Lie of Lies / 거짓말의 거짓말 [2020]

UnniSara

What will Ji Min do ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kang Ji Min do now knowing that Eun Soo is Woo Joo's real mother?

• Help Eun Soo clear her name
    • Convince Eun Soo to get treatment and start an investigation
    • Keep Woo Joo away from her
    • MARRY HER!

This poll is closed to new votes

Yay  i am glad they are still showing episodes this weekend!

Article from Naver : (autotranslated)

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020100115254963620

'Lies of Lies' Lee Yoo-ri, eyes shaking in front of the truth

2020100115254963620_1.jpg

Lee Yoo-ri hesitates in the face of the crisis of revealing the truth.

In the 9th episode of Channel A's Friday and Saturday drama'Lie of Lies' (played by Kim Ji-eun, director Kim Jeong-kwon, Kim Jeong-wook, production Rae Mong-raein), broadcast at 10:50 pm on the 2nd, Lee Yoo-ri (as Ji Eun-su) and Jeong-hoon Yeon (as Kang Ji-min) announced Talking about Na-hee (playing Kang Woo-ju) is revealed.

Earlier, Ji Eun-soo (played by Lee Yuri) and Kang Ji-min (played by Yeon Jeong-hoon) recognized each other's feelings and developed into a romantic relationship. However, someone who knows all the secrets delivered a picture of Ji Eun-soo holding a newborn baby, Kang Woo-joo (played by Na-hee Ko), to Kang Ji-min, who discovered this and was surprised to see that a big crisis would come in the relationship between the two. done.

In the midst of this, it was revealed that Ji Eun-su and Kang Ji-min spend time together in the same space. They talk about the child in Kang Woo-joo's room and once again share their sincerity. However, the two people sitting side by side feel an unusual air current unlike before, creating anxiety.

On this day, Ji-min Kang says that her daughter Kang Woo-joo makes a confused expression while looking at the blanket she loves the most, so I wonder what he will say. This blanket has been worn since the time the child left his mother's arms 10 years ago, and is also an important item that made Ji Eun-soo recognize his daughter at first sight. In a precarious situation, I wonder whether Kang Ji-min will choose to break through the front to clear out his doubts or whether Ji Eun-soo will reveal the truth.

In the midst of the crisis of romance, which has just started to wither, more expectations are gathered in episode 9 to see what kind of story the two people sitting face to face.

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Another article from Naver (papago translations)

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202010011004066779517_1

Yeon Jung-hoon and Lee Yoo-ri face the secret...

image_readtop_2020_1009181_1601522075437

After facing the rare truth, Yeon Jeong-hoon stands at a crossroads of decision.

Channel A's Friday and Saturday Drama'Lies of Lies' (director Kim Ji-eun/director Kim Jeong-kwon/produced Rae Mong-rae) is immersed in the home theater with a story that repeats twists and turns. On episode 9, which airs tomorrow (2nd) at 10:50 pm, Yeon Jeong-hoon (playing Kang Ji-min) faces the secret of Lee Yoo-ri (playing Ji Eun-su) and shows a change of emotion.

In the released photos, Ji Eun-soo (played by Lee Yuri) and Kang Woo-joo (played by Ko Na-hee), and Kang Ji-min (played by Yeon Jeong-hee), who spent a good time watching and playing games together, were captured. The three people who look comfortable and warm look like a family, creating a warm air current.

However, there is an unusual atmosphere of concern. Above all, experienced Ji Eun-soo, who has a friendly smile, Kang Ji-min, who has a hard face, has a sad and dark atmosphere that has not been seen before, adding a subtle smile.

Earlier, Kang Ji-min shocked the home theater by discovering a photo of Ji Eun-soo holding a baby, Kang Woo-joo. While focusing on what choice Kang Ji-min will make and how the relationship between the two will be connected with his choice.

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

If there is an episode, I will let @LaLa @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @joccu__ know about it 

Check some new pictures from Lee YuRi on Instagram Here   
Thanks for the article @abs-oluteM.  I am hoping the preview was a big MISLEAD. I am hoping KHR’s ex secretary speaks to a Kang Ji-Min and then he confronts her.  Cause if he confronts her fisrt, it will really kill me.  
what are you guys hoping for before the episode air????

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Sorry guys. I might not be able to live-caps. Stream not working properly... either the video lags or the audio disappears...

There are scenes with ES on phone call with JM, then the BFF coming to her place and finding out that WJ is ES's daughter.

Edit:

I give up. I tried changing device to watch. Still the same. It only runs for a few seconds and then lags for minutes. So I am seeing jumping scenes. I will try another site.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Got a working stream now.

Anyway, JM asked ES to come to the house for dinner, but he seems to be checking on her. Observing her the whole time, holding back. When they're done, he walks her home. The sister happen to see them and took a picture to show the parents. They were all so excited. In front of her house, ES asked him why is he looking at her like that, he said something I'm not too sure, which got ES a bit shocked, and he led her upstairs.

Upstairs, they're seated at her bed, JM is trying to unbutton her blouse. ES is hesitant because she remembers her abusive husband. She turned around and said she'll do it herself. As she is about to let the blouse fall off her shoulders, he stopped her, and apologized. Then he showed her the photo and asked who is the child in the photo, some more dialogues and he asked whether she knows that is WJ, that he will help her. You don't know that WJ is her, right? ES answered that no, she knows that WJ is her daughter. More talks, and JM kept asking why, basically he is heart-broken because he felt deceived. ES wanted to explain but JM will not let her. He left after asking her not to come into their life anymore. ES fell down in tears.

JM walking the street and recalling ES's confession to him, including the earlier one when ES admitted she needs to get into his heart so as to be able to be with WJ. JM stopped by the light pole and cried.

In her house, ES looking at the photo and she remembered the night she discovered her drawer being opened. She realized what happened. Next scene she went o the evil MIL's house. She confronted her, it's your doing right? (the leaving of photograph). Some talks between them. ES was about to leave after saying some threatening words. MIL told her that it was Sec.Yoon who told her about WJ, and threw some pictures as proof that Sec.Yoon been stalking ES.

At her rooftop, ES looking at the pictures and Yoon came by. She confronted him why he did that, he was about to apologize but he saw a figure standing in the dark, so he pretended to be not on ES side. When ES went inside, Yoon could see that it was the assistant of MIL, checking on his loyalty.

• Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Next day, WJ called ES and asked (crying) if it's true that she is not coming anymore, like what her father told her. She is not finished talking, JM came into the room and took the phone from her. He told her gently not to contact ES anymore, then he left the room. WJ tears fell. She became very down. Even another day when she is waiting in front of the school. She is downcast. Her aunt came to pick her up and brought her to her store. She introduced some products to WJ and told her she can get it as present. Is there anyone she wants to give present to? WJ said yes, it's her art tutor. Aunt returned to the restaurant and share this bit to the excited parents.

Evening. ES is waiting in front of JM's apartment. JM came home and saw her. He reminded her not to come anymore. ES apologized and she explained that although she very much wanted to be with WJ, whatever happened between them is sincerely from her heart. JM still not forgiving her. He was about to enter his apartment but ES said something that held him back. I'm not too sure what. But he asked where has she been all these 10 years (I think) Just as ES about to answer, a phone call from WJ came in. JM took her phone and rejected the call, telling ES not to accept anymore calls from WJ. He went up, while ES phone kept ringing. (He still is not connecting who ES is, it seems)

Next day at the office. JM is talking with his boss. Then something about KHR, and the boss let slip that KHR is his benefactor. That she is the one who transferred him 10 years ago. JM immediately asked his team, who is interviewing KHR today, and declared that he will take over.... Interview with KHR, after it's ended, JM asked if he may ask something personal. He asked why did she transfer him 10 years ago? KHR gave an superficial answer about her son and left. JM starting to grow suspicious. In KHR's office, the assistant told her that KJM is the man that ES is seeing. KHR realized that WJ is adopted by JM.

JM went to the police station. He greeted an officer he knows, and brought up the case 10 years ago. The officer said it's a closed case. He asked to meet with the officer in charge of the case at that time.

Evening. He is almost home and saw ES waiting in front of his apartment. He stopped and turned around. Waited for her to leave. ES returned home to her rooftop and saw a box of parcel. Inside, it's the things that she gave to JM and WJ. As she was looking through it, the annoying ex-wife came and asked, how does it feel? More mocking tone (gaah, she is annoying!!) and then she left. She's got nothing better to do???

• Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Morning, ES is walking, leaving her apartment. Evil MIL's assistant is following her, not sure what is his plan, but he was stopped by Yoon. Next scene, Yoon is meeting with KHR. He said something rather sternly, I think about leaving ES and WJ alone? KHR is asking, are you threatening me now? Yoon is very confident about something, and took out a recorder. KHR is not convinced that her voice is recorded that will be to her disadvantage. Yoon confidently press the play button ~~ commercials

We cut to ES waiting at a cafe, making a phone call that did not go through. Next scene is Yoon stopping the recorder, so we don't get to hear what's inside. Yoon asked, is that enough? But KHR is still challenging him that there is no evidence. He took out an envelope and handed it to KHR and it seems to rattle her a bit.

Yoon made a call to JM and asked to meet. JM finally asked what is the relationship between KHR and ES? Yoon said he will tell him when they meet. Oh, I hope nothing bad happen to Yoon.... KHR made a call to someone and said she needs him to do something for her. JM is at a press conference covering something. He missed the voice messages and texts from ES.

Evening, ES went to see her father. She is about to tell him that she is having a hard time. She saw a flower left by Yoon and she took it off and threw it on the ground, then called Yoon. Yoon told her to please give him time to show he is on her side. JM arrived at a cafe, at the same time ES arrived. JM is questioning if this is a coincidence again? ES told him that she is meeting someone there. She was about to tell him that these 10 years she is in..... before she could finish her sentence, ~~ Think twice before opening spoiler... better watch it yourself.

Spoiler

Yoon's body fell onto the car parked near them. I literally jumped in my seat!! Arrrrgh!!! ES fell to the ground and screamed in fear and cried.

Epilogue: 10 years ago, at the accident site of ES's father, Yoon asked for the CCTV footage, and saw who drove the car.

Preview: sorry, I was still shocked by what happened so I wasn't paying much attention. But there are scenes of

Spoiler

ES confronting the MIL about what happened to Yoon. Hospital scene with Yoon being operated on (can we hope he survives the fall?) Then also JM asking the photograph of the person convicted in the death of KHR's son and saw that it is ES. He finally made the connection. There are scenes of WJ as well. Seems like MIL is threatening ES with WJ's well being. Evil psychotic grandma.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Thank you @ktcjdrama for recap and I am so grateful. This was a very good episode.

ES tells friend WooJoo is her daughter. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290ad997b009381c891a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Thanks loads @ktcjdrama 
Oh wow !  I did not expect things to move as quickly as they do . I’m not complaining cause I Guess it would be best JM knows the truth about ES before things get deeper & that he gets more hurt . Ahh too bad no kiss @UnniSara:PiplupCry:

preview . @LaLa hope you can translate it if you’re free . Thanks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like our poll above is more like sequences instead of options 😆

What will JM do knowing ES is WJ’s mum:

1. Keep WJ away from her,

2. (Convince ES to get treatment) and start an investigation,

3. Help ES clear her name, and finally

4. Marry her!!

:smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@abs-oluteM I don't know if sub has come out or not, but here you go 

Rough translations

ES: It was you who did it, didn't you?
HR: Now that I think about it, it looks like many bad things happened when you're around
HR: Will your daughter be safe?
HR: Should I introduce myself to my own granddaughter? Her name is Woo Joo, right?
ES: Shut it!
SM: Don't worry. I have plan to make Woo Joo to come to me
JM: Because of you, Woo Joo was in danger
ES: I don't need to become Woo Joo's mom. Just please let me to stay by her side. No, please just let me to see her occasionally
Man: The one who fall from the rooftop, used to worked as Chairwoman Kim Ho Ran secretary
JM: Secretary of Kim Ho Ran?
JM: What's happening? What is your relationship with Yoon Sang Kyu? Why did he ask me to help you, Eun Soo-ssi?
ES: Why did you have to act this far?
ES: What in the world that Mr Yoon found out? What have you been hiding rom the world?
ES: So there's indeed something you hide
JY: I knew about all of it
ES: But I want to protect my own daughter
JY: Let me help you. I will always be on your side
JM: Mr Detective. Can you please show me the picture of the suspect?

What's happening to Woo Joo? :(

• Thanks 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Thanks @LaLa !

Oh my goodness what an episode. I was so sad that he had to find out this way that she was deceiving him. I felt so bad for her ---I understand his anger but when he finds out why she approached him this way, he'll know that she didn't have a choice.  I agree with ES that no mother would want to brand their child as a convict's daughter. I know nothing can sail for this romance till the truth is revealed :cry:...goodbye to my kiss wish. 

Anyway , the dirt that Yoon has on Kim Ho Ran is  that her car was the one that killed ES's dad , right? Do you all remember he hid something in ES's dad's columbrium? Think it should be related to this , no ?

@ktcjdrama you're right ...that really should be a sequence of event ! They should all happen as especially MARRY her !  But I guess we should have worded as what will be the most important thing that JM should do @UnniSara:laugh:...[marry her would still be my option]

ES's story and struggles need to come to an end. For once , she has some people on her side - her bestie from jail and her Golfer dongsaeng. I was quite worried they'd play out some crazy love triangle with the latter- I am glad he's thinking of what's best for her and will protect her . 

@SilverMoonTea today got almost bedscene ...ALMOST....

@im0202 @atingngpex @joccu__ any thoughts?

@40somethingahjumma I hope you get to binge this later and join us! Pace / storyline has been very good.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ooooo @LaLa what did he say here? Anything juicy? Cute  that Kim Ho Ran is the one interviewing Ji Min 

A summary of his interview (with rough translations):

Q1: If he has to score his sense of justice, what score would he give?

A: When he's in 20s he will give 98 out of 100. In his 30s, he has become the head of his own family and his surroundings, so he will give 80 out of 100. Now that he's in 40s, it even get lower to 70 out of 100. (probably means that he can't act rashly any more in pursing justice because there's lots of thing to consider as he's getting older.)

Lee Il Hwa agreed and could understand with him.

Q2: He worked with Lee Yu Ri 17 years ago. (Now this is a news to me too). How does he feel to work with her again?

A: 17 years ago both of them were gibing newbie vibes because it's not that long since they debuted. They also met in some events. He remembered that she left a good impression for him at their first work. Now that they work together in Lies of Lies, her acting is really different (the caption they give in LYR picture "Acting Genius"

Q3: In order to be with her daughter, Ji Eun Soo told a big lie to Kang Ji Min. If you were in Ji Min position, when you found out about the lies, can you forgive her?

A: Well I have to forgive her. If she told me first about her reasons, it would even better. 

Q4: If you have to choose between Ji Eun Soo and Eun Se Mi?

A: I rather not to choose any LOL. I think I'll find another woman

Q5: How do you feel after acting with the child actress Na Hee, who played as Woo Joo in the drama? (Lee Il Hwa also shares that the child actress are lovable when they're shooting the same scenes together)

A: She's really great with her acting, especially when she has to deliver some emotional scenes and her expressions also good. When we parted after wrapping up the drama, we promised to meet each other again. 

The time I spent with her while filming this drama will become a memorable memories to me. 

Closing ments: In the upcoming episodes, there will be many incidents happen that will shock you. So please keep watching Lies of Lies every week. Thank you

----------

Sorry @abs-oluteM, he keep the juicy part to himself and only told us to anticipate the drama :niu:

I have been wanting to say this but Lee Il Hwa really did a good job in portraying as Kim Ho Ran. She speaks with a low tone and almost whispering her lines to give more evil and cold demeanor of Chairwoman who is not afraid to do anything to achieve her goals. Her usual tone while interviewing Yeon Jung Hoon is higher and brighter.

I can't wait to watch ep 10 :GengarCool:

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Q2: He worked with Lee Yu Ri 17 years ago. (Now this is a news to me too). How does he feel to work with her again?

Thanks so much!! ooo what did they work on together? Must go dig. I never expected the pairing to work. In fact this drama wasn't even on my radar. But I am so glad that I picked it up.

I agree that the actress playing Kim Ho Ran is very good. I like that she isn't the yelling sort of MIL. The way they wrote her character is very interesting. She isn't cunning for cunning's sake. She is being this way because of her broken heart and  devotion to her son. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks so much!! ooo what did they work on together? Must go dig. I never expected the pairing to work. In fact this drama wasn't even on my radar. But I am so glad that I picked it up.

I agree that the actress playing Kim Ho Ran is very good. I like that she isn't the yelling sort of MIL. The way they wrote her character is very interesting. She isn't cunning for cunning's sake. She is being this way because of her broken heart and  devotion to her son. 

I agree the actress playing Kim Ho Ran is good . Very good  She is also acting in Man in Veil. She plays the woman who has amnesia. 
 After watching episode 9, KHR has a big secret . I am very much afraid what else she would do. 
 Did she really try to kill Secretary Yoon?? 

@abs-oluteM Didn’t you see WJ and ES really look like Mother and Daughter ? Weren’t their mannerisms insyc??

When ES was about to tell him she was in Jail. Secretary Yoon land on the car after being throne. The killer was very careless.  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I know nothing can sail for this romance till the truth is revealed...goodbye to my kiss wish. 

Looks like we might get some truth reveal in ep 10 based on the preview!

I FINALLY caught up with all the episodes and can join in the discussion yay!!

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you all remember he hid something in ES's dad's columbrium? Think it should be related to this , no ?

Oh yes! I thought it was a letter... Now that you've mentioned this, I hope it's some kind of evidence against KHR. The ex-secretary can't be that stupid to not keep a copy, right? RIGHT?!?

Lee Il Hwa is so good as a villain indeed. But to me, she is always the mom from Reply 1988 hehe.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Yay I’m Glad you caught up @im0202 
————

hmmm the “competition”  heats up 
Article from Naver 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004903947

qTatR0F.jpg

Google translated 

Spoiler

이날 김연준은 지은수를 위해 진실을 털어놓으며 강지민의 마음을 흔든다고. 불신이 가득한 눈빛을 한 강지민이 그의 말을 믿을지, 김연준이 밝히는 진실의 정체가 무엇일지 궁금증을 더한다. 그 뿐만 아니라 이별을 맞이한 지은수와 강지민, 변함없는 순정을 보여주는 김연준으로 인해 로맨스의 향방이 어떻게 바뀔지도 궁금해진다.

On this day, Kim Yeon-jun shakes Kang Ji-min's heart by confessing the truth for Ji Eun-soo.  Kang Ji-min, who is full of disbelief, raises questions about whether he believes his words or what the truth is that Kim Yeon-jun reveals.  Not only that, but I wonder how the direction of romance will change due to Ji Eun-su and Kang Ji-min, who are in farewell, and Kim Yeon-joon, who show unchanging innocence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh boy... already know what's going to happen but my heart still skipped a beat when Yoon hit the car.

Ambulance came. JM drove ES to hospital. As Yoon is pushed into emergency surgery, his shoe fell. ES saw it and picked it up. JM saw her doing so. As he is trying to approach her, police came, so he talked to the police instead. JM introduced himself as a witness who reported the accident. Police told him that his number is on Yoon's phone. So JM connected that Yoon is the informant he was supposed to meet. He started to think more deeply after police left. He got a call from his boss, then he returned to his office. Not sure what happened.

ES still waiting at the surgery room entrance. Doc finally came out. Yoon didn't make it... *tears*... ES broke down in tears.

Next day, JM in his office meeting which just ended. He got a text from his sister. Then he saw a news covering what happened to Yoon. It's concluded as suicide. ES who saw the same news at the hospital, muttered to herself it's unbelievable. KHR saw the news too and make a phone call, what happened? She looks worried.

JM arrives at the police station, ES is there, telling the police it's impossible that Yoon will commit suicide, he was supposed to meet her, and he has a sick son who needs him to care. Police said something which I didn't catch. ES went out of the police station. JM followed her. They sat down at a cafe. JM asked her what is her relationship with Yoon? Why did he ask JM to help ES? ES is confused, JM explained that Yoon is the informant whom he is supposed to meet. ES remembered what Yoon told her about believing him and connected that it must be KHR. She quickly got up and left.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

SM is at KHR's office. Talking about WJ, and something about it's finished between JM and ES. Then she asked KHR why she hated ES. When she was at the lobby, she made a call overseas, about the woman that Golfer wanted to find. It's in English but I wasn't paying attention, hahahaaa. As she walked out, ES arrived to see KHR.

JM went back to the restaurant, he went to the rooftop and looked around. Suddenly he thought of something and rushed off.

ES entered into KHR's office. Confrontation regarding Yoon. ES is emotional asking about how little that KHR sees other people's lives. KHR laughed it off, and shoot it back to ES about her son's life, also something about the people around ES meeting unfortunate events. She started talking about WJ as well. ES was angry and yelled a warning to KHR not to touch WJ.

JM went to a vehicle that was parked far away. He asked the owner for the black box recording. He is at a cafe looking at the recording. He then went to the police and showed it to an officer. A light went on and off after Yoon fell.

Golfer practicing at the range. SM came and asked about the person he is looking for, is he still meeting her? Golfer said no, he is not meeting her anymore. Why? SM asked. He told her that she is getting married, it's not a good idea to keep meeting her. SM is baffled. Then he asked about whether SM met with KHR, then also he mentioned he liked the reporter KJM who came to interview him. SM a bit hesitant, and Golfer asked why? what is their relationship? SM told him he is actually her ex-husband, and she also told him they're not on good terms anymore because of a woman. Seems like Golfer knows something and is testing SM?

The grandparents and Aunt of WJ came to her place and bribing her with food to find out more about the art tutor. WJ showed them pictures on her phone and told them sadly that ES is not coming anymore. She also doesn't know why but that's what her father told her. She walked into her room sadly.

JM returned to his office. His colleague told him that Yoon used to be KHR's secretary. JM sat down and started thinking again, about how ES was hesitant to enter the building when it was WJ award time, also when she fainted at the art contest. He called the police and asked for the convicted person from KHR's son case. A picture is sent to his phone, and he was shocked to see ES's picture.

ES at Yoon's funeral. No one is there. She thought about something. Sorry I didn't catch it.

JM at home, digging through his old file, and he found the letter written by JES.

• Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

ES at Yoon's funeral. No one is there. She thought about something. Sorry I didn't catch it.

JM at home, digging through his old file, and he found the letter written by JES.

Oh darn it ! So Yoon didn’t survive this ! :shocked:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

ES returned to her rooftop. She saw that her light is all on. She slowly walked inside and saw a man's shoes. It's the Golfer. Why are you here? He apologized for coming in without permission. He asked if anything is wrong? They sat down, and he told her he knows the real reason why ES is dating JM. It's because of the child, right? ES wondered how he knew. He told her that he knows everything. And he told her to let him help her, that he is on her side. ES asked why are you doing this? Aren't you afraid of me, I even killed my husband... Golfer said, no, the JES I know is not that kind of person. ES cried to hear that.

JM at office looking through the file of ES being convicted. Boss came and asked why are you still obsessed with this case? JM asked him, what if this woman is a victim of DA and only defending herself? Boss said something and reminded JM that the woman refused to see him so many times in the past. She is just lying. JM thought about it, then his phone rang. It's the Golfer asking to meet. As he waited for JM, he got a text from overseas that SM is asking for all the personal information of the woman whom he is looking for. He replied not to give SM anything. JM arrived. Golfer told JM that he knows SM is his ex-wife and that ES's daughter is adopted by JM. He wants to let JM knows what kind of a person ES is. JM is confused because previously Golfer is against him and ES. Golfer handed JM an envelope, he told him that ES doesn't know about this, it's something he found at her house.

JM went to his parents house. Dad is watching TV and he told JM that WJ is kinda down. He also asked whether the art tutor is the woman JM is seeing? Why did he end it? That's what WJ told him. JM said he will tell him when the time is right. The ladies came home, JM saw that WJ is not smiling. On the way home in the car, JM asked some questions to WJ, she also asked him really cannot see ES anymore? Why? JM try to explain but anyway WJ didn't want to listen anymore, she puts on ear phone.

Dad and Mum talking about JM. They keep sighing...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif