Guessing Games: Yes or No?

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Now that I finished the quick summaries of all ELOD eps, eeny meeny miney moo which one I'll see first between Go Ahead and Dating in the Kitchen.

Go Ahead first since Dating in the Kitchen is still airing lols 

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you like one brand of coffee over another?

No cause coffee is coffee for me lols.....my friends are more particular hahahaah.....

have you paid your bills?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Are you always successful when you file disputes with customer care?

depends....so far only 1 failure.....

are you going out for lunch now?

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Are there a lot of kissing scenes in Dating in the Kitchen*? How many are they so far?

near kisses alot....it was till around episode 14 or 13 that we actually have 1 or 2 kisses....however alot are anticipating some hot scenes at the boxing ring where LuJin was frustrated about some situation and ShenNan went to pacify him.....hahahhaa

• Haha 2

No. Finished lunch.

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

near kisses alot....it was till around episode 14 or 13 that we actually have 1 or 2 kisses....however alot are anticipating some hot scenes at the boxing ring where LuJin was frustrated about some situation and ShenNan went to pacify him.....hahahhaa

Oh so the boxing scene hasn't aired? I saw this where he forced-kiss her and then maybe a BTS where they were on the floor at the boxing ring as well - I was all (*0*) - WOW. 

Are you getting a nap?

• Haha 2
Just now, NiteWalker said:

depends....so far only 1 failure.....

are you going out for lunch now?

Not yet, just had breakfast, hahaha!

Ugh, I had one I will never forget for a refund. The person gave the run around, re: conflicting email answers. Too bad for him, I've mostly worked with customers too and knew how to give him hell. It shouldn't have gone at all to his handler nor that they gave me compensation on top of the refund if he wasn't a d**k. :smug:

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Are you getting a nap?

Too early to have one, hahaha!

Do you eat fruits everyday?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

50 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh so the boxing scene hasn't aired? I saw this where he forced-kiss her and then maybe a BTS where they were on the floor at the boxing ring as well - I was all (*0*) - WOW. 

nope it hasnt happen....it slotted to happen this week hahahahaha

47 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you eat fruits everyday?

nope.... unless mom peel it ready for me :P

Are you a snacks lover?

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Yes i love them.....however the hot weather prevent me from wearing them :(

I'd love a denim dress, but like you I'm hesitant to own one cos I'd  only likely be able to wear it during cold season. I'm hoping to see a long coat type though, but until now I haven't seen a classic blue or navy blue version, not the faded one type.

6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Do you like leather?

Not really particular with the shoes/bags/belt if made of leather or synthetic materials. But I do like leather shoes if it's  regularly worn because it's  sturdy. 🙂

Do you like KFC because of the crispy skin of their chicken? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have you ever had a car accident & that person refuse to pay or they give you hell before paying?

Yeah, rear-ended by someone who's going too fast in the round about. No, didn't have problems with the fixing because it's covered by insurance. No arguments either, the traffic police handled all the papers on the spot.

Have you seen a Peptobismol pink car driven?

• Haha 2

spacer.png

On 9/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, MayanEcho said:

Now that I finished the quick summaries of all ELOD eps, eeny meeny miney moo which one I'll see first between Go Ahead and Dating in the Kitchen. 😄

Do you like one brand of coffee over another?

Can I say how much I really love the summary! We’ve promoted it a couple of times. I hope you’ll do one for the next drama you’re watching. Kkk maybe dating in the kitchen...since there are so many sizzling scenes ! I love ogling :SquirtleNiceAhah:

56 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Are you biting your nails?

Nooo. Not a good idea . 

Are you feeling lazy ? 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: -