La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

Eh, I'll get back to everyone tomorrow...but saw this idea on Twitter which I really liked. Someone made a thread of all the casting photos (Photos the media/ bloggers put together when lead actors are announced for a drama) of their favourite pairing...I thought it'd be fun to do one for LJW and GAR...

U8FDgLM.jpg

6Pro8Yn.png

WiDtRzx.png

YgU2IGu.jpg

N6ly1u7.jpg

Sometimes I like it when the articles pick two pictures of them with somewhat matching actions, haha

3QSChPH.jpg

swUiV1k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 1/15/2021 at 12:39 AM, multiloverss said:

maybe i should try to watch lala land also....i'm still hesitant whether to see this film or not as i know the ending.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:06 AM, purplefin said:

I haven't watched the movie but yeah someone else spoiled the ending for me 😆. But a lot were saying that it was a good movie too, it was even nominated for an Oscar. 

Hahaha well La la Land is worth a watch as it is really beautiful. I think the Director said you have to view it in with the idea in mind that it's not a love story. It's more like a story about career and dreams and life. But it's very aesthetic and dreamy and colourful with a bittersweet ending, so the style reminds me a little of DDSSLLS...It's funny that I mentioned this film and then on Instagram, I saw someone had made some mash up fan art of DDSSLLS x La La Land

9lXgq5V.jpg

On 1/15/2021 at 1:07 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Ooh, thats nice to know... maybe the writer  is a huge fan of this film. I suddenly remember your theory before that maybe the writer did plan on killing Jun but KBS insisted to bring him back to life

@twinkler0415 Haha, I definitely have way too many theories about DDSSLLS still in order to try explain the ending and the writer's choice :lol: I don't think all my theories are right or definitive, but I guess they offer different ideas that people can take away to make sense of what happened...without some sort of explanation, people get caught in a limbo and I think the annoyance makes people feel annoyed at the drama. I prefer if they can explain it in some way and think of DDSSLLS with some fondness even if there's some sadness there, rather than anger :idk:

On 1/15/2021 at 3:01 AM, eNDe said:

Hahaha...I don’t like horror but once in a while I would give it a go again like The Ghost Detective BUT I extremely avoid anything with zombie now. 28 Weeks Later was one of those zombie films that made me regret watching in the first place. To think I used to follow the Resident Evil series so maybe I’ve watched too much back then and no longer can take the amount of shock these zombies come at me on screen. Haha. Train to Busan was probably my last and I was forced by my sister to watch it because she’s too afraid to watch it alone and needed a seasoned zombie viewer. That was it, I’m done haha. If LJW in a zombie drama/film - goodbye! 

On 1/16/2021 at 2:18 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Hahaha!! Funny 🤣 me too, super fan of resident evil but cant take anymore zombie movies becuase most zombie movies these days are kinda bleh 😄 been watching the walking dead as well but upto 8th season only then stopped...

Hahaha, funny how we have different tastes!! I'm not a horror watcher for sure. I don't like gore and I hate that people get killed off so quickly and easily. But I really like zombie films/dramas since the revival a few years ago because for me, I think zombie genre is less horror because of the creatures (though they are often scary). It's more a reflection on the human race and how people react in times of panic...do they help people or do they harm them to help themselves? Often it's not the zombies that people have to avoid...but the other human beings! :lettalKWA: I loved Train to Busan for this reason - because of Ma Dong-seok's character changing Gong Yoo's character and making him a better and less self-centred person. Also in Kingdom the characters were so powerful, both good and bad and it said a lot about humanity... I remember the people more than the creatures themselves. @twinkler0415 I also watched Walking Dead until a season or two after Glenn's ending. The show's writing was terrible after that!

Also a lot of zombie stuff is also more B-grade horror and often mixed with comedy - there was a good Korean film called The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale which was a fun one.

So, I'll say no to LJW or/and GAR doing horror but zombie films/ dramas are different for me....don't worry LJW (or GAR), I'll definitely watch if you choose to do a zombie series, even if no one else will! :laugh: Actually Netflix was advertising GAR's Black to me the other day which looked kinda scary!

I’ve suffered from SLS plenty of times so now I’ll bookmarked potential good pairings or good reviews of second leads and will plan to watch when drama is over so i can hit the skip button happily. Haha. I’m looking into checking out Run On when it’s over for their second lead. Also because it’s track/sports related too. 

Haha, I'm constantly on the SLS bandwagon too! I think I'm so used to it now I almost expect to prefer the second lead a lot of the times :lenny: (Speaking of Run On, I'm currently watching and I prefer the second lead male more too :lol:).  But I have to watch everything, skipping drives me mad, so I just suffer through it :laugh: 

I was shocked to see Jun’s dad in it too! Haha. I totally don’t remember him in it since his role is minor in MH however I just cannot forget him as Jun’s dad now. Also, you’ll see another familiar face in MH from DDSSLLS. Can’t wait for you to watch it so you can enjoy its awesome bts too. 

Hehe, is Jun's dad evil in MH too? I know. The more senior actors often get known to me as someone's parent. There's also Lala's dad who is literally everyone korean actor's dad :laugh:

Now that I think about it, sometimes dramas actually have a few alternate endings being filmed so it’s just a matter of which will be selected for the final airing but I’m not sure if it’s solely depending on ratings or viewers opinions are considered. For sure DDSSLLS official ending wasn’t from viewers general opinion! Hah. 

Safe to say, DDSSLLS probably had at least two endings written to be filmed.

I always wonder why K-dramas don't do a test run of endings with focus groups? :thinking: I don't think you need to please everyone, but I think you need to know if your ending is going to irritate and anger everyone! Finding out then you could at least think of another way to alter the ending so it's not so disliked. If they were afraid of focus group viewers ruining the ending, there could be legal waivers to stop people from disclosing the ending anywhere etc. 

I'm not sure if an alternative ending by DDSSLLS's writer would be better or worse. I feel like having written 2 other dramas (which I hear had happier, more palatable endings)...I think they were either trying to be experimental or maybe even write a possibly sadder ending than past works...so I wonder if the alternative would have been more traumatic :psweatduck: People under value the importance of a well-written happy ending!

Same here! Could this be LJW’s view too whenever GAR made him laugh, getting too many NG. This is why we would need them to watch an episode together and do commentary. Well, in that Thai Netflix interview, LJW did offer it. 

Hahaha, I hope it was LJW's view of GAR...it's clear that he felt this way watching her do things like dig up crabs on the beach and when she made crazy reactions to things in interviews :laugh:

Thanks for reminding us that LJW would totally have done a commentary with GAR :BulbaOWO: At least the thought keeps me happy!

Oooh, hopefully, LJW will post a photo of the fangift too 🥰. Where is that boy anyway? 😅 He hasn't been active in social media since winning the award 😂

Haha don't know if I've ever seen LJW post any photos with fan gifts before, though he does pose with his food trucks that's for sure! Yeah, he's been missing in action since the year started and it's driving his fans a little crazy. I think he's just having a break since it's been pretty continuous for him these past few years and it's probably good for his mental health....but someone attacked me on Twitter for saying that :lettalKWA: Fans get a little too crazy sometimes! It would be nice if he was on social media a little more, but I guess he's pretty careful and reserved about his image :lenny:

Yes, they could have done that with a commentary or something *sighs*.  I would like to know what they think of the ending as they might have a different opinion as they were acting the character themselves  😅. Also  Love the  other cast's interactions behind the scenes as well.  As I have said before, the drama had a lot of potential and it was really sad that the ending trumps it all for some viewers 😔

Yes, for sure! I would love to know the actor's opinions on their characters' actions or their feelings about the way the scenes went. And if the cast could talk in a conversation format, it would be so much fun. Any sort of additional content with DDSSLLS cast would have been welcomed! :letalQQ:

On 1/16/2021 at 2:18 AM, twinkler0415 said:

That would be awesome to know, but so sad we will never find out.. 😔 really hope someone from KBS will leak the locked-in-the-storage unseen footage of DDSSLLS...😏

Hahaha maybe if we're good at telepathy (better than GAR and LJW)...we can send the thought to whoever owns that hidden away DDSSLLS content! :laugh:

On 1/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, Just_Me said:

So beautiful, isn't it? :wow: 

Just now, the pianist of DDSSLLS's piano music (like Twenty Fingers and Pleasure of Love) reposted the video of the ladies from DDSSLLS eating dinner together when the show finished. It seems she is the person we didn't recognise from this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIkN5MFcTX/

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

1 hour ago, JenL said:

La la Land is worth a watch as it is really beautiful. I think the Director said you have to view it in with the idea in mind that it's not a love story.

i just watch this movie last night....this movies so beautiful and i think i understood why both of them did not get together at the last. The movies focused on the journey for both of them to achieve their career not their love story. But still,this movies is great.:hearties:

I read some post in ig about LJW news drama....he rumour will cast in tvn new drama 'link'with kim jiwon. I think if the female lead is KJW mybe i will give try to watching that drama. I'm waiting for GAR new drama, i hope she also came out with news drama.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha maybe if we're good at telepathy (better than GAR and LJW)...we can send the thought to whoever owns that hidden away DDSSLLS content

Hahahha!!!! I really want professor X's power right now 🤣

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Just now, the pianist reposted the video of the ladies from DDSSLLS eating dinner together when the show finished. It seems she is the person we didn't recognise from this video: https://www.

Ooohh, thats why she looked familiar! I Hope the pianist post a behind the scene of GAR learning/playing piano and the BTS of the piano duet of GAR and LJW...

54 minutes ago, multiloverss said:

read some post in ig about LJW news drama....he rumour will cast in tvn new drama 'link'with kim jiwon. I think if the female lead is KJW mybe i will give try to watching that drama. I'm waiting for GAR new drama, i hope she also came out with news drama

Wow! Thank you for the info. I'll look into it as well 😄 is lovestruck in the city done filming? 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, multiloverss said:

I read some post in ig about LJW news drama....he rumour will cast in tvn new drama 'link'with kim jiwon. I think if the female lead is KJW mybe i will give try to watching that drama. I'm waiting for GAR new drama, i hope she also came out with news drama.

So far this one is just a rumour :MewHi: The role was offered to Kim Seon Ho first and he still hasn't confirmed if he has accepted or rejected this offer. I've seen the posts, but only from Indonesian sites rather than Korean sites.

If it does happen, I'm not sure about whether I would watch...haha still missing Lala and Jun and Kim Jiwon isn't really one of my favourites. But I would give most LJW dramas a shot. As for GAR, I think @eNDe said it may be awhile before she accepts something

2 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Ooohh, thats why she looked familiar! I Hope the pianist post a behind the scene of GAR learning/playing piano and the BTS of the piano duet of GAR and LJW...

Hahaha, I wonder if any staff members would post anything new after awhile of any behind the scenes. I mean it looks like there were a lot of people who worked on DDSSLLS...surely someone got some extra footage! :laugh:

All this talk about casting makes me think of when these two were cast. Here's a continuation of the casting pictures from before....feel free to add any if you want to :BulbaOWO::hearties:

ExpmUaH.jpg

5KVHOqz.jpg

XkLpVjp.jpg

x5MCHwU.jpg

eM1bF76.jpg

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenL You've awaken my editing mood so I'm gifting these "magazine photoshoots" of GAR and LJW for my fellow Twinkles :fam: 

@Just_Me@purplefin@multiloverss@twinkler0415 @Unnie0110@CINNABOM

spacer.png

The stars of Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol featured in our latest Twinkles Magazine

(the photoshoot spread that we didn't get officially is now here! Hope everyone find something they like haha...) 

Feel free to insert your story for any of these "photoshoots" as I imagine them being on set together for these photos although in real life, they are taken separately. 

Out of respect of the real photographers and photoshoots, I've added text on them just for our Twinkles fam here. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:hearties::Party01::hearties:

Edited by eNDe
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
20 hours ago, JenL said:

well La la Land is worth a watch as it is really beautifu

Is it avail on netflix? 😅

20 hours ago, JenL said:

But I really like zombie films/dramas since the revival a few years ago because for me, I think zombie genre is less horror because of the creatures (though they are often scary). It's more a reflection on the human race and how people react in times of panic...do they help people or do they harm them to help themselves? Often it's not the zombies that people have to avoid...but the other human beings! :lettalKWA: I loved Train to Busan for this reason - because of Ma Dong-seok's character changing Gong Yoo's character and making him a better and less self-centred person. Also in Kingdom the characters were so powerful, both good and bad and it said a lot about humanity... I remember the people more than the creatures themselves. @twinkler0415 I also watched Walking Dead until a season or two after Glenn's ending. The show's writing was terrible after that!

Also a lot of zombie stuff is also more B-grade horror and often mixed with comedy - there was a good Korean film called The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale which was a fun one.

So, I'll say no to LJW or/and GAR doing horror but zombie films/ dramas are different for me....don't worry LJW (or GAR), I'll definitely watch if you choose to do a zombie series, even if no one else will! :laugh: Actually Netflix was advertising GAR's Black to me the other day which looked kinda scary

I love horror/zombie movies too 😅.  Train to Busan and Kingdom is at the top of my list 😅. Though not a fan much with lots of violence involved like hostel, though I did watch it I have to skip the killings if it's too brutal 🙈. It depends how realistic the scenes are.  But I do love attack on titan anime  (weird right? 😆) . I tried watching Black, a few minutes on the 1st epi my jaw dropped when the guy was hit by a lorry 😱. I didn't think they wil show the whole scene. Anyway, I ended up  not watching for now 😅 and I don't really like the guy there so... 😅

20 hours ago, JenL said:

like having written 2 other dramas (which I hear had happier, more palatable endings

Yeah, she was the one who wrote shopaholic louie, so I thought it will be like something comedic and light 🤣. I remember the main character also suffered an accident in the 1st episode 😅. They did try to be experimental, but look where it got them *sigh*. They should have just stick to the basics.

20 hours ago, JenL said:

think he's just having a break since it's been pretty continuous for him these past few years and it's probably good for his mental health....but someone attacked me on Twitter for saying that :lettalKWA: Fans get a little too crazy sometimes! It would be nice if he was on social media a little more, but I guess he's pretty careful and reserved about his image

Yeah, he did have a busy two years. A break at a time like this would be helpful. Every fandom has got those types of fans 🤣, my goodness. I'd rather he will be more carefree in the future but being new and a rising star he does not wany any scandals of some sort. 

18 hours ago, multiloverss said:

read some post in ig about LJW news drama....he rumour will cast in tvn new drama 'link'with kim jiwon. I think if the female lead is KJW mybe i will give try to watching that drama. I'm waiting for GAR new drama, i hope she also came out with news drama.

Oh okay. I don't see their chemistry much but maybe I'm just RaraJun biased 🙊😆, will see if the plot looks promising  first. Sometimes I do want to see LJW acting with someone who's his age too but considering he's not-so-baby-faced that's why he's oftentimes paired with someone older 😅✌. 

@JenL @eNDeyou guys, nailed it. Awesome 👏. GAR looks soooo pretty in that short hair. LJW is gorgeous as always 😅

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

I just read a report on Soompi that Moon Ga Young will star opposite Kim Seon Ho in Link so I think the reports about LJW in this drama is false. I also think Kim Ji-won turned this drama down since Moon Ga Young will be taking the lead female role. I hope LJW and GAR both find good projects soon. And for a little bit to cheer us up, If Moon Ga Young and Kim Seon Ho do this project, it will be the second time they will be working as partners, the first being Waikiki 2 so there is hope someday that GAR and LJW will work on another project;) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449217wpp/moon-ga-young-reportedly-starring-in-new-fantasy-romance-drama

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Sometimes I do want to see LJW acting with someone who's his age too but considering he's not-so-baby-faced that's why he's oftentimes paired with someone older

you right...i also hope LJW can act with actress within his age. LJW has mature faced but still he can pull out high scholl student image.

I remember read some article that said LJW has ability to switch between man to boy based on character. He can played young and  old character without any problem in transition.

20 minutes ago, purplefin said:

Is it avail on netflix

Yes....lala land available in netflix.

Edited by multiloverss
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

there is hope someday that GAR and LJW will work on another project;) 

Hopefully soon 😂. The writer should redeem herself by pairing them again with a nice plot and ending 😅

1 hour ago, multiloverss said:

LJW has ability to switch between man to boy based on character. He can played young and  old character without any problem in transition.

That's his advantage as a lot of  actors can't do that kind of transition and because of that he can play more versatile roles. On another note,  I remember talking to one of my friends that there are actors who can play rich characters only  (like lee min ho, no offense LMH fans) but does not suit playing being poor 😅. LJW on the other hand can pull a lot of characters.

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

If Moon Ga Young and Kim Seon Ho do this project, it will be the second time they will be working as partners, the first being Waikiki 2 so there is hope someday that GAR and LJW will work on another project;) 

Wow, moon ga young is on a roll! The last drama i watched with her in it was live up to your name, and she was just a supporting actress there. If she will be paired up with Kim Seon Ho i think it will be their 3rd already. Kim Seon Ho was in find me in your memory also, then waikiki 2.... wow that is very rare.... I hope in the very near future this could happen to LJW and GAR (please drama Gods 🙏)

• Like 6
3 hours ago, purplefin said:

I remember talking to one of my friends that there are actors who can play rich characters only  (like lee min ho, no offense LMH fans) but does not suit playing being poor 😅. LJW on the other hand can pull a lot of characters.

That the why i interested to LJW....he played a different character for each drama he had starred. Hacker, high school student (bad boy and good boy version), chatter public officer and rookie actor. He can pulled all the character very well for a rookie actor.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

OMG @eNDe Your edits are so so so beautiful! :wow::SquirtleNiceAhah::heart:

Such nice matching pictures and the colour palettes are so aesthetic! You have a natural knack for editing...no wonder your friends thought your tennis magazines were actual publications!!! Haha did you end up going into a design job??

I hope you don't mind, but I'm saving all your pretty edits....they really do look like the LJW x GAR photo shoot we never had but deserved! :BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay::hearties:

In the words of Lala, Your fan art is "Good, Good, Good!" :wow::lol:

10 hours ago, purplefin said:

I love horror/zombie movies too 😅.  Train to Busan and Kingdom is at the top of my list 😅. Though not a fan much with lots of violence involved like hostel, though I did watch it I have to skip the killings if it's too brutal 🙈. It depends how realistic the scenes are.  But I do love attack on titan anime  (weird right? 😆) . I tried watching Black, a few minutes on the 1st epi my jaw dropped when the guy was hit by a lorry 😱. I didn't think they wil show the whole scene. Anyway, I ended up  not watching for now 😅 and I don't really like the guy there so...

Hahaha, same same...those two zombie series are on the top of my lists too @purplefin...Nah, you're not weird, everyone has their own tastes...oooh thanks for opinions on Black - I have a lot of watch first anyway!

Yeah, he did have a busy two years. A break at a time like this would be helpful. Every fandom has got those types of fans 🤣, my goodness. I'd rather he will be more carefree in the future but being new and a rising star he does not wany any scandals of some sort. 

Hahaha, yeah, every fandom does have some scary fans...but the big LJW fans should be happy because he posted 3 selfies today to end the drought of not posting since NY day: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLXIC1nS5Z/

I don't see their chemistry much but maybe I'm just RaraJun biased 🙊😆, will see if the plot looks promising  first. Sometimes I do want to see LJW acting with someone who's his age too but considering he's not-so-baby-faced that's why he's oftentimes paired with someone older

I'm not a KJW fan, so wasn't keen on the pairing, but it looks like she also hasn't agreed to the role and it might go to Moon Ga Young (True Beauty actress). She is super cute and fun and only 2 years older than LJW...

Nah, I think it's not just because LJW looks mature that they pair him up with older actresses. A lot of young actors get paired up with actresses that are at least 4-20 years older than them: Lee Do Hyun (18 Again), Kim Min Jae (Do You Like Brahms?), Yeo Jin Goo (Hotel Del Luna). I believe it's to help new actors learn to develop their skills with more experienced actors. In several interviews, LJW mentioned that he learnt a lot from GAR especially because he's not someone who watches Rom coms or has acted as such a sweet character before. I thought that it was nice that he credited her as guiding him with his acting :BulbaOWO::hearties:

9 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

I just read a report on Soompi that Moon Ga Young will star opposite Kim Seon Ho in Link so I think the reports about LJW in this drama is false. I also think Kim Ji-won turned this drama down since Moon Ga Young will be taking the lead female role. I hope LJW and GAR both find good projects soon. And for a little bit to cheer us up, If Moon Ga Young and Kim Seon Ho do this project, it will be the second time they will be working as partners, the first being Waikiki 2 so there is hope someday that GAR and LJW will work on another project;) 

9 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Wow, moon ga young is on a roll! The last drama i watched with her in it was live up to your name, and she was just a supporting actress there. If she will be paired up with Kim Seon Ho i think it will be their 3rd already. Kim Seon Ho was in find me in your memory also, then waikiki 2.... wow that is very rare.... I hope in the very near future this could happen to LJW and GAR (please drama Gods )

I think it's still not clearly confirmed for any of the actors yet - KSH also hasn't confirmed that he will take this role so he's not locked in either. I think LJW was rumoured because his name popped up on a schedule or something? If LJW is tied to that project, I'd prefer him working with MGY than KJW, since they already met when he did the True Beauty Cameo...and I quite like MGY as an actress.  But if MGY ends up acting with KSH, I think it is definitely a good reminder that pairings can happen again...I hope some director becomes friends with both GAR and LJW and offers them a project they can't turn down...or a director saw their Netflix chemistry and realised it'd be worth it to pair them together again! :laugh:

9 hours ago, multiloverss said:

you right...i also hope LJW can act with actress within his age. LJW has mature faced but still he can pull out high scholl student image.

I remember read some article that said LJW has ability to switch between man to boy based on character. He can played young and  old character without any problem in transition.

9 hours ago, purplefin said:

That's his advantage as a lot of  actors can't do that kind of transition and because of that he can play more versatile roles. On another note,  I remember talking to one of my friends that there are actors who can play rich characters only  (like lee min ho, no offense LMH fans) but does not suit playing being poor 😅. LJW on the other hand can pull a lot of characters.

Yep, I think he's such a versatile actor and one who is happy to take on some very diverse characters. Jun was so sweet which was different to Baek Kyung, who was pretty abusive at the start of Extraordinary You - it'd be hard to see them as the same person (Also LJW said Baek Kyung was very challenging to play because of the high energy needed to be constantly angry) :MewHi: 

I like that he has also played dislikeable and unattractive characters like Marco from Memories of Alhambra. I totally agree that he hasn't just tried to be the rich, pretty boy love interest (haha, all good, I'm not a LMH fan :lol:)

Also I found these gifs today and I love them....

tumblr-c4203c54c7b5bce673576a63ad21bb53-

FWwovG1.gif

CzobdH4.gif

tumblr-cd340f9f9f7809445a4a0bb096abd3db-

V7E0uWi.gif

B39oDhk.gif

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

On 1/17/2021 at 2:08 PM, JenL said:

So, I'll say no to LJW or/and GAR doing horror but zombie films/ dramas are different for me....don't worry LJW (or GAR), I'll definitely watch if you choose to do a zombie series, even if no one else will! :laugh:

Hahahahaha....and I'm feeling like a zombie after editing the magazine photoshoots for our Twinkles magazine here. Had that sudden need to do it just when I thought I would sleep early. BUT I had lots of fun doing it! :eeeee:

Actually Netflix was advertising GAR's Black to me the other day which looked kinda scary!

I thought it would be but it isn't actually because it's more of a crime-solving drama with a grim reaper caught in the middle of it so it's his narrative to tell the story in Black therefore it seems like a heavy ghost/horror genre. It has humour too so I did enjoy it more the second time I watched it. Yes, watched it twice haha because it has so much details to absorb that I got slightly confused somewhere in the middle but I continued anyway then I went on to watch it again recently to appreciate the writing.

Oh...and if you decide to watch, you might discover one or two names that would interest you of their other projects too. Similarly to how I found LJW's acting and presence caught my attention the first time I watched him in Search:WWW, I discovered the actor Kim Jae-Young through Black and I knew I needed to watch him again when he has a lead role. Soon enough, he finally did in Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life and he was brilliant in that weekend drama that I could survive watching an airing weekend drama. Phew! 

Hehe, is Jun's dad evil in MH too? I know. The more senior actors often get known to me as someone's parent. There's also Lala's dad who is literally everyone korean actor's dad :laugh:

Haha not pure evil...he played a much senior judge that the male lead look up to but let's just say he ain't a fantastic role model either hahaha. It's been 3 dramas in a row now I've seen him in such light that I wonder if I can shake it off the next time I see him in a proper good person role. But you're right, I do remember these much senior actors through their dad roles. haha. 

I feel like having written 2 other dramas (which I hear had happier, more palatable endings)...I think they were either trying to be experimental or maybe even write a possibly sadder ending than past works...so I wonder if the alternative would have been more traumatic :psweatduck: People under value the importance of a well-written happy ending!

IKR...quirky doesn't need any extras like a super sad turn of events. I keep thinking, you can write another drama for that. I watched the writer's past works like My Secret Terrius and it was quirky with action scenes yet fun for a spy-related/undercover storyline that involves a housewife character as the female lead and it also has a group of characters like the hair salon ladies, who were funny and protect those in their circle. I have to say I miss the trio in this drama than the salon ladies heh. Even Jun's mum was a quirky character throughout. That said, you should check it out if you ever will be ok with this writer again. haha. 

I think he's just having a break since it's been pretty continuous for him these past few years and it's probably good for his mental health....but someone attacked me on Twitter for saying that :lettalKWA: Fans get a little too crazy sometimes! It would be nice if he was on social media a little more, but I guess he's pretty careful and reserved about his image :lenny:

Yikes, keep calm...as long as you know you mean well, their words are just abc typed on their keyboards or phones. I remember a quote by Andy Warhol "Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." Have it as a magnet on my fridge. :brb:

On 1/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, multiloverss said:

i just watch this movie last night....this movies so beautiful and i think i understood why both of them did not get together at the last. The movies focused on the journey for both of them to achieve their career not their love story. But still,this movies is great.:hearties:

I watched a similar storyline and they created lots of music together...I ended up buying its DVD haha. It's called Once, a 2007 film by John Carney, same writer and director of Begin Again (2013), also loved this one where the pairings don't end up together too however also a great musical film to me. 

On 1/17/2021 at 6:17 PM, JenL said:

As for GAR, I think @eNDe said it may be awhile before she accepts something

Yeah from my observation of her projects timeline, they have never been back-to-back or soon after she finished one. I love her steady improvements and the choice of projects after each one finished so happily waiting! 

8 hours ago, purplefin said:

Though not a fan much with lots of violence involved like hostel, though I did watch it I have to skip the killings if it's too brutal 🙈. It depends how realistic the scenes are.  But I do love attack on titan anime  (weird right? 😆)

Anime can be so graphic yet once in a while I do choose darker and gore stories after I give it a loooong thought. Its the details in their art and storytelling that I can still appreciate despite a horrifying scene because if it's acted out, I might not have the stomach to watch fully. Tokyo Ghoul was one that I thought through for years before finally watching it in 2019 and liked it a lot. But overall I enjoy anime and how its stories and/or life lessons will stay with me forever. 

Every fandom has got those types of fans 🤣, my goodness.

IKR...thankfully back then when I would collect posters of actors or musicians, I kept my crazies within my bedroom wall corner or some ring folders stashed in my drawers away from my mum checking on my stuffs. Then I moved on to setting up online groups and discuss earnestly, making real friends yet now I see scary patterns in some behaviours, mostly online. Offline is when you go live concerts, best place to witness all sorts but not fun when all you want was to enjoy music. 

Oh okay. I don't see their chemistry much but maybe I'm just RaraJun biased 🙊😆, will see if the plot looks promising  first. Sometimes I do want to see LJW acting with someone who's his age too but

I do too but...I'm still RaRaJun biased at the moment hahaha. :eeeee:

@JenL @eNDeyou guys, nailed it. Awesome 👏. GAR looks soooo pretty in that short hair. LJW is gorgeous as always 😅

Thank you! Had fun doing it. I love GAR with short hair, was hoping she would cut it short again after carrying that load of hair for RaRa.LJW looks great with much shorter hair too hence why I needed to include one for the edits. hehe. The last time I did such edits was two years ago for Miss Hammurabi's pairings when I loved both characters so much. It's hard for me to find a female and male lead that I equally love their characters and their developments as individuals and also when they are together. (of course I would erase Jun from ep14 and parts of ep16 haha)

8 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

And for a little bit to cheer us up, If Moon Ga Young and Kim Seon Ho do this project, it will be the second time they will be working as partners, the first being Waikiki 2 so there is hope someday that GAR and LJW will work on another project;) 

7 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Wow, moon ga young is on a roll! The last drama i watched with her in it was live up to your name, and she was just a supporting actress there. If she will be paired up with Kim Seon Ho i think it will be their 3rd already. Kim Seon Ho was in find me in your memory also, then waikiki 2.... wow that is very rare.... I hope in the very near future this could happen to LJW and GAR (please drama Gods 🙏)

Ooh...I hope too, GAR and LJW will coincidently find a good script they both like at the same time where their schedules allow it. 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 6
On 1/18/2021 at 5:27 PM, JenL said:

FWwovG1.gif

Oooh cool...who made these...I love this scene too when he was so concerned of her walking out late at night. Now that I know Jun is DDSSLLS, it makes me a lil annoyed how he could pretend and make a fool out of me even! haha. I remember I didn't vote Jun as possible person behind DDSSLLS. I wish I had taken him seriously too when he blurted out those words in ep7 I think. GAR even suggested Jun as possible candidate during the KBS interview and LJW must have acted cool when she mentioned Jun's name. So also being fooled by LJW coolness. :heiboi:

Nah, I think it's not just because LJW looks mature that they pair him up with older actresses. A lot of young actors get paired up with actresses that are at least 4-20 years older than them: Lee Do Hyun (18 Again), Kim Min Jae (Do You Like Brahms?), Yeo Jin Goo (Hotel Del Luna). I believe it's to help new actors learn to develop their skills with more experienced actors.

Yeah I agree with you on this. 

(Also LJW said Baek Kyung was very challenging to play because of the high energy needed to be constantly angry) :MewHi:

Sung Dong-Il, aka his father-in-law from the radio interview haha, is good at acting angry and I often in awe of his energy and his pacing when he needs to deliver his performance for such scene. I would love to see LJW act alongside him one day! 

Such nice matching pictures and the colour palettes are so aesthetic! You have a natural knack for editing...no wonder your friends thought your tennis magazines were actual publications!!! Haha did you end up going into a design job??

I hope you don't mind, but I'm saving all your pretty edits....they really do look like the LJW x GAR photo shoot we never had but deserved! :BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay::hearties:

In the words of Lala, Your fan art is "Good, Good, Good!" :wow::lol:

Thank you for your kind words! I did study design and worked mainly in that field however I think my short experience as a fashion magazine intern when I was 20, working with models-celebrities during photoshoots-fashion shows, running errands for stylist and editors, was enough for me to geek out on certain details with publications.

I had this idea on my mind that these edits were primarily curated to be editorial or with a story that LJW & GAR needed to show different sides of Jun & RaRa if written with different background and even age-wise. Haha. Since it was such a hot debate at one point. And then some I was just clear that they should have done a real photoshoot together to promote the drama

Feel free to save them! Thanks for sharing your selections that finally nudged me to do it. :yayaya: 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
11 hours ago, JenL said:

posted 3 selfies today to end the drought of not posting since NY day: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLXIC1nS5Z/

Hahaha. Good boy. 👏

11 hours ago, JenL said:

role and it might go to Moon Ga Young

I think she is more suited with LJW than KJW, there are no official announcements yet. 

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Lee Do Hyun (18 Again

Maybe it is a trend. I watched this one, nice drama 😊 and LDH is good too 😉

11 hours ago, JenL said:

, LJW mentioned that he learnt a lot from GAR especially because he's not someone who watches Rom coms or has acted as such a sweet character before. I thought that it was nice that he credited her as guiding him with his acting :BulbaOWO::hearties:

True. That was very kind of him and considering its his first lead role too, he will always be grateful to GAR. 😊

11 hours ago, JenL said:

hope some director becomes friends with both GAR and LJW and offers them a project they can't turn down...or a director saw their Netflix chemistry and realised it'd be worth it to pair them together again! :laugh:

Don't we all? 😆😂 

Btw, The gifs are all so lovely 😍🥰

11 hours ago, eNDe said:

from my observation of her projects timeline, they have never been back-to-back or soon after she finished one

Yeah, she at least have like 1 drama per year. 

Will see what the future waits for those two. 😊🤞

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Heyyyy....did you guys ever watch the behind the scenes by the actor's agencies? I probably looked at a lot of the stuff from VAST (LJW's agency) and Artist Company (GAR's agency) but I never watched the ones by SALT Entertainment (KJH's agency/ Dr Cha)...

But damn, I have to say I'm really impressed by SALT :BulbaOWO:...They actually made 3 Behind the Scenes DDSSLLS vlogs and were ok to feature the other actors' like LJW and GAR in their videos (Don't know if you've noticed, but often the agencies won't feature other actors they don't own...like Artist company will crop out LJW and VAST will crop out GAR! :poliWeird: ) In fact, SALT have quite a few vlogs with GAR and KJH....I've chucked this one on my channel since it actually included all 3 of them with LJW too :CharmanderYay:

I'm surprised they put in all this effort since KJH was just a mild second lead...it would have been nice if GAR and LJW's agencies had put this much effort in since they were both leads and it was LJW's first leading role!!! :letalQQ: No wonder SALT are having so much success with Kim Seon Ho at the moment...they deserve it!

On 1/18/2021 at 8:36 PM, eNDe said:

Hahahahaha....and I'm feeling like a zombie after editing the magazine photoshoots for our Twinkles magazine here. Had that sudden need to do it just when I thought I would sleep early. BUT I had lots of fun doing it! :eeeee:

Hope you got a good rest! Thanks sooooo much for these edits....hope you know we all loved them and really appreciated your work in making our dream GAR x LJW photoshoot come true! I was really really impressed :wow::hearties:

I thought it would be but it isn't actually because it's more of a crime-solving drama with a grim reaper caught in the middle of it so it's his narrative to tell the story in Black therefore it seems like a heavy ghost/horror genre. It has humour too so I did enjoy it more the second time I watched it. Yes, watched it twice haha because it has so much details to absorb that I got slightly confused somewhere in the middle but I continued anyway then I went on to watch it again recently to appreciate the writing.

Hahaha wow, they have been obsessed with grim reapers for awhile! I do like crime dramas, so there's potential there. I feel like now there's quite a body of work for GAR I may want to watch in the coming months. Not sure how I feel about it, but I like hearing your description as it helps me to order my list of what GAR projects to watch. :BulbaOWO:

It's been 3 dramas in a row now I've seen him in such light that I wonder if I can shake it off the next time I see him in a proper good person role. But you're right, I do remember these much senior actors through their dad roles. haha. 

I think he's always going to be known in my mind as Jun's evil dad now since I loved DDSSLLS so much and it was the first time I was conscious of his presence on screen :laugh:

I wonder if he only plays shady characters. I honestly think it'd be more fun to play the villain in dramas...you get to do some pretty ridiculous stuff!

IKR...quirky doesn't need any extras like a super sad turn of events. I keep thinking, you can write another drama for that. I watched the writer's past works like My Secret Terrius and it was quirky with action scenes yet fun for a spy-related/undercover storyline that involves a housewife character as the female lead and it also has a group of characters like the hair salon ladies, who were funny and protect those in their circle. I have to say I miss the trio in this drama than the salon ladies heh. Even Jun's mum was a quirky character throughout. That said, you should check it out if you ever will be ok with this writer again. haha. 

I've heard so many good things about My Secret Terrius and Shoping King Louie and it was actually the first dramas that I wanted to check out after DDSSLLS since I liked the style so much and thought I'd miss it. But the ending has made me feel a little bitter about going back....I think eventually I will get over my annoyance at the writer and I'll watch their past works  :lol:

I might get to the point of forgiveness if I really like watching Seo In Guk in his next project. I plan to watch One Day Destruction Entered the Front Door of my House because he's paired up with Park Bo Young who I love. Since he's the title character in Shoping King Louie I'll probably want to see it.

Speaking of Park Bo Young, she always gets such pretty photoshoots with her co-stars...I always wish GAR & LJW had gotten a photoshoot like this one...(in spoilers)

Yikes, keep calm...as long as you know you mean well, their words are just abc typed on their keyboards or phones. I remember a quote by Andy Warhol "Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." Have it as a magnet on my fridge. 

Thanks for the calm and comforting words! :heart: Yeah, I think some people just try to vent their fan frustrations on others...but your quote is very comforting :) It's nice that we're all reasonable fans here who enjoy spazzing over our favourite shows/ actors but peacefully!

I do too but...I'm still RaRaJun biased at the moment hahaha. :eeeee:

Haha...I know! I'm not sure when I will ever not be Lala & Jun biased again to be honest...I miss their quirky and fun sweetness quite a bit :idk::hearties:

It's hard for me to find a female and male lead that I equally love their characters and their developments as individuals and also when they are together. (of course I would erase Jun from ep14 and parts of ep16 haha)

I agree wholeheartedly. Not many characters and pairing get under my skin the way these two did. I watch so many dramas and though I like a lot of pairings, the truth is that I don't really look up all the additional things about them or write blogs/ sub videos about them. This pair was so magical...And the whole of Eunpo was too. It felt like such a pleasant dream! :BulbaOWO:

Except as you say for episode 14 and the middle of episode 16. That was a bit like a nightmare...but we woke up from that! :laugh:

Ooh...I hope too, GAR and LJW will coincidently find a good script they both like at the same time where their schedules allow it. 

Gotta keep praying to the drama Gods :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Also wanted to say a big thanks to @twinkler0415 for saving this video and sharing it

:hearties::BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay: 

It's also on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKI34qBJPSj/ I couldn't think of a way to edit out those tag symbols. I did credit the original creator, but so far I don't think that Instagrammer is coming back :idk:

Speaking of fans who Instagram, even though the drama ended awhile ago and some Instagramers stop posting, I noticed one new account pop up that is dedicated solely to DDSSLLS...this doesn't belong to one of you guys, does it? :laugh: https://www.instagram.com/sunwoojoon.goorara/

Most of their posts are cute things related to the drama that we've all seen before...but I really liked that they found which posts that GAR and LJW 'liked' each other's Instagram pictures...haha, to be honest I never noticed if they interacted on Instagram at all :MonkaTang:

G7h2oHZ.jpg

7RNn5Ki.jpg

On 1/18/2021 at 11:51 PM, eNDe said:

Oooh cool...who made these...

Ah yeah, I forgot to credit :heart: Those gifs are from this Tumblr: https://iyeolie.tumblr.com/archive

They also made this cute series. I'm not sure what song the lyrics are from though Apparently it's a Harry Styles song. Haha. Not my kind of music, but the lyrics look nice

8kpymIF.gif

EIYfqKr.gif

X3oGWXi.gif

DED3hOM.gif

EmpTYBC.gif

zskVFwD.gif

lNGwy6f.gif

Now that I know Jun is DDSSLLS, it makes me a lil annoyed how he could pretend and make a fool out of me even! haha. I remember I didn't vote Jun as possible person behind DDSSLLS. I wish I had taken him seriously too when he blurted out those words in ep7 I think. GAR even suggested Jun as possible candidate during the KBS interview and LJW must have acted cool when she mentioned Jun's name. So also being fooled by LJW coolness. 

Hahaha, yea, I have to say he was good at pulling a character with so many secrets since he had to have a poker face constantly :laugh: I did not guess him from the start at all! LJW just has that level of coolness that you can't tell whether he's teasing or being serious...perfect for Jun

Sung Dong-Il, aka his father-in-law from the radio interview haha, is good at acting angry and I often in awe of his energy and his pacing when he needs to deliver his performance for such scene. I would love to see LJW act alongside him one day! 

I would love to see this as a collaboration too...and then if they could just reference their meeting on radio and their connection to GAR, that would be a nice throwback....or they could all catch up together :BulbaOWO:

Thank you for your kind words! I did study design and worked mainly in that field however I think my short experience as a fashion magazine intern when I was 20, working with models-celebrities during photoshoots-fashion shows, running errands for stylist and editors, was enough for me to geek out on certain details with publications.

You can definitely see your skills! :heart: And wow, that sounds like it would have been an amazing experience! I think it would give you a keen eye for what matches and goes together...a training for developing aesthetics, which not everyone gets a chance to learn :CharmanderYay: I like how you even had an idea of what editorial you wanted for GAR and LJW with their portrayal of Lala and Jun.

They should have done a real photoshoot together to promote the drama especially when they both appeared for Marie Claire during the time DDSSLLS was airing. So unfortunate therefore I got to have them together using these two images taken from their most recent Marie Claire appearance. 

If they were going to have them appear in their magazines during that period, I wonder why they didn't just bite the bullet and do a full spread with both GAR and LJW :thinking:...it would have been such a good promotion...and even romance films with sad endings have been given full photoshoot before, using another Park Bo Young example- she got this photoshoot with her co-star for On Your Wedding Day...Could you imainge GAR and LJW posing like this??

On 1/19/2021 at 7:42 AM, purplefin said:

I think she is more suited with LJW than KJW, there are no official announcements yet. 

Glad you think so too! Still no official announcements about MGY, LJW or any of the other rumoured cast for Link so far :idk:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

21 hours ago, JenL said:

Park Bo Young, she always gets such pretty photoshoots with her co-stars

you right....out of any photoshoots of park boyoung, i think her photoshoots with youngkwang is the best.(the one in spoilers) They look lovely and cute together ....:wow:

22 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm not sure when I will ever not be Lala & Jun biased again to be honest...I miss their quirky and fun sweetness quite a bit.

we are same....rarajun couple is one of the that i would keep watching anytime i remember them.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

the drama ended awhile ago and some Instagramers stop posting, I noticed one new account pop up that is dedicated solely to DDSSLLS...this doesn't belong to one of you guys, does it? :laugh: https://www.instagram.com/sunwoojoon.goorara/

Most of their posts are cute things related to the drama that we've all seen before...but I really liked that they found which posts that GAR and LJW 'liked' each other's Instagram pictures...haha, to be honest I never noticed if they interacted on Instagram at all

i noticed this account also....the owner post really good content about rarajun. GAR and LJW like each other post before the drama airing, after drama airing both of them did not like each other post anymore. 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

LJW just has that level of coolness that you can't tell whether he's teasing or being serious...perfect for Jun

100% sync with jun character

On 1/18/2021 at 5:36 PM, eNDe said:

It's hard for me to find a female and male lead that I equally love their characters and their developments as individuals and also when they are together.

rara and jun character is likaable and made me want to cheering for them in real life.

• Like 6
On 1/19/2021 at 4:42 AM, purplefin said:

Lee Do Hyun (18 Again

Maybe it is a trend. I watched this one, nice drama 😊 and LDH is good too 😉

This drama got me rethink about it when I realised the actress playing Shi-A is from Phantom Detective and Kill It that I've watched, she was much younger then so would love to check her out in older roles and of course time to check out LDH!

I checked that LDH is also in Sweet Home and then soon Youth of May but what interest me is how the likelihood of him being in these two projects with the same actress Go Min-Si practically back-to-back...yeah it's just me still wondering if this could happen for LJW and GAR hahaha... 

On 1/19/2021 at 8:40 PM, JenL said:

Heyyyy....did you guys ever watch the behind the scenes by the actor's agencies? I probably looked at a lot of the stuff from VAST (LJW's agency) and Artist Company (GAR's agency) but I never watched the ones by SALT Entertainment (KJH's agency/ Dr Cha)...

Not sure how/when but I've seen the ones by KJH's agency maybe on Youtube, I think I saw it through recommended videos while watching the BTS from the production company for DDSSLLS. But you're right, it's cool that they included other casts too! 

I honestly think it'd be more fun to play the villain in dramas...you get to do some pretty ridiculous stuff!

These actors/actresses will show themselves having fun on set and you can't hate the actor/actress because they do villain so well but I still hate their characters. I remember watching Moon Hee-Kyung/RaRa's piano teacher in You're All Surrounded as a villain and she was so nasty to GAR's character's mum and to watch her being warm and understanding to RaRa was such a switch but that's good for my memory of this actress. haha. 

I plan to watch One Day Destruction Entered the Front Door of my House because he's paired up with Park Bo Young

One day what...and people say Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol  was a tough or weird title haha

16 hours ago, JenL said:

Also wanted to say a big thanks to @twinkler0415 for saving this video and sharing it

:hearties::BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay: 

Such a fun edit! I love that RaRa and Jun wore so much colourful clothes to fit into this and I always forget how early in the drama Jun was shirtless. He looks so different that if you watch him in the washing up scene, pop out his head at the door and pause, you'd think it's from some other drama. 

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I noticed one new account pop up that is dedicated solely to DDSSLLS...this doesn't belong to one of you guys, does it? :laugh: https://www.instagram.com/sunwoojoon.goorara/

Most of their posts are cute things related to the drama that we've all seen before...but I really liked that they found which posts that GAR and LJW 'liked' each other's Instagram pictures...haha, to be honest I never noticed if they interacted on Instagram at all :MonkaTang:

Hahahaha...I had the same curiosity. Yeap, good note on that, I didn't think much of whether they interacted on IG too. I just assume since GAR is more analog (as mentioned in the Netflix interview), LJW probably won't bother to interact via social media with her. haha. 

16 hours ago, JenL said:

using another Park Bo Young example- she got this photoshoot with her co-star for On Your Wedding Day...Could you imainge GAR and LJW posing like this??

Their editorial photoshoot might ended up like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Moments later on set:

spacer.png

spacer.png

GAR: "Ok fine, what do you prefer I do to make you do this photoshoot together?"

spacer.png

GAR: "the kind of sacrifice i do for my junior..." 

And that's how we don't get their editorial photoshoots together:

spacer.png

GAR ended up doing her own photoshoots 

Because...

spacer.png

LJW is too scared to have one together...not good for his heart I guess.

-------

These are just my own interpretations, pls don't take it too seriously! :yayaya:

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 1/20/2021 at 4:38 PM, JenL said:

Youre welcome! Im also so happy I saved it because I never thought they would deactivate their account. I usually never save anything from instagram but this was an exemption. This video really made me smile 😃 

Speaking of fans who Instagram, even though the drama ended awhile ago and some Instagramers stop posting, I noticed one new account pop up that is dedicated solely to DDSSLLS..

I also saw this instagram. It must be really new. They must be part of the 2nd wave of fans of Dodosol 😃 i also like that its in english. Most Dodosol instagram related I see are usually korean or from indonesia/malaysia

they were going to have them appear in their magazines during that period, I wonder why they didn't just bite the bullet and do a full spread with both GAR and LJW :thinking:...it would have been such a good promotio

Lets blame KBS again. I feel they sidelined this drama. They never thought it would gain this much attention especially internationally. They never did a good job promoting it. I actually saw a vogue photoshoot of the three leads of true beauty thinking to myself 'why did they not do stuff like this to promote dodosol'. I guess they thought also that LJW is not that big of a star yet.... (so bitter with KBS)

Park Bo Young example- she got this photoshoot with her co-star for On Your Wedding Day...Could you imainge GAR and LJW posing like this??

Omg! That would be mind blowing!! Imagine if that was GAR LJW indeed!!! 

On 1/20/2021 at 8:42 PM, eNDe said:

These are just my own interpretations, pls don't take it too seriously! :yayaya:

That is so funny!!  I love it!!

1 hour ago, multiloverss said:
On 1/20/2021 at 8:42 PM, eNDe said:

this:

this will be disaster if they had intimate photoshoot....LJW look so shy around GAR

So true! I imagine his ears and hands being super red 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 1/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, multiloverss said:

you right....out of any photoshoots of park boyoung, i think her photoshoots with youngkwang is the best.(the one in spoilers) They look lovely and cute together ....

Hahaha, I just love alllll her photoshoots...The one with Park Hyung Sik was cute too...they always style her nicely, have pretty pastel backdrops and have her handsome co-stars gazing lovingly at her...I wish this had happened for GAR and LJW...but even if it didn't for DDSLLS, I hope it happens somehow for them in the future *delusional daydreaming* :SquirtleNiceAhah:

On 1/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, multiloverss said:

GAR and LJW like each other post before the drama airing, after drama airing both of them did not like each other post anymore. 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, eNDe said:

Hahahaha...I had the same curiosity. Yeap, good note on that, I didn't think much of whether they interacted on IG too. I just assume since GAR is more analog (as mentioned in the Netflix interview), LJW probably won't bother to interact via social media with her. haha. 

Hahaha, I think GAR still liked some of LJW's post while filming....like this mimi one...But both of them aren't super social media-ish. Even with his Extraordinary You friends which he's close to as they're all similar ages, he doesn't usually like/comment on their posts....only once in awhile. :heiboi:

Also I think @eNDe is right...LJW tends to reply to comments...but GAR doesn't seem to leave a lot of comments :idk: The actress who played Dr Cha's wife left a comment on LJW last post about him looking like a rapper and he replied...haha also KJH who played Dr Cha likes all LJW's photos which is very cute...nice to know the DDSSLLS crew still interact with each other.

d6l7Eqt.jpg

This drama got me rethink about it when I realised the actress playing Shi-A is from Phantom Detective and Kill It that I've watched, she was much younger then so would love to check her out in older roles and of course time to check out LDH!

Oh I didn't realise she was a child actress! I liked Shia-A in that drama...though I really watched it for Lee Do Hyun :BulbaOWO: If they don't pair GAR with LJW again, I may forgive the stations if they pair her up with LDH! 

how the likelihood of him being in these two projects with the same actress Go Min-Si practically back-to-back...yeah it's just me still wondering if this could happen for LJW and GAR hahaha... 

Could you imagine if they announced another project with the two of them? Haha, we would all be soooo keen. :SquirtleNiceAhah::CharmanderYay: Or even if they did a project a few years apart...or every few years...Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi are working on their 4th project together (!!!) which makes me hope that it's possible for these 2 to be reunited one day. 

Not sure how/when but I've seen the ones by KJH's agency maybe on Youtube, I think I saw it through recommended videos while watching the BTS from the production company for DDSSLLS. But you're right, it's cool that they included other casts too! 

I feel like someone posted some of them on the DDSSLLS main thread...I remember seeing one of the SALT agency videos...but for some reason never saw this one with the 3 of them! Yeah, it's so rare for agencies to be inclusive of other actors. The only times I really see agencies include other actors are if they're both managed by same agency (Like Moon Ga Young and Hwang In Yeop of True Beauty - they're both in the KeyEast videos because they're both from there).

Since I've put it up, I feel like a few people have said they've not seen it before too...so I guess it's sort of nice to find something new-ish, even though technically it's not all that new :lol:

Also someone put up this filming picture which I'd never seen before...

KL7uK4h.jpg

Another video I like...

I really like this edit of Lala and Jun: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUYVR8Do4u/

I think it's quite funny because the account that did it looks like they'd be too cool be into a romance Asian drama...but they cut the video to a song that I love...they put all the more dramatic scenes which work with the feelings of 'addiction' in the song....haha kind of a hot edit :wow:

Video with music in the link above with the song...but I gif'd it anyway (Haha paranoia of videos disappearing since that nice DDSSLLS instagram account went missing!)

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif

One day what...and people say Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol  was a tough or weird title haha

Hahaha, I mentioned somewhere that I love dramas with long and ridiculous but mysterious names. That's probably why I ended up picking DDSSLLS too :laugh:

But that drama One Day Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House has gotten renamed today to Doom at Your Service :heiboi:

I always forget how early in the drama Jun was shirtless. He looks so different that if you watch him in the washing up scene, pop out his head at the door and pause, you'd think it's from some other drama. 

Hahaha I think I forgot about the topless scenes until I saw this edit...but recently also found these funny gifs which made me laugh

8Y1KqyY.gif

Maybe this is all of our reactions to a topless LJW though...:laugh:

feUDWa5.gif

Their editorial photoshoot might ended up like this:

-------

These are just my own interpretations, pls don't take it too seriously! 

Hahaha Thank you for the imagining of the behind the scenes of their photoshoot :laugh:

LJW too shy to take photos with Sunbaenim huh?:love: 

Thank God they did so many Swoon games. It really cheers me up. Actually, looking at all their Swoon videos makes me happy :BulbaOWO::hearties:..haha, sometimes I watch them again just to give those videos a few more views. I feel bad they didn't get half as many views as some of those other ones for Start Up and whatnot :letalQQ: This is what happens when you like a underrated drama!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I think I forgot about the topless scenes until I saw this edit...but recently also found these funny gifs which made me laugh

You should see him on Extraordinary, he was also shirtless in one scene there and with short shorts! Lol!!! And he was super skinny back then. But in Dodosol, he's looking Fiiinnne!! His work outs paid off :laugh:

5 hours ago, JenL said:

I watch them again just to give those videos a few more views. I feel bad they didn't get half as many views as some of those other ones for Start Up and whatnot :letalQQ: This is what happens when you like a underrated drama!

I am also obsessed with looking at how many views there is already with Dodosol. And so sad when I compare it to start up.... but on the brighter side, I kinda compare it to 'private lives' who had NO videos on the swoon, with that mindset, Im not super disappointed anymore 🤣 

Off topic------ I just received my Dodosolsollalasol soundtrack! Its super simple but I still love it! :love:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1