[C-Drama] Go Ahead

stroppyse

A chat about the much loved drama "Go Ahead" which drew stellar ratings and has an avid fan base. The drama is about an unusual family who are brought together by circumstances and then become a family by choice even if the members aren't related by blood.

Listen to the discussion by two its biggest fans, @NiteWalker and @movingwheel, and facilitated by another fan @Mouse. Please feel free to leave us your thoughts and comments in this thread.

Link to the China Charms drama thread: [2020] Go Ahead

Link to the written review for this drama: Go Ahead Review

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 3

just heard this, you didn't tell me you made this @NiteWalker, If I knew I'd listen to it sooner, lol

okay,, @Mouse I watched this because @NiteWalker is praising this so much and she said right, I like it most for the story qualtiy, and their acting are superb, and of course it was my first time falling for SWL, hahaha

ok, let me continue hearing the podcast to the end, good job everyone!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Jane said:

That was so good, you guys @NiteWalker @movingwheel! I am so impressed by how eloquent everyone was! And @Mouse has such a lovely, soothing voice! :wow:

hahaha yes even myself love her voice..... @Mouse voice does sooth me down a lil......

*whispering* i was actually a lil nervous hahahaha

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

just heard this, you didn't tell me you made this @NiteWalker, If I knew I'd listen to it sooner, lol

okay,, @Mouse I watched this because @NiteWalker is praising this so much and she said right, I like it most for the story qualtiy, and their acting are superb, and of course it was my first time falling for SWL, hahaha

ok, let me continue hearing the podcast to the end, good job everyone!

TY lols......glad u like it....honestly this is my first times doing a podcast hahaa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1