Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

KJ and EH both insist on paying put KJ wins and end up paying :D . EH trying to help YY home but EJ says KJ can take her home (EJ is the best). EJ and EH have a talk at home. EH thought no one knew he liked YY but EJ saw right through him. EJ knows EH doesn't stand a chance. Dosik hides and he remembers KJ from the bridge. Hahaha YY wakes up and is in shock shes in the car with KJ. KJ apologize or something for it. YY runs back home. YY has to bribe Dosik from telling ES. 

YY remember last night in the car. KJ give her a blanket or something. KJ plays classical music. SJ talking with KJ about last night and such. I think KJ has to hurry :D . YY off with Mirinae somewhere. SJ talk with HM in the office and i think SJ giving HM subtle warning or something.

YY is at EJ place and they talk. EJ gave YY clothes and YY is really happy. HM called ES to find out about YY. KJ leave i think to volunteer at the library like in written preview. KJ looking at the books. KJ meets Mirinae. I think KJ asked about the book. KJ and Mirinae talk. I think KJ finds out Mirinae has no father.  They talk KJ look happily at Mirinae.  KJ doesn't find out yet about Mirinae. But in the preview HM confront KJ if he likes YY.

KJ already like Mirinae so when he finds out there won't be an issue. I'm guessing the finds out within 2 weeks. That scene didn't disappoint. KJ was so good and gentle with her. Helps that he has a daughter himself so i'm going to enjoy it alot in the future.

40 previews

Hae-mi visits Gyeong-jun's house with the excuse that he came to play Go, which Chairman Jang likes.
Hae-mi asks Gyeong-jun about what happened to Young-i the night before and asks him to honestly tell him how he feels about Young-i.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Pffft... no secret within the team? What about you knowing KJ since a while ago? What about KJ being the son of the owner? 

Hae Mi is dumb. Has she forgotten that she & YY are in laws too?  Anyway I had a good laugh when SJ told her to stop staring so intently. What I like about SJ is that he knows how to read the room very well - I guess having an annoying mother like High Heels makes you on the edge all the time. I did feel sorry for him when he asked YY to be his friend. I so hope they don't pair him with HM. While I know he's probably responsible for DJ's death, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. His greatest punishment in life is having High Heels as his mother as it is. And oh not to mention a really dense father who doesn't realise what a conniving snake his wife is.

I so enjoyed last night's episode. KJ vs EH and both trying to one up each other - marking their territory.  :laugh:And our dear Young Yi so oblivious to what's happening but the bestie clearly saw what's going on. 

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

J already like Mirinae so when he finds out there won't be an issue. I'm guessing the finds out within 2 weeks. That scene didn't disappoint. KJ was so good and gentle with her. Helps that he has a daughter himself so i'm going to enjoy it alot in the future.

Just saw the cut. Love it and I am glad that the writer is going this route. I know that one of YY's greatest concerns is how MRN would take it if she starts dating. And having KJ & MRN get along even before anything happens will make things much easier. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yeah, i like it also that they went this route. I think what makes it easier for Mirinae to accept, is that she never had a father before, so i don't think there will be much issue from either KJ and Mirinae. KJ clearly loves children. So i think he will be amazing with her and spoil her. I hope we get a marriage before the end and they will work things through it together as a family. maybe in the 90s?. EJ would probably help matchmake them. She was so happy seeing someone interested in YY and did help alittle with letting KJ take her home.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

KJ meets Mirinae. I think KJ asked about the book. KJ and Mirinae talk. I think KJ finds out Mirinae has no father.  They talk KJ look happily at Mirinae. 

O yeah!!! :eeeee:

26 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I so hope they don't pair him with HM.

I hope so too... Let's think of the intro sequence of just putting the second leads together in one frame for easy presentation, not meaning they're going to be an item. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I'm loving SJ more and more... He told KJ about how HM was staring at YY, and that he noticed KJ took extra care of YY. At least now KJ is alerted. Then he confronted HM about how she treated YY, whether it's because of YY's background, and when HM told him how she felt about KJ, he told her to compete fair and square, because he thinks a jealous woman is not attractive, which surely is how KJ think also.

Both EJ and EH are cool too. They only want what's best for YY.  

• Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Ooh thats cool of SJ. Will be painful to watch later though when its out that he caused YY late husband's death.. YY doesn't even need to compete since KJ comes to her instead. Since he saw how a snob HM was compared to YY kindness when they worked at the convenience store. Which is more in line with both KJ and Grandpa personality and morals.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

O yeah!!! :eeeee:

I hope so too... Let's think of the intro sequence of just putting the second leads together in one frame for easy presentation, not meaning they're going to be an item. 

I hope so too. I really hope SJ doesn’t end up with her. She got much worse after I posted that High Heels is the one that grates on my nerves. Now HM is right up there. The way she conducts herself as a supervisor is totally unprofessional. She has basically threatened YY in her capacity as a manager all because of her personal and territorial feelings towards KJ. She’s also not suited for someone like SJ who doesn’t need another High Heels in his life. I hope there’s someone else for SJ. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

@Celebrianna In the previous drama this writer co-wrote, SFL was also really nasty but she switched to SML somewhere later in the drama and made amends at the end. So they will probably go this path. But the problem is, SML in that drama also killed FL husband but difference in this drama is that SFL is blood related to the one SML killed. She would probably get disowned at the end if she still wants to be with SJ from everyone except her mother probably.

• Like 3

Another satisfying episode for me. 

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm loving SJ more and more... He told KJ about how HM was staring at YY, and that he noticed KJ took extra care of YY. At least now KJ is alerted. Then he confronted HM about how she treated YY, whether it's because of YY's background, and when HM told him how she felt about KJ, he told her to compete fair and square, because he thinks a jealous woman is not attractive, which surely is how KJ think also.

Both EJ and EH are cool too. They only want what's best for YY.

I think this is why I love this show as much as I do because a large number of characters here have personality. Not so 2-D . What works is that there is a balance of good and annoying characters. Like Eun Ho surprised me with his level of possessiveness though he's always been shown as such a good person. I don't mind that as it will make sure that KJ is going to pursue YY in earnest once he realises his feelings. And SeJun is also a surprising me with how frank he is. I was smiling when he told KJ that he has interest in YY . LOL. And him telling HaeMi off was awesome. 

In fact it's my favorite running programme and it is a daily. This is certainly something new in my drama watching for me .

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I have watched every episode live of this drama except for 1 episode. I stopped at around ep 12 to watch live at Bravo My Life. I think the writing in this drama is alot better. Here i also like both leads from the beginning and how they started to get to know eachother before they even entered the company. In this drama there is several characters to dislike but also several characters to like also. Compared to previous daily drama which didn't have many likable characters. I love that YY atleast have supportive friends who would take her in if she wanted to.

Male lead is also greatly written with his back story. Some may feel sorry for Sejun, but i feel more sorry for KJ, his life hasn't been fun. I think YY and KJ with their past and their personality complete each other. I also love how they tie in KJ past as being disabled and using it to volunteer for vision-impaired kids. I think he will meet Mirinae next week again, since he's supposed to record the books. Guessing he will see YY with Mirinae at the library probably next time.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

More KJ and Mirinae interactions. YY calls for Mirinae. KJ says to himself so her name is Mirinae. Wow KJ slowly realize his feelings today during his talk with HM at home. HM bullying YY again att office and asking what she did to make KJ pitying her. YY distance herself from KJ again. KJ chase her outside the office. YY lash out cause of what HM said. I think pitying her and stuff and they argue. YY walks off. KJ has flashbacks. KJ follow YY and confess to her that he likes her it seems like. I did not expect it yet. Seems like HM actions made KJ realize his feelings faster :D . In the preview KJ finally sees HM bullying YY.

Episode 41 Preview

Kyung-jun witnesses Hae-mi treating Young-i inappropriately. Angry at her, Gyeong-jun scolds Hae-mi, but Hae-mi, saddened by Gyeong-jun's behavior, asks her if Kyung-jun's feelings for Young-i are nothing but pure camaraderie. In response to Hae-mi's question, Gyeong-jun begins to convey his sincerity with a determined expression...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@ZoazeIt looks like she felt that KJ was being kind to her out of pity but that's when he realised that it's not out of pity nor camaraderie but that he likes her. I am so glad he told her outright (I always love how frank and forward KJ is) . 

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

@abs-oluteM Yep. I've said it several times but i loved KJ since the beginning. Their slow progress from stranger to colleagues to friends and soon lovers has been amazingly written. KJ jealousy and falling in love made it seem like he did it for real. He's a great actor. Also i have hope that ML in this drama will handle it better compared to Unasked Family. This ML is very mature and straightforward. With him being blind for most of his life and the scheming of his stepmother has made him realize probably that life is too short to waste.

Now i'm looking forward to him finding out Mirinae is YY daughter. With how he liked Mirinae at the library there should be no problem from his side. I think he also said to Mirinae that she has pretty eyes i think and she said the same to him. Have to wait for subs to be sure thought. Still about 6 hours left.

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

KJ clearly told HM that he feels indebted to YY, that she is like a benefactor for him. But trust HM to turn it around and tell YY that he sees her as pitiful. 

Preview: Yay to KJ finally witnessing HM bullying YY!! Caught red-handed... I want to see what excuse she is going to come up with. So kiddish, pushing someone like that... Shame on you, HM, a college graduate.... 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

The conversation between is both sad and beautiful. Mirinae says she has actually read the book 10 times and that the dead father comes to visit the protagonist on sunny day as a sun, rainy day as rain,cold day as snow. It's both sad and beautiful. KJ says she was pretty eyes while Mirinae says KJ eyes are pretty and sparkly. Mirinae says she can see herself in KJ eyes. Seems like they both feel a connection instantly. HM says she never letting YY go because KJ likes her ugh. HM lies to HH that YY is acting weak and such to seduce KJ. If anyone does it's HM. 

In the preview what KJ says is : Is this the way you have treated her all this time?. SJ also encourage KJ if he likes her, he has to stay strong and keep YY safe.

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM Agree with you, no contest. Big part of it is also the actor who is able to give life to the character and make it believable in his journey to slowly fall in love with YY. I both fear and look forward to the drama from now on. With how HH and HM are plotting. I hope KJ won't do the noble idiocy thing later to protect her. I have my expectations.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I bet HH is actually describing her younger self in the company when she was describing to HM what kind of person YY is. I don’t remember her background being mentioned. I guess she is just a regular person too, right? She probably tried so hard to get KJ’s dad’s attention too. 

I am just so glad KJ will soon see what a hypocrite HM is. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif