Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM I find the description funny, hahaha. A girl and a boy spending time together = :couplehug:, why would that be "strange"? Hahahahaha.

Probably because of his "star status". Any girl that hangs around him is bound to attract rumours

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Probably because of his "star status". Any girl that hangs around him is bound to attract rumours

LOL, so the strange rumour is spread by antis, LOL. Poor Song Ah. We'll protect her!!!

And then there's the he's no longer the sought after ones because there's another No.1 in SK.

Question, which OST is your fave now?

I like Taeyeon's Kiss Me (although literally in Korean it should be "I'll Confess Tomorrow" - something like that).

• Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Question, which OST is your fave now?

I like Taeyeon's Kiss Me (although literally in Korean it should be "I'll Confess Tomorrow" - something like that).

I still like the 1st one...ahahhaha...I am going to try to learn how to sing it.

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/16/2020 at 12:48 AM, abs-oluteM said:

ok..good thing you explained this...cause I don't get JK . I don't get how JY and JK who supposedly love each other never got together before HH and JK did. But I still wonder if JY has any lingering feelings for JK now that we're having this time jump. I think that is somewhat holding him back from realising his feelings for SA

I still feel like he has lingering feelings, but now that SA has confessed clearly, I think it'll make him see her and have more clearly romantic feelings for her going forward

On 9/16/2020 at 3:01 PM, mademoisellesia said:

Dong Yun is like the biggest arsxhole a girl can meet. He should refer to Lee Jong Suk's Romance is A Bonus Book on how to reject a girl. Due to lack of backstory and clarity of their dating timeline, I assume he went out with Min Seong already (she's a cellist in the photo) and then secretly harbour feelings for Song Ah. The one night stand is definitely inappropriate and it was done because of needs (don't blame it on alcohol).

Maybe Hyun Ho and Min Seong can pair up. Both were being mistreated/used by their lovers so they would understand each other's pain. They seem to be the loving, devoted kind and both a cellist so it'd be nice to see them move on and find happiness.

Yep, I agree. I don't like wishy washy guys who have cruel ways to reject girls. If your theory is correct and he was going out with MS first, I think that's even worse!! Ugh.

HH & MS pairing up would be kinda cute. They're both loyal, they just need to devote their loyalty to each other! A friend of mine of Twitter was crack-shipping -she thinks JK and DY should get together XD The grandma would apparently approve because DY takes risks and is career driven.

Episode 5-6 were kinda painful to watch to be honest - like the series is good, but I felt on edge and was awaiting uncomfortable, awkward moments the whole time. I think it's all that misunderstanding that needs to be sorted out - like when SA arrived at JY's apartment and saw JK coming out of it and thought that JK and JY had been together. Also, when JK was being really mean to HH and breaking up with him in front of foundation staff members - it's kind of uncalled for! Privates matters should not be showcased in front of other people! Also, when everyone seemed unsure and awkward about SA doing her masters (also that teacher who previously said nasty things bout her coming to offer her a high studies opportunity?)...All the tensions are paving the way for future developments, but I couldn't help squirming a little! 

The good part is that SA has told him how she feels. Even if he does reject her at first (another potential tension), at least it'll plant the seed in his head that she likes him and he always likes hanging out with her. I feel there's so much more development to go, but at least it's slowly moving into the right direction.

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, JenL said:

A friend of mine of Twitter was crack-shipping -she thinks JK and DY should get together XD The grandma would apparently approve because DY takes risks and is career driven.

When I wrote Hyun Ho and Min Seong maybe could pair up, it did cross my mind about Dong Yun and Jung Kyung 😆 but then I also think that's not the main point of this drama and their lovelines are not important 😝

Yeah, episode 5-6 were heavy which I didn't realise it would go there but it's good in the sense that the characters had to go through/confront it before they have their happy ending. I think more heavy stuff to come with the piano lesson (still don't know why Joon Young is so uncomfortable with the teacher. He's not gay, is he?) and that Professor Lee. I thought Song Ah has secured a place, but who knows she has to take examination first. Is that mean Professor Lee is going to give her a pass because she's building up connections? I don't like this "giving false" hope to Song Ah one bit. I like her so much that I don't want to protect her from harm, LOL.

• Like 2

New stills ...I just want JY to get away from

this triangle 

Some parts of the BTS translated online. This one is the cutest 

The pre-released cut on naver makes my heart flutter too @mademoisellesia

• Like 2

Live recaps

Am late...back to the scene in campus..where she was trying to run from him...and she tells him she likes him...( pls react JY!!!) ...then it is Song Ah's voice over of how she's observe him. Flashbacks to some scenes of him  playing the piano, why he cannot play the traumei etc..the scene cuts to them sitting on the bench - he is not in a position to date because of all the things going on in his life, but he asked if she would be willing to wait for him , and she said yes.

• Like 1

She is practising with the professor ...hmm don't like this woman...she's not sincere in whatever advice she gives SA...and does not give her all to mentor SA. SA senses it from her expression.

Now it's JY's turn to with his professor...JY not doing too well and gets some "counsel" from the professor. He does not seem happy

Back to the Cultural Foundation - Cha gets a call from someone in America that they want to take by management rights of JY

oooo it is the cafeteria scene...JY joins SA and her classmates who fangirl wanting to see him play ..then they leave the two. JY and SA joke pretending about not to know each other ...they giggle...lots of sweet scenes of them hanging out after that ...

I am melting in sweetness as they continue to hang out with each other alot ...these two ahem friends sure spend a lot of one to one time together...so now we have SA what he was doing or something tomorrow...and our JY responded about going for ice-cream...

SA so cute..tossing in her bed thinking about what will happen...

EEEEEEEE ICE CREAM date....Her shoe lace needed tying , he wanted to help her, she said better not...she asked him to hold her ice-cream instead & tied the laces..But they are so happy being with each other laughing and all....her ice-cream was leaking, he took his hanky to give her to wipe her hands...she held back from taking..she said she'll go back to the washroom

• Like 1

JK and HH share the same music class. After that they saw each other , and stayed back to chat.

JY walks SA to the washroom , and offered to hold on to the violin while she used the washroom

JK and HH argue as per preview...HH of course still can't let go and JK did not want to live a lie. OMG! JK says it is true - I love JY , and I don't love you...JY who was outside passing by came in, overheard and told JK to stop. Now the 3 of them in the room - HH pushing JY , asking him to tell him the truth about what happened NY. Did they sleep together?  He was like why lie about it ...JK somewhat admitted ...JY is like - no , nothing happened ..JK said you know that I love you...damn it was a crazy scene...HH wanted to walk out...then suddenly JY saw Song Ah who overheard everything and she came in took her violin and left in disappointment 

JY chased after SA...he tells her to believe him , I suppose in respect to how he feels for her (SA) ...SA says I believe you...SA was very understanding knowing how much history there was btwn him and JK ...and she again says something about the fact that she agreed to wait, but she needs him to work himself out first. Anyway, she left very sadly....so many sad people - SA, JY , HH all working alone.

SA taking the bus, feeling so sad - she thinks of JY.

JY tries calling her but it does not get through...darn sad !

• Like 1

Scene of DY getting a call from a friend where he got the cake for SA's birthday the last time, saying it was delicious. She told him she was setting him up for a blind date. DY thought about SA's birthday celebration and also about the rainy day scene where JY said he'd join them for SA's birthday

SA and MS chit chatting...MS asked SA why she looks so down. SA says nothing is wrong...MS bugged her further..SA finally says she likes someone. MS was like who...SA says it is JY...MS started getting excited...SA had to ask her to lower her voice. Then SA told her the situation about agreeing to wait etc...[sigh JY-shi please don't make her wait to long]

In the campus corridors, JY peeks at SA in class....both looking so miserable. 

JY makes a call to Cha - must be discussing his management stuff....

--------------

urghh my stream just got blocked !

• Like 1

Sorry I missed quite a bit due to the stream

SA asked her dad if it was okay to be waiting for something or someone. Dad joked with her that he was always waiting for stuff too like the bus etc...but he told her that he supports her as long as she was happy. He saw the CD that JY gave her and read the message. He asked her if JY was a good guy , she says yes.

JY was practising and he seems like he lost focus...he looks at the black hanky that JK gave him last time and then he also thought of SA...

JK practising at home..her dad had come back & they spoke for a bit. Then she told him that she and HH have broken up. Did he say something about how time will heal the hurts you have or something to that effect . Later, in her own room, she looked at the photo of her , HH and JY.

HH working hard. Besides helping his mum at the convenience store, he also gives private music classes. After that , he went back to the store, gives his mum a big hug. Hm seems like they don't know that he and JK have broken up , and he tried to deflect the question about JK , mum wanted her to come over and eat or something.

Then HH and JK meet up ...she apologised ...hmmm did she tell him she lied about what she said in the hall that day with the 3 of them...but I think HH has calmed down, and I guess he knows he cannot do anything about JK's feelings..he was saying some super sad stuff  ( wait for subs) but it led to JK tearing up as well. He then went up to her and says goodbye and take care. I guess he is setting her free. 

JK crying and he went back to his room to do the same

• Like 1

SA practising with her professor..but the professor not really focused on helping her , taking calls, cleaning her desk...like can't be bothered.

JY's professor asked him about the violinist girl he always hung out with...was she his girlfriend...he was like no..prof says better sort  it out , not good to have rumours.'

JY came to look for SA. SA's prof  was like are you guys dating...both says no...but JY re-emphasised that there was really nothing  - SA just looked at him with great disappointment. Her prof took a call . Then she was telling her something that I did not quite catch - something about JK - was JK gonna help SA...

SA and JY alone - JY was like are you uncomfortable with JK helping you. I think SA tells JK that it is his lingering feelings and confusion with regards to JK that bothered her . And she says that it was how he strongly denied their involvement that hurt her. She said she hated it...then as JY was gonna say something...JK comes over to them. JK was like I  need to talk to you....SA walked away...then SA overheard JY tell JK he does not want and refuses to talk with JK...

eps ends

Preview

It seems a bit more angsty stuff among all the main players but I do see them still hanging out and I think JY will ask her out ...( well they ended with him saying -SA shi.......) Lol!

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1

I woke up early to watch the subbed episode! But not early enough to finish the whole episode, just the first half!

Wow, that was a very full first half though! JY and SA are being too cute as usual and I don’t care what the two of them say or tell themselves, they are DATING! 

JY laying it out to SA after her confession was quite unexpected for me. But I am glad he did. Both are them being clearly aware of each other’s emotional baggage has always been something I appreciated about this couple.

Okay gtg work, be back after watching the second half!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1