Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Vincenzo team gave a trophy to Song Joong Ki & Jeon Yeo Been.

58af40b5eb0eeaac2889315b921995deafcd7a0b

Pic cr : Naver blog

⬆️ For our Vincenzo Cassano aka Song Joongki

You have charmed people all over the whole world with your perfect acting and beauty, and you have entered the hearts of your colleagues without saying anything, and since it’s not possible to erase [you from our hearts), we are giving you this award as a bribe so that you become the Song- banjang of the Vincenzo family for a lifetime.

Eng trans : sgmjyhda - Twitter

⬇️ For our Hong Chayoung aka Jeon Yeobeen

You have made a mark in the history of K-dramas with your irreplaceable acting [that no one else can do], and with your sunny smile and unrivalled lovability, you let us the know the word ‘happiness’ again, thus, we are giving you this award.

eaac268120c0531fed64f3f618ce3aeb95146e6d

Pic cr : Jeon Yeo Been IG post (4 June)

JYB also uploaded a video - Kwak Dong Yeon, Yoon Byung Hee (Mr. Nam), and Seo Ye Hwa (Mr. Lee's wife) came to present the trophy to her.

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Winners Of The 2021 Brand Of The Year Awards

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484437wpp/winners-of-2021-brand-of-the-year-awards

Actor of the year : Song Joong Ki

Drama of the year : Vincenzo

•••

Seoul International Drama Awards 2021

Nominees

Outstanding Korean Drama : Vincenzo

Excellent Actor : Song Joong Ki

Excellent Actress : Jeon Yeo Been

Excellent Korean Drama OST :

• I'm Always by Your Side (John Park)

• Adrenaline (Solar - Mamamoo)

Online voting : 23 - 31 August

More info ⬇️

Update

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2
  • 1 month later...

2021.10.6 Song Joong Ki & Jeon Yeo Been at BIFF Opening Ceremony backstage

FBBlZkAVUAEGGGL?format=jpg&name=900x900

2021.10.7 JYB attended an event at BIFF today

Jeon Yeo Been talked about reuniting with Song Joong Ki yesterday at opening ceremony of '2021 Busan International Film Festival'

"It was really nice to meet him again after a long time. 'Team Vincenzo' gets along very well. If it wasn't for COVID, we would have a lot of fun."

https://mobile.twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1446028119207555076

Edited by ssteph
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2021.10.21 Winners - Seoul International Drama Awards

Excellent Korean Drama : Vincenzo

FCOL5U2UcAM3uCF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Director Kim Hee Won's acceptance speech - rough trans by vincenzotvn

Hello. I’m Kim Hee Won whom directed #Vincenzo. I’m so grateful for this year as I was able to communicate with many people I can't meet through this drama. On behalf of the production team, I would like to express my gratitude to many fans at home and abroad who have sent a lot of love and support to Vincenzo. Writer Park Jaebeom and actor #SongJoongKi, who have always made us repay with great works, and who are protecting our beloved team. Our actors, staff, and production crew, I love you so much. I miss you. And above all, Song Yong, who was the pillar and roof of our drama, would like to take this opportunity to express my deep respect and gratitude. I'll work even harder. Thank you very much.

Outstanding Korean Actor : Song Joong Ki

FCOL0B9VkAYg2WD?format=jpg&name=small

Song Joong Ki's acceptance speech - rough trans by vincenzotvn

Hello. I'm actor Song Joongki. I heard that I received the Outstanding Male Actor Award at SDA. So thank you very much. I'm sorry that I couldn't attend today due to another schedule but I'd like to extend my gratitude through greeting you in this video. I think I was able to receive this meaningful award because you loved our drama and my character ‘Vincenzo’ so much. I would like to bow my head and thank many local and foreign fans who loved our drama.  I will come back as soon as possible so that I can give you joy through another good work. Always take care of your health and always be happy. Once again, thank you for this meaningful award. Thank you.

•••

tvN   congratulations to team Vincenzo 👏

• Party! 1

2021.10.28 Best Couple of the Year - survey conducted by Eduwill

http://www.ksilbo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=916862

Eduwill conducted a survey of 'Best Couple of the Year' from 19-27 October of 689 office workers and job seekers preparing for certification or civil service exams for 9 days.

1. Jo Jung Seok & Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist 2) 48.3%

2. Lee Sang Yoon & Lee Honey (One the Woman) 24.7%

3. Song Joong Ki & Jeon Yeo Been (Vincenzo) 21.9%