Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Oh no. Is he going to die? It can’t be that everyone is left unscathed at the end :nervous:

Hope not. I mean, I'm ok if he's hurt or in critical state but will recover in the finale episode. He somewhat still needs to pay for his crime, including the death of Babel Chemicals staff & family and shooting Jun Woo, so he can't be let off so easily too even if he's now become more lovable, cute character.

As for death, I'm more interested in Myung Hee's. Though I don't want her dead-dead. I want her to suffer the loss of things that are most precious to her — like her reputation and pride. As for Jun Woo, I think he's more likely will end up dying purely because he's a known psycho so in the name of law, psycho tends to get away with jail time by claiming being crazy — that won't gel well with me, or Vinnie, unless there's a way for the Cat to still be able to toy with his toy mouse in the mental hospital (and Jun Woo can never get out of there)...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
7 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle i just saw the crumbs.... HCY and Jang Han Seo are kidnapped together....

Before that there is a scene where V keeps stealing glances at CY dolling up for a class reunion.

"Where are you going?"

"Do you need a lift?"

"Are you drinking?"

"What time will it end?"

"Are there just girls?"

Hahahahahaha Vincenzo is so whipped and in love!

Ohhh Cha Young got shot on the shoulder. I think it looks like she tried to block/save Vincenzo. I only see pictures for now

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

If anyone ask you to recommend a drama with slow burn romance , you can recommend them Vincenzo...down to the wire they are still like you know good partners who clearly like each other but won't say it  :idk:

Spoiler

The man loves her , no?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM and thats the irony of slow burn that you keep wanting more n more.... I will miss them together...

Me too... I have enjoyed this drama and love the pairing of VC and CY a lot. 

So the critical ending scene. Little brother got shot trying to fight Babo

And our girl took the shot for VC

I cannot see Babo not dying cuz , he has hurt  two women (and killed one of them ) that VC loves

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

A very rough translations for the finale preview (beware of many mistakes)

VC: There's 2 things that I fear the most

MH: What is your plan?

HSk: Make sure that the thing that I've said...

HSk: Don't make any mistakes

Man: His blood pressure(?) is dropping low

HSk: Since you are going to send me away, I'm going to give you a real ... (?)

Man: With this I will shoot (?) him

VC: Do you remember everything that I've said to you until now? I'm going to make you to feel the pain beyond your imagination 

Looks like Cha Young is alright after getting a shot on her right shoulder. What I worry is Han Seo. Is he going to be alive after trying to kill Han Seok (again) while trying to safe Vincenzo? The bloody hands in the beginning of the preview, is it Han Seo? 

And why did Pyo Chi Soo (LOL I forgot his character name in here) got stabbed during the fight? Please don't let something bad happen to him. He's going to be a dad :(

• Thanks 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: