Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

For episode 19, I say I enjoy watching all 3 actors' acting and emoting through their eyes! I love Kwak Dong Yeon shaking in fear when Jun Woo walks into the office and him accepting death, closes his eyes and the tear flow out and down his cheek, that was well done and nicely timed.

Taecyeon's evil eyes are also awesome here - the bit from the jail and through to him getting out n the ending scene.

LOL Choi Myung Hee is being smart. She literally sent Jun Woo to his grave and she herself hide out in jail to ensure she is safe.

The gold!!! Where's the gold now?! I need to live my rich dream through them, LOL!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, I cracked up with Vincenzo's new nickname! Vincenzo Casanova :laugh: Can anyone tell me just exactly how many nicknames Vincenzo had been given?

Vin, Vinnie, Vincenzo Quassano, Corn Salad... the shaman voting scene had the most nicknames mentioned.

Edit 2: Can anyone explain what does Nutria's past "White Angel" means? I'm also unsure about Park Saeroyi's Wannabe's past. But bottomline is, everyone except Hacker piano teacher, Cha Young and Nam Joo Sung are champions of martial arts or fighters LOL LOL

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

I hope nothing bad happens to Han Seo. I don’t remember him being the one to order the death of those researchers. Only that his villa was borrowed for the purpose. He seems to really only want to run the business properly. 

Not too worried about CY being shot because of the location. My daughter said the same thing too before I voiced my thoughts out (we do have a small rant here, but nvm). But rather am more worried about our father-to-be. I think the bloodied hand in the preview belongs to him. The tailor is there fighting together with VC too. What is that tiny thing that Han Seo was holding up with a tweezer?

My daughter and I laughed the hardest at the title of our Ahn-gun @mademoiselle 

Okay, my wild guess for the ending. VC will leave SK after killing the baddies. (He even killed Jung by throwing him down from the rooftop 😱 I honestly was shocked). Then he will come back to find CY but using his original Korean name. I believe he will part with his mafia identity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

My daughter and I laughed the hardest at the title of our Ahn-gun

HAHAHAHAHA yes! I forgot about him - President of VC's fan club. OMG I died.

I think Han Seo survives. The wrap up photo from the page before showed them all dressed up in black (but it didn't look like a funeral) and there was a photo of Han Seo with staff too. He's not bloody so I think should be alive.

Whatever the ending is, you guys will watch it before me coz I've to Zzz for Monday. #&$*@(#! Sometimes I wish I could take Monday off for kdrama's finale LOL

• Haha 5
16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If it’s of any comfort to you, the blood around his mouth, does not belong to him 😅

Haha I saw! My guy got style. He doesn’t just beat you, he bites too! Lol!

He looks a bit shocked that he shot CY. 😭

Actually I thought Vincenzo should have gone to help Han Seo once he loosened the ropes for CY.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Actually I thought Vincenzo should have gone to help Han Seo once he loosened the ropes for CY.

‘Twas my exact rant there. There’s no way HS can beat JW by himself. It’s better 2 against 1 especially since JW is armed. But of course, we need the reason for I’ll-block-the-bullet-for-you-coz-you’re-more-precious-than-my-life scene. I dunno, is it really easier to throw your body in and block a bullet or save the person just by pulling him/her out of the shot range? 🤔

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It's out! We should have Eng subs in a few more days I believe

Joong Ki & Yeo Been have good rapport in the guessing game. The fist pump fluttered my heart. And Na PD shows he's watching Vincenzo too by recognising the fist pump.

64d4e2fd6cd5055ebfe0d06aa3cd2928ffe1a803

source: chanikang

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Just finished ep 19. This show is really turning out to be quite a blood bath. Indeed, the sheer evilness of mankind manifest in all the characters, none better than the next. As Han Seok himself says to Cha Young - they're all villains, regardless. It's really a game where you stake your life, hence also Han Seo's acceptance that it would have to be his life on the line from the moment he decided he wanted to play too. Such a grim and bleak portrayal of life.

I go through wanting the remaining fellas dead, and wanting at the same time for all the killing to end. Would it be a satisfying end only when Han Seok and Myung Hee are dead. I'm not so sure how I feel about the (now) Chief Prosecutor Han Seung Hyuk. He is really just a rat. An absolute sewer rat. I'd really like to see how it ends for him.

And just a comment on the "mafia-ness" of it all - where is the Italian brotherhood in all of this? Except for it being a hook at the start, you've got to admit there's nothing actually Italian nor mafia about the show. I was hoping the twist with Vincenzo not getting on the plane could be a little more intelligent in finally bringing his Italian godfatherness into the story. I found it disappointing that all it took for him to send Luca back to safety was to wire over tens of thousands of euros. Luca wouldn't have had to come at all if it were so simple as to pay them off. Seemed like lazy writing just to take Vinny out of the picture for a while. There was really no real reason for Vinny to leave Italy and go to Korea to engage in this bloody fight there. Even the storyline with the gold is in effect not enough for this desire to "protect his (Korean) family". The fights are entertaining as are tweedle dee and tweedle dum moments from the Geumga Plaza tenants, but otherwise, Vinny's Italian Mafia heritage is actually not a necessary part of this story. I'm still wondering what the deal is with his Italian family now. Doesn't he have to go back and save them too from whatever is happening there?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

‘Twas my exact rant there. There’s no way HS can beat JW by himself. It’s better 2 against 1 especially since JW is armed. But of course, we need the reason for I’ll-block-the-bullet-for-you-coz-you’re-more-precious-than-my-life scene. 

Hahaha... Some oppa fans talk about it too, how can Vin come there without any plan/strategy...

They think Vin will help Han Seo to fight and attack Joon Woo.

Yeah @ktcjdrama said it I’ll-block-the-bullet-for-you-coz-you’re-more-precious-than-my-life scene.

:idk: :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 4

The last scene of eps 19 was good - the acting, the tension in the scene and the entire set up- I didn't mind VC not helping HS but going to rescue CY first. We're down to the wire - we need a strong catalyst for VC to abandon all his reservations and tell CY that he loves her. :smug: The man only has eyes  for her throughout the episode as you can tell. Plus that talk over coffee that he will return to her  was as good a confession (for now) since he himself said that he never makes  any promises unless it is for business.

It was shocking indeed that VC would push off Prosecutor Jung but I think that man deserves it. The reason I say that is because going to jail is no punishment at all.  Look at Zumba Choi. She "escaped" to prison just in case someone comes after her. That is making a big mockery of the entire justice system. 

Anyway, this drama has been such a pleasure to watch and feel sad that we're down to the final episode.   I love this sort of comedy since I was a fan of The Fiery Priest, and it is even tighter here  . The romance is a bonus too  and  IMO this show has a good balance of everything . The side characters are such a highlight and find that the writer is very good at giving them moments to shine. 

p/S And oh I must add that Kopiko scored a big one for this show - the blatant advertising will now be forever ingrained in my mind! 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle ahahaahha... I am gonna be on twitter waiting for all the spoilers. I am excited but it also means no more VC next week. SJK please come back with another good drama.  Like I was telling @ssteph and @movingwheel on his thread that this is his best role yet. (Though Nice Guy/ Innocent Man was also so good. )

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

It was shocking indeed that VC would push off Prosecutor Jung but I think that man deserves it.

I'm actually not shocked because V has been talking about becoming a monster — which means we'll see blood. Prosecutor Jung's death serve as a reminder as well, that the Cat is pissed. To be honest, it took him looong enough. It's getting draggy.

I also agree with gilaswan on the lame writing of Luca visiting and him leaving only to return and solved it by giving away a large sum of his gold fortune (NOOOOO!). Was that really necessary? Not at all. It seems pointless.

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle ahahaahha... I am gonna be on twitter waiting for all the spoilers. I am excited but it also means no more VC next week. SJK please come back with another good drama.  Like I was telling @ssteph and @movingwheel on his thread that this is his best role yet. (Though Nice Guy/ Innocent Man was also so good. )

Hahaha me too, I'll be refreshing weibo and twitter. Hmm, yeah I agree, it's the best role that I have seen. I didn't watch Nice Guy because I have been warned it was very makjang/melodramatic. Couple of weeks ago I watched cuts of The Werewolf Boy. I forgot most of the story now so I re-watched bits and pieces, and cried again. LOL. Actually, Arthdal Chronicles' Saya I also really like. Just pity there's not enough of him. You'll know what I mean once you see it yourself. He was beautiful as Saya.

Did anyone watch his movie Battleship Island? Because it is an ensemble cast and Hwang Jung Min is there so I figure Joong Ki won't have a lot of screen time, in addition it's a war movie, not a big fan so I have pushed this aside.

The Kopiko PPL is a bit too much this episode for me. I don't like it when it is made so obvious. But kudos for a SEA product featuring on Korean TV shows! Can we have Milo next? xDDD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did anyone watch his movie Battleship Island? Because it is an ensemble cast and Hwang Jung Min is there so I figure Joong Ki won't have a lot of screen time, in addition it's a war movie, not a big fan so I have pushed this aside.

Yes...I watched in the cinema. He took 45 minutes to appear. LOL! My sis , a couple of other friends ( all SJK's harem ahaahahah) were complaining . Fortunately the show also has So Ji Sub whom I love or else I will be even more annoyed.  Werewolf Boy was also good - excellent acting. I also like Penny Pinchers. SJK is a very versatile actor. I have yet to watch AC - and I will after this. My mum liked it and hopes S2 will happen. For me, like @jeijei I won't mind a S2 for this. 

4 minutes ago, ssteph said:

YouTube Live

7 May, 20:00 KST

HiStory D&C YouTube channel ⬇️

I am working that night ...cries...I hope they record it or something. So long since his last fan meet.

I will really miss them

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes...I watched in the cinema. He took 45 minutes to appear. LOL! My sis , a couple of other friends ( all SJK's harem ahaahahah) were complaining . Fortunately the show also has So Ji Sub whom I love or else I will be even more annoyed.  Werewolf Boy was also good - excellent acting. I also like Penny Pinchers. SJK is a very versatile actor. I have yet to watch AC - and I will after this. My mum liked it and hopes S2 will happen. For me, like @jeijei I won't mind a S2 for this.

OMG, 45 mins! That's like #Alive. Half of the movie gone then PSH appears! That hardly is main cast. Is the movie good though? I guess I'll just patiently wait for his new projects.

• Haha 4
Just now, mademoiselle said:

OMG, 45 mins! That's like #Alive. Half of the movie gone then PSH appears! That hardly is main cast. Is the movie good though? I guess I'll just patiently wait for his new projects.

It was so so. I don't think it is a must watch. I even prefer Space Sweepers to it . LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2