Guessing Games: Yes or No?

50 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

you're like me....i always buy stationery though i dont really use them all lols hahahaha

The kiddos are the main culprit that the stocks are depleted quickly! 😅 They both draw well. They also finish the rims of A4 fast. 🤣 One time I'll post a watercolour painting or two of theirs.

I stock supplies when there are good discounts coz I hate running to the stationery shop and paying at least 4x more than if I bought the items on sale.

56 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

are you addict to audiobook?

No...it's just that I prefer reading ebooks or book than listening to the story. Audio books are nice too, but I don't like to use headsets for too long.

Do you like amusement rides?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

On 12/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, MayanEcho said:

Do you like amusement rides?

no i get headache if went on those ride....so i tends to avoid them if possible.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, MayanEcho said:

The kiddos are the main culprit that the stocks are depleted quickly! 😅 They both draw well. They also finish the rims of A4 fast. 🤣 One time I'll post a watercolour painting or two of theirs.

I stock supplies when there are good discounts coz I hate running to the stationery shop and paying at least 4x more than if I bought the items on sale.

well i no more buy A4 papers....as i no longer need them....when i was in college yes....since i need to print assignments and projects that tends to use alot of paper like you're drinking waters lols....

Holiday over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/29/2020 at 5:13 PM, MayanEcho said:

Do you own more than one pair of uggs or boots? 

I actually do not have any Uggs, never had and probably never well. I fear that all that stuff inside the boot is going to make my feet sweaty. Haha! I do have a lot of boots because of where I live. 

Do you own more than 10 pairs of shoes?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have you ever used hair extensions? 

I haven't but I would like to one day since my hair is thinning out a bit. They are really expensive and sometimes I can't justify spending that much money on something that will only last a couple of weeks. 

Do you regularly wear sunscreen? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I haven't but I would like to one day since my hair is thinning out a bit.

Might be the shampoo, the water, something about the hormones, or are you stressed?

One of the best shampoos that works wonders with the hair is Mane 'n Tail shampoo. You can try too, if you're alright using a shampoo brand primarily for equines. 🙂

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Do you regularly wear sunscreen? 

I do.

Do you play board games?

• Like 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Might be the shampoo, the water, something about the hormones, or are you stressed?

One of the best shampoos that works wonders with the hair is Mane 'n Tail shampoo. You can try too, if you're alright using a shampoo brand primarily for equines. 🙂

Definitely stress and lack of sleep. It's been crazy at work because of the pandemic. Thanks for the recommendation! I've seen them at the store so I'll definitely pick one up the next time I'm there! :heart:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you play board games?

I do! I used to get together every two weeks with my close friends to play board games but we haven't played for a long time now because of the pandemic. I got a few board games for Christmas so hopefully I'll get to play that again with them soon. 

Are you competitive? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Are you competitive? 

I had or was forced to when I was small! 😄 Now I just prefer to chill and be in the background. 

26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Definitely stress and lack of sleep. It's been crazy at work because of the pandemic.

Aww, hugs! The pandemic had done a number to us all, especially to frontliners.

You went to McDonald's or any other fastfood today? 

• Like 1

spacer.png