Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

57 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

HM is saying she know about YY and chairman to appear that Grandpa favor her.

Always the opportunist to make herself look good 🙄

She finally told her dad the truth that she and KJ is not in that kind of relationship yet, but wait, it’s half-truth because when dad asked if there’s any other girl, she said no. 🙄

25 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

stepped on her hairpin or what it was?

Haha yes it’s a hairpin and YY’s beloved hairpin because it was a gift from KJ. Mirinae revealed to him while he was fixing it that it’s her mother’s most favorite hairpin and she wanted to show it off to her friends because it’s so pretty. Guess it’s another dot for KJ to connect. Thank you Mirinae, our little Cupid 🥰 Did you see her face and when she heard KJ referred to himself as her dad? Her eyes were so wide!! 😄

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Haha its getting good. Hopefully we get plenty of scenes of the 3 of them together. Reposting the written preview + important vids. There are more on previous page for others to see. Can't wait for it to get subbed. Hopefully its not late and will be subbed in 5 hours.

Finally KJ knows. Ahh the scenes with KJ and Mirinae are always great and touching.

HM is saying she know about YY and chairman to appear that Grandpa favor her. ES went to DJ memorial/grave. Flashback of when DJ died and ES slap YY and blame her. YY cries and ES is hysterical over DJ death. YY is heavily pregnant. EH comes with flower and both EH and ES talk about DJ and ES cries. Scene with HM and her dad at his office. Mirinae and DY exit library. KJ also.

Mirinae with DY at the playground but DY get call from EH and let Mirinae play on her own. KJ sees Mirinae who is sad. Dad and child took the swing infront of her. KJ walks over and Mirinae is crying. KJ defends her and scold the dad of the kid who stepped on the hairclip. KJ argue with the dad and eventually say hes Mirinae dad and Mirinae is shocked :D . YY arrive at playground and DY run off. YY looking for Mirinae. KJ is teaching/playing with Mirinae at a bench. YY sees Mirinae with someone and walk slowly. Mirinae sees YY and runs toward her and say mom. KJ turn around and is shocked realizing YY is Mirinae mom! and it ends.

50 previews

Kyung-jun finds out that Young-i is Mi-nae's mother. After hearing about her father, Do-jin, from Mi-nae, Gyeong-jun carefully asks Young-i about the story.
Meanwhile, Eun-ho, who has been hiding his feelings for Young-i, finally gathers up the courage to confess his true feelings...

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Aaahh... we have to wait two days before a new episode is out 😫😄

YY’s MIL still annoys me so much. I am not watching the raw clips with her anymore. Will just wait for subs so that I don’t have to hear her whiny voice twice. She claimed she will be 60 yo soon but gosh, she behaves more like a 16 yo, if not 6 yo. 🙄

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama yep. i didn't want to post her clips, but since its connected with the flashback i guess i felt the need to. i tend to avoid her clips alltogether otherwise. Wonder what KJ and Grandpa talked about. Also when Grandpa got home he seemed still not completely recovered. I fear he will pass away later in the drama. Maybe its just because he overexerted himself after having been in the hospital.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Meanwhile, Eun-ho, who has been hiding his feelings for Young-i, finally gathers up the courage to confess his true feelings...

Oh my ....is this like a losing love triangle? EH who has been already friend zoned like forever. Can someone please tell him & spare him the heartbreak? 

So excited too for tonight. Glad they didn't drag out the misunderstanding. Finally both KJ and YY know the truth about each other's background & situation. YY just needs some time & courage to realise that she can still love & be loved again. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Also when Grandpa got home he seemed still not completely recovered. I fear he will pass away later in the drama.

Please no... I really hope this drama will maintain it's light-hearted tone despite some annoying characters. I don't prefer it to turn into some daily makjang. It's been a refreshing drama so far. I hope the writer will not use that nice-kind-elderly-passing-away trope.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Was going thru the vids, after seeing the flashback scene, all the more this family doesn't deserve YY to stay on with them. If your MIL's first reaction is to blame you for your husband's death while you yourself are in shock and preggers, there's no reason for any form of loyalty or filial piety. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM raw episode is out also. I was just even more disgusted with her and didnt feel sorry at all for her only YY. Thats why i can't wait for YY to marry KJ ^^

Me tooooo and he's gonna be an awesome dad to MRN. 

These two have chemistry @ktcjdrama . MRN was surprised but I can imagine how happy it made her feel to have her "dad" defend her.

• Like 2
  • Party! 3

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Was going thru the vids, after seeing the flashback scene, all the more this family doesn't deserve YY to stay on with them. If your MIL's first reaction is to blame you for your husband's death while you yourself are in shock and preggers, there's no reason for any form of loyalty or filial piety. 

Exactly. YY was about due and the MIL hit her like that... No love at all, even for the baby of her son. She for sure didn't think YY is worthy of her doctor son. YY was merely keeping a promise to call him if she felt anything, and she had also told him no need to come back.

11 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I was just even more disgusted with her and didnt feel sorry at all for her

Yeah... I don't feel a thing when she was crying yesterday and today. 

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

These two have chemistry @ktcjdrama . MRN was surprised but I can imagine how happy it made her feel to have her "dad" defend her.

I'm looking forward to the times she claimed him, or referred to him, as her "appa" when she feels like it, even though if it's not legal yet, hahaaa... Especially bragging to HM ~ "This is my dad" :yayaya:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Yep, now that KJ knows the truth he won't be able to stay away from either Mirinae or YY 😁. Wonder when KJ will find out about HM being YY cousin-in-law. Will Mirinae bust her?. Hope it won't take long to realize her lies.

@abs-oluteM Mirinae was shocked but i think she was happy at the same time since she never remember having a father since he died before she was born. I'm so looking forward to more of them in the future.

This weekend will feel twice as long now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Am out of town & finally got to watch . It was a nice episode especially the end. It made me forget briefly for awhile how unfair YY’s MIL was in blaming YY’s for  Do Jin’s death. I understand it’s not easy to get over the loss of a loved one , what more your own child & there’s no set time fo how long you should or should not grieve. But YY also lost her husband & the father of her child .And the MIL is to blame for DS being like this . Though he definitely should take charge of his own life , her mollycoddling him & projecting the aspirations she had for DJ on him, has made him irresponsible & unmotivated.

That said , can we please have more time for our leads to get to know each other from the start . Like a reset ? MRN would play quite a crucial role in this since she knows how kind KJ is , and YY & KJ can maybe start feeling less awkward with each other 

• Like 4

@abs-oluteM 2 things are crucial in bringing them together. Mirinae and Grandpa. Considering how close YY and Grandpa is, without his blessings i doubt she would accept. I don't think KJ is far from finding out YY connection with HM either. I think its Mirinae that will expose her or KJ will overhear something.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Hahha Mirinae said KJ helped her. Both of KJ and Mirinae are shocked. Mirinae want to eat Kimbap and Tteokbbukki(sorry cant spell it properly). When they leave Mirinae grab KJ hand and ask him to come. The 3 of them eat together. KJ carefully asking and find out Mirinae dad died in an accident since he said he heard from Mirinae that her dad was dead. Pointless scene of ES. KJ drive both YY and Mirinae home. YY tries to wake Mirinae but she doesnt wake.

KJ help and end up carrying Mirinae. They run into EH and Mirinae say uncle EH and end up taking over Mirinae and Mirinae wave goodbye to KJ. KJ and YY say goodbye.  EH got interrupted during when he tried to confess by DY. EH didn't expect that he was supposed to eat with DY(i think?). DY is upset and having a tantrum.

KJ drinking something alone. Grandpa comes. KJ ask if Grandpa knew. Grandpa say something which make KJ realize something and Grandpa is about to leave but see KJ dazed and then say the words from preview and then go to sleep. KJ having a flashback of Mirinae words. DY asleep and YY thinking for herself. YY flashback of them eating together all 3. 

EJ and DS drinking together. Both very drunk. HM is annoyed about YY and Grandpa. Annoying scene of her and her mother. Grandpa scolding at the breakfast table. Grandpa raising his voice screaming at them. KJ dad seemed surprised about something since it was something HH was up to that he didnt know. KJ and SJ talk. Mirinae ask where uncle is and no one knows. DS and EJ slept together. EJ mad and ep ends. In the preview there is a scene of KJ and HM with HM doing something, probably KJ eyes? and workers i guess are misunderstanding it. KJ talk to YY and hand back the hairclip saying something. KJ father and HH talk in the office. EH says to DY he already has someone he likes.

Episode 51 Preview

Kyung-jun conveys his feelings that are not easily organized by returning the hairpin to Young-i. However, Young-yi pushes her away, saying that she will be able to go back to the beginning as they did not know each other.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun visits the hospital because of discomfort in his eyes, and hears unpleasant news from the doctor...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay, so Grandpa said not to give her a hand because he feels sorry for her. Since she will be hurt even more when taken away. Now with problems with KJ eyesight, i wonder if Grandpa will give permission to them after KJ get better from being around YY.

YY,KJ,Mirinae was sweet. Mirinae is just too precious. It will be even better later when YY won't hold back her feelings anymore. I want scenes of all 3 happy like a family.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Preview translation

KJ Father: If you again do something that disturbs father without me knowing anything about it, I won’t be able to trust you any more.
EH: I have someone that I already like.
DS: Perhaps, is it someone I know?
Co-worker: Team Leader and Jang Kyung Jun-shi are acting just as if they’re dating.
KJ: I was moved to hear that this is something that you like the most. It’s very difficult for me. To go back to the state of not knowing Lee Young Yi-shi.

MRN is very cute. She is totally impressing herself onto JKJ. Cute how she waves to him when EH takes her over and carries her in. It seems as if she knew that she was being carried by JKJ, and didn't really want to be transferred over. I'm not entirely sure but it seemed as if she was deliberately being even sleepier than she was in the car because she wanted JKJ to carry her. I think since JKJ came to her rescue in the playground, that made a very big impression on her.

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
49 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

She looked alittle mad/irritated that EH had to take over 🤣

I am mad that EH had to take over 😤 Haha, we won’t see that adorable sleepy wave otherwise.

But seriously, when a kid is asleep, it’s good to avoid any rousing up to just let her be not moved as much as possible. If not, may as well just wake her up properly. In my eyes, what EH did was rude and thoughtless for the child. Especially KJ did say no need. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am mad that EH had to take over 😤 Haha, we won’t see that adorable sleepy wave otherwise.

But seriously, when a kid is asleep, it’s good to avoid any rousing up to just let her be not moved as much as possible. If not, may as well just wake her up properly. In my eyes, what EH did was rude and thoughtless for the child. Especially KJ did say no need. 

Good points. I also think that EH was being jealous. Actually, one could say that EH was being protective, that KJ being a "stranger", he shouldn't be invited into the home at such a late hour versus EH who is a very familiar person to the family. Still, it's clear that EH was acting mostly out of jealousy.

• Like 3

Love this scene...and I was giggling when she asked KJ if he wasn't going to give her mum too. Hahahah...it was an innocent request but MRN is the matchmaker they both need. I know there are some "obstacles" ahead before anything will happen between the leads, but the most important hurdle has already been overcome. MRN adores KJ and vice-versa. When you look at what's most important to YY, that's all that matters. 

Fj1ZGbPaYAE0AYT?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1