Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@Zoaze Agreed with you on how MRN and KJ's paths crossed. Feels more natural this way - plus the drama did address it when YY told MRN not to speak to strangers.

HM is one nutcase - so delusional that she doesn't mind taking the flowers meant for some else and pretending it was given to her. I wasn't so happy that YY sent her there - I understand YY is conflicted but poor KJ. That disappointment on his face was clear to see. 

Anyway despite there being no scenes of the leads together, the silver lining was that grandpa now knows about YY's background. Gotta love the old man. He's good at reading people and seeing through them. Like he could tell KJ is in love with someone else, and old man encouraged him to go on a date. 
Now , I am rather concern that HHeels has majority shares. Does that mean that she can kick haroboji out of the company's management? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM It sucks that they haven't met but it's to be expected to also sort out some plots. I do like them taking it slow also to give character progress. I loved that now Grandpa knows about her past now. He might have some reservations with KJ getting with YY for being a mother but will eventually be their biggest supporter. I felt bad for KJ, he atleast deserved to know the real reason. I believe it may happen at the end of 46 or this week.

No idea about the company, but there will ofcourse be a fight for the company. Hopefully YY and KJ fight for it side by side. From naverchat many want YY to get courage. Some also thinks that Grandpa may want them to get married later. Would be nice. I will post what happens today in 3.5 hours.

Also 45 had a nationwide rating of 17.4 which is a new record for this drama.

Koreans also share our dislike for stalker HM 🤣

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

lol Grandma handed Grandpa loads of empty soju bottles since he was always turning it in at the convenience store so she thinks hes poor. KJ and Grandpa not happy with HM and HM mom visit. EJ and Mirinae visit the library and let Mirinae go on her own. Mirinae run into KJ. KJ helps mirinae by carrying her so she can choose a book to read.

EJ sees it and call YY but YY is busy so she doesnt answer. YY meets up with KJ. They are eating noodles together. ES finds out about DS grades. ES chase DS out of the house. YY is about to tell him but DS comes and reveal in the worst possible way. Hes such an idiot. EJ beat DS. Ends with KJ feeling embarassed calling himself crazy and tell SJ that YY is married with a kid. In the preview it seems everyone knows now that KJ is part of the owner family and everyone bowing their head to him. YY will find out.

So the reason they had Mirinae reveal that she didnt have a father is for when KJ will see both YY and Mirinae together.

I hate Dosik soo much. When i thought he would slowly get better he prove me wrong.

Episode 47 Preview

Do-sik confides to Eun-suk about the pain she felt while studying forcibly. Eun-suk cannot easily accept her confession of Do-shik, and she weeps sadly.
Meanwhile, the fact that Gyeong-jun is Chairman Chang's grandson is revealed to TS Retail Warriors, and Young-yi is shocked to hear the news...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I hate Dosik soo much. When i thought he would slowly get better he prove me wrong.

I can't stand that he is so useless. His mum is to blame - indulging him and at the same time forcing him to do medicine which he isn't cut out for. My gripe is that they wanna pair him with EJ. I love EJ - she's just the sort of best friend that YY needs. 

This is going to be the part where all the misunderstandings will happen. Sobs. KJ thinking he likes a married woman. Poor guy is gonna have a rough time. And now that everyone knows he is the grandson, they may actually think that he won the competition unfairly and YY will be implicated too. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Guess it had to happen. Just have to endure. With KJ knowing Mirinae father is dead, that scene was there for a reason. KJ will realize next time he sees YY with Mirinae. Maybe end of this week?. They didn't even include the reveal clip on youtube. Ending of todays episode :   Poor KJ

f

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

HM is one nutcase - so delusional that she doesn't mind taking the flowers meant for some else and pretending it was given to her.

Watching without subs is one thing. Remember the embarrassment I felt watching that scene. Watching with subs is another thing. Just unbelievable how thick skinned she is...

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am rather concern that HHeels has majority shares. Does that mean that she can kick haroboji out of the company's management? 

I am worried about this too. Hopefully SJ will be able to help KJ later if needed, like maybe give his shares to him? HH also has Grandpa’s people shifting to her side now. I think Grandpa needs to start going into the office. 

40 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Ends with KJ feeling embarassed calling himself crazy and tell SJ that YY is married with a kid.

Hopefully KJ will remember DS is that guy he met at the Hangang bridge. 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Oh if you watch the latest clip of the ending scene, he did. He realized that all of those people related to YY he met that he thought were her family was infact her in-laws.

I mainly watch it raw now unless there is specific scenes. Especially HM scenes. So i never watched that from yesterday when she took over the date.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

if you watch the latest clip of the ending scene, he did. He realized that all of those people related to YY he met that he thought were her family was infact her in-laws.

Haha yeah, I just watched the clip. So he figured out those are her in-laws. Cannot wait for next episode. 

So based on your experience watching dailies, do you think Grandpa will be alive till the end? Because he has had one heart attack and got hospitalized. I’d really hate it if he were to die because of another heart attack due to HH’s maneuvers with the company. He hasn’t told KJ about the transfer of shares, right? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I have no idea. In the writers previous drama there weren't really someone at Grandpa age from what i can remember. I fear he might die from shock when he finds out SJ killed someone. I hope not because i want to see him spoil both YY and Mirinae. But i have my fears. Don't know about the shares, i don't really watch it subbed, since i feel watching it live is enough unless there is KJ,YY,Mirinae moments or something else i feel i need to watch subbed.

• Like 3

@Zoaze I just watched the whole episode with subs. Really! That DS deserves some kicking and smacking. When they were at Eun Jin’s house, I kept wishing EJ will hit him on our behalf. She did. But too mild! I would’ve smack  him much harder and more. Arghh!! :pandarage2:

Really, most widows would’ve left the family of her husband. YY chose to stay for Mirinae’s sake. Not for anyone else’s sake. Why is DS think YY has no right to be with another man? Urgh!! 

This episode full of rolleye moment. From the stupid DS act, to the mothers who jumped the gun, saying “sooner or later we’ll be a family”, referring to the other as their “in-laws” when the two people involved are not even in a relationship... So laughable these women... It’s a good thing we’re still treated to a little bit of joy of seeing KJ and Mirinae, and KJ meeting YY for meal even for a short while. 

• Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama @Zoaze Somebody needs to punch DoSik real hard. EJ's smacking was too soft. It was completely not his place to interrupt the conversation between YY and KJ , regardless of whether his brother is alive or not. I was boiling watching that scene. That good for nothing who can't even look after himself. If I were YY I would have yelled at him to mind his own damn business. 

But our poor KJ...:cry:...he felt like he did something so bad. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM Yeah, DS is horrible. While he hasnt caused much trouble as of latest, this episode makes me hate him again even more than i first did. I felt bad for KJ. Wonder how long it will take him to find out about the connection between YY and Mirinae. I hope by friday. EJ and YY should just rip all his hair out. When KJ finds out YY is in fact a widow, he won't deal with DS crap anymore when starting to chase after YY again.

• Like 3

Seems like KJ dad found out something and is upset with HH. YY and KJ end on bad terms now with YY mostly wanted them to be strangers. YY and HM talk at the end. HM is nasty again. YY leave and HM smirk thinking all her trouble is gone. Everything will soon be crashing down for her. Grandpa is at the office now. Maybe YY will find out soon about Grandpa. Seems like he might return to the company or making his moves.

Episode 48 Preview

Chairman Chang suddenly arrives at TS Retail. Surprised by the news that Chairman Jang has come to the company, Jae-Lee and Yoon-Hee are terrified and leave to meet him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Surprised by the news that Chairman Jang has come to the company, Jae-Lee and Yoon-Hee are terrified and leave to meet him.

LOL... I love the word "terrified"... like if you've done nothing wrong, why must you be scared of the old man...

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama

Yeah, in last episode Grandpa was annoyed that he was treated as useless. Time for him to make some moves. Oh well, will be slow for awhile with KJ and YY. I guess KJ will realize YY is Mirinae's mother by the end of next week as of latest?

Grandpa is truly one of my favorites :D hopefully he will cause some mayhem for HH.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Don’t have time for a line by line translation. This is the gist of the scene.

KJ was apologizing to YY about lying to her. When she asked him about working at the convenience store, he mentioned that he had wanted to learn from the ground up. YY then concluded that he had caused her to be hired by the company after all, just like the rumors about her. However, KJ denied that he had anything to do with her hiring.

YY said that regardless, even though they had pretended they were friends, that they had both just been lying to each other all this time, and that their worlds were far too different. She said that they should just act as if they didn’t know each other, and that things were better then. KJ asks her if she’s sincere that they should live as if they didn’t know each other at all. When YY stays silent, KJ says that if that’s really what YY wants, then he’ll try his best to do so. He then tells YY that because she’s always treated him well, he’s been grateful and apologetic. And when he met her at the office, he was very happy to see her. He liked that he could see her every day, and that is how he really feels. He tells her to be well, even though they’ll probably continue to see each other at the office. Then he walks away.

• Thanks 3

Thanks @stroppyse. The scene was so sad , but it's a point that they'll have to pass through. I am looking forward to her finding out who granddad really is. 

And Hae Mi, she just seems to get from bad to worse. She doesn't realise how much granddad respects & likes YY. And wait till it's revealed that she and YY are relatives. 

• Like 4

@abs-oluteM HM knows from Grandpa that they have a friendship. But yeah shes not aware how deep that bond is. Grandpa already doesn't like how she keeps chasing KJ knowing he has no feelings for her. Just imagine when he finds out all of her bullying of YY. He will be pissed. Would love to see Grandpa personally witness her being rude to YY.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

And Hae Mi, she just seems to get from bad to worse.

I hated her in the last scene with YY at the lobby 😒

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

And wait till it's revealed that she and YY are relatives. 

I want to see what kind of excuse she will come up with for concealing this part. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

@abs-oluteM I wonder what YY reaction will be towards finding out Grandpa is the chairman. Will she feel angry? betrayed? will he be able to explain it to her in a good way?. I think she have a higher chance of listening and believing the chairman since he is of an alot older generation than her.

@ktcjdrama HM in the lobby was downright nasty. She's so fake. I had to mute that scene.

Okay, someone make 1 more post so i don't have to post the spoiler + written preview on the last post of this page 😁

• Like 4

damnit. cooldown for posting. i will repost it once someone makes a comment...

The box from preview was EJ coming with clothes. YY and EJ had a talk about the reveal. Grandpa comes to the company and put his foot down. He scolded the heck out of his son and HH. HH scared and after he left HH was pissed and threw a bottle. Grandpa go to the room where YY works. Everyone bows to her. They are surprised he was looking for someone and HM is pissed. YY enter. YY says Grandpa what are you doing here?. Everyone is shocked. Mostly KJ and SJ. YY is shocked that he is the Chairman. Chairman brings her to a room and talk with her about everything and that he scouted her. From the preview KJ picked up YY glove like in Unasked Family. But YY turned around. I dont know if he managed to return it or they will do it like in Unasked Family where he visit the store and finds out

pisode 49 Preview

After Eun-suk suddenly leaves her house, Chang-il gets out of hand. When Eun-suk, who hadn't told her where she was going, didn't even answer her phone calls, her heart was burning.
On the other hand, Eun-suk moves her steps to meet a man she has longed for so much...

test

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3