Guessing Games: Yes or No?

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

My coworker told me that as a breakfast protein, he whisk eggs and bananas together to make a "pancake". Would you or have you tried this?

I've tried fried ripe bananas with batter coating, and I liked it. I won't hesitate trying eggs banana pancake. 🙂

Have you been randomly asked what are the products you use for your haircare or skincare routine? 

• Like 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Do you celebrate Halloween where you live?

Mostly the Christians do, but others are also welcome to join in the fun of trick and treats. The local Daiso and supermarkets are full of costumes and other Halloween-y decors on Octobers.

There would be no gatherings for that this year though, due to restrictions. The kids who celebrate it at can still at least dress up in their homes.

Do you prefer fondant over butter icing?

• Like 1

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Nope, but I tell what she has to do if she's asking for my POV. 😁

Are you having a good weekend so far?

Super good, yes. Although it's already cold here. :/

Speaking of cold...

Do you like winter? ( And, I know it is not only "yes" or "no" question but interested to know what is the winter in the country you live. :) )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TiNaDo said:

Speaking of cold...

Do you like winter? ( And, I know it is not only "yes" or "no" question but interested to know what is the winter in the country you live. :) )

Yes. Winter in the desert means rains and very thick fogs. When I say rains...enough rains to cause floods. Sometimes classes are suspended due to non-stop rains. There are some snow in the mountain areas. Generally temps can go below 15C everywhere else. For desert dwellers with at least 9mo of varying degrees of summer that is cold enough, hahaha. So we bundle up and wear layers of clothes. Some wear thermal suits beneath the uniforms. It's the time I go about in short or long dress coats and boots, rather than the usual abaya and sandals. 

Do you like going outdoors during winters? (Well, I kinda like the feeling of my nose getting frozen, hahaha! )

• Like 2

spacer.png