Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoisellesia they were throwing the crumbs at viewers . Real good fan service. I think @SilverMoonTea we need to build the ship.

Hahaha I'd agree on some level. But it seems so natural they were just smiling / interacting in most of the BTS here. :heart: Kim Min Jae is very good selling his own ship, LOL

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 5

Kim Min Jae has come a long way with his acting. I remember when he first started, I was not a huge fan because there were times when he would feel a little stiff. I'm really happy to see how much he's grown.

16 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha I'd agree on some level. But it seems so natural they were just smiling / interacting in most of the BTS here. :heart: Kim Min Jae is very good selling his own ship, LOL

I agreed! I think he usually does a good job at selling his own ship in all his dramas. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hahaha, I approve of his on-screen pairings in Romantic Doctor 2 and Brahms. In Romantic Doctor, I was just happy he found a tiny cutie like him. Wish there was more to it though, hopefully we get S3 and they return as well. And then in Brahms, needless to say - that BTS says it all. :wow:

Aish. This text preview is depressing. I noticed the "one" day too. Hopefully it's just a lost in translation and in Korean, it doesn't really mean that. I vaguely remember one day for the ice cream cone (they had better kiss there too) and one day for having lunch together where Joon Young admits to dating. So that's more than a day (although in truth I don't know if they were wearing the same clothes).

Song Ah's Fashion

• Like 4

I saw those  new stills @mademoisellesia . and the black & white looks so good . Hmm maybe I’ll change my profile pic :D I like how happy they look. The lead up to the kiss was really good . He was going with his feelings & what he wanted for the 1st time , in a Long time. But the end of the preview does seem worrying . Song Ah should be his place of refuge but  I know he wants to shelter her from his pain. Nevertheless, he needs to be able to share his emotional load with her or he’ll end up becoming distant 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I saw those  new stills @mademoisellesia . and the black & white looks so good . Hmm maybe I’ll change my profile pic :D I like how happy they look. The lead up to the kiss was really good . He was going with his feelings & what he wanted for the 1st time , in a Long time. But the end of the preview does seem worrying . Song Ah should be his place of refuge but  I know he wants to shelter her from his pain. Nevertheless, he needs to be able to share his emotional load with her or he’ll end up becoming distant

Hahaha which one did you have your eyes on coz you also wanted to change to Lee Joon Hyuk :laugh: Yes, I went spying on your thread too, :lol:. Ikr, I want him to be happy with Song Ah not become more miserable because he doesn't want to bring her down too with his hardships. It's frustrating to watch him suffer alone. Boy needs a hug/comfort. Will JH have Oppa/Unni, Drama/Brahms Couple appreciation like FoE later? I think our OTP also needs some love & appreciation :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha which one did you have your eyes on coz you also wanted to change to Lee Joon Hyuk :laugh: Yes, I went spying on your thread too, :lol:. Ikr, I want him to be happy with Song Ah not become more miserable because he doesn't want to bring her down too with his hardships. It's frustrating to watch him suffer alone. Boy needs a hug/comfort. Will JH have Oppa/Unni, Drama/Brahms Couple appreciation like FoE later? I think our OTP also needs some love & appreciation :hearties:

Yes, I plan to have something for this couple since our following here is quite sizeable - maybe in the run up to the finale. Let me cc @stroppyse / @SnowBlob. I think the buzz will be good. I will think of something. 

I think for now I'll keep to Brahms related profile pic since it is the drama I am most excited about :D . Oppa can wait.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/25/2020 at 11:14 AM, mademoisellesia said:

Song Ah's Fashion

I was going to comment on this thread that Song-ah has so many handbags and it changes day to day. I force myself to organise my bag at the end of each week, mainly to throw out the trash that I dump into it throughout the week.

I really hope that one happy day involves Song-ah and Joon-young holding hands. After that moment walking along the walls, the drama has to give us that! I think I would squeal just as hard at that as I did with the kiss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I was going to comment on this thread that Song-ah has so many handbags and it changes day to day. I force myself to organise my bag at the end of each week, mainly to throw out the trash that I dump into it throughout the week.

I really hope that one happy day involves Song-ah and Joon-young holding hands. After that moment walking along the walls, the drama has to give us that! I think I would squeal just as hard at that as I did with the kiss.

How many bags do you have? I bought a few in case I need it for certain more formal occasions otherwise I use only one. Song Ah has the responsibility of PPL so she gets to have different bags every day lol.

Is holding hands more important than kiss? 🤣 It is summer their palms will get too sweaty for hand holding (watch me cheekily kill the mood 😂😂😂). I'd like to see them flirt via music.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

How many bags do you have? I bought a few in case I need it for certain more formal occasions otherwise I use only one. Song Ah has the responsibility of PPL so she gets to have different bags every day lol.

Is holding hands more important than kiss? 🤣 It is summer their palms will get too sweaty for hand holding (watch me cheekily kill the mood 😂😂😂). I'd like to see them flirt via music.

I have one that I use for work, several casual weekend ones and too many totebags. I may have a problem for the latter. Ahh, I forgot about the PPL. Hahahah!

Holding hands = longer skinship duration! You are so realistic, hmph. Hahaha!

Ooh, flirting via music is a good one.

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @im0202 @ktcjdrama What do you hope to see in our couple? :love:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

What do you hope to see in our couple? 

I love the flirting via music like @mademoisellesia suggested :wow: but I am easy to satisfy here, just them looking at each other then burst into giggles and grins is good enough too 😂 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

21 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

And what is this about, guys? I know there's event.

It’s an IG event! Sbs will pick 5 winners from users who leave a comment (have to use/quote memorable lines from the drama) and they will win a signed polaroid.

Oh and I think they are referring to the DYLB couple as ‘Jjun-Ssong’ couple lol.

@mademoisellesia I’m waiting to see them connect deeply through music! I want a duet from them soon. A piano/violin sonata :wow:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@wallflowersforjane :laugh: I can't help being cheeky 😝

@ktcjdrama Yes giggling and grins suit them. So much cute. They can continue to do the below, I don't mind.

img.gif

or these...

img.gif

img.gif

@im0202 Oh I see. Hmm, since we won't be participating but I am curious what would be everyone's fav lines. Mine that came into mind is the "Should we be friends? We must be friends." and then hug. The "I like you variations" also not bad but I prefer the former coz it  was more meaningful.

Yes, I've been wanting a piano & violin duet for a while now and was even hoping Joon Young would be her piano accompanist but... :mad: the teacher had to play with his head. I'm having a Chika-Rui-Nodame deja vu moment with Joon Young-Song Ah & Jung Kyung. If only Song Ah is Nodame, LOLLL, this would be what happened to Joon Young:

Spoiler

tumblr-llxf106tcd1qhz1tdo1-500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
52 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yes, I've been wanting a piano & violin duet for a while now and was even hoping Joon Young would be her piano accompanist but... the teacher had to play with his head.

But teacher had a very valid point though. Just that JY has to explain to SA why he cannot be her accompanist for the exam. Actually, if I were SA, I wouldn’t want to ask JY too, but find someone good enough but not too good to become the center of attention. It’s my time to shine, not the pianist. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But teacher had a very valid point though. Just that JY has to explain to SA why he cannot be her accompanist for the exam. Actually, if I were SA, I wouldn’t want to ask JY too, but find someone good enough but not too good to become the center of attention. It’s my time to shine, not the pianist. 

You are right. Furthermore Joon Young is not Chiaki. Chiaki gives Nodame Spartan training whereas uri Joon Young is sweet & considerate so it's unlikely he will be of help in Song Ah's growth. BUT, I still want them to at least play together, even for fun. Sigh.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

BUT, I still want them to at least play together, even for fun. Sigh.

Of course this has to happen! At least once! I’m gonna be utterly disappointed if the production team doesn’t give us any of our CC piano-violin performance. There are sooooo many great pieces of music out there. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

I tell you what is my fave line ...every time he calls her name ! :lol: Song Ah - shi . Must be KMJ’s sexy voice 

Cutest lines: 
JY : Why won’t you say anything as if we’re strangers? 
SA : Who are you ? 
....then both start giggling
:hearties:

• Haha 3