Alphabet Games 2.0: Name your food 🤤

TBH I think stalking HB would be hard. He's so private, so where to even begin? Does his die-hard stan know where he live? @abs-oluteM Sigh. Don't even get me started! You know how we always see news/media posted this or that celebs were walking the hall of fame walkway to the airport? I kept my eyes out for it, see nuthing. I even went to Gangnam, the K-Star Road where the agencies of the idols were nearby (not that I was stalking any) and thought I saw Ju Ji Hoon, but at the time I wasn't into him so I now have no way to confirm if I did saw him. I just remember this guy dressed out super nice, hair all slick back (like Hyena) and he smells good...

And one day I was out somewhere, Hong Dae maybe, then I went back to my accommodation to rest to only find out that I was closeby and Park Bo Gum was spotted having tea with friend/s. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

My only STARS watching moment only come as close as these:

Spoiler

IMAG0817.jpg
IMAG0940.jpg
IMAG0941.jpg

It didn't even feel as real as meeting this face-to-face & being able to touch him:

Spoiler

IMAG0938.jpg

:PiplupCry:

78 Italian salad dressing

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoisellesia @abs-oluteM Is there a place in SK that we can stalk celebrities? 😂

I dunno la...I have to ask @bluepebbles she spent a lot of time there stalking Kim Nam Gil :smug:. But I have to say the fried chicken there is really good. So fresh. And also their pizza hut . I know you might be wondering why eat pizza there, but well the kids ( my kiddo and his cuzzies)  I was travelling with all miss their fast food. So we had to get them some  . The McD's bulgogi burger was also yums. 

The first place instinctively that I want to go back to is Japan. And actually the UK . Was hoping to celebrate christmas at least once with some family and friends. Maybe end of next year. But have to work hard . Ringgit to pound :cry:

eh i love dim sum by the way. 

gellato

@mademoisellesia I heard that Itaewon is the happening place that maybe can see the stars hang out. I did not go . Maybe I should la. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM I forgot to rant one more thing... my friend, who is NOT into kdramas or kstars chance upon some celebs filming. FILMING!!! What and who could it be? She doesn't know them so she couldn't tell me who she saw. ARGHHHH. Can you tell I will never be chaebol??? No luck whatsoever. Nouveau rich also not gonna happen this life #(*&$(#.

I unfortunately tried a shop's fried chicken but I don't think I got a good one. Maybe next time. Rather than pizza hut or McD, I'd recommend Issac Toast. You've probably heard about it. I was very surprised coz it's just toast, how good can it be and it was really tasty. I guess with the amount of PPL Hospital Playlist did for Eggdrop (was it this name?), I'd have to try that one too. But the first thing I'm going for is definitely Myeongdong kyoja & seafood.

Is it? Itaewon has lots of foreigners and always jam packed isn't it? Maybe you can go to Go Kyung Pyo and PSH's parents restaurants. PSH sometimes help out there. GKP doesn't since it's far from Seoul. And what's the chance YYS do another coffee truck somewhere? Haha. Actually if he has a musical, you should plan your holiday to see it.

80 Eggroll

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@-StrongTower- helllllo   . How was your week? 

Anchovies 

Ooo what’s this ? 

Been a hectic week. :popcorn:

Embutido is a ground pork meatloaf

Alupe

(Native food)

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Tasty 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

@mademoisellesia i did try Isaac Toast, the one in Myeondong. It was nice though I had to line up for at least 20mins or so . My fam sent me there lol , since I was the only one willing to do it. But I think once is enough. I am so not the sort to line up for food usually.  Maybe can try this @Chocolate if you like mandu/ dumplings. Was not bad. Myendong gyoja 
 https://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=349046

I took away to my hotel to eat cuz the place was packed.

Also another thing to try which my mum bought and was very nice was the dried persimmons. 

Waterfalls sound lovely @MayanEcho. Actually , have you been to Morocco? I always have this very romantic ideas about it, so I put in in my travel bucket list ...

Hi  @MMM8P! Getting ready for school ?

enchiladas 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

19 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks. Looks good. Know anywhere which has good Korean BBQ? (as if I am really going LOL)

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@abs-oluteM Not yet, but Morocco is also in the bucket list. 😍 I'd also like to visit Petra, Jordan. And Israel, now that the diplomatic ties are getting normalized.

Oh Israel is really nice. Much better than expected. Although for Catholics and Protestants, it seems that some of the sites are different eg. where Jesus was baptised and where he rose.

Try Wadi Rum too, but maybe that's not too unique for you since you live in that region. I wish I had stayed overnight there.

Oh, come to think of it, I've been to all the sites where Bargaining is being filmed! 😆

@MMM8P Hope you feel better soon.

60 Egg Tarts

Yank Sing's egg tarts Recipe - Los Angeles Times

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3