Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@Zoaze I am so upset. I just watched the scene of HM pouring coffee on YY's shoes. This is outright bullying. I wish someone had witnessed this :pandarage2:

17 hours ago, Mizv said:

KJ needs to write on a road bulletin board 

I like YY. Not HM.

HM is so caught up in herself that it won't work. LOL...I think she got this from her mother who clearly can't read the room ( like when her hubs ask her to leave him & the Chairman alone)

15 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

YY mother in law is a very foolish person, even Doshik is so immature and irresponsible, but still I don't call them evil.

HM's mom is so frivolous and foolish too.

the real villains in my opinion are HM and SJ's mom.

Yeah. I agree that YY's MIL isn't so bad though I will not forgive her for hitting YY when YY was pregnant. The MIL is still "redeemable" I suppose - at least she has finally accepted that DS isn't going to cut it in medicine especially because it isn't something he wants. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

HM went full psycho and started throwing stuff. YY talked with SJ. YY went back to the office and HM wanted to force YY to pick up stuff infront of her.

Totally unprofessional act. She should be fired. SJ is too kind to allow this kind of behaviour from HM. She is not even an owner. Just a fully salaried employee.

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

HM grabs YY coffee and pours it over her feets and says why should i apologize? freaking trash is what she is. 

What a witch... She purposely did that because she overheard KJ commenting on the shoes, knowing that he gifted the shoes to YY.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

22 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

HM's mom has a horrible taste in accessories, she seems like a nouveau riche

I don't think she was born rich, though she probably wasn't born poor either. I think after she got married, her husband did really well for himself. This is why I'm so mad that she's so dismissive of her in-laws. She has what she has because of her husband doing well, which he did with the support of his mother and brother, so how dare she not even know their names much less refuse to help out at memorial rites and family gatherings.

Her taste is definitely on the tacky blingy side. Actually, HM has better taste in that she clearly grew up comfortable with money and able to spend it freely. Unfortunately, having grown up that way, she has no idea of the value of money other than wanting to marry a rich man so that she won't ever lose her lifestyle. I think their respective stylists are doing well with reflecting their characters.

8 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Grandpa is my clear favorite. I like Grandma also, but she has a tendency to coddle, especially DS. I remember in the beginning of the drama when he was hiding and he was coddled instead of scolded heavily by her.

I feel for the grandmother. She seems to have raised 2 sons who are both caring, responsible, and well mannered. They unfortunately both fell in love with foolish women.

I think she has sympathy for DS because she could see how DJ as the eldest probably got the lion's share of the attention and resources, and then when he died, the expectations for DJ were dumped on DS which he was unable to handle. Especially with grieving parents not to mention having lost his older brother and having to become the new eldest son, DS was a lost soul himself. Even though I don't like him or his thoughtlessness, I do have sympathy for him.

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@Mizv Yeah i think many agree on that. YY impending blindness will bring KJ and YY together and YY will cause his eyesight to get better again by being around him.

I'm just curious how they are going to explain both the temporary blindness as well as the recovery. I suppose they can just say that it's so without worrying about the bio-mechanics of it. Koreans are a very superstitious culture after all.

I will repeat myself to say that I do not like HM, and I do not want her to be with SJ. He is far, far too good for her. She should just live with her parents for the rest of her life.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Nohamahmoud2002 yep just checked, it was ep 49 during the second half of the episode. 

@stroppyse Yeah i don't want her with SJ either. Even more sure after the last 2 episodes. Even if SJ caused Dojin's death, he still isn't evil. I think YY will find it in her heart to forgive him after going to prison for awhile. I hope there is some twist and HH lied that he was dead and she personally finished him off.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don't think she was born rich, though she probably wasn't born poor either. I think after she got married, her husband did really well for himself. This is why I'm so mad that she's so dismissive of her in-laws. She has what she has because of her husband doing well, which he did with the support of his mother and brother, so how dare she not even know their names much less refuse to help out at memorial rites and family gatherings.

I remember she was in Brilliant Heritage.

• Like 4

Preview translation

DS Mother: Whose daughter-in-law you’re going to be is a worry! A worry! (meaning the future MIL will be unfortunate)
KJ: I’m not feeling well these days, so I’m going to have to inconvenience you some, Team Leader.
KJ: Are you concerned about me? You don’t have to answer. Since there are things that you convey with just your feelings.
HH: You’re dreaming naive dreams again. There is no choice but to break them again.
SJ: It’s not going to go as Mom plans it this time. It’s been 6 years, hasn’t it? Don’t keep interfering.

I liked this preview. It was good to see SJ stand up to his mother and wiping that smirk off her face. She's the worst kind of mother. One who keeps insisting that she's doing it for the good of her child, but really fulfilling her own ambitions irregardless of what the child thinks or feels. He's not an extension of her, he's his own person, and I'm glad that he's growing more and more into his own person.

25 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Yeah i don't want her with SJ either. Even more sure after the last 2 episodes. Even if SJ caused Dojin's death, he still isn't evil. I think YY will find it in her heart to forgive him after going to prison for awhile. I hope there is some twist and HH lied that he was dead and she personally finished him off.

LOL. That would be a makjang twist that I could get behind. I would much rather see HH in prison than SJ. Still, if SJ does his time for DJ's death, I think he will feel better having it in the open and doing penance for it, and HH would still have to suffer the consequences of her only child being in prison and not having an heir for her ill-gotten gains.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

After HM trashed the office, YY was more upset that she took it out on the food 🤣. Nice conversation between KJ and Grandpa , KJ and SJ. Grandpa knows he is developing feelings for YY and he doesn't seem to disapprove. KJ made SJ understand and he say he is deadset on YY but knowing her situation he won't do anything rash and will accept all of her. KJ knows YY is concerned and care for him. She doesn't have to say it.

• Like 4

Just finished with subs. HM really live with some twisted logic. Unbelievable how she sees everything as someone else’s fault, but never see that she herself is the problem. I pity her father having such a daughter. 

YY’s MIL is still annoying of course. Scolding YY for not folding the laundry when she just sat down like less than a minute. She has two other children, one jobless, sitting there, but of course, it’s fine for them to laze around. I cannot stand this immature MIL. 

I am really curious about family registration system in S.Korea. If like YY’s husband passed away, is she still listed in the family registry? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

pity her father having such a daughter. 

I know right. Really pity him - wife and daughter are so annoying. But HaeMi definitely was over board last night. Throwing YY's stuff , pouring coffee on her shoes - this is workplace bullying. I wonder if there were CCTVs in the office.

Despite horrid Hae Mi scenes, I particularly enjoyed a couple of moments of Kyung Jun showing both HaeMi and High Heels that no one gets to boss him around :pandacool:. I took much pleasure in him telling Hae Mi off at the start of the episode. Yes, him telling her he sees through her manipulation and that he can't even be friends now made me so happy.  And just when you thought it can't get better, he goes to his father and indirectly & sarcastically tells High Heels off to mind her own business when she was trying to butt into his life. 

And SeJun too was awesome. I loved how he assured YY of his friendship and later on dragged HM away from raging further at YY. I am happy to see him standing up even more against his mother in the preview. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

And SeJun too was awesome. I loved how he assured YY of his friendship

And the way he persuaded KJ was sincere too. At least now he knows clearly how KJ stands and will be able to show his support later on. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I took much pleasure in him telling Hae Mi off at the start of the episode. Yes, him telling her he sees through her manipulation and that he can't even be friends now

I laughed when HM was like “you’re not in your right mind now” “you’re not the KJ oppa I know” 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama When i saw the preview about SJ not rooting at first, i wanted to wait until i saw the entire discussion. Preview always have the tendency to mislead. I'm glad i waited, SJ was concerned for both KJ and YY since one is his brother and the other is someone SJ consider a dear friend. From hearing KJ resolute answer that he will take it slow and need to take responsibility for accepting all parts of YY including Mirinae i think SJ was assured and will support them later. While the in-laws are written as very selfish and annoying here compared to Unasked Family, Leads are written way better in this drama. Their love story makes people want to cheer them on. Both are very good, but the standout is KJ. Also the actor Baek Sung Hyun is able to truly bring the character to life!.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Seems like they starting KJ blindness plot now. Maybe this will bring them together?

HM pouring coffee didn't even fazeYY. Mr Heo apparently saw YY and HM fight. gossiper like he is, he told KJ. KJ saw YY shoes and already suspect it was HM. YY having trouble being close KJ. Shes blushing. KJ told HM mother that he doesnt have feelings for HM it seems like. HM mom calls HM. HM mom makes a scene infront of HM more or less. Grandpa went to the Gomtang place. Chang Yi came in. Grandma says hes her second child. So Grandpa knows now the connection i guess :D . SJ said something to YY. Maybe that KJ saved her when Mr Heo tried to kick her out?. YY having flashbacks of KJ. YY decide something. Oh wow in the preview HM pissed about something again. Grandpa and Chang Yi drinking. Seems like KJ get into an accident or something and his eyes start hurting.

Episode 54 Preview
When Hae-mi learns that Young-i is on her way to meet Gyeong-jun, she heads to the distribution center to prevent the situation where Young-i and Gyeong-jun are alone.
Meanwhile, Yoon-hee starts to devise a plan to endanger Kyung-jun, who is struggling at the distribution center to deal with the accident...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2

Sigh... the preview of next episode. Is it going to be HM again who saves KJ? Looks like YY is intercepted on her way to the distribution center because of the call from her MIL. If it is really HM who saves him, will the family like “force” KJ to be with HM then? Urgh, she is just going to gloat about it again even though her initial reason to go there was out of self-interest aka jealousy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Apparently, it was something similiar in Unasked family where FL and ML got stuck together and also problem with ML heart in that drama. Anyway KJ made it clear to HM mom that he won't like HM in the future. Grandpa seems to know now that YY and HM is in laws. YY atleast finally starting to acknowledge her feelings. If it goes that HM is there first, i think it will be solved relatively soon. Because KJ will probably temporarily lose his eye sight and YY is the only one that can help him get it back. Also i have my weekend drama to make me cool down if it goes bad tomorrow. Guess i'm just extra cranky today cause of a sore throat and fever.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3

@Zoaze Wishing you a speedy recovery.

This scene was nice. I know she covered up for HM's crime but KJ isn't dumb. More importantly, he asked her if she was worried. I like the confidence that KJ has. Yup Baek Sung Hyun was well-picked for this role. 

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If it is really HM who saves him, will the family like “force” KJ to be with HM then? Urgh, she is just going to gloat about it again even though her initial reason to go there was out of self-interest aka jealousy.

Nooooo...I don't want HM to save him....anyhow no one can force KJ to do anything. I think he's always been quite strong minded. Even the eye-transplant was something he had finally decided to do, not something decided by his family. So at least we can be assured that he will not agree to anything. 

• Clapping Hands 3

18 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Also i have my weekend drama to make me cool down if it goes bad tomorrow. Guess i'm just extra cranky today cause of a sore throat and fever.

Get well soon! And yes, I have another couple I am looking forward to for the weekend. Make that two couples 😃

• Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

The work of HM’s team is messed up because she is too busy chasing after love :laugh: Even facing crisis, she was still assigning work based on personal interest instead of company’s interest, like, no, YY cannot go to the distribution center, it has to be KJ and the male colleague, when YY already experienced working there. That was what she did too the day before. I dare bet if it had been YY and KJ who went to check, the problem could’ve been detected by YY. The male sunbae probably just breezed through the production packaging process without checking properly. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif