Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM In korean age DY is 25. YY,DS,EJ are 27. SJ and HM is 29. KJ is 32. I think both Eun Ho and Dojin are 32 also. Mirinae is 6.

Since its korean age, depending when they were born they are 1-2 years younger in international age.

Korean age is usually 1 year older than international age which is because Koreans are considered to be 1 year old when they are born. However, Koreans have traditionally been considered to "age" 1 year on New Year's Day rather than on their birth dates.

So, for someone born in December 2022, on January 2023, they are considered to be 2 years old already in terms of legal age, even though biologically, they are only a couple of months old by international calculation.

SK will still celebrate birthdays on the anniversary of their birth dates, though age is possibly not as big a factor given how legal ages are calculated. Hope this helps clarify the age difference issues.

I understand though that SK is changing to the international way of calculating ages.

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Atleast it will be scrapped in june next year for the international standard. It's too confusing :D 

Yes, that.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

It’s kinda pathetic that SJ is there for HM.  He is too good for her.  I don’t think she deserves anyone. Even her father is too good to be her own father. I would be satisfied she end up alone. 

wonder Is the writer the same from “bravo my life”? too similar parallel storyline with SJ doing a crime and the mother covering it up.

MRN is the #1 love doctor!  Truly it’s so adorable watching her with KJ.  Despite all the evil spurring around them.  I hope the love of this adorable cuties will touch those  that have a stick up their butts.  minus DS.  He is doing better.  I hope he gets a job soon.  He makes me groan every time he comes on the screen.  Such a loser.  Oh well am sure YY feels the same 😂🤣😂

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Father (voiced to himself): Hae Mi, that isn’t love. That’s obsession.

Why don’t you say it out loud, HM’s Dad? We’ve been trying to scream out this fact to her for the longest time 😆

HM is so dumb. If she still wants to be with KJ, whatever she is doing now is making KJ hates her more and more. Does she not realize that? She doesn’t even bother to try to act nice in front of him anymore. 

29 minutes ago, Mizv said:

DS.  He is doing better.  I hope he gets a job soon.  He makes me groan every time he comes on the screen.  Such a loser.

At least he helped YY covered up the date with KJ, and it seems like he is starting to admire KJ also after KJ declared what YY meant to him😃

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, Mizv said:

wonder Is the writer the same from “bravo my life”? too similar parallel storyline with SJ doing a crime and the mother covering it up.

Not the same writer, but it's probably a very tried and true formula. I can think of a few other dramas with a coverup by a mother for her son. 'Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life' immediately comes to mind, but I'm sure there are others.

FYI, the writer for this drama is Na Seung Hyun. 'Bravo My Life' is credited to Koo Ji Won.

1 hour ago, Mizv said:

He makes me groan every time he comes on the screen.  Such a loser.

Yes, pretty much. And, I want to slap his mother every time she picks on YY to do something instead of "just sitting there" while her pathetic son is seriously just sitting there wasting time. Also when his mother scolds YY for looking negatively at her pathetic son when he is basically a pathetic loser. His mother is shameless about using YY for everything and anything instead of her own children, then scolding YY for not being supportive enough to her family. Ugh. I really despise the mother at this point. I no longer even feel pity for her losing her eldest son.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Mizv Writers previous drama was Unasked Family. This drama has many similiar plot points like this one. Except somewhat different roles, it has pretty similiar plot points. FL is a widow. SML caused it with help from SFL father. SFL is frazy obsessed with ML here also until ep 70s. ML got a heart transplant instead of cornea. So many identical events happens here like in that drama.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@Zoaze You are right, the INTENTIONS of a character must matter but HH is CRUEL and she is ruining her son for no reason. SJ is so miserable and such a nice person. But SJ is also a coward, if he confessed his grandfather and brother will stand by his side no matter what.  SJ’s father is also a dumb dumb. He turns a blind eye to his wife’s sowing discord between his two sons. He never stops and speaks to her to let her know what she is doing is wrong and hurting him. 

SJ’s father is like a typical man, who gets remarried and forget his other child with his deceased wife. He puts his second family first . 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Agreed. HH should rot away in prison. SJ will also end up in prison in end. I'm sure it will end with both HH and SJ in prison by end of the drama just like in writers previous drama. I'm worried that Grandpa will die from shock after finding out about SJ though.

KJ father will get his punishment later. He will regret stuff so much.

• Like 5

Even YY mistook the shape of the rice balls. Thanks to Mirinae insistence, YY ended up feeding KJ and he was really happy. YY brought Mirinae to the cafe to meet EH. EJ,DS and eventually DY arrived and it became chaos. YY is so dense that EJ is just shaking her head. DY thought those flowers were for HM haha. DY is dumb. YY talking with Mirinae and Mirinae asks if DS hates KJ. YY says hes worried about her. YY write a message to KJ and KJ is smiling. Grandpa sees it. He calls KJ into his room. Grandpa busts KJ and traps him in his own words. Grandpa is supportive for KJ relationship with YY. YY and KJ having a talk in the coffee room. HM and HH talk.

rest of it you saw from preview. End with YY and SJ in his office and HH enters and attacks YY. i was sooo mad.

60 previews

Chairman Jang goes to Bok-hee's gomtang restaurant to meet Yeong-i. Chairman Jang, who even greeted Mirinae, brings up a story about Gyeong-jun to Young-i.
Meanwhile, Eun-ho, who couldn't easily seize the opportunity to confess his feelings for Young-i, finally gathers up the courage to reveal his hidden truth to Young-i...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I feel that Eun Ho should not confess. It won't change a thing except make things awkward between him & YY. As it is he can already see that YY likes KJ ( his sis told him that).  If down the road, YY and KJ doesn't make it , then he can tell how he feels if he still likes her. 

MRN asking YY to feed KJ was like the highlight of the cut. But she mentioned something about appa & she was talking about her friends. Did she feel left out & was hoping KJ be a like a father figure for her @stroppyse?

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

49 minutes ago, Mizv said:

HH 😡 am speechless.  why do these type of mothers get away with these bullying behaviors! 

Let’s see how high her horse will be when everyone finds out about her complicity in YY’s former husband’s incident. HH’s voice and diction have always grate on my nerves before I even get to the evil content of her speech. She’s always plotting against KJ and now she has an irrational hatred for YY. Every time I hear KJ address her as mother to please his utterly stupid father, I cringe. I can’t wait for him to be freed from the shackle of calling her mother. I hope that her part in his blindness is also exposed some day soon. KJ said he’s been planning for five years so I hope he gets a good outcome. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

HH and HM thought physically hitting YY is a simple thing to do for them. Wait till they find out that she actually practices Taekwondo, but choosing not to retaliate. Let's see if they dare to lay a hand on her again. Even DS is afraid of YY :smug: I don't like seeing her being hit, but I'm not too worried also, because YY is a strong person, inside and outside. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM, a translation of the picnic convo.

MRN: Wow! Did ajusshi make all of these? Look, mom, they’re so cute!
YY: They are. They’re so cute! However, I don’t think Jang Kyung Jun-shi made all of them.
KJ: Yeah, you’re so sharp. There is a person who takes care of the household, so she made some with me.
KJ: Mirinae, which one do you want to eat? I’ll grab it for you.
MRN: Mmm, this one! This one is really cute.
YY: Oh, this one looks like a teddy bear.
KJ: It’s a rabbit.
YY: Ah, it was a rabbit?
KJ: Why does everyone say it’s a teddy bear? Did I make it too chubby? Mirinae, say “ahhh”. Ahhhh. There you go.
MRN: Ajusshi should say “ahhh” as well. Mom, feed ajusshi a riceball.
YY: But ajusshi is an adult.
KJ: Why? Feed me, too. Ahhh.
YY: No…
KJ: Huh? Hurry! Ahhh!
MRN: Mom, hurry up.
KJ: Mmmm. So, these rice balls are definitely more delicious depending on who feeds it to you. I’ve learned something.
MRN: I’m going to go brag to my friends in kindergarten tomorrow. That I ate a lunch with ajusshi and rode a bike, too!
KJ: Did you like it that much, Mirinae?
MRN: Ajusshi is just like… a dad.
YY: Dad?
MRN: My friends told me that dads are good at everything. Since ajusshi taught me to ride a bike and packed us a lunch, you’re just like a dad.
KJ: If there is anything that Mirinae wants to do, then tell them all to me. Ajusshi will do them all with you!
KJ: Hurry up and eat, the teddy bear looking rabbits.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

MRN asking YY to feed KJ was like the highlight of the cut. But she mentioned something about appa & she was talking about her friends. Did she feel left out & was hoping KJ be a like a father figure for her @stroppyse?

As you will see from the translation, not quite that. MRN was remarking on how KJ was like a daddy. I can see why YY looks concerned. Things are not completely settled between YY and KJ, and MRN has clearly impressed herself onto KJ. If things don't work out between YY and KJ, then MRN is going to get very, very hurt.

We know as the audience that YY and KJ will work out and that KJ and MRN will totally love each other as well, but from YY's perspective, I can understand the look of concern when MRN mentions how KJ is like a dad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Preview translation

YY: Will those people accept me? Is this something that could happen if I try hard enough? I’m not sure why I’m becoming so pathetic.
EH: I wish that you didn’t have a love that would make things so difficult for you. Am I unable to be that for you? Not as a close older brother, but as the man Kang Eun Ho?

Awww. Poor EH, his timing has just always been wrong with YY. Falling in love with his best friend's wife, and then unable to approach her because she was his best friend's widow. However, he's been steadfast by her side all that time. It was really YY starting to date that seems to have woken EH up and made him take a chance when he couldn't before. It's too late though since YY already has feelings for KJ and she never seemed to have developed any romantic feels at all for EH. He was her husband's best friend and her own best friend's brother. Still, I'm glad that EH confessed to YY regardless. I think he needed to at least take the chance and be rejected so that he doesn't continue with regrets. EH is a good person, and I hope he falls in love the next time with someone who is beautiful, loving, and smart, and loves only him. And, I don't mean DY since she's a bit of a birdbrain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Did watch with subs. It was soo sweet of Mirinae saying to KJ : You are like my dad. 

Also Grandpa tricking KJ with words into having him reveal it's YY who he dates was fun. I felt bad for YY in the preview during her talk with EJ. YY feels small and wonder if KJ family would ever give permission and if it's worth fighting for it. Hoping Grandpa encourages her in the preview when he meets her.

• Like 4