Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Reposting it. will post videos later.

The box from preview was EJ coming with clothes. YY and EJ had a talk about the reveal. Grandpa comes to the company and put his foot down. He scolded the heck out of his son and HH. HH scared and after he left HH was pissed and threw a bottle. Grandpa go to the room where YY works. Everyone bows to her. They are surprised he was looking for someone and HM is pissed. YY enter. YY says Grandpa what are you doing here?. Everyone is shocked. Mostly KJ and SJ. YY is shocked that he is the Chairman. Chairman brings her to a room and talk with her about everything and that he scouted her. From the preview KJ picked up YY glove like in Unasked Family. But YY turned around. I dont know if he managed to return it or they will do it like in Unasked Family where he visit the store and finds out

pisode 49 Preview

After Eun-suk suddenly leaves her house, Chang-il gets out of hand. When Eun-suk, who hadn't told her where she was going, didn't even answer her phone calls, her heart was burning.
On the other hand, Eun-suk moves her steps to meet a man she has longed for so much...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Favorite clip. Look at everyone’s stunned faces, especially HM :lenny:

Just watching that too. Best!!! 

Thanks @Zoaze for the recaps. I always look forward to it. 

HaeMi's face - you really wanna slap her. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Luckily, unlike Unasked Family, she can't be openly antagonistic towards YY or violent. First she doesn't have that power since she isn't the CEO daughter here and if she went too far outside work, YY would stand up for herself probably. YY could floor HM easily. If i remember correctly, YY did Taekwondo right?

in the preview i think HM said : you must be upset cause of YY right? tell me anytime you need a drinking buddy

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

If i remember correctly, YY did Taekwondo right?

Yes. Hahaha...

Actually this video is also really good. YY thought that perhaps she got in due to grandpa doing her a favour - as in she didn't get in on merit. But grandpa said he had actually headhunted or scouted her for the job which helps restore some confidence in herself. I do hope that she and KJ can now maybe be friends again. It feels sad to see how distant they are now.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Actually this video is also really good. YY thought that perhaps she got in due to grandpa doing her a favour - as in she didn't get in on merit. But grandpa said he had actually headhunted or scouted her for the job which helps restore some confidence in herself.

Yes, this is another part I love. From “getting in through the back-door” to “being scouted” 💪🏻 You’ve just got to love Grandpa... 

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

HaeMi's face - you really wanna slap her. 

That’s what I’ve been wanting to do with last night’s lobby scene!

Btw, good luck to HM inviting KJ to her house as requested by her father. This girl, even with her parents, she has to put on an act 🙄 Shame on her. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I wonder if Grandpa suspects KJ having feelings for YY from watching the start of the episode.

I watched it ...and that smile that grandpa has. The old man is very quick to pick these things up and he knows his grandson so well . Plus KJ is somewhat an open a book as in he's quite transparent with his feelings. Baek Sung Hyun is really nailing this role. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 minute ago, Zoaze said:

Only YY was dense enough to not get it 🤣

ahaahah...sometimes I think YY refuses to get it. As in she's just trying not to acknowledge that he has feelings for her & that she also feels the same. I get her reservations but when she was tearing up yesterday at his apology, I believe she was half-hearted in "letting him go". 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

And wait till it's revealed that she and YY are relatives. 

That's the point that I'm curious about. Don't HM and her mother understand that they are not going to be able to hide that HM is related in a fashion to YY? Especially since HM's father has no intentions of disavowing his own family? Do they really believe that if they can keep it hidden until HM is engaged or married by any means possible, that everything will be okay even if the family relations are revealed since it will be "too late"? They are both so stupid.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Makes it more fun later when they are hit with a reality check. Also YY the person who are looked down at and a widow with a child will be the eldest granddaughter-in-law if TS Retail and not HM 😂

Yes, that will be good! As long as SJ isn't sacrificed to HM...  I don't want her redeemed. I want her to continue working at her job and trying fruitlessly to snag another rich, handsome husband while YY becomes the DIL of the TS Group.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Subs are out on kocowa. Great watching it subbed, Grandpa had seen through HH plans and threaten to change his will and not split things equally between KJ and SJ. Properly saying that her name is Cha Yoon Hee not Jang Yoon Hee. Seeing EJ and YY, she is truly one of my favorite friends i've seen in a drama. She gave YY her clothes for work since she won't be needing them anymore and tells DY to not touch them. They also laugh at DY after she left for not going to the wedding with EH and coming all dressed up to the clinic 😂. Grandpa and YY conversation is very touching. Ending words are Grandpa teasing her by saying : does this mean we're not friends anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Don't HM and her mother understand that they are not going to be able to hide that HM is related in a fashion to YY?

The mother doesn’t know anything about why it has to be kept a secret. She just followed HM’s instruction. I think it’s something like it won’t be good for YY if people thought she got into the team through connection with HM. So it’s all HM’s doing. And the mother cannot say anything to their family because HM’s father specifically told her not to mention any names until it is more confirmed. So yeah, again, it’s all in HM’s delusional mind that she is the soon-to-be DIL of TS Retail family. 

Of all the 3 mothers, I find HM’s mother the least harmful, as in she is just an immature showy person. YY’s MIL is immature and selfish. Even after DS already begged her to stop molding him into the dead DJ, she still could not see how wrong she has been, how that has been hurting him and the family as a whole. She is so very foolish.

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Properly saying that her name is Cha Yoon Hee not Jang Yoon Hee.

HH is ungrateful greedy person. She would’ve gotten plenty if she understood her place as the DIL, not the daughter. She wanted it all for herself. True she said it’s for SJ, but then KJ has the right too. She wasn’t even willing to let them have the same share, she wanted it all, using SJ’s name. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I wonder thought how YY and KJ will date. I don't think YY will agree without Grandpa blessing though

New record for the drama.

ratings :

National         Seoul

2022-12-08 48 - 17.5 (1st) 14.9 (1st)
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

wonder thought how YY and KJ will date. I don't think YY will agree without Grandpa blessing though

My immediate hope right now is that KJ would first find out that YY is a single mum. Can't stand that he thinks he committed a "crime" for liking a married woman. MRN is supposed to go to library again...hopefully something happens there. 

I think this drama is one of the best ratings (apart from the weekend shows) for KBS shows this year. 
Will the cast get acknowledge in the KBS Awards? Normally KBS1 shows (dailies) don't get much recognition, do they?

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So yeah, again, it’s all in HM’s delusional mind that she is the soon-to-be DIL of TS Retail family. 

She's just so caught up in this idea of being the DIL of TS that she forgot the most important thing - Kyung Jun doesn't like her. I am interested to see how she'll treat YY now that everyone knows YY and grandpa knows each other. Despite grandpa assuring her about her worth,  I am sure there will still be talk in the office that she got in through connections. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@abs-oluteM Yeah, Bravo My Life was slightly ahead in average, but not by that much. Seems like KBS1 dramas this year is a hit. But it seems like the more famous leads are on KBS2 and MBC dramas. Prefer KBS1 dramas though since their lighter and it's nice with getting to discover new leads that have their first lead role. Guess BSH is the exception as KJ. But i never seen Bae Nouri or Nam Sangji in anything before from what i can remember. I heard Bae Nouri was in Moon that embraces the sun but i have no memories of it. Just the main leads and Nam Bora as the princess. It was nice since i like both of them in their acting.

I hope KJ goes to the library and sees DY and Mirinae and get suspicious since he remembers DY and knows now she is YY in-law.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Finally KJ knows. Ahh the scenes with KJ and Mirinae are always great and touching.

HM is saying she know about YY and chairman to appear that Grandpa favor her. ES went to DJ memorial/grave. Flashback of when DJ died and ES slap YY and blame her. YY cries and ES is hysterical over DJ death. YY is heavily pregnant. EH comes with flower and both EH and ES talk about DJ and ES cries. Scene with HM and her dad at his office. Mirinae and DY exit library. KJ also.

Mirinae with DY at the playground but DY get call from EH and let Mirinae play on her own. KJ sees Mirinae who is sad. Dad and child took the swing infront of her. KJ walks over and Mirinae is crying. KJ defends her and scold the dad who stole it. KJ argue with the dad and eventually say hes Mirinae dad and Mirinae is shocked :D . YY arrive at playground and DY run off. YY looking for Mirinae. KJ is teaching/playing with Mirinae at a bench. YY sees Mirinae with someone and walk slowly. Mirinae sees YY and runs toward her and say mom. KJ turn around and is shocked realizing YY is Mirinae mom! and it ends.

50 previews

Kyung-jun finds out that Young-i is Mi-nae's mother. After hearing about her father, Do-jin, from Mi-nae, Gyeong-jun carefully asks Young-i about the story.
Meanwhile, Eun-ho, who has been hiding his feelings for Young-i, finally gathers up the courage to confess his true feelings...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2

I wrote wrongly during recap. It was that the other kid who stepped on her hairclip or what it was? i'm a guy so i know nothing about it 😂. Good for KJ to step up and help Mirinae against the rude father.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3