[T-Artist] Jasper Liu 劉以豪

JenL

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

LOL! Is he participating more in Chinese dramas/movies?

English subs for the trailer of his upcoming drama, Twelve Legends. I'm so used to Jasper's real voice that the dubbed voice is throwing me off so much.  :pandasadspoon:

Yesss!!! Apparently he has 3 Chinese dramas due for release in the next year: 12 Legends, Use for my talent and Fall in Love with a Scientist. And on top of that he's filming a lot of Chinese variety shows etc

I saw the 12 Legends trailer and even though it looked pretty the dubbing reaaaaallllly put me off :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

I hate dubbing. And more than that, I hate dubbing for Jasper!!! How am I going to watch it?!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 12/4/2020 at 3:28 AM, JenL said:

I hate dubbing. And more than that, I hate dubbing for Jasper!!! How am I going to watch it?!?

I agreed! I've only seen Jasper in projects where it's his real voice so a dubbed voice is going to be a little interesting. 

That is a lot of projects for him! In some ways, maybe I shouldn't be surprised because not very many Taiwanese dramas get released per year so the actors/actresses has be open to participating in projects in China too. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Jasper is in a series called When We Write Love Story, which is about two actors getting together to write, produce, and direct a love story. I watched the first episode and Jasper is definitely my favorite male actor on the show (I know I'm a bit bias). I love that he acted out all of the actresses' ideas. When he was staring at Qin Lan, it was so :wow:. He also played the guitar and my first thought was, "What is he going to do without Lee Seung Gi around to help him get on beat?" then I realized it's his own song and he probably practiced it a million times. :laugh:

CumAJG1.jpg

You can watch the first episode on WeTV here: https://wetv.vip/play?cid=yc0lf6tn1ahd11k&vid=k00352m49bs&languageid=1491988&ptag=5_3.3.0.5305_copy

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Haha haven't been as good at updating because I'm not so into Chinese dramas or variety shows...I'll give it a go once Jasper's dramas are released this year...But we'll see

It's nice to see Jasper update his Instagrams again...there was a quiet period earlier this year. But these silhouette photos he put up lately are so pretty!

xH6G0P9.jpg

Lw2lKX4.jpg

w1fodHy.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, Tofu said:

Jasper is in a series called When We Write Love Story, which is about two actors getting together to write, produce, and direct a love story. I watched the first episode and Jasper is definitely my favorite male actor on the show (I know I'm a bit bias). I love that he acted out all of the actresses' ideas. When he was staring at Qin Lan, it was so :wow:. He also played the guitar and my first thought was, "What is he going to do without Lee Seung Gi around to help him get on beat?" then I realized it's his own song and he probably practiced it a million times. :laugh:

Hahaha I started watching the first episode on Viki but got bored waiting for Jasper to appear so put it on pause and never went back to it... I think I just need to skip straight to the Jasper parts!

Your mention of LSG made me remember that he also posted some Twogether throwback photos recently! :hearties: I miss that Bromance so much!

More here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbE3FnAeAd/

TBcfQWd.jpg

RTIzQzD.jpg

DqLQB4A.jpg

z5N8Nxt.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I started watching the first episode on Viki but got bored waiting for Jasper to appear so put it on pause and never went back to it... I think I just need to skip straight to the Jasper parts!

His parts doesn't interest me that much. I think it's because there's another couple that banters a lot and they are just hilarious to watch (their personalities are so different). But let's be honest, I haven't watched pass episode one so can I even say anything about this? :idk::eeeee:

Many modern C-Dramas are not dubbed, so there's a chance that they might not dub his voice in his modern dramas like Twelve Legends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw @Tofuwho is the lady in white? Hahaha...

Ivy Chen! Very well known and respected Taiwanese actress. They were together because this was the year that More Than Blue (their very depressing movie) was released. :smile:

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

didn't know Hae In met Jasper in some Taiwan awards. Haha both seems nervous, and Hae In is even more shyer...

Jasper and Jung Hae In surprises me because I watched both of them act out scenes out of nowhere and they were not shy at all. Both of them did so well. Jung Hae In did it in that show where he traveled to New York City and Jasper did it in his current variety show. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...