La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

This scene never fails to make me smile and say aloud- "Jun found himself a doll! a princess doll!" I really can't blame Jun for doing everything for Rara:laugh: He's obviously and painfully smitten here 101%  !:heart:

spacer.png

Another favorite of mine (I have screen shot it from Netflix) Jun teasing Rara about their sleeping arrangement :smug:and Rara almost knocking both of them down from his bike haha Jun makes the cutest smile afterwards :wow:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Unnie0110

I love those scenes too and the, "i want you piano" scene hahaha. Basically all the scenes where Jun is flustered. 😅🥰 Plus their first meeting at the cafe, love at first sight. And the one he took the photo of Rara and his friend,  he totally captured the longing look in his eyes when he stared at Rara. He is such a cutie. I agree, totally smitten. 😂

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
18 minutes ago, purplefin said:

@Unnie0110

I love those scenes too and the, "i want you piano" scene hahaha. Basically all the scenes where Jun is flustered. 😅🥰 Plus their first meeting at the cafe, love at first sight. And the one he took the photo of Rara and his friend,  he totally captured the longing look in his eyes when he stared at Rara. He is such a cutie. I agree, totally smitten. 😂

Me too! Flustered Jun is the best! haha I also love their first meeting at the DDSSLLS cafe, how can Rara forget such a meeting?! Can't help but laugh at clueless Rara! And I totally agree with you the picture taking scene at the piano recital was great (LJW totally captured the sadness, longing, awkwardness and confusion that Jun was feeling at that moment) :cry: This scene made me appreciate  more the wedding bouquet scene, when I first saw that scene I was very surprised why Jun was looking at Rara with such intensity. It made me wonder why such sadness and shock for a love at first sight scene. LJW did such a good job because he was able  to show not only a potential love at first sight but something deeper. When the reveal of their real first meeting was shown, everything made sense to me;)

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Unnie0110 i also love those scenes especially the bike scene when they almost knocked down the bike becuase of the teasing of 'sleeping together'! and the soundtrack in that scene made it more lovely! :wow:

@purplefin @Unnie0110 the recital as well, you described his emotions on point. LjW really did capture all those emotions in that 2-3 second close up. Such an amazing actor. Remember in the interview regarding the wedding scene, GAR described LJW startled eyes and acting doesnt seem like acting and even asked him he knows theres and episode. (I dont know if i interpreted it correctly lol!)

So funny, maybe Rara is really dull that she doesnt remember the face that bought her watermelon juice and even shared a table with her! Who would forget that face! C'mon! 😅

I love rewatching the scene when Rara figured out that Jun was the watermelon juice guy. Even the slow-mo of the scene showing the ripped jacket. (I love the background music in that scene, gave it more intensity. I couldnt find that music tho)

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

@JenL I cant seem to do the picture upload. I can only see 'copy permalink' on the three dots. Do you do it in the imgur app? The link cannot be found

I'll see if I can PM with screenshots tomorrow to teach you! :MewHi:

I keep on rewatching it as well. I cant really get over the drama. I really loved it 😍 alot of fans still do love the drama based on the comments on the swoon video 😆

Awww, I love the drama a lot too. Mainly Lala and Jun's chemistry, but also the other things about that world. I'm glad a lot of people still loved the couple and the drama despite how the ending first got to most of us! It's already a much more niche drama than a lot of the big names, so seeing people show their love for it and for the LalaJun pairing was lovely :hearties:

i like that they ask to clarify and tease each other. Even when LJW joked about GAR age , her response was so funny! 

Hahaha, I love that he always mentions his age, being the youngest. He did it a lot on Extraordinary You and also in DDSSLLS with Go Ara!  I used to do that too when I was the youngest at work...and then the tables have turned a little now...just you wait when you're not 22 anymore, LJW!! :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

I really can't blame Jun for doing everything for Rara.  He's obviously and painfully smitten here 101%  

Ohhh, I loved those times in the drama :heart: There was something so sweet about the way he protected her and longed for her secretly. She was so carefree and he was so attached to her and flustered by her every word. :BulbaOWO:

Another favorite of mine (I have screen shot it from Netflix) Jun teasing Rara about their sleeping arrangement and Rara almost knocking both of them down from his bike haha Jun makes the cutest smile afterwards 

Yessss, I love this scene!!! Hahaha, the one saving point of episode 15 is that he finally gets his wish to sleep next to her :smug: 

And the behind the scenes was a lot of fun too since GAR fully snuggled up for LJW :wow: :laugh:

Me: You go girl and take advantage of this opportunity!!

4 hours ago, purplefin said:

I love those scenes too and the, "i want you piano" scene hahaha. Basically all the scenes where Jun is flustered. 

Heh, I loved that scene too. He did not know how to react....but Lala is such a no-filter, flirtatious talker too...if I was Jun, I would not know how to read that either. No wonder the poor boy is flushed :laugh:

And I totally agree with you the picture taking scene at the piano recital was great (LJW totally captured the sadness, longing, awkwardness and confusion that Jun was feeling at that moment) This scene made me appreciate  more the wedding bouquet scene, when I first saw that scene I was very surprised why Jun was looking at Rara with such intensity. It made me wonder why such sadness and shock for a love at first sight scene. LJW did such a good job because he was able  to show not only a potential love at first sight but something deeper. When the reveal of their real first meeting was shown, everything made sense to me;)

Yes, I find LJW to have a great deal of intensity in his gaze and he really did show such a deep range of emotions in that one scene at her recital. It seemed to be so unfair that they had met before and he had been looking for Lala for so long only to have his only friend confess that he had a massive crush on her! I liked the way he looked at Lala in the cafe too. It was that mixture of amusement and awe. :BulbaOWO:

3 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

So funny, maybe Rara is really dull that she doesnt remember the face that bought her watermelon juice and even shared a table with her! Who would forget that face! C'mon! 😅

I love rewatching the scene when Rara figured out that Jun was the watermelon juice guy. Even the slow-mo of the scene showing the ripped jacket. (I love the background music in that scene, gave it more intensity. I couldnt find that music tho)

Hahaha, I feel like Lala didn't know it was him because she'd never seen him with glasses since they met again, whereas he as wearing them the first time they ran into each other. The only wears them in one other scene from memory - when he's building her room by himself? :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

13 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

@purplefin and @JenL I think that LJW's response about his ideal type is somewhat true, I've seen a lot of his interviews thanks to my intense liking of DDSSLLS! haha and I find him very honest about his responses. Not sure if he's very new to interviews haha or he's just plain in awe of the whole process so he can't help but say his honest thoughts;) Anyway, he said that aside from his ideal type as someone positive, he wants to be remembered as a positive person as well. I was pleasantly surprised in The Swoon game that he described GAR as that, he could have said other million things about her but chose to describe her as Queen of Positivity. GAR is such a ball of sunshine that maybe one can't help but remember that about her.

Hahaha I would say he would like a positive person, but it's also a pretty safe response to give as a celebrity without being too descriptive about physical traits. But I also agree that he could have described Go Ara with any kind of words and he picked those ones, so he obviously notices and likes that positive quality about her :wow:  He's definitely done a lot of interviews since Extraordinary You so not a newbie to interviews...but I agree he does have a sense of naturalness in they way he responds. I remember once an interviewer asked if he thought he, himself, was good looking. And he blushed, but didn't deny it, which made the reporter (and me) laugh...but I did find it refreshing that he didn't try to do the whole fake humble I'm-not-good-looking act. He blushed and said, I think I look ok when I dress up...which is pretty honest :cool::laugh: So yes, while he gives safe answers, I'd say there's some element of truth to them!

13 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Well, LJW and GAR are both such happy energies. They're both playful and friendly with everyone in their drama BTS. And I think that GAR is really comfortable with LJW. They do not hesitate to ask, clarify or tease each other about their answers

That's the best bit about these two. Watching them bounce off each other is amazing! I love that they match each other in their jokes and teasing and in the way they can talk in a fun, casual and natural way towards each other. :heart:

Btw, someone gave dot points for that interview (I put it on my blog). It seemed like GAR and the host had both done Reply series so they talked about that. And they played a game guessing kid's songs which LJW was good at.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

24 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I love that he always mentions his age, being the youngest. He did it a lot on Extraordinary You and also in DDSSLLS with Go Ara!  I used to do that too when I was the youngest at work...and then the tables have turned a little now...just you wait when you're not 22 anymore, LJW!! :laugh:

LJW has an advantage though, being young he can navigate doing high school roles and looking mature, he's believable in playing 30 year old characters. I find it funny too that he kept on reminding everyone that he's the maknae! hahaha BTW, I also did it a lot  like LJW hahah I was always younger by 1-2 years than my classmates in school and was the youngest at work for several years, it was a bit of a shame when I finally gave up that maknae title:laugh: hahahaa really just you wait LJW being 22 is not forever! :cool:

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

And the behind the scenes was a lot of fun too since GAR fully snuggled up for LJW :wow: :laugh:

Hahaha, I feel like Lala didn't know it was him because she'd never seen him with glasses since they met again, whereas he as wearing them the first time they ran into each other. The only wears them in one other scene from memory - when he's building her room by himself? :thinking:

hahaha yes, I think they really enjoyed that scene in Ep. 15! hahaha GAR was so comfortable around LJW that she just hugged him and LJW was flustered! He is so JUN! anyway I loved that Jun's wish finally came true, sleeping next to Rara and yes, you are right @JenL, Jun did wear his glasses only when he was doing the design for the room renovation;)

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

hahaha yes, I think they really enjoyed that scene in Ep. 15! hahaha GAR was so comfortable around LJW that she just hugged him and LJW was flustered! He is so JUN! anyway I loved that Jun's wish finally came true, sleeping next to Rara and yes, you are right @JenL, Jun did wear his glasses only when he was doing the design for the room renovation;)

Kept on rewinding the snuggle of GAR to LJW to see his reaction! Too bad the clip was so short! Looking forward to the making DVD, hopefully theres more and longer lovely behind the scenes 😄 

I guess the glasses plus the hair parted made Jun look different in Rara's eyes 😆 and their meet cute is so short that Rara forgot about him, plus she was so preoccupied with her wallet missing... screw whoever called him! (Pardon my language Lol!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Honestly, I have specific expectations from GA and LJW individually as I've watched their previous drama/film prior to DDSSLLS and with that, I knew I wanted to enjoy DDSSLLS without much worry or care if they would actually match up and have great chemistry as a couple/love interest. Most of the time, I leave this pairing chemistry part off my mind every time I watch an actress or actor that I like so that I won't get disappointed. Ok, mostly I don't have to care because I tend not to watch rom-com anyway haha but anyway...in this curious case of DDSSLLS...it's kinda like magic I feel...from the moment of that "first" meeting of their characters in ep1, their chemistry just sparks curiosity because as a viewer, immediately I wanted to know what's next for these characters. So many questions came rushing into my head. And so for just that scene alone of their "first" meeting, I was utterly and splendidly surprised by how well GA and LJW portrayed their characters when RaRa and Jun are interacting/communicating. Not only that, for me, it also seems remarkable that in the contrast of how RaRa and Jun dressed and the life situation they were in within that scene, somehow I was convinced that they both must end up together. So thanks to GA and LJW, they gave us a quirky pairing that I so needed to see in kdrama. 

Sharing another of my favourite scene that showcase the smallest detail from GA and LJW when their characters are together: 

(Episode 5) 

spacer.png

Teary eyed RaRa while explaining to Jun that it was thanks to her father's good luck object and Jun himself that she and Mimi only suffered minor injuries in that accident. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jun hiding his sadness (but for all of us to see) when RaRa was assuring him that she needed only one more day to pay him back and move out. 

Knowing now that Jun is Mr DDSSLLS...it hits deeper why he feels the way he did at everything RaRa says to him. 

spacer.png

Also, I love their car riding scenes when RaRa is driving so it feels a little strange to see Jun driving JuJu instead in ep 13. 

spacer.png

Oh and this fun introduction of the three musketeers named RaRa, MiMi and JuJu! :hearties:  Can you imagine how fun the epilogue of our ep16 would be like?! RaRa driving JuJu while Jun holding on to Mimi...and the story goes on...

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
7 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Rara almost knocking both of them down from his bike haha Jun makes the cutest smile afterwards :wow:

Yeap...very sure I've rewatched this scene plenty of times during its airing week hahaha...

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I would say he would like a positive person, but it's also a pretty safe response to give as a celebrity without being too descriptive about physical traits. But I also agree that he could have described Go Ara with any kind of words and he picked those ones, so he obviously notices and likes that positive quality about her :wow: 

Speaking of positivity trait in a person...if we look at RaRa...she is indeed a positive person too and partly why we and the Eunpo folks are also attracted to her aura. Then I remember how many people commented in those Netflix/Swoon videoclips of RaRa and Jun whereby they wish they can find a Jun in their life...while I was asking myself where can I find a guy version of RaRa in my life. :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
14 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Remember in the interview regarding the wedding scene, GAR described LJW startled eyes and acting doesnt seem like acting and even asked him he knows theres and episode. (I dont know if i interpreted it correctly lol!)

which interview was this? :thinking: I haven't seen this one yet.

9 hours ago, eNDe said:

Yeap...very sure I've rewatched this scene plenty of times during its airing week hahaha...

hahaha.. me too. 

When I saw the scene where Jun was taking the photo of Rara and Ji hun, I knew right away that he have seen her before, the intensity of his gaze was mesmerizing and full of emotions.  He portrayed it very well.

Other scenes that I love is their playful banter and  scenes where you think Jun or Rara was about to say something sweet or confess but they were just "killing the moment" with their unexpected lines. :laugh:

In episode 15,  I'm glad that Jun asked Rara regarding the level of punishments she had with her piano teacher, that hug was  :wow:.  To be honest, I was curious when Rara mentioned it in the first few episodes too. And I thought it will be left unanswered. 

Even in the swoon games, LJW is flustered especially the one where he have to do a catwalk with chic expression. He was too shy 'coz his GAR-sunbaenim is watching. 😅

This is the only GAR drama that I manage ( I only watched a few) to finish same with LJW. Their chemistry was so undeniable. They are the kdrama couple I never know I needed this 2020. :laugh:

And to bless our Rarajun/ LJW-GAR souls: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0JNsSJx-x/?igshid=51p58qy2p875

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 6

@eNDe i also love that scene. And I find GAR really beautiful in that scene. she looks good in white. I love Juns expression when Rara says she'll move out quickly after paying him back, its heart fluttering but heart breaking at the same time 😄 kept on laughing also with her first encounter with director chu, and Juns reaction when he saw her playing tug of war with director chu, Jun looked like a very protective boyfriend :heart:

@purplefin its this one 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGjZOCEpVVR/?igshid=bxgubt6ev5re

2 hours ago, purplefin said:

Other scenes that I love is their playful banter and  scenes where you think Jun or Rara was about to say something sweet or confess but they were just "killing the moment" with their unexpected lines. :laugh:

In episode 15,  I'm glad that Jun asked Rara regarding the level of punishments she had with her piano teacher, that hug was  :wow:.  To be honest, I was curious when Rara mentioned it in the first few episodes too. And I thought it will be left unanswered. 

And to bless our Rarajun/ LJW-GAR souls: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0JNsSJx-x/?igshid=51p58qy2p875

In episode 6, when Rara said to Jun to stay by her side but killed the moment by saying who will take care of the plants. Their conversation was too cute! LJW smile was so real  when Rara was trying to figure out how much she owed him :laugh:. I was hoping for a kiss in the level of punishment LOL!!! But the hug was alright atleast the get to 'sleep' together :lenny:

Thank you for that interview clip 🥰 shipper mode on again! 🤣

• Like 6

At least from this interview, we know LJW would love to work with GA again in the future...also...even till the end, GA speaks to LJW calling him "Jun-ah!" like she knows fans of DDSSLLS just love the way she says it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMsPuZJwiU/

13 hours ago, purplefin said:

In episode 15,  I'm glad that Jun asked Rara regarding the level of punishments she had with her piano teacher

Yeah I was glad he asked her about it too hence why ep 15 was still pretty good to watch again, just too bad it's sandwiched between that bad taste of ep 14 & 16 at that time. Now, we can happily skip them. Probably the other thing we didn't get to see it through is their initial plan to meet in Jeju.

Anything else from RaRa and Jun's conversations that didn't get fulfilled? 

13 hours ago, purplefin said:

They are the kdrama couple I never know I needed this 2020. :laugh:

Same here. I love that they convinced me it's sensible even when what they say or do towards each other don't make sense...initially. I always thought they build a good communication and quiet understanding of each other that creates an openness in their relationship which isn't the common spectrum of couples in kdrama.  

12 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

kept on laughing also with her first encounter with director chu, and Juns reaction when he saw her playing tug of war with director chu, Jun looked like a very protective boyfriend :heart:

I love this scene too! Replayed it a lot as well...this is definitely one of the specific expectations I had of GA to nail comedic scenes to perfection. I think Reply 1994 was the drama that she could show so many layers as an actress and comedy is where I see her shine. While LJW is doing all the seriousness that's perfect too, he has shown many more layers in DDSSLLS. When he said he would like to watch the drama with GA in that Thai Netflix interview, he's right to pick her because I'm sure he can be happy with so many great scenes they've both worked well and definitely the sweetness and comedy he can take pointers from GA. I also think GA has worked hard for this drama and I believe it's also the chemistry she and LJW have which develop good trust, then understanding and executing what they need to do for RaRa and Jun as the two characters that leads the distance of the show (not forgetting the rest of the brilliant supporting co-stars) Bravo!   

Keep sharing your favourite RaRa and Jun scenes here! :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

i'm new here. I really enjoy reads all the conversation in this thread. At first, i watch DDSSLLS because i curious about go ara and lee jae wook pairing. I never thought i would love this couple very much. This drama is soo good at least for me and i become fan for both of them. I really hope them would got best couple in KBS Drama Award:duckhearts:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
6 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i'm new here. I really enjoy reads all the conversation in this thread. At first, i watch DDSSLLS because i curious about go ara and lee jae wook pairing. I never thought i would love this couple very much. This drama is soo good at least for me and i become fan for both of them. I really hope them would got best couple in KBS Drama Award:duckhearts:

Hi @multiloverss! Welcome to the thread. Yes, we are fans of the drama and now this couple!

Have you voted for them as Best Couple yet? I think @JenL had posted some instructions on how to do that in the main drama thread, so I'm adding a link to her post there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, JenL said:

Yessss, I love this scene!!! Hahaha, the one saving point of episode 15 is that he finally gets his wish to sleep next to her :smug: 

Ahahaha.. love that BTS video too. LJW was flustered just like Jun.  Hope to see it more on the dvd. 

She knows when opportunity strikes. :laugh:

I sometimes notice that his hands or ears are red, especially on the ring part but it might be just because it's cold or otherwise. :laugh:

22 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Thanks for this subbed version. I think I did watch the unsubbed one before so I didn't understand what they were saying. :laugh:

9 hours ago, eNDe said:

Anything else from RaRa and Jun's conversations that didn't get fulfilled? 

Oh yeah. I remember that supposed to be ferry trip. I wonder how things would have been if the story went on that direction. 

This one, not from their conversation. But Rara's proposal sadly didn't happen, though we did get a happy ending.

Another is from Seung gi's email that they should do Jun and Rara's  real wedding one day-- which we are all thirsting for. :laugh:

On another note, is LJW usually that observant?  In the netflix games, he mentioned he saw GAR chew the same kind  of gum( though some other fans teasingly say that he knew because they had a lot of kissing scenes :love::laugh:); the monaka that was delivered to GAR;  and GAR's phone and script which he usually founds on the set. I find it very endearing. :heart:

Welcome to the thread @multiloverss!:smile:

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, purplefin said:

On another note, is LJW usually that observant?  In the netflix games, he mentioned he saw GAR chew the same kind  of gum( though some other fans teasingly say that he knew because they had a lot of kissing scenes :love::laugh:); the monaka that was delivered to GAR;  and GAR's phone and script which he usually founds on the set.

Welcome to the thread @multiloverss!:smile:

Hello @purplefin I was also wondering about this as well. It seemed that LJW observed GAR quite a lot for him to notice that she's eating only one brand of gum! hahaha I, for one would not notice that about my colleagues or I would not care whatever they're eating:laugh: The monaka incident in the Swoon game was really funny too, GAR did not even notice that she said the correct answer! hahaha and LJW finding GAR's script and phone on set was really funny and sweet as well. He must be so observant of everything that she's doing or everything that she has to be able to mind these things. I agree with many of you, he must have a tiny bit of a crush on GAR;) :heart: well, who wouldn't right? she's beautiful, easy-going and such a ball of sunshine;) I remember she was a guest at Three Meals a Day and Taecyeon said that for him, GAR is the prettiest actress;) :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

One of my favorites, always makes me laugh! and what a shame that they did not show Jun and Rara driving around that night!:cry:  GAR was so cute in this scene, I like her outfit and style in this one;)

spacer.png

And this one is for the books;) They are soooo cute and played these characters so well. Kudos to GAR and LJW for being great actors;) The Manbok and Sunja story line makes me want to see them act in a period drama!  Is it too much to ask drama gods???? :niu:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
10 hours ago, eNDe said:

I love this scene too! Replayed it a lot as well...this is definitely one of the specific expectations I had of GA to nail comedic scenes to perfection. I think Reply 1994 was the drama that she could show so many layers as an actress and comedy is where I see her shine. While LJW is doing all the seriousness that's perfect too, he has shown many more layers in DDSSLLS. 

So true about GAR, she shines on comedy. Although her crying skills improved ALOT!  LJW may learn alot for GAR with comedy becuase according to him in the KBS interview, he said 'she doesnt care if her image is ruined' and is wondering if those can be aired :wow2:. GAR doesnt mind looking goofy

Welcome to the thread @multiloverss!!!

3 hours ago, purplefin said:

I sometimes notice that his hands or ears are red, especially on the ring part but it might be just because it's cold or otherwise. :laugh:

On another note, is LJW usually that observant?  In the netflix games, he mentioned he saw GAR chew the same kind  of gum( though some other fans teasingly say that he knew because they had a lot of kissing scenes :love::laugh:); the monaka that was delivered to GAR;  and GAR's phone and script which he usually founds on the set.

I noticed that about his hands also!!! Its always so red when he's so close to GAR! :wow: i tried to watch some BTS from LJW previous drama witn intimate scenes and try to observe the color of his hands...... they dont look red at all!!  Only with intimate scenes with GAR  (shipper mode on again)

LJW is making it too obvious that he's very observant with GAR. So true about the gum, her favorite snack, and her phone and script :lenny:

@Unnie0110 i also like that 'first fight' scene. I really hoped they showed them driving around 😔 maybe the drama gods can hear our wish 😃

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 12/15/2020 at 1:20 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Kept on rewinding the snuggle of GAR to LJW to see his reaction! Too bad the clip was so short! Looking forward to the making DVD, hopefully theres more and longer lovely behind the scenes  

Awww, I agree. Haha, he looked so aware of that snuggle...like, she is getting so close to me...Hahaha

I really hope that there will be more goodies on that DVD. Apparently they've had over 900 orders? According to someone who told me on Youtube. I don't know if that enough for the DVD to be made, but I sure hope so! :BulbaOWO:

On 12/15/2020 at 2:15 AM, eNDe said:

Honestly, I have specific expectations from GA and LJW individually as I've watched their previous drama/film prior to DDSSLLS and with that, I knew I wanted to enjoy DDSSLLS without much worry or care if they would actually match up and have great chemistry as a couple/love interest. Most of the time, I leave this pairing chemistry part off my mind every time I watch an actress or actor that I like so that I won't get disappointed. Ok, mostly I don't have to care because I tend not to watch rom-com anyway haha but anyway...in this curious case of DDSSLLS...it's kinda like magic 

Hahaha, I'm like the opposite to you...I love a good rom-com, although I also love less girly genres as well (I am really huge on zombie films/ dramas and loooove gangster/cop/ action films as well). For me, I think I'm very attune to whether actors have good chemistry and I like when that carries over off-screen (or rather that their off-scene chemistry carries into their characters). So this drama was definitely magic! I could instantly feel how comfortable the actors were with each other the first time I watched the BTS, which really surprised me given their age difference and the fact they'd never worked together before! :heart: And I felt that really shaped their chemistry on-screen as well...they could really create the sparkles on-screen too :love:

On 12/15/2020 at 2:45 AM, eNDe said:

Speaking of positivity trait in a person...if we look at RaRa...she is indeed a positive person too and partly why we and the Eunpo folks are also attracted to her aura. Then I remember how many people commented in those Netflix/Swoon videoclips of RaRa and Jun whereby they wish they can find a Jun in their life...while I was asking myself where can I find a guy version of RaRa in my life. 

Hahaha, I love Jun, but hey, a male version of Rara would also capture my heart I'm sure :laugh:

On 12/15/2020 at 11:45 AM, purplefin said:

Other scenes that I love is their playful banter and  scenes where you think Jun or Rara was about to say something sweet or confess but they were just "killing the moment" with their unexpected lines. 

In episode 15,  I'm glad that Jun asked Rara regarding the level of punishments she had with her piano teacher, that hug was  . To be honest, I was curious when Rara mentioned it in the first few episodes too. And I thought it will be left unanswered. 

This scene was really sweet, regardless of whether you liked the final arc of the drama or not! :BulbaOWO::hearties:

Q30UJHO.jpg

HhC4e32.jpg

AtmDOUa.jpg

GlOieOt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

18 hours ago, eNDe said:

At least from this interview, we know LJW would love to work with GA again in the future...also...even till the end, GA speaks to LJW calling him "Jun-ah!" like she knows fans of DDSSLLS just love the way she says it: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMsPuZJwiU/

That interview was so sweet. It was their exit interview I guess! But I love that LJW did talk about wanting to work with her or see her in the future. Not every star says this about their co-stars (sometimes they just don't get the chance), so hearing it explicitly made me smile :heart:

18 hours ago, eNDe said:

Yeah I was glad he asked her about it too hence why ep 15 was still pretty good to watch again, just too bad it's sandwiched between that bad taste of ep 14 & 16 at that time. Now, we can happily skip them. Probably the other thing we didn't get to see it through is their initial plan to meet in Jeju.

I really thought that could have been such a good way to end the story, even if they didn't get married. A trip to Jeju, which is pretty much the honeymoon island. Ah well. I did actually like Episode 15 if you forget about episode 14 and half of episode 16. That's why I thought that Swoon video about Lala and Jun was good because it cut out some of those cute parts of episode 15 and skipped over episodes 14 and 16. LOL :laugh: I do have to say I have poor memory though...which episode did they plan to meet at Jeju again??

18 hours ago, eNDe said:

When he said he would like to watch the drama with GA in that Thai Netflix interview, he's right to pick her because I'm sure he can be happy with so many great scenes they've both worked well and definitely the sweetness and comedy he can take pointers from GA. I also think GA has worked hard for this drama and I believe it's also the chemistry she and LJW have which develop good trust, then understanding and executing what they need to do for RaRa and Jun as the two characters that leads the distance of the show (not forgetting the rest of the brilliant supporting co-stars) Bravo!   

Keep sharing your favourite RaRa and Jun scenes here! :hearties:

Oh yeah, for sure. I feel like LJW would have learnt a lot form Go Ara. Especially in sweetness and comedy. I think LJW has tsundere down to a tee from previous roles and he naturally seems to have a teasing/ dry humour side to him (he did say in the past if he bought a present, he'd be like, "Meh, just picked this up. Nothing special." :laugh: To be honest, the Jun at the end of the series screamed out LJW more than Jun in my eyes...which is why I eventually forgave him. LOL). Soooo I think Go Ara really did teach him a lot about those elements, not just on screen but real life too since he was always charmed by her ability to be herself and just have fun :wow:

18 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i'm new here. I really enjoy reads all the conversation in this thread. At first, i watch DDSSLLS because i curious about go ara and lee jae wook pairing. I never thought i would love this couple very much. This drama is soo good at least for me and i become fan for both of them. I really hope them would got best couple in KBS Drama Award

My dear @multiloverss! Welcome to our thread :CharmanderYay: Hehe, I've seen your around the other forums  (since you're like me with the same username everywhere!) I feel like I can relate - I only really came to this drama after finished Extraordinary You and wasn't expecting to love Lala and Jun as much as I did. :hearties:

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, we are fans of the drama and now this couple!

Have you voted for them as Best Couple yet? I think @JenL had posted some instructions on how to do that in the main drama thread, so I'm adding a link to her post there.

Yep, we're all slighlty obsessive fans of Lala and Jun/ Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook :MewWave: Haha, thanks for resharing. I keep forgetting who/where I've shared those KBS Best Couple Voting Instructions!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

A mini present for you all: I subbed that tiny conversation that GAR and LJW had that @stroppyse translated...Thanks for giving us this cuteness!! :wow::MewGiggle::hearties:

So it's only 1:54 to 2:11 on this video that has subs. 

Hahaha, in case you didn't figure out through the dialogue, GAR teases LJW for eating the cookies by himself and LJW actually gives her some cookie

fHVtVZB.gif

The soft subtitles will block this, but you can totally see from the gif above, he hands her some cookies...and then next thing GAR is happily eating :popcorn:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4