Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Did watch with subs. It was soo sweet of Mirinae saying to KJ : You are like my dad. 

So, the translator may have gotten ahead of himself/herself. MRN says that KJ is like "a dad", not "my dad". I don't think MRN is quite ready to claim him as her dad as yet, though it's clear that she probably would if she were actually asked.

What I thought was really cute in the episode was the scene of KJ and YY talking about MRN as they did food prep, right before they were caught by KJ's father. YY says "My Mirinae is a picky eater." to which KJ says "My Mirinae says that she eats everything except cucumbers." Then YY responds back with "I'm her mother" to which KJ says "I'm just an ajusshi. As yet." Such a sweet exchange before HM brings KJ's father to see them.

Grandfather and KJ scene was also very cute, and I'm glad that Grandfather seems to be on KJ and YY's side.

1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

HH and HM abusing scenes are really too much, they are really getting on my nerves 🙄

My mother laughs at me because I keep finding reasons to get up and to to the kitchen for some water or to use the restroom whenever one of them is on the screen.

HH was really too much with her display of bullying in SJ's office.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

@stroppyse I watched from kocowa which was early today. I don't remember if it said that or i mistyped. But yeah i think "Like a dad" is more appropiate.

I really appreaciate all these sweet scenes. Even if the drama gets frustrating, i hope writer don't drop these scenes. Viewers really like these scenes. Either them as a family or KJ and YY sweet scenes. Almost all comments in naver chat is positive. Most negative gets cleaned up by the bot anyway.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
27 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I really appreaciate all these sweet scenes. Even if the drama gets frustrating, i hope writer don't drop these scenes. Viewers really like these scenes. Either them as a family or KJ and YY sweet scenes. Almost all comments in naver chat is positive. Most negative gets cleaned up by the bot anyway.

I'm glad that this drama is doing well. And, it doesn't have a lot of makjang in it as well. HH and HM are reprehensible and HM's mom and YY's MIL are silly, and there is a lot of coincidence as there are in kdramas, but it doesn't seem to have as many fantastical, twisted coincidences driven by cruelty and unbridled greed as in a lot of daily dramas.

Yes, HH and HM are driven by greed, but they're also not that smart, so it's easy to laugh at their antics.  Well, that is, when they're not physically abusing YY. I'm still waiting for her to show us some tae kwon do moves to keep herself from getting hit, pushed, or dumped on. I'm not expecting YY to hit or kick anyone, but she should be able to evade some of HH and HM's attempts.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

KJ appeared and was pissed. KJ said some words strongly towards SJ and dragged YY out. KJ and YY talked. later Grandpa came to the restaurant but YY had not come home yet. Grandpa waited in aroom. YY came home and went into the room and talked with Grandpa. Mirinae came cause she missed YY. Grandpa likes Mirinae and gave her money. Mirinae was talking very happily about KJ to Grandpa. YY went to EJ and talked. EH appeared and walked YY home and he confessed. DY overheard. YY and KJ talked over the phone. Mirinae woke up. YY gave the phone to Mirinae and KJ singed her to sleep.

Also forgot to say that SJ confronted HH after KJ left and said some things making HH lose balance. HH also receive call from some guy making HH scared. More bad news in the preview and also HM trying to sabotage for YY by using her laptop at the company.

Episode 61 Preview

Lee Jae calls Youngi to the president's office. Youngi is greatly taken aback by Jaejae Lee's announcement to choose between the company and Gyeongjun.
Meanwhile, while all the employees are away, Hae-mi touches Young-i's laptop. It's Hae-mi with a fishy smile after manipulating something...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I’m so glad grandpa met MRN. But gosh , KJ’s father is just as bad as HH. If it were not because it’s hard for YY to secure a job like that given her educational background, I’d rather she leave the company then suffer like this.  

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

By he way in the 2nd cut that @Mizv posted, is  grandpa making  it known to YY that he is aware she’s dating KJ & giving his approval? Tagging @stroppyse (Thanks 🙏🏻)

so sweet when KJ sang to MRN 

9 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I will probably take a break from watching live for awhile. I'm too annoyed at HH,KJ dad and HM at the moment.

I don’t blame you. Just seeing their cuts makes me angry 😆

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM Yes, i think he tells YY that he knows. I can't deal with HM right now. better for my blood pressure to take a break for a few days. Got some heart related stuff so it's better for my peace of mind to take a rest from it for 1-2 weeks. Nothing serious though just double beating that feels uncomfortable when i get too stressed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By he way in the 2nd cut that @Mizv posted, is  grandpa making  it known to YY that he is aware she’s dating KJ & giving his approval? Tagging @stroppyse 

Yes, grandfather lets YY know that he knows that YY and KJ are dating, and is supportive. He had despaired of seeing great-grandchildren from his grandsons, so he's happy that YY brings such a pretty child like MRN with her to be his great-grandchild. It was a sweet scene.

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Yes, i think he tells YY that he knows. I can't deal with HM right now. better for my blood pressure to take a break for a few days. Got some heart related stuff so it's better for my peace of mind to take a rest from it for 1-2 weeks. Nothing serious though just double beating that feels uncomfortable when i get too stressed.

I was happy to hear SJ tell HM that he hopes that she won't become like his mother since his mother doesn't know how to care for or even consider anyone else's child other than her own. It was in a bit of a scold in response to HM claiming that she feels sympathy for SJ's mother since she has two sons who are wasting their time with a worthless person like YY. It would be nice to think that HM would wake up to see that she's being used as a pawn by HH, but I doubt it since she's full of herself.

I'm still curious as to whether HH would be able to accept HM as SJ's potential wife rather than KJ's. I still don't think so.

• Thanks 3

Preview translation

KJ Father: Right now, it feels as if your relationship with Kyung Jun will last forever, doesn’t it? However, that’s all a fantasy. Whether it’s the man or the office, you have to choose. (nb: meaning she can try to continue seeing KJ or keep her job, but not both).
EH: I want Young Yi to be happy, and I’m confident that I can help her be that way.
DY: I’m going to go and tell everyone! To your mom and to my mom, too.
HM: The assessments on the interns are going well, aren’ t they, sunbae?
Sunbae: As long as they don’t cause any big troubles, I think they’re going to be come permanent employees.
HM: Big trouble? This is your downfall, Lee Young Yi.

Ugh. HM is such a snake, and has lost any semblance of reason. It seems that she's willing to put the company into trouble in order to get YY into trouble.

@Zoaze, I hope you will feel better soon. However, I will miss your recaps, especially on those days when I can't watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@stroppyse Will post written preview for the time being. Just in a extra bad mood cause of the plot + recovering from covid. I will post recap once this HM framing YY plot is solved. I want HM to get some sort of karma and Grandpa to step in. i'm taking this week off probably from recaps. I'll wait and see next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

By all accounts, yesterday's episode was pretty good. Plenty of positive things including grandpa giving his approval.  I like the leads' interactions best - it feels like both are in this knowing full well what lies ahead but are willing to give their all to try and make it work. Though they both have not even gone on a proper date but it feels like there's a lot of depth in their relationship. ( And the level of skinship is pretty good considering they just started)

Hmmm Eun Ho ...I felt the timing was just off and I do feel sorry for him. But I think a lot of the characters here don't realise that the heart wants what it wants. Even if EH would be a less stressful match for YY or that HM may have all the superficial requirements that match KJ, relationships don't work that way. The leads like each other and not someone else. EH / HM don't realise that if YY / KJ chooses them instead, they will always feel insecure that they don't have YY/ KJ's heart . So silly.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

So i watched the last 1-2 minutes. HH keeps being threatened. I'm not sure but it sounds like SJ is the son of the driver. Will need confirmation later for it though. In the preview There are good scenes of KJ,YY,Mirinae.

Episode 62 Preview

Lee Jae discusses Gyeong-jun and Young-i's business with Chairman Jang. Jae-Jae Lee's request to persuade Kyung-Jun not to meet Yeong-I makes Chairman Jang uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, Eun-suk and Chang-il, on their way to a local food stall, run into Young-yi, Mi-nae, and Kyung-jun, who are walking hand in hand from the other side, and are greatly embarrassed in front of a situation that is not easily understood...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I'm not sure but it sounds like SJ is the son of the driver.

I think that’s what I heard too! Wow, great twist here. No wonder HH is sooooo urgently pushing for SJ to be heading the company. 

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Eun-suk and Chang-il, on their way to a local food stall, run into Young-yi, Mi-nae, and Kyung-jun, who are walking hand in hand from the other side,

Cannot wait for this. I just want everyone to find out ASAP. Then let’s deal with it. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

All the cuts grated on my nerves. But the good thing is the one with KJ's face as the cover :laugh:, the driver that used to work for the father came back to threaten SJ for $$. KJ saw the guy in passing . I think it won't be long before the truth about what HH and SJ are trying to hide will come to light. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 minute ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM No i don't think thats Shim Won Sub. From auto translating the clip, SJ want to find out about the family of the one that died that night. I think that man is a private investigator and SJ paid him.

Ooo so is SJ trying to find Shim WS? 

• Like 4