My Demon 마이데몬 [2023-2024]

New stills

11.jpg

This shot Song Kang looks good.

Spoiler

F9-P3m-VFa-MAEy-KTq.jpg
F9-P3n-Mra8-AAEJvm.jpg
F9-P3n-bb-AAAu-J2l.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Demon” has shared a sneak peek at Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s first encounter!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the demon-like chaebol heiress Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung) and the demon Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), who loses his powers one day, as they enter a contractual marriage. Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Do Do Hee, the heiress to Mirae Group who doesn’t trust anyone and falls in love with a demon. Song Kang will transform into the absolutely perfect and devastatingly charming demon Jung Gu Won, who lived his life of eternity making dangerous yet sweet deals with humans whose current lives are like hell by holding their souls as collateral.

The newly released stills capture Do Do Hee being held in Gu Won’s arms. Do Hee’s lovely eyes are in contrast to Gu Won’s sharp gaze, creating a subtle atmosphere between the two.

In another still image, Gu Won glares at Do Hee as he grabs her wrist, which has a cross tattoo. Viewers are curious to find out about what meaning the cross tattoo holds for the two.

A picturesque wedding scene of Do Hee and Gu Won also captures attention. They approach each other slowly as if they are about to share a kiss as a promise of their love.

Kim Yoo Jung teased her chemistry with Song Kang by saying, “I am having fun filming with actor Song Kang, discussing a lot with each other on set and coming up with ideas for interesting scenes.” Song Kang also remarked, “I trusted and relied on actress Kim Yoo Jung a lot on set.”

source

“My Demon” is set to premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Party! 1

6 Mins Preview Trailer

We will see Song Kang in Joseon hanbok. I think this is a first! Song Kang lost a lot of weight, it seems, for this role. And, they have chemie. The set-up of them first bickering, denying each other to being jealous and falling in love is the alluring bit.

Tagging @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @gilaswan @Chocolate @abs-oluteM

Choco, he is giving out CEO vibe (maybe 'coz he's demon).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1