Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

With translation underneath

HCY: I really think that rather than being a lawyer, my true calling is being a gangster.
AGS: Me, too. I think so, too. It feels… It feels as if the adrenaline is just coursing through me.
HCY: Should I follow you to Italy and become a consigliere?
VC: Please eat.
Other Three: Me, too! Me, too! Me, too!
HCY: Good! Good! Let’s just all go together!
Other Three: Yes! Yes! Yes!
HCY: Deal!
HCY: I do look as if I have some talent at being a mafia, don’t I?
VC: Please eat.
AGS: If we’re talking about talent, then I probably have… (Because of) my background.
HCY: Mmmm, that is true.
VC: Later when you all visit Italy, do you want to try spraying some pig’s blood?

Here you go @movingwheel.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Vincenzo must have been frustrated.... on one hand he lost the gold and on the other hand.... ppl want to become consigliere like him....for god's sake he left his life there Guys.... now after the last sentence , CY must should not be able to eat food probably... :D :D 

Can't wait for tonight ;)

A Big Big Big hug and Thanks to you @stroppyse

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:laugh: I am Vincenzo himself from the quiz 

So nice ! At least you get to be cool & wear Italian suits :pandacool: ...mine Mr Nam ..sigh what can I say :cry:

Didn’t realise that a few of the supporting cast were also in AC

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 3/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, abs-oluteM said:

From the preview I cannot tell how VC escaped....did you think that the Geumga folks turned back ? Ooo or was it hacker girl/ piano teacher who stayed back and came by , interrupting them? Anyway that Guiltone file is even more valuable than the gold given that is has the dirt & secret of the movers and shakers of the nation. Whoever who has that file will truly rule the world. 

I saw some spoilers ..As I had guessed last week , Mr Cho just wanted one gold bar - specifically the one with the file in it. But of course VC and him fought  - VC overpowered him easily

LMAO , just as VC was interogating Mr Cho about all this, he gets a call from CY that tenants are coming back - Piano teacher leading the way

They had to pack everything back and pretend to pray

Spoiler

And Chancenzo nation...don't get your hopes too high despite the preview teasing a possible kiss

:smug:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM he actually felt bad because the thing that can open that vault was actually in Mr. Cho's Jacket and he threw it while closing the vault... and now there is no option to open it...he just overacted in front of all the tenants... ;)

Mr. Cho betrayed him but not really betrayed him...but this Mr. cho did meet someone suspicious... they did not show his/her face..

That file has all the secrets of Babel which can crumble the whole empire... it gets interesting now./..

I won't put too much thought into this Preview because I have a feeling that writers are once again misleading us.. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Mr. Cho is interesting. So, he used to be a member of the International Intelligence Service, but he "resigned" so that he could find the Guillotine file. However, even after ascertaining where the Guillotine file was and figuring out the method of getting to it, he did not get it out nor report to his superiors about it. It's uncertain what kind of game Mr. Cho is playing. It can't be just the money since there was plenty of money in the vault, though admittedly not all of it was his.

The fact that he killed Mr. Wang seems to indicate that he's not entirely working on the side of law and order either. The only thing that gives me pause is that the head of the International Crime Response Service is also on the take in terms of Bable, though An Gi Seok is clearly not aware of it. So, now I wonder if Mr. Cho is looking to bust everything wide open, but playing it close because of the corruption in the government services.

Btw, JJW's hairstyle in these recent episodes leave a lot to be desired. He needs a new stylist. It actually makes him seem more cartoonish, if possible.

Poor VC for not being able to access any of the gold. Wonder how much personal fortune he actually has without the gold in the vault.

CMH is so brazen. She's really become a despicable character.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Was that pig's blood they spilled on Babo? Oh man, I love the victory but I do have a little bit of worry because they have now truly awakened the monster in Babo :lenny: but why am I excited too for next episode? 

Oh yeah, I'm not gonna get my hopes up for that preview scene of Chacenzo. It's rather impossible to get to that stage so soon. Just a tease there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@stroppyse you are right... its not very certain what Mr. Cho really wants but one thing I felt is he will not hurt vincenzo physically... he kind of owes it to him and he rightfully believes that he owes his life to him..

however he can hurt vincenzo mentally and also financially...

i hope , i sincerely hope that Mr. Cho does not really turn to Babel group... 

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

Btw, the easter eggs keep coming in this drama. Not sure anyone would have caught this since the sub-titles don't allude to it at all.

When the Cassano Mafia Crew have that guy tied up and have him call Vision Team Leader Park Chan Ki and ask for 2 million dollars to keep his mouth shut. PCK asks him if he knows who he is that he's joking around. The tied up guy says "Joking? That's right. I'm the Jokester! Does that make you DongBaek then?" This is a reference to the drama When the Camellia Blooms where a serial killer nicknamed the Jokester stalks the female lead of the drama. The female lead's name is "DongBaek" which is the Korean name for camellias. Anyway, that's why the crew starts laughing and patting the guy in approval.

After the call is finished, the Crew are chanting "Jokester! Jokester! Jokester!" as they pat him in approval and feed him food.

Cute

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, the easter eggs keep coming in this drama. Not sure anyone would have caught this since the sub-titles don't allude to it at all.

When the Cassano Mafia Crew have that guy tied up and have him call Vision Team Leader Park Chan Ki and ask for 2 million dollars to keep his mouth shut. PCK asks him if he knows who he is that he's joking around. The tied up guy says "Joking? That's right. I'm the Jokester! Does that make you DongBaek then?" This is a reference to the drama When the Camellia Blooms where a serial killer nicknamed the Jokester stalks the female lead of the drama. The female lead's name is "DongBaek" which is the Korean name for camellias. Anyway, that's why the crew starts laughing and patting the guy in approval.

After the call is finished, the Crew are chanting "Jokester! Jokester! Jokester!" as they pat him in approval and feed him food.

Cute

the director-writer duo seems very very much inspired by quentin tarrantino... his movie once upon a time in Hollywood was a tribute to hollywood itself... 

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

58 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The tied up guy says "Joking? That's right. I'm the Jokester! Does that make you DongBaek then?" This is a reference to the drama When the Camellia Blooms where a serial killer nicknamed the Jokester stalks the female lead of the drama.

Yes, I caught that! :smile: Camellia is one of the best dramas out there.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

LOLLLL that both SJK and JYB really shed tears in that scene where Vincenzo was acting disappointed at the Geumga Plaza's residents.

Spoiler

24248cbd14804b0d2653ff7b9f28a2a936e6b8d0

All those lines I'm seeing around SJK's eyes, did he used to have that in his 20s?

Some nice moments of Cha Young & Vincenzo

c195be035a239d77a56c7f76e9890b48add44a93

231ef95b591047a0037f608a9ca4e7ec56b6ca99

Spoiler

91822c74ae679a639659f580f08a1d42a682a389

source: chanikang

• Like 1
  • Haha 2