[T-Artist] Jasper Liu 劉以豪

JenL

@JenLThe FL seems will be older than him by about 6 years. I never watched her before, so no idea at all about the actress. 

I guess yes maybe plastic surgeon or can be just doctor that help you with skin, zits & pimples. These doctors all rich haha... 

He seems continue with his venture in C-land, hope he strike some good drama soon:mine: Cos so far none has managed to return my heart back to him, lols.

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He seems continue with his venture in C-land, hope he strike some good drama soon. Cos so far none has managed to return my heart back to him, lols.

Yeah I totally agree with you about none of his dramas really striking it deep :letalQQ: I don't think I can deal with the overly sweet (but lacking in tension) element of the C Dramas that I've watched. And I feel like he's going to be taking a number of dramas like this. I think it's great that he's getting a huge fan base and getting to work with big name C actresses, but I also feel sad because I miss the golden age of Taiwanese dramas when he was the face of it all (And I travelled to Taiwan to see him :laugh:). Those were the days!

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He got movie ah @JenL?

Yep, I saw this awhile ago - he was cast in a movie with his co-star from 12 Legends. They must have liked their look together...Ah, I should probably update his projects at the start of this thread! :MewHi:

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

The storyline seems makjang, he have brain disorder and she's his healer? Btw only in 2022 release? God... haha... so long. 

Noooo, I can't deal with makjang storylines. Also the Chinese drama timelines confuse me so much. It's hard to feel excited when it's that far out! :idk: Oh well, I'll still try when it comes out. That's the power of Jasper. I even dabble in C Dramas for him when I'm not a fan of the wait times or the dubbing! :laugh:

@NiteWalker Thanks for posting - those pictures of him were so fineee. I also retweeted them because it was nice to see his face on my twitter feed :wow:

• Like 1

An old drama of Jasper Liu's popped up on my netflix, When I See You Again. The thing is that it starts off with Jasper being teased for being a nerd and for his looks. The thing that I find so funny is that Jasper is too tall and well built to ever be teased for being a nerd or being ugly. Even though they put him in some ugly high water trainers, he still looks like a beautiful person hiding beneath a wig and ill-fitting clothes. Not to mention that he TOWERS over the guys who are trying to torment him. LOL

Anyway, it seems I've been hearing that he'll have a new project out forever without actually seeing anything. I promised to watch YAMG next, but after that I'll have to go re-watch WISYA before it goes off netflix.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 8:32 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLwill u open the thread ? 😂

This drama about what btw? 😅

Hahahaha I'm such a bad Jasper fan now. I think it's because I'm just waiting for him to do something in Taiwan again or to do Twogether 2 with LSG! But who know when that will be? :letalQQ:

This drama is the one you mentioned above with hims being a doctor and liking a woman with a child. Here's a Google translate of the drama plot...Chinese dramas sure move fast with their filming dates! :lettalKWA:

Kang Zi returned to China after graduating from the United States. After years of hard work, he joined the medical beauty center opened by Lin Qianyu, a girlfriend, as the sales executive director. She is capable and capable, improving the company's performance year by year, but in her life is a sloppy king and an idiot, and she depends on the care of her daughter, Connie, who gave birth to her ex-husband. Daughter Connie is a small housework expert trained by her grandmother. She has a deep interest in cooking and table setting, which brings her mother an extremely diverse food life. After meeting the senior, her daughter had to be interrupted by her mother who needs to take care of her several times. She yearned for her own life, but could hardly abandon her mother. Suddenly a wave of ripples arose from the peaceful but interesting life, and a new medical doctor Nie Yunze came to the center. Since then, the scruffy Kang Ziyou has clashed with the cleanliness king Nie Yunze everywhere, but they have become more intimate. At the same time, Lin Qianyu's husband and wife issues forced Kang Zi to solve Lin Qianyu's family obstacles with his ex-husband and wife Meng Yushan, helping her girlfriends find self-worth and get rid of bad husbands

• Clapping Hands 1

Is it terrible if I say I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw Shen Yue casually brush his fringe out of the way like that??? Lol, it should only be me, you guys or Puff Kuo who gets to do that :niu:

(Please don't kill me Shen Yue lovers. I still think she's cute) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On 9/7/2021 at 11:42 AM, stroppyse said:

An old drama of Jasper Liu's popped up on my netflix, When I See You Again. The thing is that it starts off with Jasper being teased for being a nerd and for his looks. The thing that I find so funny is that Jasper is too tall and well built to ever be teased for being a nerd or being ugly.

Oh When I See You Again! It's been such a long time! That was around the height of my Jasper obsession since I went to the fan meet for When I See You Again and he signed my magazine. Haha, I have this cardboard cut out on my desk of Jasper and Mandy from that magazine. I still prefer Pleasantly Surprised (Jasper and Puff) of all his projects, but WISYA was fun too. 

Also it looks like they're releasing stills of Fall in Love with a Scientist

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...