Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

When I see these BTS of kiss scenes, I always wonder

Reveal hidden contents

Bad breath? :thinking::laugh: Especially those scenes where they just wake up in bed lol!

You need to watch The King of Dramas. It’s a good drama btw, and obviously about dramas, there’s a scene where the actor and actress were at loggerheads and one of them purposely ate garlic before their kiss scene 😄

4 hours ago, movingwheel said:

yep its joong ki and he CAN KISS....

Oh yes, SJK can kiss... His role in Nice Guy was one of the pulling force for me into kdramaland. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

😄

Oh yes, SJK can kiss... His role in Nice Guy was one of the pulling force for me into kdramaland. 

Nice guy make me a fan too!

Btw, he can kiss but I was worried because the player is out of this field for a long time! Even though he has many dramas and movies we still can easily count his kiss. Thank god the writer used him here(More romantic drama SJK,plz).Direction was good and JYB and SJK really did good to portray the raw feelings.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

what does this tweet say?

It’s the MOU from tenants, isn’t it? The one promising will continue to trust him and include him in the gold hunting thing. Would love to know what they’ve written. The handwriting is too scratchy to use a translator on it 😆

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I just finished the subbed episode. It was a blast. Eps 14 was so good - the whole kiss set up, the heist comedy vibe ala Ocean's Eleven with the entire Geumga folk pitching their talents, and that thrilling ending with Paolo in the picture. I have watched a fair share of kdramas so far in  2021 - hands down this one  and Beyond Evil are the best. 

You know I am thinking that VC should really cut every one there a share of the gold , and I think he will. Provided of course they get to it. . I wonder how much one gold bar is worth? :smile:

@movingwheel Oh ...I don't mind if it means better quality & a tighter story. I just hope no last minute change of plot that would end up ruining the story.

I wanna post this here ..it has been a long time since a kiss has made me so excited. (This is coming from me who constantly watches rom-coms & romantic shows.)

BTS subbed

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

It’s really hard to wait for Saturday Sunday, then there is a week break and the fear what will I do after the end!

Spoiler

In the mean time my stupid mind telling me to believe Paolo. Obviously the ending of 14 is not fatal, Vinnie is strong and stout. So here my guess, three people work for Paolo, they came and point the gun at Vin, hurt him but not instantly kill him?! Why is that?! They are killer not Corn salad (consigliere) so they're supposed to shoot him immediately(they knew Vincenzo is trained fighter just like them). But they hurt him physically and kneeled. I supposed Paolo tell them to hurt him for his car. But as a Mafia family he'll not kill him because Paolo needs power to survive and Vincenzo was effective adoptive son of Cassano family. Vin also left Italy so power struggle end with that. Paolo needs Vincenzo he can't or Won't kill him for  cockroach Babel. Babel can't offer him enough to  kill Vincenzo.

So the unexpected help is from Paolo, I guess ( sorry Inzaghi, deep inside of my heart,I would love if it’s you!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, ssteph said:

Some of his fans get upset because shippers start interpreting this and that.

Don't blame his fans..

Spoiler

They should give the poor guy a break. While I would be happy for him to find love again, I think to start shipping him again with a fellow actress puts a lot of unnecessary pressure. Also cause I really like JYB, it would be too much scrutiny on her at a time when her career is just taking off. 

Just realised from the video that @Chocolate posted , that SJK is an introvert and that JYB is an extrovert. Kind of similar to their characters on VC

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM he is introvert  but very very professional about his role and character....he is a consummate professional when it comes to work...but he was not this introvert earlier...

Spoiler

regarding him being shipped with JYB , I am fine with on screen shipping but i am not with off screen shipping... if you notice his attentiveness towards his co stars... he used to be more n more palyful with MCW and SHK... here he maintains distance./... D indeed broke him bad and you can see it in his answers.... when he says that if he gives his all to anything , then he does not regret and moves on plus he was not like that but he trained himself to be that way.... say everything.... when they were getting married , he looked absolutely in love and i absolutely have no idea  what transpired that he totally fell out of love and after that almost  2 yrs hiatus.... losing commercials.... away from public eye...he will surely  say that he expected  nobody to give work to him... i am sure he was relieved when JYB gave ho ahead... its very very upsetting to see  a fun loving guy becoming this reserved.... i too have a lot of opinion about a lot of other things but this place  probably not the right place...but i am glad that director jo sung hee stood by him in this tough time...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

26 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM he is introvert  but very very professional about his role and character....he is a consummate professional when it comes to work...but he was not this introvert earlier...

ahahah.. I am also introverted from the many personality tests I did. I keep thinking I am extroverted. LOL! I do think his professionalism at work has nothing to do with him being an introvert or extrovert. And many introverts are good at what they do - their reserved nature can sometimes help them to pay attention to more details. With regards to your spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, I too ship this Mafia couple onscreen only. I think as the drama progressed you can tell they got better working together which translated to better onscreen chemistry , and he was also more relaxed. You're right about how he was more playful in the BTS in his previous work. He does seem like he holds back a bit more here , and you can see that the last couple of years have taken a toll on him. It feels that way for me. As to divorce reasons, oh well marriage I can tell you is hard work and doesn't always work out. At least there were no kids in the picture, so they can move on with their lives on a clean slate , so to speak. 

@ssteph I had a bad feeling that would happen.

Spoiler

I did see some tweets about the shipping ( which was quite mild) but was not aware of the fan wars. I feel protective of JYB ( I loved  her in Be Melodramatic, and this is her 1st leading role in a drama ) and I don't want people to mudsling her. At least here on JH , we're all quite easy going and don't have this sort of problems. Or I will have a headache. :pandascared:

• Like 6

@abs-oluteM i do feel the same that being introvert does  not always mean that your performance going to suffer..... i also prefer to stay alone but that does not affect my performance...sometimes people confuse that being introvert mean that you don't want to get to know other people...or  you are shy for that matter to interact with new person but thats not the case... in a job that i do , i need to interact with new people everyday and i don't feel hesitant even one bit but  in the end of  a long day , i prefer to be alone with a book or my fav drama.... a lot of people do not understand that..

Spoiler

yes it did take a toll on him.... more than the other party.... it shows...i am glad  to see that at least there is someone who agrees with me....i agree marriage needs work and SJK did not seem like someone who will not work for it.... considering the way he is with his family.... i am not blaming anyone for that matter but he is not that fun loving guy anymore..

secondly  JYB should be left alone.... her career just  picking up for god's sake... ppl should give her a break specially those fandoms.... really...

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home