Wang Yi Lun as Li Xiaochuan
Zhao Yuan Yuan as Qiao Na
Ariel Ann as Linda
Guan Zi Jing as Su Chang
Jerry Chang
Hu Xiao Ting
Qi Yi as Shen Xin

Synopsis:

Jiang Jun is a girl who is addicted toward tears, and has a double degree in economics and psychology. She is unrestrained and idealistic due to her family's superior background. After graduation, she worked in a philanthropy organization where she pursues her dreams. However, her father's sudden accident leaves her in a dilemma. Eventually, she decides to work in a top investment company to fulfill her father's death wish. In MH, Jiang Jun meets her childhood playmate, Yuan Shuai. However, the current Yuan Shuai is no longer her gentle protector, but her rival. In MH, where the "culture of wolf instinct" is rampant, someone is plotting against Jiang Jun while someone sees her as an eyesore. However with her kind nature and attention to details, along with her high EQ and sense of judgment, Jiang Jun eventually attains success in both her career and love life.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Airing Schedule

qS0rXxh.jpg

Helpful Links

Weibo l Novel 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I feel like the show is more on the sweet and doting type.... which might be better than I expected, and I'm glad lols...

Hope to watch this sooon.... I might just binge it later.....  

so far i only tried episode 1 and im totally loving it......

especially on YuanShuai...how he actually win a battle in the share market half asleep....

• Haha 1

I have watched until ep 8, and yunxi is so great! He looks cheeky, naughty yet refreshing. He fits the role! Bai Lu stay beautiful effortlessly with only simple hair style. They both make a perfect couple with a perfect chemistry!

The story quite fast, almost like a detective story but in finance field. What i like it the story has main focus on main role. Supporting roles are not annoying like in Dating in the Kitchen. Quite entertaining but not stealing the main story. Enough portions. 

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

somehow this picture became that the guy is flirting with each other and the girl is clearly forgotten hahahahahahaha

Yeah in this drama, we can see many of this kind of scene, where they only get 2-3 cm space left face to face lol, man to man and man to woman.

Actually i still curious whether Du Lei character really like Jiang Jun or not... Or just use her to defeat Yuan Shuai.

Edited by Tothestars
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

somehow this picture became that the guy is flirting with each other and the girl is clearly forgotten hahahahahahaha @Lynne @Mouse

hahaha.. saw this one too... I laugh so hard... haha..

12 hours ago, Tothestars said:

The story quite fast, almost like a detective story but in finance field. What i like it the story has main focus on main role. Supporting roles are not annoying like in Dating in the Kitchen. Quite entertaining but not stealing the main story. Enough portions. 

Thanks for the heads up.. from the trailer I also really  like xiaoyan and riley's role in this drama.. 

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tothestars you're faster than me hahahaha....i have yet to really move on from episode 1 for now....im trying to swim whether to write a review for Poisoned Love first or continue my watch on this one hahahaa....

That is because i've subscribe iQiyi lol. I also subscribe weTV, so yeah lucky i can watch it everyday, i am up to 10 last night. Cant wait for tonight!

Poisoned Love is aired on Mango TV? Cant watch it then hiks.. Have to wait until the subs are out. I dont subsrcibe Viki anymore, many good dramas are restricted in my region sigh... 

1 hour ago, Lynne said:

Thanks for the heads up.. from the trailer I also really  like xiaoyan and riley's role in this drama.. 

I think riley is the one with deep dimple? He is so funny! Ahhaha like him! And xiao yan is his otp? Love them both! 

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1