La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Merry Christmas, everyone! I clicked so fast as soon as I saw the swoon video.

I've watched the beach bts so many times before, but I didn't catch when LJW said Go Ara was so cute looking for hermit crabs, and he couldn't stop cheesing. :eeeee:

Netflix really gifted us more RaRaJun for Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrate it

:Party01::Party02:

On 12/24/2020 at 8:13 PM, JenL said:

As a Christmas present, I got someone to translate this video and I've subbed it :) If we're not getting new BTS footage, may as well make sure we understand all the BTS videos by translating the few that haven't been translated yet! :laugh::hearties:

Woowww thank you @JenL..it really cheers me up 

(Just receive refund for DVD Dodosolsollalasol, reality hit that the DVD production is cancelled :pandasadspoon::laugh:)

And Rara ( oh I mean Ara) post this on her IG...so pretty:wow: still can see Rara vibe on her haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJN800sl-PG/?igshid=q9pamdu8tidd

Oh, KBS World YT Channel broadcasted KBS Entertainment Awards live yesterday so I hope they'll do the same for KBS Drama awards..and I hope Rara-Jun will come :pandaangel:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
13 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Woowww thank you @JenL..it really cheers me up 

(Just receive refund for DVD Dodosolsollalasol, reality hit that the DVD production is cancelled )

Hope you had a good Christmas! Ah, glad all the BTS have cheered you up! I'm going to try to sub a bit more while I'm on leave till the first week of Jan...if I can find people to do the translations :) Currently this is an audit of all the behind the scenes that has been translated/ subbed and all the things not subbed ( https://bit.ly/3mPo1YX). Some of the not subbed videos don't have much dialogue, so no need to sub...but the ones that do I'll see if anyone is interested and will sub if possible :)

I forgot to try to do the refund  :lettalKWA: so doing it now. Hahaha @twinkler0415 and @purplefin did you both end up doing it now? It makes me sad...but I guess there's no choice.

I was wondering about getting the GAR and LJW radio interview subbed ( The one linked here: The Kool FM one). I don't think the station or anyone will ending up doing it. Since we're all getting refunds, if there's any interest, maybe we could donate like a dollar or two each and I could try to get a friend to translate some and pay a translator to do some and I could sub it (30 mins is a loooong video and a lot of work for one person to translate for free.) Well, if there's any interest feel free to let me know here and I can look into it....just a thought for getting over the loss of the DVD and getting all the GAR+LJW content there is! :MewHi:

And Rara ( oh I mean Ara) post this on her IG...so pretty still can see Rara vibe on her haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJN800sl-PG/?igshid=q9pamdu8tidd

Yes, it was lovely to see 2 Christmas posts from her! :wow: She has a very Lala look still going on

Oh, KBS World YT Channel broadcasted KBS Entertainment Awards live yesterday so I hope they'll do the same for KBS Drama awards..and I hope Rara-Jun will come 

I think they will because there's no audience at the awards this year given covid (there's another wave in Korea), so the only way they could share it is via streaming. I hope they both come, but not sure exactly. It's going to be a bit of a hassle because everyone will have to wear face masks, I think :pandascared: So I hope that doesn't put either of them off from attending! I would love to see them again.

15 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I clicked so fast as soon as I saw the swoon video.

I've watched the beach bts so many times before, but I didn't catch when LJW said Go Ara was so cute looking for hermit crabs, and he couldn't stop cheesing. :eeeee:

Netflix really gifted us more RaRaJun for Christmas.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! :heart:  Haha, I feel like I saw that part on someone's fan subs, but seeing it again on The Swoon subs I was charmed because it's nice to have it confirmed by multiple subbers :wow: I also like watching subs both by The Swoon and fans because sometimes The Swoon translates things quickly (though in an easy to understand way) but edits out bits, whereas fans who are more in love with the show tend to translate everything as is and literally. 

Haha, I liked that LJW couldn't stop laughing at GAR when she was excited at the hermit crabs. Ah, it was so cute! :BulbaOWO:

12 hours ago, multiloverss said:

finally we got its....look at this bts, made me miss rarajun couple so much.

12 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Haha same..feel so excited..I have to double check the release date because I couldn't believe my eyes at first..

Hahaha, well, I guess they also dragged the drama out for as long as they could to encourage more viewers!

I'm happy we got it as a Christmas present though, just so The Swoon released all the content tidily and any Lala and Jun content is always welcome in my life :wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Just receive refund for DVD Dodosolsollalasol, reality hit that the DVD production is cancelled

How did you cancel and refund it?

19 hours ago, Just_Me said:

And Rara ( oh I mean Ara) post this on her IG...so pretty:wow: still can see Rara vibe on her haha

I was kinda hoping to still see the ring on her finger LoL! 😄 there is one instagram post of LJW wherein he was wearing a ring as a necklace.. maybe he's actually dating somebody?? 🤔

23 hours ago, JenL said:

The Swoon also officially subbed the behind the scenes for eps 11-16 and dropped it off as a Christmas present today

So happy to see them release the BTS! 😍 and also super sad becuase this is the last one of them already... we wont get any new clips of GaR and LJW together again 😭 even the description of the swoon for the video they said 'its time to say goodbye to the cast of DDSSLLS', made me super sad....

There are also some difference in the subs/translation for the one I've watched before from mymonica60 on instagram. I wonder who is more accurate... also, the part when GAR hugged LJW, I thought GAR just hugged him, but it seems that someone told GAR to move (then a pillow was pulled from her back), thats why her hand moved in for a 'hug', but actually she's just using him as leverage... 😐

6 hours ago, JenL said:

was wondering about getting the GAR and LJW radio interview subbed ( The one linked here: The Kool FM one). 

Oooooh! That would be awesome!!! 

I havent canceled my DVD order yet 😅

6 hours ago, JenL said:

Since we're all getting refunds, if there's any interest, maybe we could donate like a dollar or two each and I could try to get a friend to translate some and pay a translator to do some and I could sub it (30 mins is a loooong video and a lot of work for one person to translate for free

No problem with me. I just dont know how I'd be able to transfer it from my country tho... but i'll try to figure something out

6 hours ago, JenL said:

think they will because there's no audience at the awards this year given covid (there's another wave in Korea), so the only way they could share it is via streaming. I hope they both come, but not sure exactly. It's

Im kind of skeptic about GAR going to the award. She has a little nephew with her, maybe she will think about his safety?

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Oh actually I order it through someone else so she's the one that taking care of the refund and yesterday she told that the refund is finished and wire the money to me..(hahaha why receive the money make me sad:laugh:) ..sorry can't help you about this:duckpout: 

34 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

there is one instagram post of LJW wherein he was wearing a ring as a necklace.. maybe he's actually dating somebody?? 🤔

He also wear ring pendant at KBS Cool FM too..so maybe it's just of part of his style.. even I doubt he's dating now but isn't not impossible tough..

55 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

😐

6 hours ago, JenL said:

was wondering about getting the GAR and LJW radio interview subbed ( The one linked here: The Kool FM one). 

6 hours ago, JenL said:

was wondering about getting the GAR and LJW radio interview subbed ( The one linked here: The Kool FM one). I don't think the station or anyone will ending up doing it. Since we're all getting refunds, if there's any interest, maybe we could donate like a dollar or two each and I could try to get a friend to translate some and pay a translator to do some and I could sub it (30 mins is a loooong video and a lot of work for one person to translate for free.) Well, if there's any interest feel free to let me know here and I can look into it....just a thought for getting over the loss of the DVD and getting all the GAR+LJW content there is!

Yes, that will be awesome. Count me in.

58 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Im kind of skeptic about GAR going to the award. She has a little nephew with her, maybe she will think about his safety?

Or maybe she prefers to spend new year's eve with her family (maybe that's also the reason why she didn't attend it before?!)

• Like 5
1 hour ago, twinkler0415 said:

we wont get any new clips of GaR and LJW together again 😭 even the description of the swoon for the video they said 'its time to say goodbye to the cast of DDSSLLS', made me super sad....

They released uncut version of PSH and Hyun Bin Jenga game after long time so maybe there will be another release of Dodosolsollalasol maybe the Telepathy Game:pandapray: that would be awesome

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
58 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

just hope she would coming to the awards.....she said want to win best couple.i hope them can get that awards.They deserve its....:love:

Yeess, I hope for this time she will attend the awards show..and of course hope they win the best couple awards. If she knows before hand that they win, she'll feel bad to skip it this year:heart:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 12/26/2020 at 8:00 PM, twinkler0415 said:

Ohhhh, if you haven't refunded, I would do it quickly in case they give up refunding after fan cafe closes :lettalKWA: I only know how to do it if you ordered from Yes Global. You need to log in and go to your order history. There's a button there that says cancel order. If you hit that button, it will automatically refund the payment. It might take a few days for the monies to come back to your account though!

I was kinda hoping to still see the ring on her finger LoL! 😄 there is one instagram post of LJW wherein he was wearing a ring as a necklace.. maybe he's actually dating somebody??

Hehe, I try not to ship or speculate because it only makes you feel bad and you never get conclusive proof unless they get outed or they announce it. Most actors are just friends. But it's fun to focus on the chemistry we see from actors. Like I can't control their feelings or anything, but if they seem to have a good chemistry talking to each other and acting together, I love them for that! :heart: With GAR and LJW, that's all I have to go by so I'll just enjoy what I have :hearties:

So happy to see them release the BTS! 😍 and also super sad becuase this is the last one of them already... we wont get any new clips of GaR and LJW together again 😭 even the description of the swoon for the video they said 'its time to say goodbye to the cast of DDSSLLS', made me super sad....

There are also some difference in the subs/translation for the one I've watched before from mymonica60 on instagram. I wonder who is more accurate... also, the part when GAR hugged LJW, I thought GAR just hugged him, but it seems that someone told GAR to move (then a pillow was pulled from her back), thats why her hand moved in for a 'hug', but actually she's just using him as leverage...

Yes, it was a bittersweet feeling for sure! I loved getting the last BTS, but it did feel a little final in terms of it being the end of their promotional run on The Swoon :letalQQ: I guess all good things must come to an end. 

Actually Stroppyse and I translated and subbed a version too (Soft subs, so you need to turn on 'cc' > English to see subs on Youtube). I find accuracy to be between all the translations often. Sometimes someone catches the part that another translator does not. Also I think some people translate more literally and some people translate more conversationally - you lose or change the meaning slightly depending on how you translate....so I guess I like watching all the videos because it gives me a fuller understanding of what is actually happening. 

Haha, no matter if she hugged him or not...she still snuggled in closer. I mean, she could have sat up or something instead :smug:

On 12/26/2020 at 9:04 PM, Just_Me said:

Or maybe she prefers to spend new year's eve with her family (maybe that's also the reason why she didn't attend it before?!)

I'm hoping she'll attend...but also not holding out too much hope because DDSSLLS hasn't thrown too much hope in my way. It has taught me that "you probably won't get what you want in life but maybe you have to learn to live with that" :idk::laugh:

Hmmmm yes, I suspect this is the case with GAR. I do think it's kind of weird to put it on New Year's Eve because award shows are technically work. And if it's just additional work you don't get paid for (but seen as glamour and the fun part of your job), I can see why some actors opt not to attend! :thinking:

He also wear ring pendant at KBS Cool FM too..so maybe it's just of part of his style.. even I doubt he's dating now but isn't not impossible tough..

I agree with this. I think it's more a style choice than a dating choice. Something he said about his dating style once made me think he'd be unlikely to be so mushy  :laugh: But who knows since Korean celebrities are unlikely to tell you the truth about their lives (and I guess they have a right to their privacy)

On 12/26/2020 at 9:18 PM, Just_Me said:

They released uncut version of PSH and Hyun Bin Jenga game after long time so maybe there will be another release of Dodosolsollalasol maybe the Telepathy Game that would be awesome

I feel like they haven't put up a 'no cut video' in aaages, but that would be a dream!

On 12/26/2020 at 9:25 PM, purplefin said:

Yes. I did refund it from the global website. I know right 😔

-------

I'll reply to all later. 😅

I have been busy working these days. 😪

Haha, all good. Glad you got the the money back! :nya:

On 12/27/2020 at 2:34 AM, multiloverss said:

just hope she would coming to the awards.....she said want to win best couple.i hope them can get that awards.They deserve its....

On 12/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, Just_Me said:

Yeess, I hope for this time she will attend the awards show..and of course hope they win the best couple awards. If she knows before hand that they win, she'll feel bad to skip it this year

Well, I hope she comes. I wonder if actors message each other to see if the other is going? I just think if they won best couple and one of the actors were not there...wouldn't it look weird?! :pandascared: For those who watch award shows, has this ever happened before? 

• Like 3

The Swoon just released this video which includes GAR and LJW's wishes before the end of 2020 (recorded same day as their Swoon games!) Not sure why my gifs turned out different sizes, but here GAR and LJW's parts :heart:

s0Fdh9g.gif

1Dxw8ZI.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

No problem with me. I just dont know how I'd be able to transfer it from my country tho... but i'll try to figure something out

Yes, that will be awesome. Count me in.

Glad you guys are interested!! I'll have to think of a way of organising the funds to do the GAR and LJW radio interview translation. I was thinking of doing a small Kickstarter or something. That way more people can donate? It's not like a crazy amount - We'd only need $60 USD to translate the whole thing at most. And I tested out a translator who hardsubbed this BTS below (as in she put the subtitles on the video) and her work was really good. I would be happy to let her do it.

Also this is a new BTS that was not previously translated - it's now been translated and subbed. I also did a softsub version of the same video on my channel which has some slightly different information (Just more context).

Hardsubbed

Softsubbed

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 12/26/2020 at 3:09 AM, JenL said:

I was wondering about getting the GAR and LJW radio interview subbed ( The one linked here: The Kool FM one). I don't think the station or anyone will ending up doing it. Since we're all getting refunds, if there's any interest, maybe we could donate like a dollar or two each and I could try to get a friend to translate some and pay a translator to do some and I could sub it (30 mins is a loooong video and a lot of work for one person to translate for free.) Well, if there's any interest feel free to let me know here and I can look into it....just a thought for getting over the loss of the DVD and getting all the GAR+LJW content there is! :MewHi:

I did watch that interview though I don't understand a thing 🤣🙈.

Count me in, I don't mind donating. 😊

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha, no matter if she hugged him or not...she still snuggled in closer. I mean, she could have sat up or something instead :smug:

hahaha. True. 😍

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm hoping she'll attend...but also not holding out too much hope because DDSSLLS hasn't thrown too much hope in my way. It has taught me that "you probably won't get what you want in life but maybe you have to learn to live with that" :idk::laugh:

Hahaha. Life lessons fron ddsslls 🤣

I do hope they both attend the awards and win 🤞. But considering the 2nd strain of covid and countries going on lockdown again,  and GAR being notorious in not attending, 😅 we can only hope. 

41 minutes ago, JenL said:

The Swoon just released this video which includes GAR and LJW's wishes before the end of 2020 (

The Swoon really loves them. 🥰

I sincerely hope their acting and chemistry will be recognised and appreciated. 😊

Thank you for all the subs @JenL🤗

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
56 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Ooooh, they followed my suggestion 😂😅 😆

I mentioned previously thay they should have included the beach scene in the previous teaser. 😆

Well done kbs..😄

really hope rarajun couple would win best couple. As the no audience concept, i hope for the best couple winner made special performance....:wow:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

According to Instagram, LJW is confirmed to attend the KBS drama awards :CharmanderYay: 

Not surprised since Korea is under another lockdown/restriction period for Covid, so according to my friends in Korea you can't visit friends or go out very much...so it's not like you'd have many plans for New Years - The Awards are probably the closest you get to a NYE party. And I think his agency would prefer him attending these than just going out to town.

But in general, LJW tends to go to Award shows alot since he keeps picking up Rookie awards and it must still be fresh and exciting, like a perk of the job, as a young star. LJW also looks like he has fun whenever he runs into cast and crew members from his past dramas. No word on GAR going though :thinking:

M1Hylea.png

mMO2pcM.png

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

3 hours ago, JenL said:

According to Instagram, LJW is confirmed to attend the KBS drama awards :CharmanderYay: 

Not surprised since Korea is under another lockdown/restriction period for Covid, so according to my friends in Korea you can't visit friends or go out very much...so it's not like you'd have many plans for New Years - The Awards are probably the closest you get to a NYE party. And I think his agency would prefer him attending these than just going out to town.

But in general, LJW tends to go to Award shows alot since he keeps picking up Rookie awards and it must still be fresh and exciting, like a perk of the job, as a young star. LJW also looks like he has fun whenever he runs into cast and crew members from his past dramas. No word on GAR going though :thinking:

so LJW confrimed to attend KBS drama award.As he confrimed to attend, he definitely would got rookie award for this year. I really hope LJW and GAR get best couple.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2