Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤 [2020]

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

oh my @OsmanthusTea in the 2nd gif...how come there's a girl ogling at their kiss like that ? Is it a BTS or part of the drama

It’s a part of the drama 😂😂 There is another scene with another c*ckblocker that I failed to upload because the size is huge...😂😂 

This another making out scene...🔥🔥

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/177462130.html?weibo_id=4559300968842640

• Tasty 1

@OsmanthusTea I can't handle the hotness! I'm looking forward to all the kisses and making out!!! :PikaSwag:

I have squealed so much watching this drama.. my kids are starting to look at me like I'm crazy. :lol:

Spoiler

The make-out scene from the elevator was SIZZLING!! I am so mad at Xiachiang for interrupting!

I'm honestly surprised at how quickly they progressed but so happy about it. It makes sense considering the sexual tension that has been brewing between them. And OMG, how cute is YS the next morning at the office?! :PsyWhat:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

5 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@OsmanthusTea I'm a fan of Leo Luo ever since Ashes but I love him the most in this one. He looks so good! And he exudes such sex appeal. I'm glad they kept the kisses and body language natural in this drama and that the director is good at it.

Me too....I love DL and watched Ashes of Love for him but fell for Leo instead.....He is a very good and dedicated actor. He just go all out in every single task.....His best OTP so far is BaiLu. Their chemistry is on another level. Their skinship is natural without a sense of awkwardness at all despite they never met before the drama......My fav of his works is also LIS, never popped into my mind that I will considered Leo as sexy one until LIS.... But I still hope he will gains around 10 kilos....:PikaRIP:

6-CF22-C37-83-FD-4179-A566-4-D01-FAEB040

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Tasty 1

@OsmanthusTea Actually I also never thought of him as sexy until LIS. But I've always loved his eyes...they have a way of teasing when they look at you. And yes, his chemistry with Bai Lu is on another level. I also think he needs to gain some weight but I love the way the dress him in here. I love the way they did his hair too. He already has nice features but he looks even better.

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse

Talking about his eyes, in LIS how the way he looks at BaiLu made me speechless. His eyes just zoomed into her without seeing anything and anyone. He's only got eyes for her. Sometimes he even undresses her with his eyes....:SquirtleNiceAhah: BaiLu is a strong girl to keeps straight face under those sizzling stares.....:GrimChamp: Such a great actor to portrayed a dedicated man in love that good.....:hearties:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Tasty 1

@Mouse

I noticed the Director for LIS is really good. I rarely saw a make out session in Asian dramas where the man went for the neck except Fated To Love You and Her Private Life both are Kdrama......

@NiteWalker

The Director for LIS is more than one person???? I noticed there is a lady who gives instruction too....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Tasty 1
1 minute ago, Mouse said:

@OsmanthusTea which is why I find this so natural.. bec that's what happens IRL... it's refreshing to watch dramas that depict physical touching so realistically. 

Absolutely!!! :smug: Who's focuses solely only the lips in real life??..... #WinkWink Btw, our conversations is toeing in a dangerous territory because it's 3 AM in my place now......:lol: See you again tomorrow....:hearties:

• Haha 3

LIS sets a new trend with all strong females both in the rat races and relationships. The whole series depicted females who can really compete and even came on top of corporate ladders. No damsel in distress or Cinderella who needs Prince Charming to sacrifices his life for her.

All those strong females confessed their love to the males and got rejected except one in episode 20...🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

LIS sets a new trend with all strong females both in the rat races and relationships. The whole series depicted females who can really compete and even came on top of corporate ladders. No damsel in distress or Cinderella who needs Prince Charming to sacrifices his life for her.

All those strong females confessed their love to the males and got rejected except one in episode 20...🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻

to be honest im seeing more and more strong female character being let loose in the CDrama lands....they dont set much damsel in distress much....

maybe a lil to see how the male could barge in and be the hero once in a while...however they do not fully depend on the hero to come and save them any more and i find i enjoy this kind plot lines more and more

• Awesome 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

to be honest im seeing more and more strong female character being let loose in the CDrama lands....they dont set much damsel in distress much....

maybe a lil to see how the male could barge in and be the hero once in a while...however they do not fully depend on the hero to come and save them any more and i find i enjoy this kind plot lines more and more

Damsel in distress and Cinderella Syndrome aren't Chinese culture. Chinese history recorded many strong female characters. No such thing as ladies first....:HaunterOK: In traditional Chinese household female was the one dealing with everything while the man's duty was solely earning for a living. There is why Tiger Moms are C Moms....:Ghastlel:

• Haha 1