Guessing Games: Yes or No?

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I want more or all episodes released before I binge watch, hahaha.

I agreed. I prefer to binge watch completed dramas because it allows me to skip around. Haha! Professional Single, Untamed, and The Romance of Tiger and Rose are on my slowly watching list. 

Are you reading translation of those novels? I read a bit of Legend of Fei so the first two episodes I watched was interesting. Haha!

22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You have flu shots every year?

Nope, just this year. I haven't had one in many years and decided to this year after my doctor's recommendation. 

Will you get a flu shot this year if you hadn't already? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Are you reading translation of those novels? I read a bit of Legend of Fei so the first two episodes I watched was interesting. Haha!

The 3L3W novels?  I have the officially translated Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms, and the translated by fans The Pillow Book. The 3rd book Lotus Steps,  I've read the preview 24 chapters via auto translate. 🙂 

I'm also planning to read some of Legend of Fei before I sit to watch it. 

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Will you get a flu shot this year if you hadn't already? 

I had yesterday. 😄 So the arm is aching now.:lol: This is my 2nd year to have it even if I haven't had flu for at least 10yrs. The kids and hubs used to get it though and very badly, so they were vaccinating from 4 years. Thankfully no flu for them since they started having the shots. 

Except for dental purposes, was there ever a time you needed anesthesia? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Not so good at cooking? 

Me cooking same dishes for 10x, the taste can come out differently each time lols.

Hahaha, so and so cook, and like you, same dishes cooked and it would taste or even look differently each time. 😅 

Do you strictly follow recipes when cooking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Do you think we will still have lockdowns in 2021 too?

I hope not, but in reality, it is a possibility if there are more infections for whatever reasons, and if there are new, mutated strains found from those who are positive.

You like the weather in your place today? 🙂

• Like 2

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You're on holiday break now?

No, not really. I technically do not get a holiday break because I'm scheduled to work through the holidays. There's a chance that I might have the 25th off but I won't know until the day before. 

Do you get to celebrate the holidays with your family this year?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Are you usually together with family when the year changes over?

No, not always. As my family and I get older, we spend less time with each other during the holidays -- it's just not that important to us because of other obligations. 

Do you give gifts to your family/friends during the holiday season? 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Do you give gifts to your family/friends during the holiday season? 

I give presents to my godchildren even if it's not holiday, coz I rarely see them. 🙂 Though I don't actually celebrate Christmas, I have gift items I can readily give quid pro qou when I receive something. Likewise, when it's the holiday season that I celebrate, I give tokens to friends/fam that are really dear to me.

Do you receive at least one item in your wish list? 😁

• Like 2

spacer.png