Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

This was a lovely, tender scene, even if the kiss wasn't all that. Still, give that BSH is a married man with a young family, it's probably appropriate for them to not go at it all hot and heavy. I think this may be as good as it gets where they are barely touching lips, if that.

KJ: I was really sad last night. This woman isn’t calling me, but rather running off to the office by herself again. I wish she would call me when anything happens. Please, she could take care of it together with me.
YY: Because I felt sorry, and because Kyung Jun-shi was probably tired. That’s why I did it. (meaning she felt bad about making a mistake and all, so went to take care of the problem by herself)
KJ: Young Yi-shi
YY: Yes, Kyung Jun-shi?
KJ: There is nothing further about Young Yi-shi that I’m curious about. Getting to slowly know each other, let’s stop doing that. Let’s date officially. If we’re dating, then we can hold hands like now, look at the same things, and go forward together, isn’t that right? I don’t think I can continue to just watch Young Yi-shi having a hard time by yourself. Let’s go together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@stroppyse When it comes to daily drama, i don't have much expectation of kisses. Just maybe next time we can have a normal camera angle even if it's just their lips touching lightly. If i want to see deep kisses, i either watch late time dramas or go watch an american tv show. They still have alot of skinship outside of kissing which is even rare that.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse When it comes to daily drama, i don't have much expectation of kisses. Just maybe next time we can have a normal camera angle even if it's just their lips touching lightly. If i want to see deep kisses, i either watch late time dramas or go watch an american tv show. They still have alot of skinship outside of kissing which is even rare that.

I was assuming the angle was weird because their lips were barely touching, if actually touching at all.

:smile:

And, you're right, daily dramas are not exactly the hotbeds of passion, though sometimes the weekend dramas will surprise me with how much they show. American tv shows are much more frank than again it depends on their time of broadcast and intended audience as well.

• Like 3

Grandma was savage in her response to her dearest DIL :laugh:. I was cracking up at how grandma kind of told ES off especially when ES was hoping to get YY in trouble and grandma disapprove of the relationship. SeJun too was awesome in the way he told HM off , and then giving the afternoon off to our love birds. I am just glad the writer balances this show quite well - though there are a few irritating characters, there are also reasonable ones so that we don't pull out too much our hair. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I was speechless and disgusted but not surprised at ES behavior. Poor Mirinae.

KJ and YY finishes their date and YY sneaks in. Grandma secretly grabs KJ into the restaurant and give him food and they talk. Mirinae is crying. ES has taken Mirinae sketchbook apparently since she painted KJ in it. Mirinae is crying and eventually says she hate ES. Shes so nasty. YY enters and hugs Mirinae. Scene with YY and in-laws in preview. YY and Mirinae talking. YY don't want Mirinae to hate ES. Mirinae says something about KJ. Mirinae asleep and KJ call. YY thinking of what ES said about leaving Mirinae. YY go into the courtyard and send a message to KJ instead. FIL comes out and they talk. Won Sub outside of the house and HM arrive. HH goes outside to meet Won Sub while HM is making a scene. HH is so scared and angry hahah. wow they let her stay the night. HM heard KJ and YY is official by eavesdropping. She said she slept at KJ house.

Episode 67 Preview

Heading to Chairman Chang's house to pick up Hae-mi, Chang-i asks Gyeong-jun to take time to talk to him at his house.
Kyung-jun, who was about to make an appointment with Yeong-i, expresses his disapproval, but he cannot refuse and follows Chang-i.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Shocked 1

Thanks @Zoaze.

I hope this is a low as Hae Mi will go. I really cannot stomach so much screen time given to her. ES is just one selfish woman so I am not surprised that she could actually tell YY to move out on her own. And TBH, I would love for YY to move out with MRN . However, YY is not financially able to do so just yet ( and I don't recommend KJ to be her way out either)  , and she does need the help of her in-laws to take care of MRN. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

ES has taken Mirinae sketchbook apparently since she painted KJ in it. Mirinae is crying and eventually says she hate ES. Shes so nasty.

Stupid ES. Selfish grandmother. Immature MIL... She is making Mirinae cry because her own wants cannot be fulfilled anymore ie.having a DIL who can do all the chores. Don't allow her to work overtime in office, because her being at home doing house chores is more important than anything else, so that she can laze around. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse haha true. Would have probably watched it otherwise. 

Actually, it wasn't too bad. At least it had an ending where the right OTP ended up together. It was very touch and go though since it started off with the FL married to another man before she ends up with the right man.

12 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Yeah, HM will fail though. But she pisses me off. ES is also disgusting. Her actions will just make Mirinae hate her more and more.

Yes. Just watched the ending clip where she sent a message to YY about how she spent the night in KJ's bedroom and he won't be able to make it to meet YY.

I'm even starting to get a bit pissy that SJ is being so indulgent with HM. Talk about someone who needs to be "put in her place".

• Like 4

I was so angry with the MIL for  throwing MRN's sketch book. For a young child that can be very traumatic as MRN poured her heart into those drawings. And then those harsh words coming out from her mouth in front of a 5-year old. Just awful. 

HM's outburst & drunk antics were really sad. It doesn't even irk me anymore since we have seen her sinking to new lows in every episode. It's fortunate her father didn't see her embarrassing herself, though I wish he did. Too bad no one recorded it and showed her. I am sure she'll be horrified when she sees herself behaving this way in front of KJ's family. 

Though I know she's trying to make YY feel insecure about her new relationship with KJ, I am certain YY is not one to jump to conclusions. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM Haven't watched it subbed yet, but ES is such a horrible person for doing that to Mirinae. Have to give props to the talented little actress, it's no wonder she won best child actress at kbs drama awards. Drawing is one of the things Mirinae likes the most and as you said, it can scar her.

Hopefully YY won't fall for her antics since she knows by now that HM is a snake.

When YY marries in the future, would Mirinae even want to see ES when she is like that? to Mirinae, ES was never number 2 for her in that family. YY is number one and Grandma is number 2. Now thanks to KJ and in the future Grandpa, she will be moved down even further. When KJ dad stop believing lies, i'm sure he would like and spoil her alot aswell. So why would she ever have the need to see ES again when she treats both her and her mother like that?

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Haven't watched it subbed yet, but ES is such a horrible person for doing that to Mirinae. Have to give props to the talented little actress, it's no wonder she won best child actress at kbs drama awards. Drawing is one of the things Mirinae likes the most and as you said, it can scar her.

Oh she was good in that scene that I felt so heartbroken. That award she got was well-deserved. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@abs-oluteM I'm hoping for it to turn out similiar with Mirinae like the ending in Come, Jang Bori. Where the child was extremely doted upon by the ML family. Also from comparing Bae Noori selfie with Yoon Chaena and a picture from the coffee truck that was for Ms Ahn actress. We see BSH holding a script. So i'm guessing they are about filming episode 78 now.

Also like in Bravo My Life. With all the faults CMK had, she genuinely liked HC at the end.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Grandpa came to the cafe and met Mirinae again. Mirinae fed grandpa. Ms Ahn was there also and YY found out she worked for Grandpa. HM is losing it completely. KJ says to HM dad that he has a girlfriend. HM chases KJ on the outside after KJ talk with CY. KJ just pushes her away and leave. CY doesnt approve of HM obsession.

YY doesnt buy it. She just zoom in on the room and says to herself so thats what KJ room looks like. HM calls and YY says she believe in KJ.

KJ arrive at cafe with a flower for the cafe.

YY is upset and show KJ the picture. KJ is flabbergasted and shocked. YY kiss KJ on the cheek in the preview. YY and KJ taking photo of something related to food in the office. I think its a Ms Ahn and EH scene. HH and KJ dad plot something regarding YY and Grandpa hears and he yells and scold them

Episode 68 Preview

Young-geum tells Young-i in front of Eun-ho that she will support her meeting with Kyung-jun. Eun-ho, who is offended by those words, expresses her regret to Young-geum.
Meanwhile, Chairman Jang overhears the conversation between Lee Jae and Yoon Hee about getting Young Yi out of the company and gets very angry and yells at the two...

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This drama is really so refreshing... FL believing fully in ML, and asked for his explanation, instead of falling for lies spouted by SFL. This is so rare to see in dramas, and in RL too. The way YY responded to HM's desperate call demanding why she didn't reply her message was really good too. HM so pathetic, LOL, growing anxious by herself because her taunting didn't work. So foolish. But on another note, her obsession and desperation are becoming dangerous, imo. Almost feeling murderous in fact. (Sorry, haha, I watched too many crime dramas)

KJ really needs to draw a proper clear bold solid line with HM. Hope he will do that after seeing what HM is capable of doing with that picture taken in his room. This girl is not to be underestimated. She might even take advantage of him by making him drunk!... Gosh....

Oh Grandpa take it easy. Please don't get too mad by HH and your super dense son. I am so afraid he might get heart attack again...

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She might even take advantage of him by making him drunk!... Gosh....

This crossed my mind earlier in the drama...to force him to marry her. Hope not as it will be like OTT makjang which I think the drama has been trying to steer clear off so far. 

Agree about how refreshing the relationship is so far between the leads . Like I like this cut that @Zoaze posted...YY immediately spoke to KJ about HM's photo instead of jumping to her own conclusions 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM I am so grateful to the writer for how the leads have been written. They are alot better written for me than in Unasked Family. I like how their relationship has been slowly progressed since they started at the convenience store. It is a relationship built on both love and trust. She won't believe someone who she knows have had intentions with a phony selfie. You're right, it's very rare for such a trusting relationship. She won't succeed in making him drunk. KJ knows better by now than to get that close with HM. Especially today after her latest antics with the selfie.

I do love how YY directly confronted KJ at the end to get real answers. I also don't want anything to happen to Grandpa. He's too precious.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2