Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

15 hours ago, ssteph said:

@abs-oluteM I am upset too, I click his hashtag to find new updates but most of tweets are shipping posts...

Reveal hidden contents

Some shippers compare JYB with his previous female lead (his ex). There is fan war between fans of two actresses...

I love them on screen. Like them how professionally comfortable they are off screen. But the war actually upsetting. At least here it’s reasonable discussion, nothing more or less. And that's great. 

Spoiler

I was a girl when I fall in love with SJK back in 2010.I followed his work even though some project didn’t reach their climax. But I always love how he desperately tried new things. 

His personal life from 2016-2019 take away him from the old one.it’s ok actually, people change after these kind of experience.  As a fan I support him but never know or want to know what exactly happened. When ppl start fan war it become so dangerous. They degrade a person only with imagination. I was never vocal about him in 2016, 2019 or 2021. It’s dangerous and meaningless actually. We can't judge him through promotional videos. He is an adult, he knows how to handle this.And he is working very very hard.Not a single day he take rest.Back to back project was never his moto still he is doing everything to survive in this complicated entertainment world.

All people could do leave him now just the way he is. 

Besides, JYB is rising star, her fan should be considerate of JYB. Coz, in fan war, other party(x) really has solid fanbase and they'll attack this poor girl with everything(as I see in SJK case for last 2 years). Both SJK and JYB fan should support them individually, and if something happens to them in future  then it’s their personal decision, we can congratulate them. 

@abs-oluteM I am upset too, I click his hashtag to find new updates but most of tweets are shipping posts...

Reveal hidden contents

Some shippers compare JYB with his previous female lead (his ex). There is fan war between fans of two actresses...

I love them on screen. Like them how professionally comfortable they are off screen. But the war actually upsetting. At least here it’s reasonable discussion, nothing more or less. And that's great. 

Spoiler

I was a girl when I fall in love with SJK back in 2010.I followed his work even though some project didn’t reach their climax. But I always love how he desperately tried new things. 

His personal life from 2016-2019 take away him from the old one.it’s ok actually, people change after these kind of experience.  As a fan I support him but never know or want to know what exactly happened. When ppl start fan war it become so dangerous. They degrade a person only with imagination. I was never vocal about him in 2016, 2019 or 2021. It’s dangerous and meaningless actually. We can't judge him through promotional videos. He is an adult, he knows how to handle this.And he is working very very hard.Not a single day he take rest.Back to back project was never his moto still he is doing everything to survive in this complicated entertainment world.

Besides, JYB is rising star, her fan should be considerate of JYB. Coz, in fan war, other party(x) really has solid fanbase and they'll attack this poor girl with everything(as I see in SJK case for last 2 years). Both SJK and JYB fan should support them individually, and if something happens to them in future  then it’s their personal decision, we can congratulate them. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

Lots of ninja cutting onions here :cry:...so CY finds out from the letter (given with the scarf) that she is VC's mum. She tells VC about it . VC asked how she knows and she mentioned about the similarities - the fish bread story

Spoiler

She encourages him to tell the mum that he is aware. Then they went shopping to buy the mum a bag.

And bahahhahaah...VC cannot be underestimated...he has the Guillotine file. 

Spoiler

@ssteph see Kopiko ad placements working ...kkkkk

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Oooo looks like Babo's dongsaeng  visits them...what is he up to?

Just saw this video, I think the mum has decided she wants to go for retrial and asked CY if is possible. And I think CY asked VC his opinion , if they should and he thinks they should. 

Spoiler

ahahah for those on this crack ship :MewWave:

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Gals, looks like today's operations involve them being a shaman as per what @mademoiselle posted ...and of course they folks all voted for VC ( I read VC chose CY ..kkkk) . Everyone was happy ...except him! 

Spoiler

I cannot with these 3! LOL

Our small romance crumb!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

E16 preview

After his chat with CEO Cha, Vincenzo saw a dark figure in the plaza, chased him up the building. Lost the guy and just as he turned around to approach a sound he heard. A body fell to the ground. It was the news outlet director they conned before. Vincenzo approached closer to take a look and 3 policemen conveniently appears to arrest him. Looks like V has been framed for murder.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 2

LOL ....those from South East Asia probably can relate. The sweet is not bad , my dad actually likes their coffee 

Spoiler

Sorry my recaps are not quite in order, but I keep finding new tweets that crack me up. ByeBye Balloon finally has a customer :lol:

Oh my  @mademoiselle...think this was the guy who went to see them when they were pretending to be the shaman

Okay from this  looks like HS is trying to protect himself from his big bro Babo

Spoiler

Bad feeling about the mum for tomorrow

Spoiler

• Like 6

Awe~some~~~ Inzaghi!! 🐦👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥰

I literally laughed out so loud and hitting my laps repeatedly watching that scene 😂😂😂

Okay, I only watched that bit and am gonna take my time in watching the rest because it’s gonna be a looooooong wait since there won’t be any episodes next week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I can't believe I called it right! It was inzaghi who came to save the day for VC from the mafia hitmen. LOL.

When VC was acting as the shaman, I had some serious flashbacks to SJK's character in Sungkyungkwan Scandal, something about the way he was dressed, but also his rather expert fan work. LOL

I'm gutted about the prosecutor betraying Team Cassano though. So, he was playing Team Cassano to find him leverage to deal with JJW? Ugh.

Watching episode 15 though, I think I understand why they're going to take a week to fine tune the story. The plot does feel all over the place, and while there has always been a dichotomy to the more serious story line of high level collusion versus the more physical comedy of the Geumga Plaza people, I felt I got whiplash as the drama veers between actual killing of people, whether deserved or not, and the more light-hearted and fantastical scenes.

I'm still curious to know what VC's ultimate fate is going to be. On the one hand, I would be totally gutted if VC dies because of his bloody hands. On the other hand, Korean viewers aren't going to be too sanguine about a killer getting off scot-free with a happy ending, even if portrayed by SJK.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

I am a bit torn about what happened in this episode. For one, Vincenzo really killed those assassins. Worse is he hid it from Cha Young. She's already accepted his mafia background so I expected Vincenzo to let her know even though he probably did it as to not worry her.

Although I laughed along with the shaman's plot, I can't say I appreciate this bit of the writing because someone's life was being toyed with. Telling someone he has only 5 days left wasn't very humourous especially he did die in the end. True that the Daechang CEO is not a good guy himself however I didn't want the Cassano team to be indirectly the cause of his (any) death.

Working as a mafia before Vincenzo had to take many lives and he re-lives them in his dreams - indicating that his guilt is weighing him down. More lives were lost (the Babel victims' family), and now Daechang CEO, albeit it wasn't intentional. I really like Vincenzo's character, I obviously want this lonely character to have a happy ending with Cha Young. And since I liken this character to the Dark Knight (Batman), I would like an ending where he and Cha Young continue to fight for justice. I much prefer he repent his past sins this way than sitting in a jail for life or dies or at a beach enjoying cocktail with gold in the Swiss bank vault.

Prosecutor Jung's betrayal is a surprise although not shocking. I'm disappointed with the writing for this part because I thought Prosecutor Jung is a single man, which is why he was able to be just and fearless all these times. But now that it is revealed he has a family, it doesn't suit his character to be fearless and isn't it odd with how evil Babel and Choi Myung Hee are, they have never used his family against him? Even though the show explained why Babo never thought family is a weakness, that doesn't excuse Choi Myung Hee. So I am at awe that it only crosses Choi Myung Hee's mind to look into Vincenzo's family background now. I'm not a villain yet even I know that's one of the first thing to look into because it's most people's weakness. It is expected of Babo to eventually find out Kyung Ja is his mother, just not this way. I thought when they background check Vincenzo, this was not found in his record (or should've already been included and they didn't find a link).

The stake is higher now that Babel knows about the gold and file are at Geumga Plaza. Apart from being framed for murder and fight Babel, Vincenzo also needs to take care of Paolo. I see from episode 16 preview that SJK is back to wearing his old hairstyle, this may means Luca is coming to Korea (based on the SNS pic).

Whatever they want to do with the rest of the 4 episodes, hopefully the production team ensure the plot remains logical and close to perfect.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

isn't it odd with how evil Babel and Choi Myung Hee are, they have never used his family against him? Even though the show explained why Babo never thought family is a weakness, that doesn't excuse Choi Myung Hee. So I am at awe that it only crosses Choi Myung Hee's mind to look into Vincenzo's family background now. I'm not a villain yet even I know that's one of the first thing to look into because it's most people's weakness. It is expected of Babo to eventually find out Kyung Ja is his mother, just not this way. I thought when they background check Vincenzo, this was not found in his record (or should've already been included and they didn't find a link).

By the same token, Vincenzo should also know how easy it is to trace family background and that he has to take precautions regarding his mother. Sadly, that looks like it is not done.

I also hope the guillotine file was not simply left in the office for someone to steal easily and that they made a copy.

Bird's eye view - a new meaning :lol:

J7qGTRI.png

My favourite 😍😍😍 She took off her spectacles - to look pretty? 😂

7jDwPMy.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
53 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

By the same token, Vincenzo should also know how easy it is to trace family background and that he has to take precautions regarding his mother. Sadly, that looks like it is not done.

IKR however this flaw is on the writer rather than Vincenzo because his character would know better which is why the CIA had nothing much on him, and it makes sense why until now he hasn't admitted to Kyung Ja who he is, other than because of his own personal reason, it's also due to the risk (Paolo or Babo).

53 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I also hope the guillotine file was not simply left in the office for someone to steal easily and that they made a copy.

Errr that had better NOT be the case either stolen or let Babo has a copy too. I would be very upset with the writer. If it has to go down this route then maybe Babo only gets half so at least Cassano team still has half to use against Babo.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ssteph said:

Yeo Rim was trending in Korea last night 😅

Ha! So, I wasn't the only one who noticed the throwback to his Sungkyungkwan Scandal character! Actually, given how they've been making various allusions to all of SJK's past roles in one way or another, it shouldn't have surprised us that they would have alluded to YeoRim as well. :)

@mademoiselle, I share your apprehensions about this episode and I'm also torn on what happened. There were a number of things about this episode that I thought was sloppily written, and I thought you did a good job of summarizing them, including the way Prosecutor Jung and CMH have been written.

Anyway, I hope the production takes the extra time to wrap up the final episodes well. I have to say that I always harbor a question mark when I hear about a drama taking extra time. It makes me wonder if the original arc of the story is being tweaked in some way, usually based on the viewers responses.

• Like 5