Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

HM was in a bad mood all day and YY received the worst of her temper. They still have a hard time to choose which beverage. YY ran into Maru mom which made the positive comments that made YY get hired. It's the blind lady. They had a good talk and YY got an idea from it. Eunjin mom entered KJ room and gave him a box. His items from when he was blind was there like a book for blind people and his walking stick. KJ closed his eyes and read by using his fingers and got an idea. YY i think was planning to call KJ but KJ called first and they both stated they have an idea. From the preview HM asked who idea it was and both state eachothers name. HM saw KJ smile towards YY and she is getting suspicious.

This will make KJ just fall for her more with KJ used to be blind. HM expression when KJ and YY said eachothers name for the idea was priceless :D 

30 previews

Eun-sook finally finds out that Bok-hee is in a small house, and she has a big heart, and she decides to go to the little house and ask for her forgiveness. Meanwhile, Yeong-i and Gyeong-jun, who have decided on the competition item, spur the preparations for the competition, and Haemi is nervous about the two of them sticking around the whole time using the competition as an excuse...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

seems like it barely lost to the last episode of One Dollar Lawyer yesterday in ratings ^^. Glad to see this drama still going strong in the top. Monday we are 1/4 done with the drama. It should be enough starting point and for the leads to get to enough eachother atleast. Hoping next 30 episodes will focus on getting YY and KJ to realize their feelings and KJ finding out about YY and her daughter. Just hope the writer will balance it and not drag out stuff too much. Also letting KJ finding out HM true colors. He has only seen 1 part of her.

• Like 1
  • Party! 3
56 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Also letting KJ finding out HM true colors.

She was outright rejected by KJ but she still thinks time will change things. Even if that is true, she was very thick skinned telling him to his face she won't give up on him. I am like , have some pride please. And to think she'll be paired up with SJ. Like you I wish SJ would pair up with YY's bestie. She's too good for Do Shik.

So far the pacing of this drama is not bad for family drama / daily. But I do hope that KJ will find out about her daughter soon because that is gonna be one big development that will affect their relationship dynamics. Not to mention his real identity and that his cornea came from her husband.

OOo ..High Heels brought up this name - Ja Young. I am assuming it is SJ's ex but it sounds like something tragic happened to her. Perhaps also related to YY's husband death. It could probably explain why SJ has insomnia.

10 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Zen the cutest child on earth will be with Baek Song Hyun's cute child in TROS

Is BSH & his daughter still on TROS?  I only saw them for a few episodes - his daughter is so adorable and at 16months (then) spoke so well. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I don't want SJ with anyone until after we find out about the crime he apparently comitted 5 years ago. Writers other drama the SML was responsible for FL husband death. But since they didn't show it early like in some other dramas we can only speculate. Maybe writer is trying to mislead us and he comitted a different crime. But i'm not hopeful about that since Kdrama writers keep writing the same plots. It would be welcome if he didn't kill YY husband though but was responsible for something else.

It's already clear that Eunjin will be paired with Dosik. I would not want her with someone that has a questionable past since she would suffer. Would be better to let HM suffer later instead. 

Regarding TROS i don't think BSH is a regular. Since hes busy with his job as an actor

@Nohamahmoud2002  That just makes me look more forward to him and Mirinae later in the show.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is BSH & his daughter still on TROS?  I only saw them for a few episodes - his daughter is so adorable and at 16months (then) spoke so well.

He is a guest star. He appears only occasionally. I think he is friends with Sayuri (baby Zen's mom)

Zen is the regular 😊

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

HM sees YY and KJ getting close. KJ tried to help clean dirt around her lips and HM came in and witnessed it. HM i think confronted YY in the restroom and i think she lied that they are in a relationship. In the preview KJ keep showing more attention and care towards YY infront of HM. HM is so jealous.

Episode 31 Preview
Eun-suk goes to the small house to bring Bok-hee to the big house, but she has no intention of going back and feels embarrassed in front of Bok-hee.
Meanwhile, after hearing about Hae-mi and Gyeong-jun's relationship, Yeong-i begins to feel uncomfortable with Gyeong-jun approaching him warmly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@ktcjdrama Yep. I can't be sure that she said in the restroom but it seemed like that when you read the written preview. I'm fine with this plot since it's only episode 30. She will be found out eventually and then she will probably tell KJ that YY has a child. She's too much of a brat to fight fairly. She still lives in her own delusional world thinking KJ will ever consider her. He already seen what a snob she is. HM will end up even losing his friendship.

Edit : i also love grandpa for messing with High Heels :D

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

i think she lied that they are in a relationship.

Subs will probably still be a while before it’s out. But I watched the raw clips and from what I understand, HM didn’t say they were in a relationship. She just said that she is close with JKJ when YY wondered why HM used the word “oppa”. Well, at least it’s good to know she didn’t  outrightly lie. Let’s wait for subs though. I could be wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Thanks to HM's jealousy , I think it won't be long before KJ's identity will be revealed. 

Normally in dailies, how long do leads take to get together or even recognise each other's feelings? Pretty clear that KJ's "reflex" skinship  is because of how he subconsciously feels for YY :hug:

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Hmm in many i've seen, one of them (usually ML) realize feelings around 30s-40s. Child get revealed around 40s and as of latest 50s. Depends if its a heavy revenge or lead is married at beginning. Then feelings may be later but usually between 30-50 the biggest things get revealed in normal dailies. So 30-60 will be about most likely KJ finding out about Mirinae and both leads realize their feelings for eachother.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I think KJ denied having feeling for YY when talking to HM. YY is being more aware of KJ now. KJ is very attentive towards her. We had a flashback today when KJ was blind and talked about eye surgery i think. It was from High Heels point of view after she entered his room and saw his walking stick. Ms Ahn i think told her to leave and not to enter again on Grandpa orders. Ends with YY having fallen asleep in the office and KJ putting his jacket on her and patting her back while she sleeps.   I read the KBS World Char Profiles earlier credit to Angelwingssf, SJ is definitely responsible for YY husband death and High Heels is responsible for KJ blindness.

Episode 32 Preview

Yeong-i, who felt that Gyeong-jun's kindness was burdensome, finally made Gyeong-jun sad by saying that we weren't even that close.
Frustrated with Youngi being uncomfortable with him at work, Gyeong-jun suggests that they work on a plan outside for the weekend.

Seems like HM is trying to insinuate that YY is intentionally hiding that she has a child. Probably mostly towards KJ to make him like her.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KJ practically demanded YY to meet her when she was working at the gomtang  :D . Mirinae stayed at HM place over the night since she wanted to see Grandma. HM actually has the audacity to play and be nice to her when she using the child against YY. Both in the conversation and now today. YY did dress up and used the new shoes that she got from KJ seems like. Mirinae missed YY and HM called YY and HM found out from YY that she is meeting KJ outside of work. Seems like HM is planning to use Mirinae so KJ stays away from YY.

Episode 33 Preview

While working on a plan at a cafe, Yeong-i and Gyeong-jun see a baby nearby and love it. When Gyeong-jun, who was playing with the child after getting up from his seat and going to the front of the stroller, said the same thing as Do-jin had said in his lifetime, Young-i was startled and dropped the glass he was holding on the floor...

Just look how fast she close the phone in YY ears after finding out YY isn't with KJ. 

KJ father is such an fool. He will regret later.

KJ practically forces YY to come :D 

Edited by Zoaze
  • Thanks 1