Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

On 4/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Chocolate said:

@movingwheel

"I don't crush on huge number of oppas"

ahahaah maybe @movingwheel is trying to challenge @SilverMoonTea's collection

-----------------------

This scene is probably gonna be a personal favourite . Great acting by SKJ and Omma. Cha Young did good by getting him to pose with the mum

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM i go through phase in my oppa - love... few are constant love - SJK , LMH , LJS ... i am not sure whether there will be other Oppas in future... ... but for these three , my constant love and passion never ends :D

They are my forever love..... its official. 

Same goes for Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo as well.... i can probably go through anything they offer me on plate ... :-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@Chocolate to make it well developed , Production Team might had to give 10 more episodes.... but then again this will not be only about Vincenzo then... here the writer-director and also the lead actress(to some extend) worship song joong ki.... hell , they even named plants as per SJK's drama characters...this drama is a tribute to SJK... now only if Baeksang Awards decides to pay the same tribute to him then it will be full circle...lol... ***my wishful thinking***

• Haha 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

5 hours ago, movingwheel said:

i wonder what kind of weird ending he is referring to.... i just dont want VC and Cha Young to go separate way... that will not do justice to anything..

My wild speculation of the ending is that VC and CY will use the service of Bye-bye Balloon to escape somewhere (Malta?) and live happily there. Maybe followed by some or even all of the Geumga tenants lol...

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I just finished both ep 15 & 16 ...now the long wait till next week. Scenes with mum were the most heartbreaking. But I doubt VC would just kill Babo and gang off now right? Cha Young has given her blessings for him to get his revenge but  it is 4 more episodes. Too early to kill off the big bad....what could interrupt him? :idk:

lol.....One day I must try out aerial yoga. 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: -