Guessing Games: Yes or No?

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

nope.....got a picture?

It was at the next lane while I was driving. It was a pink Bentley.  Sadly I could not take a photo, but it was like seeing a real life-size Barbie car. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Can I say how much I really love the summary! We’ve promoted it a couple of times. I hope you’ll do one for the next drama you’re watching. Kkk maybe dating in the kitchen...since there are so many sizzling scenes ! I love ogling

Thank you, it was something I've really enjoyed doing. 🥰 Let's see with the next one I get to watch and complete. 😁 But if there's too much to ogle I might end up ogling only, hahaha!

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Are you clasping your hand together?

Sometimes? While stretching. 😄

Do you like drinking plain milk (no sugar or any other mix)?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

On 10/2/2020 at 3:49 PM, mademoisellesia said:

toilet paper orientation?

oh God. Hm interesting:PikachuFacePalm: I cannot un-read that, I will answer "upper". Because, "under" means the probability that the toilet paper will wipe the toilet wall first-then ours when we take it. And "upper" with use of cover aka toilet paper case, please. Lul also for under-upper words in quotation mark

so I should ask a question to guess..

Are you enjoying spicy foods?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

f-150-st-steam.png

1 hour ago, -StrongTower- said:

Do you know that buttons placement on shirts/blouses for males are different to that of the females?

Really ? No .. I learn something new! 

@mademoisellesia what is all this toilet paper talk ? Lol!!! Agree with @abnoch, over orientation. Germaphobe in me won’t want the paper wiping the wall. 

Do you want to travel back in time ? :lenny:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

Oh, just a question I was asked by ex-colleague ages ago. Thought I ask it here (sometimes hard to think of a yes/no Q) and apparently many people are "Under" - especially at my workplace. I find this interesting!

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you want to travel back in time ?

Yes!

Do you have food you absolutely disliked?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Do you know that buttons placement on shirts/blouses for males are different to that of the females?

to know this trivia:lenny: lul think about that, buttons placement side for male is designed to make them easier for the person while female is not--hm..

Food that I utterly disliked.. Nope with so far I tried.

Do you prefer chocolate over coffee?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

f-150-st-steam.png

1 hour ago, abnoch said:

Do you like beaches more than mountains?

How's your sister? Hoping that she gets well very soon.

I prefer mountains more than beaches. I like the fogs and the scent of the pine trees.

Are there twins/multiple birth in your family?

• Like 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero