Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

HM answered chairman phone and found out it was YY. HM told the chairman about the phone and that YY called. Grandpa explained it all. Grandpa also said for HM to give up. HM refuse in her mind. HM threw away and went to YY to beg and calling sister in law haha. HM is using the family card. So it will take awhile until they start dating. EJ scolding YY for her sacrificing attitude probably.  HM crying in car. SJ called. SJ asked if she was crying. SJ said he will come. They at a bar and HM keep crying. SJ laughing and making fun of her. It was quite funny seeing HM bawling. YY is ignoring KJ text messages.

Also from this at the end, from SJ caring attitude, HM will fall in love with him instead. She probably will let KJ go in a few weeks.

Episode 45 Preview

After regaining his energy, Chairman Jang urges Kyung-Jun to stop going to the hospital and go out on a date.
Kyung-jun waits for Young-i at a cafe in her neighborhood. He is greatly surprised to see someone's face entering the cafe...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Also from this at the end, from SJ caring attitude, HM will fall in love with him instead.

But errr ...I don't want her near him. She lost plenty of points with me. SeJun is such a precious person - I really like how frank he is. 

( I still give him the benefit of doubt about the bad thing he did in the past).

What I am wondering is whether KJ himself has shares in the company. With his bozo dad transferring his shares to HH, KJ needs to have a substantial amount of equity in order to have a fighting chance to have control over the business. 

As painful as last  night's episode was - the silver lining is seeing how bothered YY was that Eun Ho came instead of KJ, and her being aware of it. And she was annoyed that her SIL used the clip and moisturizer. Her defending KJ  when EH cast doubt on KJ's motive. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I don't mind it that she goes for SJ instead. Atleast she is free to go for KJ then. If she go with KJ while HM still chases him with how complicated their families are, YY will become punching bag for her in-laws. I dislike HM, but she haven't done anything truly evil yet. HM will suffer later when it's revealed he was behind the death of her cousin.

This is a stage we have to pass, so i dont expect them together until 60-70s with HM off KJ and secrets between YY and KJ revealed. It's not that far left.  end of december or in january. Since it's the same writer for Unasked Family, i'm sure HM will become better towards the end and redeem herself like in that drama. I think both HH and YY MIL will become worse though.

• Like 4

“Se-unnie, se-unnie...” urgh 🙄 signs of an expert manipulator. Changing the addressing however it suits you... 

46 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

What I am wondering is whether KJ himself has shares in the company. With his bozo dad transferring his shares to HH, KJ needs to have a substantial amount of equity in order to have a fighting chance to have control over the business. 

Same here. I wonder too how much shares does HH have now in comparison to Grandpa’s.

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think maybe the surprise person he may see while waiting for YY at the cafe could be MRN ?

I sure hope so. We need a little bit of cute in the midst of the discouraging situation of Grandpa in hospital and HH becoming a bigger shareholder. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Just thought of possible scenario.  What if both KJ and YY are visiting their former relatives and from there they both learn something about each other?  I’m not saying granpa dying. But KJ’s eomma and mirae dad.  Though there hasn’t mentioned what happened to his eomma yet? Just know that hateful HH ain’t his momma.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Mizv said:

Just thought of possible scenario.  What if both KJ and YY are visiting their former relatives and from there they both learn something about each other?  I’m not saying granpa dying. But KJ’s eomma and mirae dad.  Though there hasn’t mentioned what happened to his eomma yet? Just know that hateful HH ain’t his momma.

Mirae? As in MiRiNae?

---------------

I wasn't happy that YY agreed to help HaeMi though I know soft hearted YY was put on the spot. HaeMi is such a manipulative person but she'll learn soon that feelings cannot be forced. Hmm  last scene with SJ was funny especially with him somewhat laughing at her. Yeah, I can see that they are setting up the love line here. Not sure if I can rally behind that.

Kind of miss KJ - YY interactions. I do hope YY brings MRN with her to the cafe to see KJ. Let's settle this once and for all. KJ will be presently surprised to see MRN. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Kind of miss KJ - YY interactions. I do hope YY brings MRN with her to the cafe to see KJ. Let's settle this once and for all. KJ will be presently surprised to see MRN. 

This could be the preferred scenario. Another scenario I can welcome is for HM to show up in YY’s stead, thus alerting KJ some agreement is going on between HM and YY. So then he can put a stop to it, knowing how straightforward he is. Well, at least in the preview of 45, he already told Grandpa he has someone he is pursuing. Not sure whether he would say it’s YY or not. 

I just managed to watch ep.43-44 with subs. Some thoughts:

- HM remains the selfish person she is. If the Chinese subs is correct, she considered herself lucky to have the urge to go visit Grandpa that day. Hello... why the focus shifted to you being the lucky one? Not Grandpa? Because you gained more favor with the family? 
- Another example of selfishness. She clearly told YY she was approaching her as family, not as the boss, asking her to keep a distance with KJ, but then she offered YY in exchange for that, she would help make sure YY become permanent employee. Pfft... one minute separating from work relation, the next minute back to work relation. 

- The other example would be how HM was crying more because her self-esteem is hurt with KJ’s rejection of her feelings, not because she was sad she couldn’t be with him. And how she compared herself with YY, how could KJ prefer a girl like YY instead of a girl like her. 
- Then of course, she wants Grandpa to look toward her as granddaughter? Pffft, yeah, only because he is the chairman of TS. Wanna bet if she first met him as the bottle-selling neighborhood grandpa, she would have treated him quite rudely? 
- I was hoping that when Eun Ho saw how YY is affected by KJ, he would realize her heart and support them instead. But he decided that he needs to up his game. 
- But... what a great true friend Eun Jin is. Always on YY’s side. So glad that YY has someone like Eun Jin in her life. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Since KJ has a surprised reaction, i hope for Mirinae aswell.  I can't wait until HM get some karma her way. Hopefully she won't become as bad as the SFL in  Unasked Family or BSJ in "Bravo My Life". Since we are in the mid 40s now, it's time for some secrets to come out, specially about YY having a child. I'm positive it will be out in the coming week. EJ is amazing. One of my top 5 in the drama. My top 5 are with no specific order since i like them more or less the same : KJ,YY,Mirinae,Grandpa,EJ. EJ mom is not far behind. SJ is too weak for my taste and Grandma coddle her grandson way too much. HM dad doesn't appear enough for that.

• Like 2
On 12/2/2022 at 6:08 AM, abs-oluteM said:

But errr ...I don't want her near him. She lost plenty of points with me. SeJun is such a precious person - I really like how frank he is. 

( I still give him the benefit of doubt about the bad thing he did in the past).

Agree with this. I'm really tired of HM, and I like SJ, so I want someone nice for SJ instead of a selfish, self-centered brat like HM.

On 12/2/2022 at 6:44 AM, Zoaze said:

I dislike HM, but she haven't done anything truly evil yet. HM will suffer later when it's revealed he was behind the death of her cousin.

I feel as if she's done plenty of petty things to YY to make YY suffer, and she did it knowingly out of spite. For example, HM calling YY's mother-in-law to ask about YY getting home okay after having a late night at the company dinner. HM did that after hearing that KJ and YY had gone on to a second round by themselves in order to cause trouble for YY.

Just because HM's manipulations aren't going well isn't to say that she's not a total witch. She's like her mother in being selfish and self-centered, as well as hitting out in petty ways if she doesn't get what she wants.

I actually feel bad for the grandmother knowing that both of her sons seems to have fallen in love and married self-centered birdbrains.

I'm willing to reserve opinion on SJ's bad thing that happened in the past, because it hasn't been revealed yet, however SJ seems to want the right things for the right reasons and done in a fair way, not underhanded trickery as his mother does.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@stroppyse I dislike her very much and find her behavior awful. But it havent gone the way to be evil yet. That is reserved for HH. Have to wait and see how much worse she will get. SFL in Unasked Family did way more nasty things. But still had her redemption in the end when she found out both her husband and father was involved in murdering someone. I'm hoping HM doesn't go that far since i want some peace for the FL. Just have to wait and see if she becomes truly evil like HH.

• Like 2

YY didn't really appear in the first half. The one who came to meet KJ was indeed HM. KJ was clearly not happy. YY felt bad for sending HM. KJ also wrote later that he clearly understand YY feelings :( . YY finally talked with Grandpa. I think they agreed to meet up. YY grabbed the hairpin from DY again. DY realized she misunderstood EH and is mad. Grandpa is eating with YY at the gomtang restaurant. Grandpa knows YY backstory now with her having a daughter and living with her in laws i think. KJ jogging and having flashbacks of YY. Preview. HM and Mother visit KJ house. Both KJ and Grandpa look clearly unhappy. KJ meets Mirinae at the library again. EJ sees them together and tells YY back home. YY intends to tell KJ that she is a mother i think.

Episode 46 Preview

Hae-mi and Hwa-kyung visit Chairman Chang's house after receiving an invitation. Chairman Jang feels sorry for Yoon-hee for inviting Hae-mine to his house without consulting him.
Meanwhile, Eun-jin, who takes Mirinae to the library, is greatly surprised to find Kyung-joon and Mirinae reading a book together.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

HM and Mother visit KJ house. Both KJ and Grandpa look clearly unhappy.

These two are just shameless. Grandpa already made it so clear to HM about not coming till KJ sorts out his feelings. 

25 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Title for the preview video is :

[Episode 46 preview] I have to tell you that I'm the mother of a baby [Episode 46] | KBS broadcast

I would love that to happen. The earlier he finds out the better it is - I need him to realise that YY's reservations aren't even about HaeMi but it is because she has a child. 

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM YY also has alot of inferiority complex in my opinion and doesn't think she can meet someone new cause she has a child. HM and HK were invited by HH i think. You can see Grandpa was not happy. I also liked that Grandpa now knows YY history which makes it better and not causing any misunderstanding in the future. I'm gonna enjoy KJ and Mirinae scene tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Urgh, how shameless can HM be... claiming a bouquet of flower that is clearly not meant for her. I feel embarrassed even watching her take it. 

The Jang men are too polite and kind to the women... urgh *rolleyes* They are letting the manipulative women walk all over them.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

So from KJ conversation with Ms Im, it seems like she doing it for promotion and bonus. KJ warning her to not go down that road and that he will still respect her. Ms Im give him a warning that it will be revealed that hes a part of the owners family. Shes supposed to post it on the company message board in the evening so it will all be revealed on monday(drama time). Ms Im says she doesnt care about KJ since hes rich, but she feels bad for YY since shes nice and a hark worker who does her best.

Grandpa saying hes proud of YY after finding out her entire history. YY in the preview decided she would tell KJ she has a child.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do love how they made KJ and Mirinae meet up already. Also that there will be a second meeting at the library. Here it is done well and beautifully without looking creepy. I remember the drama "Lovers in Bloom" i did not like how they made the SML and FL daughter meet up, it felt creepy to have him meet up without supervision. Here in this drama they are in a library where there are other adults so it doesn't feel uncomfortable.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1