Guessing Games: Yes or No?

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

You go to amusement places for cotton candies? 

Haha, no. I don't think I've purchased any from an amusement park before. Sometimes they are overpriced and I don't want to spend $6USD on something like that. :laugh:

Do you enjoy desserts? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you dreading to go back to work?

YES !!!! omg I need a new job, cannot stand this place anymore.... *sighhhh****

Do you eat watermelon with salt sprinkled ontop? ( yeah a weird one for some )

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

YES !!!! omg I need a new job, cannot stand this place anymore.... *sighhhh****

Oh I feel your pain. Had this feeling before and it made me feel depressed. BUT, it was such a relief when I told them I QUIT! All the weight on my shoulder lifted instantly. I hope you get to feel this soon.

Do you eat watermelon with salt sprinkled ontop? ( yeah a weird one for some )

No I make smoothies (oh I miss it now) out of it or juice rather than eating it.

===

Are you scared of spiders?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you scared of spiders?

yes.....LOL....if its anything bigger than 3 centimetres, whatever item it is on or where its in.....it now owns it, I just run the other way. HAHAHAHA

---

Okay then must be just me who puts salt on watermelon to eat....LOL

Do you have a habit of using and turning on a small portable electrical heater pointed at your feet/legs during the cold season?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Do you have flower decoration in ur house?

Hahahaha no. It's winter here. And imma not spending money on flowers.

Okay then must be just me who puts salt on watermelon to eat....LOL

Actually no, I think I have heard of this before. It brings out the sweetness.

Do you have a habit of using and turning on a small portable electrical heater pointed at your feet/legs during the cold season?

LOLLL so specific! And YES I DO! It's the fastest way to warm up cold feet. I also invested in an indoor ugg.

---

Winter or Summer?

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLL so specific! And YES I DO! It's the fastest way to warm up cold feet. I also invested in an indoor ugg.

---

Winter or Summer?

hahaha, I do it too often, like ill be at my desk on the PC and my upper half is fine...but lower half is like super cold and the small heater needs to be on. ahahaha Electricity bill not nice. LOL

This is a tricky-ish one, but ill have to go for Winter ONLY because I can look /dress better for colder seasons. Its like I look nicer with more clothes on then less....LMFAO that sounds weird but yeah its Winter for me, get my knitwear on and a long cardigan and a scarf and try be like a male lead in a kdrama walking around town.....ROFLMAO....

• Haha 4

hahaha, I do it too often, like ill be at my desk on the PC and my upper half is fine...but lower half is like super cold and the small heater needs to be on. ahahaha Electricity bill not nice. LOL

That's so me. I'm a desktop PC person (more power & big screen!) and for you is definitely because you're gaming.

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

This is a tricky-ish one, but ill have to go for Winter ONLY because I can look /dress better for colder seasons. Its like I look nicer with more clothes on then less....LMFAO that sounds weird but yeah its Winter for me, get my knitwear on and a long cardigan and a scarf and try be like a male lead in a kdrama walking around town.....ROFLMAO....

Hahahahahaha I actually would have picked "in between" - a just nice temperature. Where we're at, it's one moment dress too much and another moment not enough layers.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Urgh forever sunny, shiny yearly around, and love to rain only when I'm outside lols..

Will eat korean food today? 

hahahahahaha

Nah, itll be western for lunch, and vietnamese for dinner.

I did have Kimchi 2 nights ago though. haha

Do you like mint flavoured food? ( like mint ice-cream, biscuits with mint filling etc )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

😆 No, only mint candies & mint teas

Are you queuing for your coffee now? 

Yeah I dont like it either, mint flavoured things....might as well have toothpaste as a snack.....HAHAHAHAH

Do you tend to feel a bit sad/depressed on Sunday's because you know the next day Monday is the start of the working week?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Cats like you at first sight?

No.... :cry:

Im also slightly 'scared' of cats because they seem to be very unpredictable and make sudden movements that frighten me. LOL.

Have you ever gone grocery shopping in a supermarket and started eating the grocery items as you shop?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Have you ever gone grocery shopping in a supermarket and started eating the grocery items as you shop?

HAHA yes I often finished one beverage drink or more inappropriate, some fruit like grapes HAHA

Have you ever tasted dry cat food? 

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o