Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

@mademoisellesia I bet you it’s those friendship promise !!  Urghh they’re gonna stretch out the friendzone thing . 

9 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Joon-young is so smooth! Has there been a smoother hero than him! I am totally squealing through this entire sequence. Why are they so cute at dinner, laughing and talking to one another so freely! Why are they always wearing dark and light and being seen through windows that look like piano keys! Them smiling and being all bashful at each other. [Wow, Kim Min-Jae, the power of your smile, I felt it.]

I was just smiling non-stop. And yes he was very smooth without that player vibe - he was being transparent & he did not hesitate to say how he felt unlike with JK & HH . Props to KMJ for that scene 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Or do a duet (piano & violin)! → I need this happening later on...

:heiboi:

Yes! What's the point if they don't give us a scene of them performing together!

The rest - what are your guesses for that pinky promise?

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

he was being transparent & he did not hesitate to say how he felt unlike with JK & HH . Props to KMJ for that scene 

That openness he has with Song-ah is really very endearing. I can't remember a hero that has been transparent from the very beginning with the heroine? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11882783

Setting up camp in this thread!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Heart Eyes 3

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That still can be long walks, dinners, and hugs!

It's still early, I kind of enjoy this slow burn process. It makes hearts flutter and the unconfirmed, flirting stage is where it is most interesting to watch anyway. It keeps someone interested longer too, right @SilverMoonTea

New BTS

Eh2h6t8VgAElFNW?format=jpg&name=medium

How long did they walk? From day to night - this is a date already LOL LOL!

Reality: My feet would hurt. Not romantic at all. LOL.

Spoiler

Eh2h6_7U4AAfxYn?format=jpg&name=medium

Eh2h7QQVkAEXZA2?format=jpg&name=medium

source: SBSDrama IG

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

It's still early, I kind of enjoy this slow burn process. It makes hearts flutter and the unconfirmed, flirting stage is where it is most interesting to watch anyway. It keeps someone interested longer too, right @SilverMoonTea

Oh gosh, this just hit me. I wonder if they might go into a pretend relationship to keep Jung-kyung and Dong-yoon away. Would be cute! :love:

Should I wake up early to watch the subbed episode tomorrow...But it feels weird to watch this show in the day. It's such a mellow and romantic evening watch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

35 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Should I wake up early to watch the subbed episode tomorrow...But it feels weird to watch this show in the day. It's such a mellow and romantic evening watch.

Lol! If time permits, I’ll watch it early tomorrow as well. 

Who I pity is HH ....even if JY does not tell JK his true feelings , it’s clear she her heart is not with HH. I know in the previous eps he asked JY to leave so that JK won’t get distracted. But that won’t make a difference .This pic  looks like HH & Jk in happier times . Based on preview she’s gonna ask for break-up but I think he pleads for a time out instead 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Based on preview she’s gonna ask for break-up but I think he pleads for a time out instead 

Depending on how misleading the preview is, I wonder why JK's grandmother is offering him the music professor-ship too. Over her own granddaughter! JK is really pitiful as well, IMO. Everything in her life has been destabilised. I think JK needs some good girlfriends to confide in and share her problems.

• Like 3

Unfortunately I did not hv time to watch live today . But looks like he flatly rejected JK. 

Spoiler

And this scene ...so sweet ... look at what he wrote for her . 

Spoiler

Dang . I’m melting .He invited her for dinner :Uwu:

Spoiler

Dinner date , followed by pinky promise.  :wow:

Summary from what I read on Twitter 

1. Jk confess ( to Joon Young )

2. Min Seong confessed ( I suppose to still being in love with DY) 

3. JK and HH breaks up

4. HH & DY become closer friends 

5. :Uwu: moments of OTP

Spoiler

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I like this interpretation! :GengarAww:

I don't know if we're being trolled or misled by SBS, but you see this video here...when he asked her if she had any appointment the next day, she immediately ( and very excitedly ) said no.  This part of the relationship is always the most exciting, when you start feeling something without even knowing it .:laugh:

• Like 2

:cry: I keep spoiler myself by watching cut clips and even watched a bit of live last night - no surprise for last night's episode anymore. :lol:

Yeah, I think that "not wanting to be friends anymore" is because she wants to be more than just friends. How did Song Ah become so courageous though? I hope Joon Young doesn't take it wrongly and let her finish her sentences because going the round about way can be misleading. Last this was used it was in Her Private Life and PMY cried (of course we have a steamy kiss after...but still).

New Episode 6 stills

2020091540509521.jpg

... oh no, now what?!

2020091501001387500088691.jpg

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Omg the synopsis  @wallflowersforjane!! Do you think it’s too fast ? Why am I worried ? :lol:. Cuz I think there’ll be some silly angst & misunderstanding ? 

SBS official MV using Chen’s OST (3) 

Spoiler

This is for OST 4 with Punch

OST 5 is gonna be out today ! 

• Like 3
  • Tasty 1