La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Just now, JenL said:

The subtitle on the DDSSLLS part of that KBS world video (in the twitter link above) made me laugh: "Have a good cry and you'll feel better" 

I feel like that's what KBS and the writer's wanted us to do :laugh: LOL

Hahaha I think KBS realize they make the fans of Dodosolsollalasol frustrated about the ending so they told us to do so :laugh:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Hahaha I think KBS realize they make the fans of Dodosolsollalasol frustrated about the ending so they told us to do so 

Hahaha, now they give us this advice!

The KBS Awards are starting! Haha, we've got new covid cases where I live so there's slightly tightened restrictions again.

I've given up my plans to stay home this NYE...so in a way I'm thankful for these awards, even if I don't know what will happen :lenny:

• Like 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

47 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Hahaha I think KBS realize they make the fans of Dodosolsollalasol frustrated about the ending so they told us to do so :laugh:

Glad they are aware. 😅

They could have done something about it *coughsspecial/cough2nd season*. Or cast GAR and LJW in different drama. 😅😆  ~ all wishful thinking. 🤣

Anyway, let us just hope for the best. 

Keep us posted with the awards guys.

As I decided not to watch 😆😅😂.

Edited by purplefin
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Keep us posted with the awards guys.

As I decided not to watch

Hahaha New Year's plans? Or not an Awards show person...or too stressful about seeing if GAR turns up? :laugh:

Rough translation of LJW's interview

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Just now, JenL said:

Hahaha New Year's plans? Or not an Awards show person...or too stressful about seeing if GAR turns up? :laugh:

Hahaha, despite the lockdown,  preparing a little something for new year later to bring luck for 2021. 🤣

I normally don't watch 😅.

I'd rather watch the clips after the awards. 🤣

• Like 4

I miss out Jun on red carpet... thanks guys for update it here...

No worries, LJW got there pretty early! The host has been asking some people about getting the couple award...but he didn't ask LJW :psweatduck: I must learn to understand that I love this cursed drama. Got to come in with no expectations! :lol:

Go Ara didn't turn up on the Red carpet which looks to have finished streaming, so I'm going to guess she didn't turn up :letalQQ:

(Though not unexpected!)

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

No sign of GAR on the red carpet  there are only a handful of actors/actress on the red carpet

:letalQQ:

But Thanks to you guys, I was also not shocked :lenny:

I think I always expect actors to go to award shows, but then there are some that don't want to...and in pandemic times, I feel like GAR would be even more of a 'no.'

But I feel like whacking her for letting LJW represent their show by himself. Like come on GAR, you're like the veteran actress and you gained more from this drama as Lala than he did as Jun tbh :KittyMallet::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, JenL said:

But I feel like whacking her for letting LJW represent their show by himself. Like come on GAR, you're like the veteran actress and you gained more from this drama as Lala than he did as Jun tbh :KittyMallet::lol:

Hahaha...i feel the same way. Like why...now she wants us to be sad like we did with Jun on ep 16...

It’s already rare for her to appear with her co-star in reality shows or magazine shoots. So when she does appear, I’m always surprised. Her most recent years appearance with co-star in Knowing Bros is because she loves the show and in Running Man because it’s been so long since she appear there or any reality show.

So are we expecting them not getting the couple award then? :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
15 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Lets hope she's just late. Maybe KBS will not feature everyone on the Red Carpet?

Or DDSSLS curse strikes again. Maybe LJW won a solo award also YeJiWon, maybe she won best supporting actress 

I prefer not to pretend and just rip the band-aid off to face the cold hard truth :laugh:

I think it's likely LJW and YJW may have won solo awards - it seems like this year, they probably contact winners more than anyone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, purplefin said:

. Or cast GAR and LJW in different drama. 😅😆  ~ all wishful thinking. 🤣

Hahaha...I’m gonna wish for this too now that 99.9% they are not getting the couple award.

Still...poor LJW...I know it’s his first lead role so for sure he has to be there but it seems so strange and incomplete not seeing GAR to represent the other character that lead the drama. 

• Sad 4
5 minutes ago, eNDe said:

So are we expecting them not getting the couple award then? 

6 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

i'm quite dissapointed GAR did not appear at red carpet....i waiting for her.So maybe they did not got the best couple award tonight

Hmmm, they might not have since there are a few dramas that seem to have strong shipping on Twitter for other shows like Once Again? But it's also possible they did since there's like 5 awards, but LJW will just accept it himself on their behalf and make a nice speech...or they'll do it digitally or with pre-recorded video or something. :idk:

MBC gave their best couple a bus stop poster. LOL.

• Like 4

My relationship with Dodosolsollalasol be like the one who have unrequited love that already rejected for so many times but can't help but still love it no matter what:laugh:

Cheer up guys..she may can't attend for some reasons..still hope they win the best couple awards and if LJW and  Ye Ji Won win award too that would be awesome..

(Off topic: YJW won awards on MBC drama awards last year and she got touched and speechless so she drag Oh Ji Jo her co-stars to give the speech on her behalf haha, I hope she doesn't drag LJW this time, and it won't be allowed too I guess:laugh:)

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

My relationship with Dodosolsollalasol be like the one who have unrequited love that already rejected for so many times but can't help but still love it no matter what

HAHAHA. Yes, my loyalty is unrewarded, but I still keep coming back for more torture :laugh::lol:

They hooked us in good with all those Behind the Scenes damnnn

23 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Cheer up guys..she may can't attend for some reasons..still hope they win the best couple awards and if LJW and  Ye Ji Won win award too that would be awesome..

I think GAR probably done it a lot in her youth so it might just get tiring after awhile (like working after hours). I remember watching the actors of my Taiwanese drama Someday or One Day  earlier in the year doing post award interviews at 2:00am after the Golden Bell and the main actress Alice Ke said they hadn't eaten yet, except for a banana she secretly snuck in her bag...And I was like, this sounds so difficult! Along with covid and the fact she likes to spend time with family and it's NYE, I guess I understand, though I still wish she came! :idk:

I guess we just need a fan to photoshop this video of GAR in a hot red dress alongside LJW tonight! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcnjq7Jzsi/ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though...my cheerup is that we have $53 for our translation fundraiser! So I'm going to focus on that additional content that we will have at least in the first week of Jan. Maybe seeing all the BTS videos in full detail will give us a bit more closure :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Party! 1

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

Seriously though...my cheerup is that we have $53 for our translation fundraiser! So I'm going to focus on that additional content that we will have at least in the first week of Jan

YES!! 

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

I guess we just need a fan to photoshop this video of GAR in a hot red dress alongside LJW tonight! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcnjq7Jzsi/ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haha...she has had many styles over the years...it’ll be hard to choose which one if I were the one doing it. I like LJW’s outfit from the mbc awards though. Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Just_Me said:

My relationship with Dodosolsollalasol be like the one who have unrequited love that already rejected for so many times but can't help but still love it no matter what:laugh:

Same 😅

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Seriously though...my cheerup is that we have $53 for our translation fundraiser! So I'm going to focus on that additional content that we will have at least in the first week of Jan. Maybe seeing all the BTS videos in full detail will give us a bit more closure :heart:

That's good news. 😊😉

‐-------------

It seems my luck is not working this 2020. 😆 

It seems that the ending made a lot of difference for them not to win the awards though..😔

--------------

Wishing a better 2021 ahead.

Happy new year to all!😊

• Like 2
  • Party! 1