Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

LOL... I have to give HM some credits for her creativity in recruiting the men around YY who wouldn’t support the relationship to her side. Turns out that she has a brain after all. Then why she cannot see/think that she is totally ruining her image in front of KJ? No more friendship for sure, let alone a marriage 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Gosh, HM is such pathetic obsessive desperate person. LOL, she actually went to SJ’s house and scolded him for sending YY to KJ, that why he has to stand in her way of getting KJ. I mean, he is your boss, HM.... She is actually chewing out her direct supervisor, the owner of the company for personal matter? How unprofessional! Dunno why SJ allow that. And he was even so kind to want to drive her home... O gosh... 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Do Sik & Hae Mi - two irritating self-entitled cousins who needs a dose of reality. DS for one needs to sort his own life first - YY is not his wife and his brother would want YY to find happiness again. HM is just so disillusioned and obsessed with getting what she wants that she has become so awful beyond redemption. It still doesn't dawn on her that even if YY doesn't like KJ, he isn't going to with her either. Dumb. 

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is actually chewing out her direct supervisor, the owner of the company for personal matter? How unprofessional! Dunno why SJ allow that. And he was even so kind to want to drive her home... O gosh... 

If any other employee , she would be fired. I just think she gets away with it because SJ recognises that HM is ( possibly "was" now) KJ's friend. 

@Mizv that video of KJ and YY - so sweet. Didn't expect there to be a little bit of skinship. Haahaha...I thought the progress will take awhile. Looks like she is wearing a new hair clip...did KJ give that to her? Hehe.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

28 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Meanwhile, Hae-mi calls Eun-ho aside and tells Eun-ho that Young-yi confessed to Kyung-jun...

I think EH if he is truly a friend to YY , will come round to accepting it. These people need to realise that they don't own YY . She gets to decide how her life is to be lived. I hope YY doesn't cave in when the rest of the family pressures her. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:
10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If any other employee , she would be fired. I just think she gets away with it because SJ recognises that HM is ( possibly "was" now) KJ's friend. 

She must think she has a free pass because she saved KJ and Grandpa’s lives 🙄

The clip with HM and HH, so funny... HH called her out no need to pretend with the crying. She said she has recognized HM as her DIL so just tell her what she needs. And HM asked her to arrange for both family to meet up... 😄 Like that is going to make KJ accept her. I think she doesn’t know yet HH is KJ’s stepmother, does she? I look forward to her being embarrassed in that dinner/meet up of the parents. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

By the way , I have been waiting the whole weekend for today...though I am enjoying a couple of other shows, I was so excited for the development between the leads that I had wished this show airs every day :laugh:

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

HH called her out no need to pretend with the crying. She said she has recognized HM as her DIL so just tell her what she needs. And HM asked her to arrange for both family to meet up... 😄 Like that is going to make KJ accept her

They think they still live in Joseon era or what? KJ is not someone you can force to do anything. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Just now, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM This weekend has been extra long for me :D . So annoying being sick and trouble sleeping :D

Are you feeling better today? Not having enough sleep sucks...hope you can get more rest.

Omg ...just watching this cut that Mizv posted...HM is so unprofessional here putting DJ & YY's photo in the office. What a low move. The rest don't know that HM is the cousin-in-law right?

Spoiler

• Like 3

@Zoaze sorry to hear you’re still not fully recovered. Get well soon! I’ve been having annoying coughs also. 

😂 now I cannot take HM seriously anymore. She is more petty teenager than teenagers out there. She actually brought the picture of YY and her husband and put it on YY’s work desk. 🤣🤣🤣 Little did she know that YY just gained sympathy from the other two sunbaes. There is totally nothing wrong being a widow and being a single mother. HM thought that is something people will look down on. I wonder how she is a graduate from the US university, still having such mindset 😂😂😂 And did she not think KJ will easily figure out what she is trying to do there? 

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The rest don't know that HM is the cousin-in-law right?

No. In the preview, YY actually challenged HM to spill everything. I think that’s including them being cousin-in-law. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Still coughing,sore throat and stuffy airways. like barely any energy. But no fever and headache anymore. Been sick since wednesday, so hopefully better in the coming days.

@ktcjdrama It's funny how dumb she is. 

[Episode 56 preview] If you're so confident, tell me everything [A bean pod in my eyes] | KBS broadcast is the title of the preview.

Pretty sure it's from what YY is saying to HM. She is standing up towards HM. It's also funny how easily HH can manipulate her 😂 . So i see the comedy in some of HM scenes.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, Zoaze said:

Pretty sure it's from what YY is saying to HM. She is standing up towards HM. It's also funny how easily HH can manipulate her 😂 . So i see the comedy in some of HM scenes.

Yeah, I found myself laughing a lot watching her instead of being upset. The way she is going about this whole separating the lovebird mission, she is fighting a losing battle 😂   
Yes, that’s what YY said to HM - “If you are confident to be the one in the right, go ahead tell everything”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Was scrubbing through this scene, and what I love about KJ is that he understands how this game is played. Both HH and him  often take jabs at each other under the pretense of being a loving mother & son duo. :lmao2: Here he was talking about what happened to him at the distribution center ( and of of course he knows that HH asked the other staff to go home.)  HH of course pretending to be clueless & concerned. The funniest part is that the dumb father thinks they are one happy family. LOL

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1

@abs-oluteMI second it hard that I don’t want SJ to be hooked up with HM. That would just be a carbon copy of his mother. I sometimes hope that the girl from his past would reappear or he finds someone else completely opposite of his mother. I just can’t see HM changing her personality and her personality is a problem. 

Am I the only one hoping to see HH on her knees before YY some day? The way she has treated YY so far, even going as far as ordering security to manhandle her, I can’t help but wish to see her on her knees begging for forgiveness before YY after all is revealed about her part in covering up the accident. 

As to YY’s MIL, while this woman is a bit better than HM and HH, the way she treats YY is like her servant. I can’t wait for YY to get away from her. Her son, DS, gets on my nerves. It’s a pity that EJ seems destined to end up with him. I foresee her taking care of him for the rest of her life. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

8 minutes ago, Celebrianna said:

@abs-oluteMI second it hard that I don’t want SJ to be hooked up with HM. That would just be a carbon copy of his mother.

In fact the mother sees Hae Mi as a young version of herself in today's episode. I shudder for SJ when I think about it. 

I got this off an article posted on Naver (auto-translated): 

Yoon-hee (High Heels) felt that Hae-mi was trying to embarrass Young-yi  in front of everyone, and the more she saw Hae-mi, the more she thought she resembled her. It is the time when the collusion between the two has been predicted.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Preview translation

DS: My mom and dad don’t know this yet, but I think my sister-in-law is having a flirtation with some man at her office.
DS: I’m going to make it so that man can’t even cast a shadow on my sister-in-law. I’m definitely going to protect my sister-in-law and my niece.
EH: Kim Hae Mi came to see me.
EJ: What?! Why would Kim Hae Mi come to see you, brother?
YY: Are you sure that you’re able to take it? If you’re so righteous, then reveal it all.

Stupid DS. Does he want YY to stay a slave to his own family and the memory of his dead brother for the rest of her life?

It's good that EJ is on YY's side.

And, I also think that YY is challenging HM to reveal everything, including their family connection. If that happens, then everyone will look at HM in a new light since she will have been bullying her own relative at work. LOL.

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Once HH gets in some trouble and have to cover her tracks she will dump HM in an instant 😁. These two greedy people will eventually turn on each other.

Totally agree. HM and HH are alike in how self-centered they are, how they don't care about anyone else's feelings or desires, and that they are willing to step on anyone and everyone to get their way. What HM needs is a man who is as big of an idiot as KJ and SJ's father so that she can be the crazy witch that she is. She doesn't seem to understand that both KJ and SJ are far smarter than she is, and she wouldn't be able to get what she wants even if she is able to force KJ to marry her.

@Celebrianna, I also don't want HM to get SJ, and hope that he sees how destructive HM is. He has already noted the resemblance between HM and his mother, but hope that he doesn't decide to save HM or anything like that. Really hoping that they introduce another smart, beautiful, kind character who falls in love with SJ and he will love back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@stroppyse HM is so pathetic. She doesn't really hold leverage anymore. Once it's all out in open that she have been bullying her own in-law, i wonder how people will react? will it be like BSJ in Bravo My Life when it was revealed she had abandoned her own child?. Love YY finally standing up for herself. She can't do much inside the office. But outside of it she should be able to. YY really have nothing to hide now.

DS is such a loser. Now he wants to date EJ lol. EJ told him to leave YY alone but what does he do next episode?. He's gonna get a beating from EJ again.

I think HH will soon get in trouble again in the company and Grandpa. She will throw HM under the bus by then. Once it's out that HM has been bullying and threatening YY, both Chang Yi and Grandma won't be happy with her aswell as Grandpa.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I think HH will soon get in trouble again in the company and Grandpa.

Good! She's so pathetic as well.  After getting caught out a couple of times, you would think that she would know that she isn't as smart as she thinks she is, and she's heading towards losing everything. Then again, I guess her pathetic husband still loves her, so won't let her fall too far.

However, I hope the grandfather basically kicks both his son and HH out of the company and leave it to KJ and SJ to manage.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

DS is such a loser.

Yes! He's just like his mother rather than his father. He deserves many beatings!

Can't wait until the relationship between HM and YY is outed.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, I guess her pathetic husband still loves her, so won't let her fall too far.

I wonder will HH and husband stay together like in the drama Jang Bo Ri. ML’s father stayed married to his mistress who cause his wife’s death????? 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara She didn't do it in that drama with the intention to kill. She just wanted ML mom to get divorced. While she did indeed cause that accident indirectly, it wasn't her intention. Not saying she should be forgiven. Just stating intention behind actions.

HH intention was for KJ to lose his eye sight. She also tried to hurt him in the elevator. She most likely is the one that killed off DJ instead of SJ. 

Harming an innocent child is disgusting and i don't think she will be redeemed for it. Unasked Family who writer also wrote. Both Villains ended up in prison and wasnt released at the last minute like usual. Drama may end with both HH and SJ in prison. Have to wait and see if HM commits any big crimes or writer intends for her just like in Unasked Family when SFL gives up in the 70s

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1