Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

I just finished catching up with episode 16. The scenes with mom was heartbreaking. Especially when both kept saying what in their mind but without facing each other. Both tried to hide that they were crying and I can see the longing in their eyes about each other. Glad that at least they have a warm hug, which sadly the first and last hug between mother and son. :letalQQ:

A furious and full of rage Vincenzo is terrifying. He marched after the killer and swept all the guards who were trying to stop them to meen Han Seok and the team. I don't really like bloody scenes but when Myung Hee got sprayed with the blood of the killer when Vincenzo no longer needed him somehow satisfying. There's no other chance for her to repent in VC eyes. And I don't want Han Seok and her to be killed that easily. They have to suffer for a long time in their whole life. Just how many lives they have taken just for their own satisfaction. :JigglyAngry:

When we have seen that several of Geum Ga residents have a secret side of them, we haven't see what Chef Toto can do. Can we see something different from him? I knew him as the ruthless chief prosecutor who is the antagonist in Fiery Priest. Surely he didn't join this drama as the funny guy only, right? :thinking:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Preview for episode 17. Translation underneath.

VC: From today, you’re going to be playing chess with me. And, as you’ve said, I’m going to get rid of your pieces one by one.
Man: This is an explosive!
JJW: We should do the same and kill them with as much suffering as possible. (meaning he wants maximum pain and suffering as they die)
CMH: Do I still look like an absolute fool to you?
HCY: Is he really dead?
VC: For now I have a favor to ask.
VC: I have this principle…
JJW: Is today the day I die?
VC: that death without suffering is a great blessing. (this line finishes his previous line in the preview, broken up by JJW's line)

I refuse to believe that VC dies, but I wonder if he's going to fake his own death somehow? Hope it's not another member of Team Cassano who actually dies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Is it just me, or does it feel as if something is missing to the weekend without an episode of Vincenzo????

:thinking:

Me too.  I have a lot of dramas to watch but VC was my weekend treat. Come watch Taxi Driver ! 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Is that on Viki or do I have to go to the dark side to watch? It's not on Netflix.

I am not sure if Viki has it. Kocowa does for North American market and Viu for Asian. Dark side if you can't access those

---------------------------

Where can we see the special episode?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

I missed Vincenzo so much that I actually watched Jeon Yeo Been's movie "Night in Paradise" on Netflix...

But, ohmygosh, what the heck did I watch?? Human stupidity and betrayal mostly, with lots and lots of blood shed.  JYB's character is actually pretty bad ass, plus her tension with the male lead was excellent, even if it didn't go into full blown romance. I actually liked the restrained way that they handled the romance between the two leads, but it's mostly unspoken because of the circumstances.

But, after watching that ending, all I have to say is that "Vincenzo" had better have a happier ending!

Guess I should have started on Taxi Driver instead...

• Haha 5

:lol: The mafia bird deserves its place on the poster.

@NetflixKR

"인자기 그런 비둘기 아니에요." 마피아와 비둘기의 진한 우정을 담은 감동 실화 금가어워드 수상작 '인자기', 언젠가는 대개봉.

"I'm not a pigeon like that."

A touching true story containing the deep friendship between the mafia and the pigeon

Geumga Award winner 'Inzagi',

someday Dae-hwa.

EzFatSyUcAQBJZE?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 4

@Chocolate Oh yes! I was waiting for someone to do a Mafia Pigeon fan art. Woo hoo...!

@stroppyse I don't know why, most of the K-movies I find it difficult to enjoy. It has such a completely different tone (too serious) to K-dramas. That said, I found something fun to watch last Saturday. I told @abs-oluteM coz it's her Kim Young Kwang Oppa's movie called Mission: Possible. I recommend it if anyone just wants to be entertained with light, comedy action. You can go to the dark side for this 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4