Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyhow there weren't much interactions between the leads in eps 12 but I did enjoy grandpa putting  High Heels :laugh: in her place and telling her not to interfere on what he plans for KJ. But agree with younger brother. KJ and him are like puppets for the old man and High Heels , and the boys are well aware taking it in their stride. 

I like nickname High Heels 🤣 haraboji is so humorous lols

• Haha 3

Mirinae is crying because YY crying. Everyone come to check on YY. She was just happy to having found a job. Grandma and Mirinae buy shoes for YY. YY runs into KJ at company. YY hears from the ladies bathroom that KJ studied in the U.S. YY is upset at KJ for lying to her for being in debt and KJ apologize and says he can't tell her the reason. Since YY treated KJ sincerely, she feels KJ doesn't do the same. 

YY follows HM outside in the office and call her agassi. HM doesn't even recognize first. YY both excited and happy to see her but i can tell HM will be nasty.  

YY upset cause of male coworker mocking/teasing her for not knowing how to use the computer properly. YY crying outside and KJ trying to talk sense into her or something and YY stumbles while KJ catches her.

Episode 15 Preview

Hwa-kyung goes to the hair salon that Yoon-hee goes to to dig up information about Yoon-hee. But she is greatly perplexed in the face of unexpected obstacles.
Meanwhile, Young-i has a hard time adjusting to the company due to unfamiliar tasks. Kyung-Jun helps Young-Ei like that so that he doesn't show up and gives him strong support...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ehhhhh....are we gonna have a love triangle with the brothers and YY? The lift scene is making me think that it might be the case. Am possibly jumping the gun. But I really don't think the brothers should be fighting over the same girl. The brothers' relationship is so good & I won't want anything to spoil that.

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ehhhhh....are we gonna have a love triangle with the brothers and YY? The lift scene is making me think that it might be the case. Am possibly jumping the gun. But I really don't think the brothers should be fighting over the same girl. The brothers' relationship is so good & I won't want anything to spoil that.

Tell me about it!! After that scene, I noticed in one of the posters, the brother has his hand on YY’s shoulder 🤪

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama Saw that poster before drama aired, so i figured SJ will have a crush on YY. I think the brothers relationship might sour later. Also it's very likely from character profiles that SJ is responsible for YY late husband's death. So he may end up in prison and hopefully Stepmom will be thrown out for all her scheming or end up dead. ML father is a doormat, so i won't expect anything. It's all on KJ and Grandpa to deal with. So hopefully nothing will happen to him.

• Insightful 3

knew i was gonna dislike the male coworker, hes an jerk.

Episode 16 Preview

Young-i, who is questioned about why she left the stove on and left the kitchen, replies that Se-hee gave her instructions, but Se-hee puts out her flippers with her brazen face, asking when she did that. Two days after going to work, dark clouds are falling over Young-i's work life...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama Saw that poster before drama aired, so i figured SJ will have a crush on YY. I think the brothers relationship might sour later. Also it's very likely from character profiles that SJ is responsible for YY late husband's death. So he may end up in prison and hopefully Stepmom will be thrown out for all her scheming or end up dead. ML father is a doormat, so i won't expect anything. It's all on KJ and Grandpa to deal with. So hopefully nothing will happen to him.

Oh no. I don't want SJ to be the bad guy. He seems such a sweet kid. It's a pity High Heels is his mother. In some ways, I am happy that KJ is ambitious and has intentions to take the company back from HH. But gonna be a long road since Grandpa says that he company are full of her people.,

My favorite bit in eps 15 was when KJ told YY to make sure she doesn't quit. The look of relief on his face when she returned. I don't expect things to be a bed of roses here for her so think we will have more scenes of her suffering ....

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't want SJ to be the bad guy.

I think both SJ and HM will not be as antagonistic as we thought. They seem to be reasonable people. Like eg, HM reminded YY not to call her agassi at work and be professional in addressing her, in case people thought there is nepotism/favoritism. Also she reprimanded the male sunbae when he was making things difficult for YY. 

I am always looking forward to new episodes. It’s rare that a dailies do this to me. I really enjoy the leads and want to quickly see some progress between them. 

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am always looking forward to new episodes. It’s rare that a dailies do this to me. I really enjoy the leads and want to quickly see some progress between them.

Same here...I will always watch this first over my other dramas. The characters are quite balanced overall. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Just finished episode 1 and wow.  

The cast in this drama are some veterans, some newbies and they are doing a good job. 

FL seems to not be like by her BIL and i can laredy see that he will bever succeed but will probably get a girl pregnant and get married early. He won't mature until the end of the drama. Typical BIL  theme

@Nohamahmoud2002 hi chingu 

• Clapping Hands 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

29 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Just finished episode 1 and wow.  

The cast in this drama are some veterans, some newbies and they are doing a good job. 

FL seems to not be like by her BIL and i can laredy see that he will bever succeed but will probably get a girl pregnant and get married early. He won't mature until the end of the drama. Typical BIL  theme

@Nohamahmoud2002 hi chingu 

Hi

glad to see you here 😊

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I just finished episode 4 and I feel bad for the Two Male leads. 
Once Jang Se-Joon made his appearance, I crossed my fingers hoping that he won’t become an evil second male lead. 
Chairman Jang  put in a lot of effort in forming a strong bond between his grandsons but the Mom will certainly ruin it . You can see  the brother CLEARLY are close but she is already telling him NOT TO LOSE TO HIS BROTHER. She ( CYH ) never wanted him to come back to Korea. She has some nerve and is selfish. 

From episode 3, there was a hint that Vice President Cha Yoon-Hae  did something terrible , I suspect this secret will turn Se Joon evil and maybe a love rival that will make them hate each other. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 10/21/2022 at 7:38 AM, Zoaze said:

I agree too with your theory. YY's husband's death is a cold case and it will come to light later on in the drama. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@UnniSara Yeah, from the char profiles SJ caused a crime 5 years ago and it makes him have trouble to sleep. YY husband died 5 years ago during the birth if her child i think. So it's pretty obvious SJ is probably the cause. Glad that KJ isn't involved in the death compared to Bravo My Life. It left a sour taste in my mouth the entire drama. Heard a few complain about the fl acting and her appearance. But i think shes fine. Hear it especially alot in naver chat. It's a pity that Dosik(useless BIL) will end up with YY bestie. Since i love her so much, she deserve way better.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Zoaze You took the world right out of my mouth. YY’s bestie will end up with him ( PREGNANT) by drinking to much. 

I will be honest the acting I in this drama is way better than Bravo my life. I had no problem with FL but this was her first leading role, O think the character was a doormat that is why no fans like her .

YY isn’t a doormat unless they are her in laws. I don’t think these In laws deserve her. Till this day, they blame her for her husband’s deathZ. FIL Feels the same but hides his feelings but also like DIL. You would think they would understand her sisnce she is still not over her husband. She misses him like crazy still but Asian parents seems to have this sick twisted view on depending on their children, THINKING THEIR KIDS WALK ON WATER AND ONLY A RICH WOMAN IS WORTH BEING WITH THEIR SON/ DAUGHTER. Smh smh smh 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UnniSara said:

YY isn’t a doormat unless they are her in laws. I don’t think these In laws deserve her. Till this day, they blame her for her husband’s deathZ. FIL Feels the same but hides his feelings but also like DIL. You would think they would understand her sisnce she is still not over her husband. She misses him like crazy still but Asian parents seems to have this sick twisted view on depending on their children, THINKING THEIR KIDS WALK ON WATER AND ONLY A RICH WOMAN IS WORTH BEING WITH THEIR SON/ DAUGHTER. Smh smh smh 

There's definitely a lot of stereotyping with regards to Asian mothers and parenting in all these k & c dramas. I would agree  that there are a lot parents who still expect their children to look after them - very much part of being filial and all.  But these days, I do see things changing around me.  

Yeah, her in laws are not the best. Maybe the grandma and FIL aren't so bad. At least they do think of her welfare from time to time. I won't say that YY is a doormat. I believe she wants to look after their feelings and I do see some instances where she stands up for herself. Being a young single mum with no family of her own ( she's an orphan , if I remember correctly) I can see that she would be struggling with many things. She's been forced to grow up quickly & had to adapt to depending on her in laws especially when her daughter was born. 

I read the ratings are around 13 to 14% ...is that good for a daily @Zoaze?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@abs-oluteM yeah its pretty good. ratings jump between 14-16%. Bravo My Life managed to reach 20.1% and it was past 100 episodes. It's still higher than the other 2 daily dramas. Real competition with the 2 others, will be against Park Hana's Vengeance of the bride since its a kbs2 drama. MBC Daily drama always have low ratings compared to KBS. MBC Daily Drama Second Husband reached 10% which was a big deal and got 30 ep extension. Compared to kbs dramas which is always above 10 in general. Regarding YY growing up quickly i agree. YY is 27 and Mirinae is 6. But remember this is korean age. So international age, it depends but YY gave birth probably at 20-21 years old and Mirinae is 5 years old. So she was pretty young.

@UnniSara FL in bravo my life was well liked by koreans. It's about YY some of them being nasty. But you know, you always notice the complainers more since they are more loud. I loved FL, her son, and the guy who helped her during the timeskip in Bravo My Life. Took me until 90-100 to open up to the male lead and i couldnt like him completely cause of the hit and run + him bullying FL in the beginning. 

Regarding The Love In Your Eyes. I liked both the FL and ML from the beginning. Unlike so many other dramas, especially daily dramas. ML isn't a jerk and he is reasonable. He's not spoiled and willing to do hard work from the bottom. Grandpa didn't even need to ask him, he did it willingly to understand how their convenience stores worked and problems that exist. ML and Grandpa have the same moral chracter and working ethics. While working ML notice the same about FL. She has the same working ethics as they have. FL had to feel with all type of customers and situation and her teaching ML we notice how thorough she is.

I like that there are a few characters to like compared to Bravo My Life. FL may be an orphan but atleast she has friends here. I do like Eun-jin alot. She is a great best friend for the ML. YY SIL may be annoying but shes not evil or anything. Shes alot better than Dosik, atleast at the moment.

I think YY daughter Mirinae is a slightly better actor than the FL son Himchan in Bravo My Life. But i usually don't say much about it since they are children.

I do hope ML find out relatively early about FL daughter since i would like to see alot of interaction with ML and Mirinae. Since he have to convince both YY and Mirinae when it comes to chasing YY.

• Clapping Hands 3

Male co-worker is low life trash. hope he gets fired soon.

Episode 17 Preview

After receiving the notice of dismissal, Young-i calls Chairman Jang to ask for advice, but fails to find a sharp solution.
Meanwhile, Kyung-joon hears about Young-i's dismissal and goes to Se-joon to find a way to help Young-i...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Episode 18 Preview

Young-i, who is suddenly completely excluded from work, is greatly embarrassed, but spends the rest of her time trying to find a job that she can do at the company.
Meanwhile, Kyung-joon, who has started digging into the truth of the kitchen case, is just frustrated in the face of a situation where he can't easily get a clue...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1