The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다 [2023]

Tofu

Those crazy ahjummas!! They nearly kill a friend!! :mad:

LOL... how big is the necklace that it can break the mirror like that... :laugh:

Did TK's sister just put her bag (I assume expensive bag) on a public toilet floor?? :shocked:

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha not drama with over 30, 40 or even 50 episodes

So far the drama is quite fun. Doesn't feel like your typical 50-ep. weekender dramas. Plot moving quite fast. Hope it stays good and fun till the end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@SilverMoonTea it is the first time I see you in a long drama 😄

I did watch an episode, still can't make up my mind.

Stay and watch it chingu, the pace of the drama seems perfect.  Give it at least a month please 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 4/9/2023 at 11:34 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Those crazy ahjummas!! They nearly kill a friend!! 

OMG! I KNOW!! It takes seconds to go from severe choking to unconsciousness. They are really lucky she had mild choking that could be cleared up with minimal abdominal thrusts. It is not uncommon to die from severe choking because unconsciousness can turn into cardiac arrest. Survival rate for someone who goes into cardiac arrest is around 10%! 

On 4/9/2023 at 11:34 PM, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... how big is the necklace that it can break the mirror like that...

Hahaha! Now that you pointed this out, I can't look at the scene the same way anymore. :laugh:

@mCanva Unless something happens to his wife where they get a divorce or she dies, I don't know if I can see them getting together. He seems so nice, how did he end up with that wife and daughter duo?! :pandadisgusted:

• Like 3

This drama keeps getting better! Had to  :lmao2: when the ending scene came...

Here's the next week preview...it won't be easy for them to get parental approval or deal with that snake SJ and her ambition, but I think they'll manage.

• Like 3

The ending scene where she was screaming at the wedding had me laughing so much! It was so dramatic and the confused look at TK's face...HAHAHAHA! 

The actress who plays SJ is actually really nice and adorable in real life. She is like BFF with some monks at a temple in South Korea. She goes there often and the bond they have is really endearing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

The actress who plays SJ is actually really nice and adorable in real life. She is like BFF with some monks at a temple in South Korea. She goes there often and the bond they have is really endearing. 

Nice to know. She plays an awful character too in The Glory, not to mention that one scene where she bares all 😅 I was shocked for a split second. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

the intro is really cute!

It is cute... From that, we wouldn't know at all that the second leads are both such awful people. But since it is a weekend family drama, pretty sure they will be redeemed later on, haha... 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

3 hours ago, Mouse said:

how is it so far?

I think it's good so far. It's a family drama so expect craziness until the end. :laugh:

On 4/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, ktcjdrama said:

But since it is a weekend family drama, pretty sure they will be redeemed later on, haha... 

Hahaha! I know! Even the husband in Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life was redeemed! I was sad about it because I wanted Yoon Park to be the ML (which he originally was!). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, Mouse said:

how is it so far?

It's surprisingly good. 

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

Even the husband in Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life was redeemed! I was sad about it because I wanted Yoon Park to be the ML (which he originally was!).

I had mixed feelings, because I love Yoon Park, but I also love OMS who played that husband haha...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

On 4/22/2023 at 9:01 AM, Mouse said:

I hope they can keep the momentum all through the rest of the episodes. 

I hope so too... I almost forgot that this is a weekend drama due to the pacing, that there were scenes that got me laughing. Eg.in ep.9, a guest (TK's mother) is standing at the inmost part of the living room instead of near the entrance, while the rest of the family were near the entrance... :laugh: I just thought it was an awkward positioning, but understandable for a weekend drama. 

SJ's mother is so annoying. The way she scolded and shoved TK's mother at the bride's room. I understand she is feeling shocked but she and her daughter are the ones who pushed themselves on TK and the family. Then the way she is causing a scene at the hospital... so dramatic... burning bridges everywhere she goes. Then when she hit DY... but it's kinda good for our leads I guess, because with her outbursts, she always ended up putting SJ in a more difficult position. Poor dad being stuck with two witches in his life. 

I dislike how this whole fiasco is making TK and DY seems like the bad guy in everyone's eyes, when from the beginning, it was SJ being the bad guy. TK is already not having a good footing in the family being an adopted son, and with this, he has another thing that the family can hold against him. I wonder though, what made the grandmother loves her so much and wants her to be the grand DIL instead of any other woman... 

TK's sister story with the husband is an interesting one that I look forward to seeing more. They obviously still like each other, but always misunderstanding each other. I wonder what made them reach this stage of tension in their marriage. 

Love the short moment of the leads when checking the baby's condition at the clinic. The ending was rather unexpected, but watching the preview, everything seems to work out fine? Looking forward to next episode!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 4/10/2023 at 5:04 AM, Tofu said:

It seems like everyone is having a baby! Haha! I was hoping the older sister and doctor would rekindle their love, but I wasn't expecting it to be done through a pregnancy. That worries me a little, but I'm staying hopeful that they will work it out. The doctor mentioned the older sister aborting their baby before. I had flashback of Once Again when he said that. The main couple in that drama divorced for similar reasons too.

In Once Again, Na Hee didn't abort but had a miscarriage because she overworked herself during the first trimester.. both were so sad about it however they kind of misunderstood eachother after that while they tried to process their grief on their own.. I was suspecting more about the possibility of miscarriage rather than the older sis aborting.. she's too focus in gaining approval over her grandmother's and father's eyes for a place in the company that she forgot about herself and her husband.. I am hoping them to rekindle because I can see that they actually still care but it was buried under their annoyance and distaste about eo bad habit.. 

I wonder how the principal ended up with that witch for wife... For Se Jin.. well maybe she was learning more from her mother than father that made her like now.. I was also hoping the principal with Yeon Doo's mom because they have more chemistry and looks funny together when they bicker about the front seat inside the classroom. 

I wonder about Jun Ha being fixated about the facts whether YD's baby is his or not when he found out she's pregnant... He was spitting hateful words about YD and the baby but when he was drunk, it sounded as if he's desperately wanted to hear that the baby is his. It's not like he would take the responsibility no? Why would he cheated on Yeon Doo when he knew it's not easy to win her heart and affection until they conceived the baby eh? Why make a move with Se Jin and even wanted to propose with ring etc... I hope his bad and brash behaviour against Se Jin's dad during the wedding won't be forgotten that easily... 

@SilverMoonTea are u still thinking the jerk handsome 👀 ? I can't see how 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

@SilverMoonTea are u still thinking the jerk handsome 👀 ? I can't see how 🤔

Wait I think it's @Tofuwho think the jerk handsome :laugh:Help I got wrongly accused... I need a lawyer :lmao2:Or maybe I did say? But I'm not really attracted to the 2nd ML so far...

So far I think their bonding is only as partner in crime, they're not really into each other yet, which is totally fine for me. But for sure TK always quite worry about her and want to protect her, so the seed of love is there. 

The moment while they listening to the baby heartbeat together make me think probably there is really a case out there where the non biological father have more compassion to the mother & baby rather than the real father. It was such a tender moment between them. 

I have to admit this genre is actually not really something that I will watch, but the pairing visual really make me somehow quite committed to this drama. I mean there is a lot of screaming & hair pulling, almost like in every episode 😅 This is not something to watch when you need your zen moment 😂

I also felt the principal might end with YD's mom. Btw anyone know where is YD's dad? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also felt the principal might end with YD's mom. Btw anyone know where is YD's dad?

I think he's already passed away. YD's mom mentioned uncle taking the insurance or whatever money from YD's dad and lost it, and that's how he repaid what he did by doing housework etc I think.. 🤔

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The moment while they listening to the baby heartbeat together make me think probably there is really a case out there where the non biological father have more compassion to the mother & baby rather than the real father. It was such a tender moment between them. 

Yes I do agree that scene was a bonding between the three of them. TK, YD and the fetus. He's worrying about her health since it's his nature as obgyn, but his worries about her isn't just as a mere doctor but more I think.. he also felt touched by her comments even before they agreed for this fake marriage. She gave some advice to him and he felt comfortable enough with YD's family. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

I actually think TK is in the same position with his step father. Both of them need to be protective of their wife, seeing how TK quickly run to defend YD from his meddlesome family. I think they have mutual respect of each other that might run deeper just than actual biological father & son. 

Glad too that the drama doing well in term of rating and generate many comments in MDL. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif