Guessing Games: Yes or No?

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Got noisy neighbour with loud noises before? 

Cos I do and I'm losing sleep sigh...

Yeah, some loudly talk or whatever at their balconies. Then there's the previous neighbour upstairs who's running around or moving furnitures at 3am. 

Your neighbours must be quite noisy though if they can make you loss sleep.

Know anyone who burns almost daily what they cook? 

• Haha 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

38 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah they keep hammering something, even other auntie also complain... I hope tonight it will quiet down. 

Tsk. Any fixing that needs hammering should be done before 9pm. Beyond that is very inconsiderate.

No décors at the table coz the kids would stare at it or play with it while eating 😄

What do you prefer, plain or decorated socks, and why?

• Haha 1

spacer.png

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Willing to buy 20 dollars socks? Haha... It really have on that price... and it just... socks... lols

No, unless it's 20 pairs of socks for $20 😆 And that's pushing it!

Do you have a very good sale/bargain find?

A friend of mine found a barely used Guess pair of pants for less than $5 in a thrift shop. 🙂 

• Haha 1

spacer.png

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Got noisy neighbour with loud noises before? 

Cos I do and I'm losing sleep sigh...

YES!!!!! and i have 1 living above me now.....they always knocks or pounds on something all the times!!! in the middle of the night, in the early morning and all.... very very very inconsiderate neighbor i have...not to mention they pour everything off the balcony down and it always landed on my sides!!!

having a cup of coffee now?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

@NiteWalker I'm really curious why this ppl all like pounding & knocking at wee hours... but for me its all started after covid. Not sure if stress / mental ppl or no, I think normal ppl won't do all this. The problem we're not even sure which floor level & which room cause the noise. Cause the sounds seems can echoing even few floors below. 

Yes alrd done with coffee. 

Having insomnia sometimes?

• Sad 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalker I'm really curious why this ppl all like pounding & knocking at wee hours... but for me its all started after covid. Not sure if stress / mental ppl or no, I think normal ppl won't do all this. The problem we're not even sure which floor level & which room cause the noise. Cause the sounds seems can echoing even few floors below. 

Yes alrd done with coffee. 

Having insomnia sometimes?

mine started well before covid, since day 1.....i dunno with them, ppl pound or knock during the day, they love to pound and knock during wee hours....

and 2 lvl down at the other end, i have a drug addict neighbor, he was on the high last times and stood at the balcony preaching in 3 diff languages in a very loud voices that can be heard like 1 or 2 block away.....

always last times....now not so much insomnia as long as i dont take coffee too late in the day lols

need to go out again later?

• Shocked 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

and 2 lvl down at the other end, i have a drug addict neighbor, he was on the high last times and stood at the balcony preaching in 3 diff languages in a very loud voices that can be heard like 1 or 2 block away.....

Tsk. His family isn't doing anything?  He's a danger to those around him, and if he's high he can harm anyone including himself.

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

need to go out again later?

Maybe.

You like knitted sweaters? 🙂

• Like 2

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Tsk. His family isn't doing anything?  He's a danger to those around him, and if he's high he can harm anyone including himself.

i dunno....i ended up calling the management on it cause i worried for my own family safety

32 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You like knitted sweaters? 🙂

love it, yes :) you're having fast food now?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dunno....i ended up calling the management on it cause i worried for my own family safety

Sigh, make sure your door is always locked. If you know who exactly is this neighbour, don't be in the same lift as he is especially when you're alone.

10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

you're having fast food now?

Right now, no. 🙂

Most of your footwear are: flats, low heels, or high heels?

• Like 2

spacer.png

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Have a lot of eyeshadow palette? Just because its pretty? Haha

....No...I'm a guy and generally most guys do not have this item....AHAHHAAHHA

Do you like Garlic Bread? :popcorn:

• Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Are you using the dark theme? 

I am not. Haha! I'm a pretty big supporter of light theme on JH. I do use darker themes on a lot of other apps of mine though. I just prefer light theme for the forum. 

Are you watching any interesting drama that you would like to recommend?

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I am not. Haha! I'm a pretty big supporter of light theme on JH. I do use darker themes on a lot of other apps of mine though. I just prefer light theme for the forum. 

I use both themes, whichever I feel like using for the day 😁 Same like you, I generally use the dark themes with other apps.

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Are you watching any interesting drama that you would like to recommend?

I started Go Ahead, slice of life drama, and done till ep5. I plan to binge watch the rest until next week, then do the same with Sky Castle. To Love and Legend of Fei are also in my to watch list, just that I want more or all episodes released before I binge watch, hahaha. And I'm always enthusiastic of 3L3W Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (Eternal Love) and The Pillow Book (Eternal Love of Dream). I love the novels and the drama adaptations, and very much looking forward to the 3rd book Lotus Steps which releases on Lunar New Year.

You have flu shots every year?

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1

spacer.png