[T-Artist] Jasper Liu 劉以豪

JenL

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 2:17 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI continue making money for u by contributing this thread significantly :laugh: haha kidding....

Hahaha, do I make monies from you posting on a thread I started??? :thinking: :laugh:

More cute Jasper snaps, slightly different from @SilverMoonTea's post, but probably from same batch of photos...

It seems like 12 Legends might come out soon? I can never be sure with Chinese shows...I find the uncertainty confusing! Don't know how you both can wait with the Chinese drama schedules @Tofu @NiteWalker, though I guess there's lot of dramas always being filmed and coming out anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 hours ago, JenL said:

It seems like 12 Legends might come out soon? I can never be sure with Chinese shows...I find the uncertainty confusing! Don't know how you both can wait with the Chinese drama schedules @Tofu @NiteWalker, though I guess there's lot of dramas always being filmed and coming out anyway.

actually i dont really wait....i just catch them if they came...if not then i will turn my attention else where....

pretty sure there alot of things i can do to keep the China Charms alive lols....not easy you know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, JenL said:

What happens is that there are so many dramas coming out and getting filmed that we forget which ones we're excited for. :laugh:

Twelve Legends was on the tentative schedule to air between the first and second quarter so the rumors lines up with that. There's a chance that Use For My Talent will also come out around the same time so we might have TWO Jasper drama airing at the same time!! @SilverMoonTea

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He got dog @JenL?

Yep he's had 3 dogs in his life - the first one was a Pomeranian called Chi Chi which he had for close to 20 years...and he refers to her jokingly as his first girlfriend :laugh:

Then as an adult he's had these two Canaan dogs - Yellow and Yeahbe. Yellow died a few years ago, so I'm guessing this one in the picture must be Yeahbe :heart: It's been awhile since I've seen their cute faces!

QzZNnfm.jpg

Jasper, Yellow and Yeahbe from 1:30 on this video:

Edited by JenL
  • Insightful 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Your darling @JenL. Storyline quite interesting.

Wooowwww...does this mean Jasper will be in love with a woman with a child already? I think that's an interesting story. Wonder what an aesthetic doctor is? Plastic surgeon? :thinking:

I would let Jasper do plastic surgery on me because he's beautiful :BulbaOWO: (This is not a good reason to trust a plastic surgeon since I don't think they would do their own operations if they had any :laugh:)

• Haha 1