Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm Eun Ho ...I felt the timing was just off and I do feel sorry for him.

He confessed to YY knowing that he would be rejected, but feeling that perhaps if he was definitively rejected that he would move on. However, in the clip where he's talking to his sister, he says how he is still unable to move on and wanted to stay by YY's side.  He also said it was clear that YY would suffer from being in a relationship with KJ, and when she needed someone to turn to, that he wanted to be there for her, however, he wanted to do so without hiding his feelings for her from her.

Interestingly enough, EJ asks whether he's sure that their mother would not object, and EH mentions that he feels their mother would welcome her as long as he wanted to be with her. I'm not sure that EH's mother would be that welcoming to YY as a potential DIL, however, I don't think it's going to get to that stage.

Similar to how I wonder how HH will feel about HM as a DIL to her actual son versus to KJ, I think EH's mother may not be as welcoming to YY as a DIL rather than as a friend to her children.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo so is SJ trying to find Shim WS? 

As @Zoazementioned, SJ is trying to find DJ and his family because of the guild he feels over it. I hurt for them all already, knowing that DJ is the man who was killed.

Btw, from the last clip of HH on the phone, it makes me wonder if he's the birth father for SJ? The man on the phone wants to see SJ, and says that it's not about money, but affection. While the man is after more money as well since he mentions how he needs so many things even when he's living as if he were dead, his familiar speech with HH and the way he talks about SJ makes me wonder.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Preview translation

Grandfather: Have you looked into the kind of person that Lee Young Yi is before you objected to her?
KJ Father: The level has to be appropriate though. (meaning that YY is too low class to even consider other things)
MRN: It would be nice if ajusshi also lived with us.
KJ: Ajusshi will try to go get Mirinae as soon as I can. (meaning he'll try to make that happen as soon as possible)
YY FIL: That’s Young Yi, isn’t it?
YY MIL: What is that? Who is she being like that with? Huh?

Awww. Any scene with KJ and MRN makes me smile. The three of them are so cute. I hope that their relationship is revealed to the FIL and MIL rather than another cover up. It feels as if it needs to so that KJ and YY can progress their relationship. Given how much KJ and MRN adore each other as well as KJ and YY, it seems that quick progression would be good. Also, if HM's parents find out as well, that would completely spike HM's guns in terms of her trying to get KJ for herself still since her father, at least, would totally object to such appalling behavior, and even her mother would object though it would be because she couldn't bear the idea of HM being with a man who preferred YY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation of preview. YY,KJ,Mirinae are the best scenes in the drama. So wholesome.

Except villains, one i look forward to watching suffer is KJ dad. Marrying that vile woman who blinded KJ. I'm just smiling imagining when he realized what he did to his own son. He does not deserve to be forgiven easily. He has alot to make up for.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Just caught the scene of DY causing a fuss to EH in front of EJ. Wow, she is such a spoiled child! Can't believe that she's scolding EH for "betraying" her dead brother by liking YY, and the way she spitefully said that she would go tell her mother and EH's mother.

It seems that DS and DY follow their mother with have shallow, spiteful, and selfish they all are. I can't believe that the MIL wanted HM's mother to buy her luxury goods for herself and for DS in exchange for getting YY putting in a good word for HM with the grandfather. Ugh.

Tired of all of these people, and there were no scenes of KJ and MRN in today's episode, so it's good that they gave us something in the preview.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It seems that DS and DY follow their mother with have shallow, spiteful, and selfish they all are. I can't believe that the MIL wanted HM's mother to buy her luxury goods for herself and for DS in exchange for getting YY putting in a good word for HM with the grandfather. Ugh.

They are just like their mother. Selfish and lazy, Her eldest son was loyal and loving like the father. He had a big heart that is why he was able to fall in love with YY. DS dropped out of school and his mom thinks he is still in school. DS hasn’t realized without a degree,  how will he be able to become successful as his uncle.  He doesn’t even have any ambitions. 

I believe HH got pregnant by another man and let her hubby take responsibility.  I don’t think they ever slept together in the first place. It was probably the BOOZE PREGNANT TRICK  @stroppyse@Zoaze I am looking forward to watching KJ’s father suffer the humiliation of raising another man’s child. KJ’s father isn’t a kind man like his dad at all. He will not want to be SJ’s father once the truth comes out. Only KJ and his grandfather will still call him family. We have see how arrogant and judgemental he is.   I feel so bad for SJ because once he hears about this he will be in more pain. To find out he isn’t even related to his current family. He will feel cornered, helpless and scared. Because his older brother suffered at his mom’s cruelty. 

• Like 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

So i'm definitely skipping tomorrow episode

So KJ got a first hand taste of how horrible ES is. When YY and KJ explained everything ES attacked YY infront of KJ and told YY how she is responsible for DJ death. That woman is absolutely disgusting. ES even threw water at KJ. KJ and DS it seems like exchanged phone numbers or KJ him his. YY need to take Mirinae away from her. This just made me want YY to get out of that house with Mirinae as soon as possible >.<. I hope writer won't do like in Unasked Family. Since this mother in law is the absolute worst compared to Unasked Family. I feel like FL in this drama suffers alot more. Now what HM did on YY computer will come to light in next episode. 

Episode 63 Preview

Eun-ho confesses to Young-geum that he likes Young-i. Young-geum is greatly confused by the unexpected story.
Meanwhile, just as Hae-mi tampered with the kitchen ingredient order form, 100 times the normal quantity of ingredients is delivered to the kitchen, and Young-i falls into a crisis while being held accountable...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Zoaze @Mizv It was so hard to see the cuts today...but in some ways I am bracing myself for it. I think it is good that all things are out in the open. They know KJ is Chairman's grandson and was supposedly the one seeing HM. KJ of course clarified the matter.  I admire KJ & YY for being honest and  for handling this very well. But the real issue here for YY's MIL is that because she blames YY for DJ's death, YY must forever be their daughter-in-law. She cannot stand the idea that YY can find happiness again while her own son is dead. She is going to guilt YY on this for the rest of her life. I hope YY doesn't cave in . As it is , KJ's father already threatened her with losing her job. 

I hope this writer is brave & creative to show that the leads will be each other's refuge despite all the schemes & oppositions coming at them. It has been so long since I have seen a show where so many people are against a relationship :lettalKWA:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@Mizv It's a good drama but very similiar to this in plot points. Difference is that ML is an orphan with a sister. While the SFL is the rich one. She switches to SML in ep 70s. ML had an heart transplant there instead. I like the leads here more especially the ML. Written by the same writer. I know the entire drama is on KBS World.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

But the real issue here for YY's MIL is that because she blames YY for DJ's death, YY must forever be their daughter-in-law. She cannot stand the idea that YY can find happiness again while her own son is dead.

Urgh!! That immature woman!! 

I think I will hold off on watching clips today. Will just watch one time with subs. 

Can HM be found out sabotaging YY’s work? Then be fired? Please.... So unprofessional. And this is the umpteenth times I said this already. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

DS is on KJ and YY side. DS needed someone like KJ in his life to hopefully rub off on him(sorry i dont know how the phrase it properly). DS have respect towards KJ and admire him.

DS isn't that mature. It's just that he realizes that KJ is the 3rd generation of a chaebol, and is wearing all luxury branded clothing. DS tells KJ to be understanding of his mother and that he's not on their side yet, but to let him know if he has any questions. KJ says that he understands DJ's mother, but he's worried about YY.  KJ gives DS his phone number asking him to call him if anything were to happen to YY. As KJ walks off, DS is impressed with himself that he has the phone number of a 3rd generation chaebol.

Preview translation

EH: I want to bring Young Yi home.
EH Mother: What does that mean, that you want to bring Young Yi?
KJ Father: That Young Yi kid, she’s really poisonous.
HH: For the sake of our Kyung Jun, I’m going to have to treat her even worse.
Male Co-worker: Lee Young Yi, are you in your right mind? How could you order so much supplies for a test item? We got a 100 times more than other items! 100 times more!
HM: Lee Young Yi-shi, how could this happen!

Ugh. HM is such a witch, not to mention that she's willing to fritter company resources and name in order to break up a personal relationship. HM is written as if she were the daughter/granddaughter of the company rather than just a relatively low-level employee. All the stuff she pulls, not to mention how much time she wastes while she's trying to harm YY or promote herself to KJ and his family, the lack of professional behavior and results should have been noted by her supervisor, you would think.

And how could HH be even meaner to YY? She's already hit her, pushed her, yelled at her, and assigned her to field assignments on multiple times? Is she planning on killing her off as well, just as she did to YY's father?

Also, I think that EH will find out that his mother is not all willing when it comes to him after all.

I liked watching the clip of KJ, YY, and MRN, but skipped all of the others. I'm probably going to skip today's episode, and possibly tomorrow's as well while YY suffers.

• Thanks 3
  • Insightful 1

Couldn't help but watch some of the clips since I'm not planning on watching today's episode. The MIL has sunk to a new low. What a total piece of trash she is. Demanding that YY break up with KJ immediately and saying that she only tolerated YY because YY was the mother of DJ's child. I guess the only acceptable outcome as far as the MIL is concerned is that YY spend her entire life grieving for her dead husband and in servitude to that husband's family. Such a selfish brat that she is. And, it's not as if her own grief over her dead son stops her from demanding luxury goods for herself and her son as payment for YY's services, etc. Or wanting luxury vacations, and avoiding work so that she can enjoy herself. Grrrr.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

Wondering what was Ms Ahn thinking of YY KJ after Granpa mentioned them. She is skilled saying things without saying it.  KJ dad is a joke! Everything he objected about YY sounds vice versa with HH. When the truth of HH comes out… gonna have popcorn ready! The MIL 😡 I understand the reasons of resentment but she needs to stop this BS. Her hubby and children enable her by not stopping her! Agree Her kids are self centered too.  The whole scene today is upsetting.  On a kind note Smart Granma figured it out and said the truth.  It’s time to let YY go. 

• Clapping Hands 3

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Demanding that YY break up with KJ immediately and saying that she only tolerated YY because YY was the mother of DJ's child.

What a double standard. You cannot tolerate her, then let her go 🙄

Do you know, does YY have the right to bring Mirinae along with her if she decides to leave the family? or is it something she has to fight for legally? 

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

it's not as if her own grief over her dead son stops her from demanding luxury goods for herself and her son as payment for YY's services

Another double standard. Only acknowledging YY when it’s to her benefit. Remember how she was so proud and going on and on about “our DIL” knows and is close to the chairman of big company. I hate her as much as I hate HH. Now really, HM’s mother is the most harmless because she is just a dimwit.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Such a selfish brat that she is. And, it's not as if her own grief over her dead son stops her from demanding luxury goods for herself and her son as payment for YY's services, etc. Or wanting luxury vacations, and avoiding work so that she can enjoy herself. Grrrr.

i never could understand how YY’s FIL can marry such a selfish and lazy person. When YY and DJ told his parents she was pregnant, she wanted them to get an abortion and break them up. I can never like this character because she is a leech and selfish.  

Exactly @ktcjdrama of it wasn’t for Minrae, she would have kicked YY out of the house. This scene made me want YY to pack her bags and leave the house with her daughter.  This family refuses to show her any respect and that is including  YY’s FIL. He allows his wife to do as she please and act like TRASH

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@ktcjdrama YY has all the custody rights of Mirinae since she is the mother. But regarding family registry since she is under their household, i think it was @stroppyse that said that KJ and YY would need their permission for KJ to legally adopt and put Mirinae under his family registry. But regarding custody rights, it should all be in YY hands.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

i never could understand how YY’s FIL can marry such a selfish and lazy person.

IkR...and he adores her like anything. The other mystery is HaeMi's father marrying someone like HM's mother. Pity the grandma who has two useless daughters-in-law. Till this age she still has to manage the restaurant instead of leaving it to the next generation.

Last night's episode is what I call a stress-inducing episode. :BulbaConfused: The silver-lining is that KJ's grandfather tells his son of his support for the leads. And grandma too knows it is important for YY to find happiness again.  But today we must first brace ourselves for YY's problem at the office. I am hoping that somehow HM's bad deeds will be exposed , that this doesn't get drag out too long. 

By the way, can HM please have less screen time in the future. Nothing good comes from her scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: -