Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Text preview episode 17

http://naver.me/GmFxHpXd

경자의 죽음으로 마피아 본능이 깨어난 빈센조. 경자가 죽기 전 마지막으로 남긴 것을 보게 되는데. 차영과 주성, 그리고 프라자 사람들은 유일한 가족이었던 어머니를 잃은 빈센조에게 위로와 힘이 되어주기 위해 애쓴다. 빈센조는 준우에게 자비 없는 죽음을 예고하고 바벨타워를 무너뜨리고자 하는데.

Tag @stroppyse our translator 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, ssteph said:

Trending post on Korean forums, Theqoo :heiboi:

hahaah...I vote VC...I have to say this is my favorite role of SJK to date.

Hmmm I hope they don't butcher the ending because of the disagreement between the writer and the PD. Drama has been great so far. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, ssteph said:

Text preview episode 17

http://naver.me/GmFxHpXd

경자의 죽음으로 마피아 본능이 깨어난 빈센조. 경자가 죽기 전 마지막으로 남긴 것을 보게 되는데. 차영과 주성, 그리고 프라자 사람들은 유일한 가족이었던 어머니를 잃은 빈센조에게 위로와 힘이 되어주기 위해 애쓴다. 빈센조는 준우에게 자비 없는 죽음을 예고하고 바벨타워를 무너뜨리고자 하는데.

Tag @stroppyse our translator 😁

Translation:

Gyeong Ja’s death reawakens mafia instincts in Vincenzo. He sees the last thing that Gyeong Ja had left for him before she died. Cha Young and Joo Seong, plus the Plaza people try to comfort and support Vincenzo who lost his only family, his mom.  Vincenzo predicts to Joon Woo that he (JW) will die a death without any mercy and that Babel Tower will be completely destroyed.

• Thanks 5
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It’s V-Day, people!! Finally...

Let’s go to Geumga Plaza! :eeeee:

I'm glad it is back On Air~

So curious to know how Vincenzo gonna stop himself from shooting Choi Myung Hee and Jang Jun Woo. And I honestly would feel so much satisfaction if they were shot (but not dead).

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Translation of the bromance preview scene for ep 17.

JH: Why is Lawyer Hong Cha Young…
VC: Aish

(JHS scores)
VC: Oh! Come here. Oh!
JHS: What are you doing?

JHS: Oh! That info I gave you, how was it? You liked it, didn’t you?
VC: It wasn’t bad.
JHS: Ay. If you liked it, you should just tell me that you liked it. What do I have to do next?
VC: You don’t know if things are going to change on your side soon.
JHS: What change?
VC: Usually, after a big loss, the power tends to shift. If that happens, then let me know. And, do it here.
JHS: Well, that’s not difficult. But, let me ask you something. You’re not going to kill me, are you?
(VC looks up and chuckles.)
JHS: I know you won’t. I know, but still, I’m a little worried.  
VC: If you don’t talk informally to me from now on. (smacks the puck)
JHS: I don’t even have a helmet on, so why are you being like that? (VC starts towards him) Why are you being like that, sir? (JH quickly tries to change to polite speech) I was startled, sir.
VC: Are your studies going well?
JHS: I’m very boring these days, sir, since I’ve been reading books so much.
VC: What keeps me safe is not a gun or knife. It’s my brain. Take note of that. I’m off.
JHS: Hey! Hey!

Awww, this is actually a sweet scene. VC is like the mentor/older brother JHS never had since he has a megalomaniac, abusive psycho for a brother. So, I guess JHS really has become a part of Team Cassano.

Thanks for posting @mademoiselle.

Really looking forward to the episode.

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Would this mean SJK will appear in the variety?

SJK used to be on Running Man as a regular a long time ago. So, I can totally see SJK being up for appearing in variety. :hearties:

• Thanks 6

That cake is so cute!

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Awww, this is actually a sweet scene. VC is like the mentor/older brother JHS never had since he has a megalomaniac, abusive psycho for a brother. So, I guess JHS really has become a part of Team Cassano.

It's a cute scene - he's even being cheeky with Vincenzo. I hope he'll be spare in the finale and work/serve Vincenzo and be a good person.

---

EztOGfuVcAU7moY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

By the way, who is the guy second from the right? Park Saeroyi's Wannabe? I swear I zoom him up, in this shot he looks like Hyun Bin instead. @Chocolate will probably disagree :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3