Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

SJ already tell it to HM that he suspects her.

Written Preview :

Episode 64 Preview
Hae-mi reports to Lee Jae-jae and Yoon-hee about the kitchen ingredient order accident. Seeing Lee Jae and Yoon-hee grow in hatred for Young-i, he smiles at his conversion.
Meanwhile, Chairman Jang meets Youngi to deliver a gift to Mirinae, and during a conversation with Chairman Jang, Youngie gets an idea to rectify the accident of ordering ingredients...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

and during a conversation with Chairman Jang, Youngie gets an idea to rectify the accident of ordering ingredients...

So happy to know about this. Grandpa really knows YY well, that she is a resourceful person. Not one easily deterred by hardships, but can find a solution. Yes!! 

Side note: why is everyone wearing red? Hahahaa

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I saw the cut with YY and her FIL , and the FIL is actually pretty understanding. He wanted to know if KJ was a good person and YY said yes etc. But what I can grasp is that for him, he sees YY as his daughter and not a DIL - so he's more concerned about her happiness. I feel he's giving her his blessings as long as she is well-treated and this is what she wants. I was tearing up at that scene. It was sweet & sad. Because, YY's FIL also lost a son and so much focus goes to the the MIL's grief. Am sure he has unspoken grief too but here he is wanting the best for YY as well. 

:cry:

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

I know this is drama and clearly it is for moving the plot along - but does it make sense that an intern can order ingredients without the approval of a senior or her immediate supervisor? Especially in rigid organisation like TS retail?

In spite of all the problems YY has, they still gave us a sweet scene between the leads. I feel a bit comforted as I take it as a sign that YY is not easily fazed. I know without doubt KJ will not give up on her , but  in YY's case it is a lot more complicated. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

but does it make sense that an intern can order ingredients without the approval of a senior or her immediate supervisor?

Exactly. She is just an intern, not even a contractual worker. When tracing the responsibility, it should go to HM as her direct supervisor. I hope HM had forgotten about that little bit and let this thing bite her. 

And yes, I teared up too watching that clip of YY with her FIL.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

This was a beautiful scene between YY and her FIL.

FIL: He’s a good person, right? You looked thoroughly into him before you started dating him, right?
YY: Yes, he’s a good person.
FIL: Young Yi, you’re a shrew person, so I know that you wouldn’t give your heart to just anyone, but given that my brother’s family is also involved, that is worrying. Was everything sorted out properly?
YY: He said that he wasn’t in any relationship with Hae Mi. Also, Jang Kyung Jun-shi cares for me a lot, and Mirinae as well.
FIL: Okay, go slowly. And, give some time to your mom as well.
YY: Is Father-in-law okay? Aren’t you upset with me? You must hate me a lot.
FIL: Of course, I hate you. However, when I think about you worrying and struggling on your own because you were worried we would object, my heart hurts, too. Fathers, when they hear that their daughters have a man, all look upon them as thieves (meaning the guys). Whether he’s not a guy who will give our daughter a hard time, what kind of a guy he is, we start looking at him with suspicious eyes. That guy, Kyung Jun, I will keep a close eye on him. To see whether he’s a guy who will be able to make you, Young Yi my daughter, truly happy or not.
YY: Thank you, Father-in-law.

Preview translation

HM: Are you suspecting me?
SJ: Because you are the only one who could think to do such a childish thing.
YY: If you could give me a little time -
HM: How are you going to take care of ordering a hundred times too much of the ingredients?!
KJ: However, since Lee Young Yi-shi has been able to take care of things all along, so why not trust her and wait to see what happens?
Grandfather: Why are you home? Little chick said that she had something urgent at the office and left.
KJ: Young Yi-shi did?

I'm glad that SJ is able to see through HM even if he ultimately decides to be with her. At least, he won't be a totally blind idiot about it as his father is by his mother.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@stroppyse

Yeah, ofcourse KJ and SJ would see right trough her. Grandpa and YY scene tomorrow will be nice. I will wait for the clips tomorrow. It's a pity FIL is such a weak character and can't deal with his wife properly. Wonder what YY plan is with the ingredients.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Zoaze said:

It's a pity FIL is such a weak character and can't deal with his wife properly.

I think it's just that he's a considerate husband, even when his wife is silly. He's not going to openly take YY's side when his wife is so upset like that since that will make her even more upset.

9 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Wonder what YY plan is with the ingredients.

I'm sure it's going to be something that will be well-received, making HH and HM even more mad about it. I really hope the writer doesn't make SJ end up with HM. He deserves someone nicer, smarter, and who won't be so blindly stupid over another guy.

• Like 4

Written Preview 

Episode 65 Preview

Yeong-i and Kyung-jun deliver the lunch boxes they made overnight to the welfare center and deal with the accident of ordering ingredients from the kitchen.
Se-joon orders the two of them to leave work early, and Young-i and Gyeong-jun, who have had a long-awaited break, go to the Han River and spend a comfortable time.
While looking at the beautiful river, Kyung-jun brings up the story of starting a formal relationship with Young-i...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I didn't check all the cuts yet but I zoomed in on our leads , and they were so sweet. You know this couple have it tough. Things are already complicated from the get go and they get opposition from many directions. But I appreciate that they remain resilient and committed to growing this new relationship. 

Hahahah @Zoaze I am surprise their relationship is not considered official / formal since they seem pretty comfortable to me. :duckhearts:

FlPDt_AaEAAtBw4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

So watched it subbed.

Hah, Grandpa said to KJ he went to see his "Great Granddaughter" but wasn't able to cause YY didn't bring her. YY and KJ chemistry and relationship feels so natural. ES is pissed in preview when Mirinae said that YY didn't come home last night.

Grandpa wanted to buy more but he said to YY that she would nag him if he bought more. Also upset that She didn't bring Mirinae and told her to do it next time. He said if he could, he would bring her and buy whatever she wanted. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Preview translation

MIL: Young Yi didn’t come home last night? Did she spend the night elsewhere again?
MRN: Mom didn’t come home last night, grandmother. I bravely slept by myself.
EJ: Young Yi is the one with the heaviest heart, do you think that she could really be happy? She’s worried about the objections from the elders of your family, she’s worried about the objections from the elders in his family. Even if you don’t do anything, she’s already has a lot on her mind.
EH Mother: Even if Young Yi wasn’t dating someone else, you can’t be with her. I guess I’m just that kind of a mother as well.
KJ: Young Yi-shi, I know that you’re tired and sleepy, however, give me just 2 hours of your time. There is some place we need to go.

So, I thought that EH's mother would have objections to YY. While YY is a good person and the mother knows it, she also wants someone better, meaning someone who had not been in a prior relationship, someone from a better family, someone who was not a widow with a child and little education, for her son. She educated him to be a good person and a doctor as well, of course, she was going to be ambitious for her first born.  EJ called it in the drama when she asked her brother if he was sure that YY would be acceptable to their mother. And now, EH knows for sure that YY would probably have a tough time married to him as well since his mother would object to the relationship.

I think that KJ may want to take YY to see his dead mother?

Anyway, it's pretty amazing that KJ and his grandfather have such open minds and hearts when it comes to seeing people for who they are. Everyone else, including most of YY's in-laws are basically writing YY off as not deserving of having her own life and being happy. I think the only other person who wants YY to do well for herself is the grandmother, and even she would probably be surprised that YY is with a rich, handsome, single man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, I thought that EH's mother would have objections to YY. While YY is a good person and the mother knows it, she also wants someone better, meaning someone who had not been in a prior relationship, someone from a better family, someone who was not a widow with a child and little education, for her son. She educated him to be a good person and a doctor as well, of course, she was going to be ambitious for her first born.  EJ called it in the drama when she asked her brother if he was sure that YY would be acceptable to their mother. And now, EH knows for sure that YY would probably have a tough time married to him as well since his mother would object to the relationship.

Or is there a possibility that the Mother objects because it would get complicated given:

1. EH and DJ were best of friends, and she probably knows that EH may get a lot of objections from YY's in-laws 

2. KJ and YY already have feelings for each other & are dating - she just wants to discourage him completely from even entertaining the idea.

I hope KJ takes YY to see his dead mother. We have not heard much about her in this show & I don't know if YY realises that HH isn't his biological mum. Anyway can't wait for next week when the leads make if official! 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He walked in with Bae Nouri. They look lovely together. Mirinae also dressed so cute.  Hope the three of them will take a picture together 😍

I hope he can win something. 

Our leads ❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Party! 1