Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Humor of the month. Courtesy of HM’s mother

“(Stroking HM’s head and crying) How dare he treat my precious daughter that way. (Turned to point at KJ’s last position) You wait for it. I will make sure you become my son-in-law, and I will torture you for the rest of your life

I laughed and laughed at her logic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama It is no wonder Hae Mi turned out like that. 

I just finished the episode and the good thing is seeing YY responding to her feelings. She may not see it as affection or love but she recognises that he means something to her. And tonight I pray hard somehow that YY makes it to save KJ and not HM. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Mirinae also says something about KJ infront of the family and says hes a secret friend. Everyone curious. Wow just wow. KJ having flashback of him being blind as a very young child while HH holding him. She's a monster. YY saves KJ and hugs him. YY confess to KJ that she like him. They hug again. KJ go to grab something. HM arrive and start screaming at YY. YY says she likes KJ. HM slaps her. HM about to slap a second time but KJ grab her hand and episode ends. Preview : SJ pissed and scolding HM.YY ready to say goodbye to DJ. HM goes to HH and HH secretly looks at her while smiling. Sweet scene with KJ touching YY hair.

Episode 55 Preview

After confirming their feelings for each other, Gyeong-jun and Young-yi carefully and slowly decide to get closer.
Meanwhile, Hae-mi, hurt by her pride, visits Yoon-hee to discuss a plan to separate Gyeong-jun and

Young-i...

Shes an absolute monster.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2
17 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Best part was when YY MIL asked her to come home to cook and YY sent her a recipe for it instead

That was brilliant!! Haha... It's not in the clips, so I have to wait for the whole full episode first.

I have to laugh at the simpleness of HM's mind which is only filled with obsession towards KJ. Nothing made her want to go to the distribution centre to at least check on the problem, but the moment she heard that YY is there with KJ, she literally flew there with her car. LOL...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am just so happy this drama does not take the usual predictable route. Was quite worried that it will be HM who came to save KJ. Happy with today's progress. HM is such obsessive person. Foolish like there's no other good guy out there #eyeroll

HM is disrespectful of YY. She doesn't want to lose to her. She is so arrogant and full of herself. She considers KJ too good for YY.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

You don’t know how happy I am reading today’s recaps @Zoaze . Am so relieved that it wasn’t HM who saved him !
Thanks for recapping everyday for us . I look forward to it.  Hope you’re feeling better too ..

@ktcjdrama @Nohamahmoud2002for someone who’s had all the opportunities in life ( which YY didn’t have ) , HM’s  what her father would probably call a poor return to investment. What’s the point of all her education abroad when she has no grip on herself. Lol . But  am so glad that the more she show her ugly side , the more she’s pushing KJ away . 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@abs-oluteM Fever,headache,dizzyness,sore throat. I guess i'm not shaking like a maniac like yesterday but i barely slept for last 2 nights. Hopefully it's better tomorrow. So this episode was a real comfort to me while being sick. Also have Saturday + Sunday with Three Bold Siblings so that's nice. YY isn't really fazed by HM abuse since she suffered way worse which is kinda sad. Well, she didn't sink to HM level anyway since she's way too mature for that. From the last 2 episodes YY had more and more trouble to stay away from KJ. We notice both yesterday when she handed over a bag with supplies and today just before HM arrived that YY was blushing. So i'm glad we got an early christmas present. I want scenes of them as a family in the drama. Mirinae already painting a family portrait of them 🤣

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 12/14/2022 at 8:16 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I am really curious about family registration system in S.Korea. If like YY’s husband passed away, is she still listed in the family registry? 

She's not really in the family registry as a member of the family. However, she is in the marriage registry with her husband, and MRN would be listed under her husband's family registry. If YY re-marries, then her marriage registration would change to her new husband, however MRN would still be on her father's registry unless the family agree to allow YY's new husband to adopt her formally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3

Episode 55 preview translation

YY: In a world without you, husband, I’m smiling for the first time. I’m sorry. For having my heart change. Would it be wrong if I were to be happier for a little longer?
SJ: It seems the two people have realized that they like each other and all that’s left is for them to date. So, what can you do, Kim Hae Mi?
HM: If I can’t have him, then I’ll do whatever I have to in order to separate them!

Ugh. HM is just such a witch! And, how the heck can SJ be so nice when he has such a scheming, lying witch for a mother?

It's nice that SJ seems to really care for KJ and recognizes that YY is a good person. I was worried when it seemed as if SJ might be interested in YY as well, but fortunately, he recognized that KJ has feelings for her and is willing to support them. He is definitely too good for HM.

I don't pity HM's father because while he might be a good man, he chose to marry HM's mother who is not a good woman. And, he allowed his daughter to grow up to be a narcissistic witch.

@Zoaze, I hope you feel better soon.

• Thanks 5

How dare HM slap our YY? I am so glad KJ caught the almost second slap. Dumb HM doesn't realise that this means KJ will be even more protective of YY.

What I love most about this episode was YY's proactiveness. From refusing to go home to cook porridge for FIL ( yes, MIL you have two hands , you can make use of them) , to sending her MIL the recipe :GrowDerp:,  to telling KJ her feelings - YY is fighting for her own happiness. @UnniSara I know from our "Something to cheer"  event that you were frustrated seeing YY not standing up for herself in earlier episodes. But in the last 10 or so, you can see her growth.

YY's line to KJ was my favorite:

KJ : Then do you also feel the same way?

YY: I'm sorry I made your heart break to this day. I never had a chance to find out what my heart wants under my circumstances. I thought I shouldn't feel that way. But now I think I should accept it. That I like you too.

- Just love how those lines were written. It really sums up the struggle of a single mum who is given a second chance at finding love. And at the end , I am so glad YY took courage to tell HM that she likes KJ. I am waiting for the day for YY to be free of her in-laws. They are not super bad folks , but they take her for granted one too many times. And also MRN - smart girl. I love it when she told them that the man she drew is her "secret friend".  MRN deserves to grow up with a loving dad. 

On 12/17/2022 at 3:13 AM, stroppyse said:

It's nice that SJ seems to really care for KJ and recognizes that YY is a good person. I was worried when it seemed as if SJ might be interested in YY as well, but fortunately, he recognized that KJ has feelings for her and is willing to support them. He is definitely too good for HM.

Agreed. I was worried too that it was going to be a love triangle between the brothers. SJ like KJ is such a well-written character. I'll be so upset if they pair him with HM. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

They are not super bad folks , but they take her for granted one too many times.

Yeah, like the MIL was berating her staying out late. YY is still an intern, not a permanent employee yet. Does MIL not know how hard it is to find a job now? Esp. with YY's background? Then DS telling the family not to trust YY with staying out late. He should just shut his mouth when he is not studying anymore, he should find a job. #rolleyes

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

On 12/16/2022 at 10:34 PM, abs-oluteM said:

to telling KJ her feelings - YY is fighting for her own happiness. @UnniSara I know from our "Something to cheer"  event that you were frustrated seeing YY not standing up for herself in earlier episodes. But in the last 10 or so, you can see her growth.

I was proud she did but I still want her to stop HM from smacking her. That slap was uncalled for. Now she is going to go down the Evil path for a man who doesn’t love her. 
@abs-oluteM  I am suffering for

a really big Fear.  What if KJ’s brother falls for her. He smile a lot more around her. He find hee cute but with the obsession she has , it may ruin his relationship with KJ.  :cry:

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

LOL, shameless HM... 🙄 Always asking “why do I have to apologize?” Such entitled brat. She claimed YY is the one who destroyed her relationship with KJ. I am glad KJ told her point blank she herself is the one destroying their friendship.

What I cannot understand is she is not even from a rich privileged family. Her family is just of middle class, with some relatives doing just okay. What gave her the gut to act like that? Oh right, she is shameless... 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

We had a few sweet scenes of YY and KJ. EJ and DS saw them. HM keep becoming worse and doing dirty stuff, KJ is just complete disgusted by her. I think she managed to bring a picture into the office? was it of YY late husband?. HM using both DS and EH in the next episode. I don't think EH will fall for her manipulations though. DS wants to date EJ it seems. But she won't ever agree if DS keep ruining stuff for YY. Aleast we get YY,KJ,Mirinae in next episode thanks to scheming. YY starting to stand up more and more against HM in the preview.

Episode 56 Preview

Do-sik takes Mi-nae to TS Retail in order to interfere with Young-i and Kyung-jun.
Young-i and Gyeong-joon, who were on their way home from work together, are surprised to see Do-sik standing in front of the office.
Meanwhile, Hae-mi calls Eun-ho aside and tells Eun-ho that Young-yi confessed to Kyung-jun...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2