Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse Well, i really disliked what EH did and think he was way out of line. Regarding "stranger", YY was right there next to KJ and her permission is what matters. Mirinae felt comfortable and safe so he shouldnt have done it. I loved Mirinae little wave though. KJ already have one of the biggest obstacle solved since YY would never accept KJ if Mirinae was against it.

@abs-oluteM This scene is soo sweet. Mirinae innocently made KJ freeze and YY feel flustered at the same time haha. Looking forward to more scenes later like this when YY finally accept KJ feelings and she will be happy and smile instead. They already have good chemistry as a family so hopefully the writer won't rob us of that.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

too many annoying scenes today so will just write important. YY read a letter. I think it was from KJ. She dropped the letter without realizing. scene later of KJ giving hairpin back. SJ and HM both saw it so both know he met Mirinae. SJ called her into the office and made HM water the plants haha. Ridiculous scene with Grandpa and HM dad. HM dad really liked his shoes. They ended up swapping or something and HM mom entered. Grandpa don't like HM mom haha. KJ having problem with eyes. KJ picked up the letter. (i still dont know who the letter came from. missed that part.). HM revealed infront of people in the office that she had a child. everyone surprised and KJ not happy. YY said something about being a single mom and talked back finally to HM and saying something that made her angry. ep ends. Preview KJ is angry at HM. YY gave the hairpin to Mirinae. Scene with KJ and SJ. KJ and Grandpa. SJ and YY.

Episode 52 Preview

When Hae-mi learns that Gyeong-jun knew about Young-i's story, but she did not reap her feelings for Young-i, Hae-mi is stunned and furious.
Meanwhile, Se-joon, who begins to worry about Gyeong-jun's feelings for Young-i, conveys his sincere concerns to Gyeong-jun as his younger brother...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Episode 52 Preview

When Hae-mi learns that Gyeong-jun knew about Young-i's story, but she did not reap her feelings for Young-i, Hae-mi is stunned and furious.
Meanwhile, Se-joon, who begins to worry about Gyeong-jun's feelings for Young-i, conveys his sincere concerns to Gyeong-jun as his younger brother...

Revising a bit:

Haemi, who learned that Kyung-joon knew about Young-i's story but did not retract his feelings for Young-i, is enraged and perplexed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@Zoaze You're right....so many annoying scenes today based on the cuts....my blood was boiling at first here ....but loved YY standing for herself and disclosed that she is a single mum. I always laugh when HM's wicked plans backfire on her. 

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Revising a bit:

Haemi, who learned that Kyung-joon knew about Young-i's story but did not retract his feelings for Young-i, is enraged and perplexed.

I loved the way KJ tells her off each time. This woman is thick skin...

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

19 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Not sure if i'm correct, but maybe what makes them shocked at the end is YY telling that she was told she couldnt reveal she had a child for fear of losing the job?. didn't HM say something alot earlier about it?

From one of the Naver articles I read...it seems YY bravely asked HM if there are any single mother benefits that she can get. This is a good example of how to stand up against someone as manipulative as HM. YY has nothing to lose. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Zoaze from what I understood, HM only revealed YY is a mother, to which the male colleague said he didn't know she is married. So YY continued to further reveal that she is not just a mother, but also a single mother. What I see is that she is not afraid to let everyone know her actual status, she has nothing to hide. That HM can't use those "secrets" to manipulate her further. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Not sure if i'm correct, but maybe what makes them shocked at the end is YY telling that she was told she couldnt reveal she had a child for fear of losing the job?. didn't HM say something alot earlier about it?

As @abs-oluteMsays, YY asks if there are any single mother benefits since she had heard that the company has many good benefits.

Also, HM reveals YY's motherhood by saying that YY should take her chicken snack and go home since if she leaves too late than YY's child would be waiting for her. Her coworkers are shocked, and HM laughingly asks if they didn't all know about it already. HM then has the nerve to tell the female coworker that she should introduce YY to some of the benefits of motherhood that the company has such as a kindergarten so that a mother and child could go to the office together. After the male coworker talks about not knowing that YY was a married woman, YY responds that she's texted her family to say that she'll be working late, and then asks if the company has good benefits for single mothers as well.

• Thanks 2

A translation of the preview

HM: Are you saying that you’ll continue to like Lee Young Yi-shi?
KJ: That is my business.
SJ: I also think that Lee Young Yi-shi is a really good person. But honestly, for you to be doing anything more with her right now causes me concern. Because I’m your brother.
KJ: I think she’s a virtuous person, Lee Young Yi-shi. She is able to open her heart to everyone she meets. They become warmer, including me.

In the final scene of the preview, I think KJ is telling his grandfather that he likes YY. It would be really good if both MRN and the grandfather wanted KJ and YY to be together. Actually, thinking about it, I think the grandfather and MRN would be adorable together as well when they finally meet. MRN is already good with adults, and is a sweet, affectionate child. She'll have KJ's grandfather wrapped around her pinkie in no time. :duckhearts:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@stroppyse Thanks. I will also post roughly whats said at the end of the episode and preview from Kocowa. I think your preview is more complete though. I would love scenes with Mirinae and Grandpa. I think he would dote on her. I mean who wouldn't like Mirinae? except HH.

hah in your face HM. After HM revealed YY had a child and let everyone assume she is married, she sent a message that she will be home late. HM is pissed you staying even when i tell you to leave?. YY says Thank you for your concern but i'm ok.  YY said are there any more benefits provided for single parent families for their empoyees. I heard our company provides a lot of benefits. Are there anymore benefits?

HM did not expect YY to reveal that shes a single mom. She thought she would get away with people thinking YY is married.

The letter/card was for Grandpa. YY was gifting him gloves. 

Preview : After HM confront KJ about him not giving up his feelings on YY, KJ tells her It's none of her business 🤣.

YY is giving Mirinae the hairpin from KJ.

SJ says YY is a good person, but hes not sure if he can root for him now.

KJ says YY is a solid person. She shares her sincere heart to anyone who needs it. She makes me feel warm (KJ is handing over the gloves from YY) i think this entire conversation is it Grandpa. The comment that she makes him feel warm is to Grandpa atleast

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Again we see the childishness of YY’s MIL. In front of a neighbor who extended the hospitality for her to stay overnight, she has to brag about her ability that although she has more kids, none of her kids ever stayed out and not come home. Looking down on the kind neighbor because her daughter spent the night outside. 🙄

We also see the lie-spewing HM again. When SJ said KJ doesn’t like her, she lied he never said that, just that there is someone he likes. KJ clearly said even if there is no YY, he still will not consider her romantically. Maybe he needs to send her an email so it is in writing and she will remember. CC to the whole world, KJ 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to say that my fave characters from this drama thus far are KJ's grandfather and YY's grandmother-in-law. They are both being very humane, wise, and loving people who have clearly experienced hardship and success in ways that their children and grandchildren mostly don't really appreciate.

I totally agree with you 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

KJ needs to write on a road bulletin board 

I like YY. Not HM.  It’s frustrating watching so many delusional women in this drama. 
However it’s good balance between the dumb and smart ones. 

Happy to see the spitfire reaction of YY to HM. That is what makes her attractive to KJ in first place.  I hope this will be the end of HM bullying YY. 

it will be so pleasant when MRN meets granpa.   

Not to be negative, but if KJ goes temporarily blind, It’s perfect time for YY to connect with him. I predict that will be milestone in their relationship. 

Edited by Mizv
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Hahaha HM tried to act clingy on KJ from the scene in the preview. KJ just flicked her arm away and way pissed at HM from her comments. KJ said he don't think he can stay friends with HM anymore. KJ left and HM went full psycho and started throwing stuff. YY talked with SJ. YY went back to the office and HM wanted to force YY to pick up stuff infront of her. SJ came and told HM to leave SJ took HM handbag away so she had to follow. HM left and walked into her shoulder on purpose. skippable scene with YY arrive home and DY and DS fight with DY chasing after him. SJ and KJ talk like in preview. HM crying in her room at home with locked door hahaha.

HM mom is sending a message to HH. Sweet scene with Mirinae and YY. YY gave the hairpin. Mirinae likes KJ alot. I think YY say don't keep waiting for him because hes a busy person. Pointless scene of YY FIL being in bed and having pains. HH trying to control KJ. KJ goes to talk with his father about the situation about meddling infront of HH. KJ and YY talk and HM eavesdrop. YY go to grab coffee and HM follows. KJ is on his way to follow but Ms Im tell him to do something. HM is being trash and continue to berate. YY talk back. HM mentioning YY daughter i think.YY calling her aggassi and tell her to apologize. HM grabs YY coffee and pours it over her feets and says why should i apologize? freaking trash is what she is. 

Episode 53 Preview

An accident occurs in which beverage PB products are distributed with the expiration date information incorrectly marked in braille. Kyung-jun and Se-hee, who went to check the distribution center the day before, face the risk of being held accountable and head to the distribution center to fix the accident. Yeong-i is worried about Kyung-joon, but he is just frustrated because he can't express his feelings...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Zoaze HaeMi is really trash. God forbid that SJ be linked to her. I can understand jealousy but she's outright being nasty to someone from her family. 

---------------

I am very appreciative of the bits of development we're seeing in YY. Slowly but surely she's standing up for herself. A couple of episodes back ( I think) , Eun Ho said he didn't want her to like KJ. And her response was good. She wanted to know if he was thinking she isn't worthy of KJ given her situation. I like that so much because she's beginning to believe and value herself. And last night's was superb - the way she handled herself asking about the single mother's benefit shows that she can defend herself. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2