La La Jun (Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook)

37 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

LJW did post a new one on his instagram and he's wearing Balenciaga black shirt, and last night at  GAR ig post, she was wearing a black balenciaga cap

I'm came here to see whether anyone would mention this :laugh:

When i see LJW post pic in ig wear balenciaga, the first things came to my mind is GAR wearing the Balenciaga cap last night. Delulu mood is ON:love:

Hope to see anyone would edit their post together and turn it into the happy ending that we did not get enough in DDSSLLS.

3 hours ago, eNDe said:

I like Park Eun Bin and Lee Joo Young ever since I first watched them in Ghost Detective,

I like this drama a lot❤...This drama made be fan of PEB.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, multiloverss said:

we can see them together at any awards ceremony as presenter:heiboi:

Or better yet, winning the coveted couple award 😆😁

6 hours ago, multiloverss said:

i like she look healthy and happy here.

She does look happier isn't she? I wonder if she does have a special someone 🤭

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

she simply do what she must so she had the thought of proposing to Jun I'm guessing? with that scene of her holding the rings she got.

I was really looking forward to Rara's proposal scene and seeing Jun's reaction to it, writer-nim ruined it for me 😆.  It would have been  unique to the drama too. 

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

there was one actress who would love to portray Najung especially because her own dialect was the same as Najung

I'm curious... may I know who the actress is? 

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

Sometimes kdrama actresses need to push the envelope in terms of their image too because if many male actors can do so and get all the commendable mentions, awards, ratings or offers, why can't the women do so more now

I think there is still a huge gap between actors and actresses in korea. Male actors have more diverse roles compared to the females and they are more praised too. I guess in their society, image is very important, that's probably why only a few actresses are willing to "ruin their image" for the cameras.    For a female actress, breaking barriers for a role is already commendable. Her transformation and acting in that series really should have earned her an award. 

4 hours ago, eNDe said:

Nice article 😊. GAR probably did inspire LJW a lot.  Seeing their previous interactions, he is in awe regarding GAR not caring about her image. As his first lead role, he did a learn a lot from her. It led me to conclude that he is probably  the type of actor who will be better off showing his acting skills rather than choosing a project that will gain him more popularity. Just my opinion 😅

2 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

LJW did post a new one on his instagram and he's wearing Balenciaga black shirt, and last night at  GAR ig post, she was wearing a black balenciaga cap. :laugh::lenny: sorry guys, i know its just coincidence but my delulu mind is really running wild here 🤣

Hahaha.  Seeing GAR's  balenciaga cap reminded me of LJW first 😆. Then seeing LJW wearing the same brand and taking selfie on the bathroom reminded me of GAR 😅😆. That girl

loves bathroom selfies 😆

Don't worry you're not alone 😅.   In my delulu mind,  I love to think he gave the cap to her instead😂

The Swoon has again included our fave couple 😍:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLm6PgpPra/?igshid=amzb6mr1rzvi

Happy Lunar new year everyone!🥳

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
On 2/10/2021 at 9:49 AM, purplefin said:

Thank God she attended one 😂. Sadly, LJW was not there 😅, I would give anything just to see them together again 🤣.  

Actually yeah, that would have been fun to see them together at these awards, but I guess LJW was neither presenting nor receiving an Award so it didn't make sense for him to go :( I would love a reunion too! I felt like GAR's black dress would be such a match for LJW who is permanently in black :laugh:

On 2/10/2021 at 2:28 PM, multiloverss said:

you right. Rara vibe still there.She look so clueless:smile:.

She doesn't care and just post any picture she want. Tomorrow is her birthday and i think, we would got another post form her. I 'm quite shocked to see her at the film awards but still happy to see her there.

I see, she still have Rara's energy while walking the red carpet 😁.  And I love how she posts her photos in ig, a bit of blur here and there and she does not care 😅. I think it's her birthday soon too. 

On 2/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, Unnie0110 said:

I'm so glad GAR attended the Blue Dragon Awards last night, I think it's an omen that we'll be hearing news about a new drama or film that she'll be making. I hope it's a good one. GAR looks so pretty at the awards and she still has her Rara hair;)

Yeah, she definitely had Lala energy (and hair) on the red carpet. I love her happy-go-lucky walk and good natured laughs :wow: She's just so carefree too! I love her Instagram's to be honest. Even as a regular joe, I tend to spend time making my photos pretty and not-blurry...and a lot of celebrities do that - they look so perfect and polished....GAR just snaps a zillion candid shots (sometimes of super random things) and uploads them all without much edits except for a filter! :CharmanderOK::BulbaOWO:

On 2/10/2021 at 2:28 PM, multiloverss said:

LJW had declined the drama offer with PGY. Not sure why he declined mybe he want to try another genre or he got a better offers.

Anyway, i would support any new works for LJW and GAR 

I think it's good that LJW is considering his next project (and pairing carefully) rather than just jumping into everything offered :CharmanderYay: Hopefully it means there's quite a few projects on the table for him other than what's reported! I suspect he wants to do different genres and also he might want to work with more experienced actors/ actresses...in terms of actress pairings, he's had a huge age gap with both Go Ara and Lee Da Hee (He was second lead with Kim Hye Yoon, so not a pairing per say)....some Korean actors I've liked in the past have said they prefer working with more experienced/ older actors/ actresses as you learn more and less rumours go around I guess. 

I've liked his project choices so far - even if I haven't seen them, I'm keen to give them a try from all the snippets I've seen. I'll support both of them for sure too. :wow:

On 2/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, Unnie0110 said:

As for LJW, I'm glad he turned down the offer from KBS, I was even suspecting from the plot of the drama that it will be a daily drama and hoped that he'll disagree to play the part. Yey for LJW! I'm glad that his agency is powerful enough for him to turn down a lead drama role in the early part of his career. I'm happy he has enough star power now to decline a role;)

On 2/11/2021 at 7:50 PM, multiloverss said:

I'm not too fond for the storyline....i quite shocked he declined but i think its good decision for him to wider his choice and not just accepting any roles offered to him. 

Yep it must be nice to have the power to be more selective of roles. And I think it was brave to turn down a role after getting an Award...but maybe he was protesting KBS not giving him the GAR the best couple award :lenny::laugh: In all honesty though, I reckon his agency would just say he is deciding between any projects and the TV stations probably want to maintain good relationships with the agencies. There'll be plenty of new actors to take the role if they do make the drama.

In terms of the drama's plot, if I'm honest I thought the storyline was interesting in some ways. I liked that it dealt with the art world and stealing an art gallery! But I was confused about the guy being from a humble restaurant business?? What does that have to do with art. I suppose a lot of dramas do sound weird before I watch them though....I was more in protest of the pairing (not a fan of PGY) and the fact he was doing a romance...when I need a romance break for LJW :lol:

I hope they will get to pick nicer projects this year or the years to come ☺.  I would prefer to see them doing a spin off of Manbok and Sunja's story, they could do a melodrama out of it 😅. I  would like to suggest to kbs or any other network if they have a suggestion box 😆

I would love this! It could have been a full drama for sure :duckhearts:

On 2/11/2021 at 8:37 PM, Unnie0110 said:

@eNDe wow! the pictures are superrrr niceeee! even if they are just edits and not real, Jun and Rara's chemistry is out of this world!  GAR and LJW look soooo good together! 

The pictures made me miss Jun and Rara even more! I really wish they would make another project again... sooon!!!

Those edits were so fun and matching. I always love your storylines and interpretations of what could be happening for LJW and GAR @eNDe :BulbaOWO::heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, purplefin said:

She does look happier isn't she? I wonder if she does have a special someone

I wonder that too... i saw some of her pics on ig she sometimes wear a ring? Maybe there is someone? Or just fashion? And her pics from her bday, she is not in her van, it looks like a 5 seater car only, and she's on the passenger side (not sure if shes the one on the passenger side or the driver side, but her photos are always mirror view so she must be on the right side right?) Also a black jacket on the back seat! Lol!!! My delulu mind mehn!!! It needs to stop!! :laugh:

6 hours ago, purplefin said:

I was really looking forward to Rara's proposal scene and seeing Jun's reaction to it, writer-nim ruined it for me 😆.  It would have been  unique to the drama too.

Youre right! That would be so unique,  the girl proposing on kdrama

I think there is still a huge gap between actors and actresses in korea. Male actors have more diverse roles compared to the females and they are more praised too. I guess in their society, image is very important, that's probably why only a few actresses are willing to "ruin their image" for the cameras.    For a female actress, breaking barriers for a role is already commendable. Her transformation and acting in that series really should have earned her an award

So true on this one. Not much actresses are willing to ruin their image... GAR should have gotten an award for Reply... 

The Swoon has again included our fave couple

A big virtual hug to the staff of swoon who always includes RaraJun!!! 🥰

Hahaha.  Seeing GAR's  balenciaga cap reminded me of LJW first 😆. Then seeing LJW wearing the same brand and taking selfie on the bathroom reminded me of GAR 😅😆. That girl

loves bathroom selfies 😆

Don't worry you're not alone 😅.   In my delulu mind,  I love to think he gave the cap to her instead

Lol!!! Maybe it is his gift to her. 😍

LJW bathroom pic kinda looks like from a hotel. Hahaha ok ok, delulu mind OFF 🤣 

GAR does love bathroom selfies, i remember from her picture from the awards,  there is even a diaper changing table in the background 😅 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

but maybe he was protesting KBS not giving him the GAR the best couple

Id like to think of it that way too 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Here's some IG posts that I've compiled that have some telepathy vibe and I've kept them in original form, since these are posted by GAR and LJW on their own official account, so it's nice to find the similarity in what or how they choose to post.

They think they didn't do well in the Swoon Telepathy interview but I think their real selves say otherwise. 

I just have a keen eye to curate so when you guys brought up about their ig updates, I went to take a closer look. haha. 

Starting off with that recent post:

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's like he's showing off his new hairstyle similar to RaRa / Ara eh... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Their hairstyles here reminded me of that first meeting with the director for DDSSLLS. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

While waiting for news of their next project...:brb: 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@eNDe omg the recent balenciaga photos makes me think they’re a secret couple that’s giving subtle hints with the matching outfit. I’m probably reading too much into it though...😅

It just reminds me of when idols get caught dating and there’s dispatch photos of couple outfits (like similar scarves).

also on her birthday post, she’s wearing an oversized bomber jacket. It’s definitely something that LJW/Jun would wear.

Edited by CINNABOM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Well depends on where you live, but it's Valentines Day for me...so here are some fun edits for everyone!

:CharmanderYay::hearties: Happy Valentines Day Twinkles :hearties::CharmanderYay:

Since @multiloverss asked for it...Balenciaga Edits! Can Balenciaga just ask them to model for them together?? Or at least invite them to a fashion show together?

Balenciaga edits

vydEmCO.jpg

YhdXpvc.png

They both still give off their character vibes, so had to make this from their recent selfies...

8rg6WS9.png

And then because I joked about more KBS Award edits...

KBS Awards as it should have happened in a perfect world

My story-telling skills are not as good as @eNDe's but here's what should have happened...

They'd do Red Carpet photos. No mask of course, because there's no covid in a perfect world :laugh:

2TMWZlD.png

Then they'd win Best Couple Award and give a nice speech like the Do You Like Brahms Couple did...

cbbPeeq.png

Here is their Best Couple trophy (Photo from One Cloudy Day's Instagrams)

KPRqhc3.jpg

GAR would make them take a selfie...or a few...I'm not sure why LJW would give her a bunch of strawberries, but hey, it seems like a Lala/ GAR type gift!

R5HRKrp.jpg

cxOflQP.jpg

But they're both also into their bathroom mirror selfies, so they'd also take those when separated I guess...:idk:

Oz2jlJ7.jpg

Hahaha, Thanks for joining me for this revised Award Show! This has been your host, JenL :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, Thanks for joining me for this revised Award Show! This has been your host, JenL 

Lol. Thank you for the Award Show @JenL and you did great for the edits!

After doing some edits for RaRa and Jun, I can see that they have more similar choices than I initially thought. Haha. 

When I think about it, I can picture GAR wearing any other colour than black for the recent award show. She has worn other colours and often white during her early days. Maybe after knowing LJW more and through the KBS interview, where they needed to choose between Black & White; she now learns to lean on Black perhaps? 😛 

Oh ya, speaking of KBS, I remember watching the bts of the hospital scene in ep 2 which I think it’s released by kbs but blocked in Youtube maybe for some region so I viewed it via someone’s IG tv so now I’m not sure I can find it. Do you happen to come across it? And wondering if there’s sub for it.

I’ve been meaning to ask everyone here as well but addressed to you first since you’re the master in sourcing these contents. 😉 

Let me know if you’ve seen this bts too and know where to watch it again: 

@purplefin @twinkler0415 @Unnie0110 @CINNABOM 

• Like 6
On 2/12/2021 at 12:16 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I did find the energy drink vial Jun gave Rara because she was taking a nap in the academy. This was written in the OST booklet :laugh:

http://lalaola.co.kr/

Hahaha, I can't believe you found this! The name of the drink was appropriate to the character though...it's a Lala drink :laugh:

The drama gods heard us on this one 🤣 i am still not ready to see LJW in another romcom being all sweet with another actress :laugh: good thing his agency is indeed powerful enough to say no to the network that gave him a very god award 😁

Yes! I'm so glad that this didn't go ahead. I am looking forward to his cameo in Move to Heaven though since the drama sounds like it will be a heartfelt one:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404667wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-ji-jin-hee-to-make-special-appearances-in-lee-je-hoons-upcoming-drama

Me too, I still cant watch ep 16 only. Just thinking about episode 16 makes me sad already

Hahaha, can you do episode 14 though?? I find that one just as bad!! I can do the first 10 mins and last 10 mins of Episode 16 if you take out the line about not making contact for 5 years :lenny: Then it's just like he got sick and came back all better though Lala wasn't sure if he'd pull through. 

I love this! Hahaha so true! No one  can ever top that

No one can ever replace the first, right? :lenny::CharmanderYay::hearties:

On 2/12/2021 at 12:37 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Thank you :love:

This was the very first OST i bought, and the very first Kdrama related keepsake ever 😄 

Congrats!! It's still a nice keepsake, if if it's not the one of our dreams. I've bought some keepsakes before, but usually I get magazines. 

@eNDe i love your works! Its so nice. I love how you put a story behind it as well 😀

Yesss, I love your edits and stories :wow: Such a source of fun...and I love your latest compilation of their matching telepathy instagrams today :CharmanderYay::hearties: They do have oddly matching styles and poses for sure. No wonder they got along so well in all those games/interviews/BTS 

Wow tha bookstore looks very nice! I am amazed at @JenL, how did you find these places 😄🥰

I follow the Korean Instagram tags! I figured out the words for "DDSSLLS Filming locations" and then you can usually find other locations from the photos posted. I'll probably have that locations post ready some time this week...I got distracted by edits today :laugh:

She looks so simple but still looked beautiful. I did saw some fans in the comments saying she looks like she gained some weight. But who cares, she still looks amazing!

I felt like people would say that, but I honestly think it's the dress...it has a giant bow on the front so it's not as fitted/flattering round the waist, but she still looks ultra slender to me! I do think her face is rounded now, but that's been over the years rather than suddenly and it's not even weight gain!

On 2/12/2021 at 1:21 AM, Unnie0110 said:

@twinkler0415 hello, GAR just posted some pics on her instagram and the date is today, it seems that her hair still brown like Rara's;)

I was confused too! Her hair looked quite dark on the night! But I wonder if it was just flash on the photographs or something. :thinking:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

1 hour ago, eNDe said:

, I remember watching the bts of the hospital scene in ep 2 which I think it’s released by kbs but blocked in Youtube maybe for some region so I viewed it via someone’s IG tv so now I’m not sure I can find it. Do you happen to come across it? And wondering if there’s sub for

I also want to watch the BTS that has been blocked in youtube :letalQQ: 

---------

I love your edits @eNDe and @JenL:love:  

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, can you do episode 14 though?? I find that one just as bad

Oooohhh.... i forgot about that one! Lol!! Make it ep 14and 16 makes me sad just by thinking about it 😄

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, JenL said:

was confused too! Her hair looked quite dark on the night! But I wonder if it was just flash on the photographs or something

Maybe she did dye it with darker color that made it look like black at night and appear lighter in natural light? :thinking:

2 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

omg the recent balenciaga photos makes me think they’re a secret couple that’s giving subtle hints with the matching outfit. I’m probably reading too much into it though...😅

OMG! What if :wow:... i do wonder what those flowers mean. She posted one before her bday, like 8 pictures of the same purple flowers, and now the yellow flowers.... 

2 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

she’s wearing an oversized bomber jacket. It’s definitely something that LJW/Jun would wear.

Definitely something LJW would wear. If you try to look closer to one of her picture, there is like a black jacket behind her. Who could it belong to, she's already wearing hers! (Probably reading too much into it as well)

but seriously,  the balenciaga post, its just too much coincidence 😆

• Like 7
On 2/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, JenL said:

but maybe he was protesting KBS not giving him the GAR the best couple award 

Hahaha. I would like that 😅. He's got a point though, it was a romcom drama even the director was amazed at their chemistry on the first dinner together. I think kbs is too political 🙄😆. I have lost faith in them 😅..

On 2/12/2021 at 1:40 PM, twinkler0415 said:

LJW bathroom pic kinda looks like from a hotel.

Plus his last photo was kinda goofy which he seldom does, sunbaenim is rubbing on him 😅🤣😍

6 hours ago, eNDe said:

remember watching the bts of the hospital scene in ep 2 which I think it’s released by kbs but blocked in Youtube maybe for some region so I viewed it via someone’s IG tv so now I’m not sure I can find it. Do you happen to come across it? And wondering if there’s sub for it.

Hmmm..I think I've watched it before too, but can't seem to find it now, even in ig, some on the igtv links are gone. Have you got a link for the one from youtube? I'll try if it can be viewed in my country.

7 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

omg the recent balenciaga photos makes me think they’re a secret couple that’s giving subtle hints with the matching outfit.

Hahaha. Yeah, I remember dispatched 😅. Its just too much of a coincidence and I'm not sure if GAR is a big fan of caps but it seems to be more of LJW's style 😏. Saw the bomber jacket too, we can only assume 😅, for now... 

Maybe she'll post again on valentines 😅

5 hours ago, JenL said:

. I am looking forward to his cameo in Move to Heaven though since the drama sounds like it will be a heartfelt one:

This seems to be a good choice 😊. When will it air? 

5 hours ago, JenL said:
On 2/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, twinkler0415 said:

Me too, I still cant watch ep 16 only. Just thinking about episode 16 makes me sad already

Hahaha, can you do episode 14 though?? I find that one just as bad!! I can do the first 10 mins and last 10 mins of Episode 16 if you take out the line about not making contact for 5 years :lenny: Then it's just like he got sick and came back all better though Lala wasn't sure if he'd pull through. 

Hahaha.. i can watch  most of it but will skip some parts of 14 and 16. 🤣 i just pretend that the 5 years didn't exist 😂.  The five year gap was kinda unbelievable in a way as she was still using the same phone and the atmosphere around eunpo didn't change 😅

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Her hair looked quite dark on the night! But I wonder if it was just flash on the photographs or something. :thinking:

Her hair is sometimes light brown or dark brown..  I did wonder too if they like dye it before the awards night 🤔 or maybe because of the lighting or filter that she uses. 

5 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

She posted one before her bday, like 8 pictures of the same purple flowers, and now the yellow flowers.

The purple ones are from her fans I believe..I saw the flowershop on ig. 

Thank you once again @eNDe and @JenLfor the edits. I did enjoy the "awards show". 👌👏🥰🤩

And for everyone of us who were wondering about GAR's injury, here is our answer 😅:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPJKiNpenb/?igshid=1nivxhxdo0qmg

She always get injuries, she needs to take care of herself.  I think she had one post Reply,  during Haechi then pre- DDSSLLS 😦

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, JenL said:

Since @multiloverss asked for it...Balenciaga Edits!

Thank you @JenL @eNDefor sharing the edits picture. That made more harder for me to move on from rarajun.

The recent post in their ig really made my delulu mode ON.:wow:

7 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

the balenciaga post, its just too much coincidence

:hug:

8 hours ago, JenL said:

I am looking forward to his cameo in Move to Heaven though since the drama sounds like it will be a heartfelt one.

Hope to see this drama soon. This one look like action genre and glad LJW got to try this genre even as cameo.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 2/12/2021 at 6:02 AM, purplefin said:

I'm glad everyone in this thread felt the same 😅. I wanted him to do what he wants and explore other roles/genres like what he said on their Swoon wishes. I am also happy that his agency is supportive of him. 

On 2/12/2021 at 11:47 AM, multiloverss said:

i prefer he take another genre as i'm still in rarajun mode. :hearties:

I'm glad for this thread too...though also on Twitter a lot of DDSSLLS fans feel the same. And I haven't seen any major complaints about LJW saying no to the role. And if there are, there's a few hardcore LJW fans telling people off for not trusting his judgement in roles :laugh:

Hahaha, true, otherwise we wouldn't have seen their tremendous chemistry 😍. He will always have Rara/GAR in his heart as his first leading plus he also won a major award. This drama will always be special to him. 

I hope so too. I think it would have been a fun one to film as he had to live out in Mokpo too and he seemed to have a good time filming and hanging out with his staffers on the beach :CharmanderYay:

The only problem if he'll do another rom or romcom drama/movie, I don't think any actress will trump the level of chemistry he has with GAR  🙊🙈😆

Hopefully he will not stick with the romcom genre for some time , unless they will be paired up again in the future😆🤣

Haha, after awhile...I think I'll eventually be ok with a romcom, but it'll never be the same deep love as I have for Lala Jun for sure. And I think I'll always feel a bit nervous about him being paired up with another actress if it's not going to be GAR and not being to be someone I like :laugh:

This isn't just with these 2 by the way, but with all my faves. After Weightlifting Fairy where he had the perfect college romance with Lee Sung Kyung (and they dated in real life for a bit), I haven't liked Nam Joo Hyuk with any of his pairings and I couldn't watch any Park Hyung Sik dramas after Strong Woman Do Bong Soon where he was so cute with Park Bo Young.. .:letalQQ: I think you just have to accept that you'll be watching mediocre pairings for the rest of their careers, unless a miracle happens they get re-paired or paired with another actress you like (and the story/ characters are loveable too = a rare combination) :lol:

Good job @JenL in looking for the drama locations 👏. You can definetly work in the fbi or something 😂

Hahaha I just spend too much time on Instagram! And Google Maps! :laugh::lenny:

I like her simplicity too 😊 . It seems she's not a fussy type of person.  I remember she did gain for her role in Reply and she seems a bit steady after that 🤔. But it might be because her dresses are a bit loose on her? She does not wear tight fitting clothes that much. No matter what, she's still pretty ( I don't think it's possible to make her ugly 😅) , talented and has a good heart. 

She quite modest. I'm not really for actress that wear too much revealing clothes in awards ceremony or even in the drama.So, i like her style. She look a bit chubby but compare to skinny one, i like she look healthy and happy here.

I think Asian standards for beauty can be rather insane - she's pretty tall and I think she looks normal weight for her height. In fact, I don't even think she looks chubby at all! She's still pretty slender, but her face has gotten rounder over the years...but it's not sudden gains. I think in this case she picked a dress that has a less fitted look and the giant bow fixture around the waist probably wasn't as flattering as it could be. It still looked nice, but because it's hard to see black on black, it gives a wider shape. Also the sleeves were a bit looser? When she was doing a selfie, her arms looked really thin. :idk:

Anyway, I always feel like the fans who make comments about weight gain would not be as thin as her in real life :smug:  Not even comparable to her apparently "weight gained size" :SquirtleSquadCool:

I like her style overall though and that dress looked pretty comfortable and made her look quite tall and elegant :wow:

In future, hope we can see them together at any awards ceremony as presenter:heiboi:

Wouldn't that be a dream! :duckhearts:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha, after awhile...I think I'll eventually be ok with a romcom, but it'll never be the same deep love as I have for Lala Jun for sure. And I think I'll always feel a bit nervous about him being paired up with another actress if it's not going to be GAR and not being to be someone I like :laugh:

This isn't just with these 2 by the way, but with all my faves. After Weightlifting Fairy where he had the perfect college romance with Lee Sung Kyung (and they dated in real life for a bit), I haven't liked Nam Joo Hyuk with any of his pairings and I couldn't watch any Park Hyung Sik dramas after Strong Woman Do Bong Soon where he was so cute with Park Bo Young.. .:letalQQ: I think you just have to accept that you'll be watching mediocre pairings for the rest of their careers, unless a miracle happens they get re-paired or paired with another actress you like (and the story/ characters are loveable too = a rare combination) :lol:

Totally agree about weightlifting fairy and strong woman do bong soon. Sometimes nothing can replicate the amazing chemistry. I’d rather rewatch the show than see them in a pairing I don’t like. Although I wouldn’t mind Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik after seeing Hwarang :cool:

• Like 7
On 2/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Unnie0110 said:

@eNDe wow! the pictures are superrrr niceeee! even if they are just edits and not real, Jun and Rara's chemistry is out of this world! :heart: GAR and LJW look soooo good together! :wow::BulbaOWO::CharmanderYay:

The pictures made me miss Jun and Rara even more! I really wish they would make another project again... sooon!!!

Anyway, SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA Araya or Raraya!;) :wow: I hope LJW greets her on instagram;)

On 2/11/2021 at 9:37 PM, twinkler0415 said:

@eNDe i love your works! Its so nice. I love how you put a story behind it as well 😀

On 2/12/2021 at 3:02 AM, purplefin said:

Thank you @JenL and @eNDefor this lovely edits, it's the kbs awards show we never get see 😔, but I'm glad you guys always have the knack to make these to make us all happy ☺. 

On 2/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, JenL said:

Those edits were so fun and matching. I always love your storylines and interpretations of what could be happening for LJW and GAR @eNDe :BulbaOWO::heart:

14 hours ago, multiloverss said:

Thank you @JenL @eNDefor sharing the edits picture. That made more harder for me to move on from rarajun.

The recent post in their ig really made my delulu mode ON.:wow:

Thank you for the kind words, I tried to do a little justice for this quirky couple because the kdrama world needs more of their chemistry. Also, I was moving on fine actually until I started making new edits for them! hahaha...

I think thanks to the way the drama and awards show unfolded, it made us all become more creative hahaha...

On 2/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, JenL said:

I'm compiling more locations on my Seoul filming location post...and this is the bookstore that Lala talked to Jun's mum at (where the TWD ahjummas planned to attack Jun mum if she was rude to Lala!) I will share post when ready, but here is a photo

exmDxo2.jpg

I love this location compilation you're doing! Thank you @JenL!! Can't wait when everything's ready. I think your blog will be the perfect place to revisit DDSSLLS as well. :yayaya:

On 2/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, JenL said:

MyMonica60 https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJQGDwpgNQ/ It reminds me of the colour video by that deleted DDSSLLS account! But only with Ara!

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Hahaha, I love that birthday edit you did too! I can just picture Lala and Jun having that conversation! Also that is one of the cutest under rated scenes I feel. :BulbaOWO::heart:

This account has a good collection of DDSSLLS eng sub too so I hope she'll keep her posts forever.

They look great in car ride scenes so I wish there was more to this scene:

spacer.png

spacer.png

5fcE2LK.png

KeXhqMq.png

J4TmzlT.png

(But but...you both didn't bring us along for this ride!)

RaRa and Mimi scenes are always awesome and I wish there was one of them with Jun in a final epilogue even if there wasn't a wedding or baby in the mix. It would be complete as well because they're like a family too. 

Gq89pkj.png

9IeqrLf.png

cuMYbKn.png

On 2/12/2021 at 4:05 PM, purplefin said:

I'm curious... may I know who the actress is? 

Im Soo-Hyang.

I can't find the exact interview that I remember reading while researching on GAR's Najung character but I'm putting a link to a similar translated one where she mentioned Najung of Reply 1994.

https://www.facebook.com/amariglobal/posts/2758821831007284

https://www.facebook.com/amariglobal/photos/pcb.2758821831007284/2758821641007303/?type=3&theater

For a female actress, breaking barriers for a role is already commendable. Her transformation and acting in that series really should have earned her an award. 

I was quite amazed that she didn't get any award for this role actually. I caught on GAR's work only in 2014 so when I've watched Reply 1994 (2013), I did check to see if she was awarded for it. 

I love this article that mentions how the write and director do the casting for Reply series:

https://www.soompi.com/article/551095wpp/the-story-behind-the-casting-for-reply-1994

I also found this where fans were discussing about GAR's talents, her role in Reply 1994 and many find her being in SM was the reason she didn't get recognised as a good actor:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/33541-nb-why-did-it-take-10-years-for-go-aras-talent-to-be-recognized/

Again I'm so glad she didn't renew her SM contract in 2017, Hwarang was her last project under SM and signed with Artist Company sometime in early 2017 wohoo! 

Nice article 😊. GAR probably did inspire LJW a lot.  Seeing their previous interactions, he is in awe regarding GAR not caring about her image. As his first lead role, he did a learn a lot from her. It led me to conclude that he is probably  the type of actor who will be better off showing his acting skills rather than choosing a project that will gain him more popularity. Just my opinion 😅

YES YES YES to this. I really just want to see a young upcoming and talented Korean actor or actress demonstrate his/her skills and soar instead of choosing projects to become mainstream quickly. 

On 2/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, JenL said:

I love her Instagram's to be honest. Even as a regular joe, I tend to spend time making my photos pretty and not-blurry...and a lot of celebrities do that - they look so perfect and polished....GAR just snaps a zillion candid shots (sometimes of super random things) and uploads them all without much edits except for a filter! :CharmanderOK::BulbaOWO:

I love how her IG grid would look like how a compilations of shots in the photo album of a phone or computer, waiting for you to select what needs keeping or deleting but ended up, you left it there until you needed to clear some space. :heiboi: 

22 hours ago, JenL said:

Yes! I'm so glad that this didn't go ahead. I am looking forward to his cameo in Move to Heaven though since the drama sounds like it will be a heartfelt one:

Now I realised why the title seems familiar...it's one of the latest projects of Lee Je-Hoon! Definitely gonna check this out along with his recent film. I really like his acting especially in Signal. One of my favourites! He was in a film with GAR back in 2016 for Phantom Detective. GAR had to carry LJH on her back in a Running Man episode as a punishment!

Wish LJW and GAR could appear on RM in the future. It would be fun. hehe. 

Spoiler

Zkt7Zhf.png

20 hours ago, purplefin said:

Plus his last photo was kinda goofy which he seldom does, sunbaenim is rubbing on him 😅🤣😍

I had the same thought haha. Again, I think it's also why GAR could take his teasing well. She's goofy and fun. 

20 hours ago, purplefin said:

And for everyone of us who were wondering about GAR's injury, here is our answer 😅:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPJKiNpenb/?igshid=1nivxhxdo0qmg

She always get injuries, she needs to take care of herself.  I think she had one post Reply,  during Haechi then pre- DDSSLLS 😦.

Thanks for sharing this! I've been meaning to watch that bts from Hospital Playlist

I think the worst injury was during Haechi because her character was such a bad-ass and funny but had to be rewritten with less action and sidelined for a few episodes as she was injured. Another good project of GAR that's rewatchable for me.

@JenL Haechi would be about law like MH but more investigation, in Joseon era. You should check out with clips of the drama if you're not into historical drama. 

11 hours ago, JenL said:

I think you just have to accept that you'll be watching mediocre pairings for the rest of their careers, unless a miracle happens they get re-paired or paired with another actress you like (and the story/ characters are loveable too = a rare combination) 

Yeah often this works for me, wait for a miracle otherwise just go along with the future pairings and rewatch my favourite pairings in their past work together. 

11 hours ago, JenL said:

After Weightlifting Fairy where he had the perfect college romance with Lee Sung Kyung (and they dated in real life for a bit), I haven't liked Nam Joo Hyuk with any of his pairings

I don't follow their projects however I did watch the drama for its storyline and find their chemistry really good and still remember them as that pair even when they have moved on with other pairings haha.

12 hours ago, JenL said:

Anyway, I always feel like the fans who make comments about weight gain would not be as thin as her in real life :smug:  Not even comparable to her apparently "weight gained size" :SquirtleSquadCool:

If they really understand what it takes to take care of one's physical and mental health, they wouldn't have easily pass on such comments of someone that they don't know of their lifestyles. I wish they use more of their time to uplift their favourite actors or actress. 

6 hours ago, CINNABOM said:

Although I wouldn’t mind Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik after seeing Hwarang :cool:

Yeah me too. I watched Hwarang because I wanted to see PHS with GAR pairing and their chemistry is better than the lead actor in my view. However, I knew they won't end up together and I didn't particularly like the overall writing of the female characters in it so I dropped it halfway. 

-------------------------------------

Found the link to that bts of ep 2 hospital scene! :hearties:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGSZf4WJbWn/?igshid=qmtiqbphgn8k

ofBxQax.png

OuZoBVv.png

wFmMKAt.png

HldpI7D.png

5BGETVG.png

hkwICOx.png

I really love their interactions in this bts too especially knowing LJW find it memorable to film this scene as mentioned in the press conference. 

5sK3tEF.png

eE18W0z.png

LEN175p.png

:YesHalCat: I love those hospital scenes too! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
On 2/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, JenL said:

After Weightlifting Fairy where he had the perfect college romance with Lee Sung Kyung (and they dated in real life for a bit), I haven't liked Nam Joo Hyuk with an

Hahaha. Same. I did watch Nam joo hyuk in school 2015 though I like the other pairing (yook jae and kim so hyun),  no one trumps his pairing with Lee sung kyung,  sad they broke up.

Weightlifting fairy is one of my must repeat kdramas. It had this feel good feeling though it is not particularly popular in korea than internationally. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:54 AM, CINNABOM said:

Although I wouldn’t mind Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik after seeing Hwarang :cool:

I haven't watched Hwarang but I prefer GAR with park Hyung sik too more than Park seo joon 😅.  They do have more chemistry (in my opinion) thab PSJ 😅

23 hours ago, eNDe said:

But but...you both didn't bring us along for this ride!)

They cut the scene sadly...

23 hours ago, eNDe said:

Im Soo-Hyang.

She's the one from My ID is gangnam beauty? 

23 hours ago, eNDe said:

her being in SM was the reason she didn't get recognised as a good actor:

I did see most of the dramas at that the time.  It was I think either  Jun jihyun or Lee  Bo young who won most of the awards. But it is unfair to not give credit where is due just because of the agency they are in or because of their popularity. 🤷‍♀️ 

23 hours ago, eNDe said:

Found the link to that bts of ep 2 hospital scene! :hearties:

Thanks for finding this. 😊

This is one of the reasons why I wanted to buy the bts dvd sighs. This looks fun 😅

GAR did update her IG during

Valentines. There was an applewatch and a ring on her left hand. The caption was 🎁, but I was wondering whether the gift was the applewatch or the ring? 😅🤣 She received a lot of presents too. Glad that she is well loved by her fans. ☺

• Like 7
On 2/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, eNDe said:

Ooh I like Park Eun Bin and Lee Joo Young ever since I first watched them in Ghost Detective, love their characters and how they portrayed them. Don't tell me you haven't watch this because it's considered Horror genre? haha. 

Hahaha I'm never seen it! Is it horror? :lettalKWA: I became a big fan of PEB through Age of Youth 1&2 and since then she's gone from strength to strength with Hot Stove League and Do You Like Brahms. She just has such a lovely nature about her and she's a very convincing actress in different roles. I actually hope that if LJW has to do a pairing with someone new, she would be high on the list :BulbaOWO:...but there's a rumour she might be paired with Rowoon for next project. 

But yeah I can definitely picture LJW with LJY among these names you mentioned to have a brilliant work relationship and chemistry. She needs to have more lead roles! Recently watched her in Baseball Girl. Love it! She has a natural intensity for many emotions and I like her voice too, it has a specific tone uniquely hers. Just as what I feel about GAR's voice and even PEB. 

LJY is just sooooo cool :wow: Yea, I really liked Baseball Girl too - I watched it last year and was charmed once again by her ability to bring a strong female character to life. I think she's lead at the moment with Times which I'm not planning to watch, but the story sounded decent. I would love if she got paired with LJW for a project like that (That would be a drawcard for me to watch!)

Have you finished watching MH? Everyone love ep.15! hehe for that special tour. It's such a good break for viewers after so much heavy scenes.  

Haha, nope only up to episode 10! But enjoying the series. I find KMS/ L very relatable as a character especially his "I hate people" ness :laugh: His character is so charming...haha, I can also picture LJW in a role like this too, opposite a stubborn GAR...maybe I miss DDSSLLS a little much and I just insert them into each other's past projects :lol: I'm looking forward to episode 15 then!

I also prefer it when the storyline has two separate pairings rather than giving the second male lead syndrome or second female lead being a wrecking ball. I know it's drama recipe but I like it when this isn't being used in some of the dramas I'm already enjoying the overall storyline. Hence when DDSSLLS writer put in that girl towards the end just made me go "NOoo...." as I watched and skipped the scenes. haha.

I personally don't mind getting second lead syndrome (Do I enjoy self torture??? :laugh:). It's how I find my new loves in dramaland :lol:  Also if an actor plays second lead convincingly, you know they deserve first lead. But I think it's refreshing to have 2 different love lines too...less chance of going into makjang story territory. I really disliked episode 14 of DDSSLLS because of the girl. She wouldn't even have counted as second lead.... Because she was literally a cameo :lenny: It's terrible as I'm sure she's an ok person irl...but I can't watch the drama Dear M because I know she's in it and it only bring back the pain of DDSSLLS :idk:

Only if you're not afraid to bare it all and ruin your image, can you understand these very few actresses like GAR. Sometimes kdrama actresses need to push the envelope in terms of their image too because if many male actors can do so and get all the commendable mentions, awards, ratings or offers, why can't the women do so more now instead of just saying "yeah I can do ugly". I've seen older films or dramas that other asian and western actresses took varied roles and some require that ruin image so I guess in kdrama it takes a longer time to get more of their actresses to do so and be a better inspiration to young girls and women and...men, like LJW learned a lot from her during DDSSLLS. 

I definitely like the actresses that can take on an "unattractive" role and bring a warmth and relatability to it in a way that you don't even think about their looks anymore. I started out with Coffee Prince (YEH dressing as guy with boy cut) and still enjoy this as a concept...which is why I watched True Beauty (MGY did really well in that role). GAR is definitely on the more extremes of this with her roles...And I love that she had a bit of that in real life too with the way that she doesn't curate her Instagram perfectly...I hope LJW learnt a lot from her. I think he was impressed by her carefree ways and her ability to immerse herself in character, even if it was really embarrassing for the sake of comedy :heiboi:

Here's a short review of DDSSLLS that I found mentioning about the co-stars' work relationship:

https://www.kpopreporter.com/articles/706/20200806/lee-jae-wook-go-ara-resembles-intriguing-dynamics-sol-la.htm

"The duo's chemistry is the drama's best thing to watch, and Go Ara expressed that her co-star, Lee Jae Wook, is always able to react quickly to any situation on the set. "I think his unique charms can shine even brighter when we work together."

Moreover, Jae Wook shared that Go Ahra is excellent to work with, and he couldn't put it all in words. He noted that she has this high energy that reflects happiness to everyone around her. "She's always encouraging as well, so I'm learning a lot."

Thanks for this! It made me sooooo happy to read the way they talked about each other :wow::wow::wow: I wish there was a korean source for the original articles/ interviews they got that from. But it made me feel like they really enjoyed working with each other.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, twinkler0415 said:

Sorry had to skip the posts for a bit. My delulu mind just got the best of me. LJW did post a new one on his instagram and he's wearing Balenciaga black shirt, and last night at  GAR ig post, she was wearing a black balenciaga cap. :laugh::lenny: sorry guys, i know its just coincidence but my delulu mind is really running wild here 🤣

Hahaha delulu all you want as this is the shipping thread! I've been burnt too many times that I don't ship anymore, but even seeing them both in matching brands makes me super happy because if it's not on purpose, it's like some secret link they even they might not know about...they have the same taste and therefore, similarities in their personalities :lenny::hearties: Maybe this will bring them together one day in the form of modelling for the same brands...

On 2/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, eNDe said:

Haha. I realised he has quite a no. of mirror & bathroom selfie like GAR. That’s another telepathy connection they can add to the quiz they did. I’m sure knowing her bday and the lunar new year are so close together, he would have enough reasons to contact her and wish new year and birthday greeting! Hehe. 

Hahaha these two and their mirror selfies! I hope he did reach out in the form of a DM :wow:

I really like this edit btw...it deals with a lot of the sad scenes from DDSSLLS, but somehow makes them seem so beautiful and loving from Jun's POV? Also it skips out on the things we hate from ep 16, sooo...this is like a better edited ending. 

Song: All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLCU81mpeGj/

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

14 hours ago, purplefin said:

She's the one from My ID is gangnam beauty? 

Yeap, I've watched her acting minor roles before it but I didn't watch the drama because I wasn't interested on the storyline and the pairings. heh. 

14 hours ago, purplefin said:

There was an applewatch and a ring on her left hand. The caption was 🎁, but I was wondering whether the gift was the applewatch or the ring? 😅🤣

I'm thinking the watch haha. GAR has always worn rings as her usual accessories for personal and media appearances. I just think she doesn't care which finger she puts them on unlike some of us. haha. 

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I'm never seen it! Is it horror? :lettalKWA: I became a big fan of PEB through Age of Youth 1&2 and since then she's gone from strength to strength with Hot Stove League and Do You Like Brahms. She just has such a lovely nature about her and she's a very convincing actress in different roles. I actually hope that if LJW has to do a pairing with someone new, she would be high on the list :BulbaOWO:...but there's a rumour she might be paired with Rowoon for next project. 

I saw my dad watching it and the intro certainly did not make me think it's ghost genre so I checked the title and wondered why.

Intrigued, I went on to watch it with my sister. It's usually this particular lady ghost that the detective trying to catch and after a while, you'll see her as a person really. I like the team that investigates in this drama which PEB and LJY are working together. I think they made a great female pairing for an investigative genre that I like.  

But you're right, I like that PEB is always convincing in her roles so I don't mind who's her next pairing (male or female) because I just know she would make me follow through the drama and I will probably discover other actor/actress through her projects. I've watched her in Age of Youth after Ghost Detective then Hot Stove League. I haven't watch Do You Like Brahms as I didn't want to get it compared in my head as I watch DDSSLLS since they were aired close together. And since I'm still into DDSSLLS, I probably wait for another time when I need another musical drama. I shall wait for her next drama! And if it's with LJW or Rowoon, that would be swell. :yayaya:

14 hours ago, JenL said:

I think she's lead at the moment with Times which I'm not planning to watch, but the story sounded decent. I would love if she got paired with LJW for a project like that (That would be a drawcard for me to watch!)

Yeah I'll check it out and hope it's well paced as I've got expectations after watching Signal.

But yeah, for sure if it's LJW was her co-star, I know we all would be watching it for sure as it'll be a genre that he would love to do as well AND NOT rom-com. Win-win situation! 

14 hours ago, JenL said:

I find KMS/ L very relatable as a character especially his "I hate people" ness :laugh: His character is so charming...haha, I can also picture LJW in a role like this too, opposite a stubborn GAR...maybe I miss DDSSLLS a little much and I just insert them into each other's past projects 

I was always debating if I'm more Park Cha Ohreum or Im Bareun because there are times I could relate fully with to either one of them. That makes watching MH more engaging for me as I could question myself just as the characters do. I know some find MH boring haha. I don't at all! Plus I get to see many side characters done so well by these actors and actresses that I went on to check on their projects too. 

But yeah, Im Bareun definitely seem like a character LJW could also play well and I can picture inserting him instead. hee. 

14 hours ago, JenL said:

I can't watch the drama Dear M because I know she's in it and it only bring back the pain of DDSSLLS :idk:

Dear M is something on my list but right down below due to the genre however I thought of watching it because Roh Jeong-Eui from 18 Again will be in it. Now that you said that actress gonna be in it, I probably pass too. lol. 

• Like 5
On 2/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, multiloverss said:

I'm came here to see whether anyone would mention this :laugh:

When i see LJW post pic in ig wear balenciaga, the first things came to my mind is GAR wearing the Balenciaga cap last night. Delulu mood is ON:love:

Hope to see anyone would edit their post together and turn it into the happy ending that we did not get enough in DDSSLLS.

On 2/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I wonder that too... i saw some of her pics on ig she sometimes wear a ring? Maybe there is someone? Or just fashion? And her pics from her bday, she is not in her van, it looks like a 5 seater car only, and she's on the passenger side (not sure if shes the one on the passenger side or the driver side, but her photos are always mirror view so she must be on the right side right?) Also a black jacket on the back seat! Lol!!! My delulu mind mehn!!! It needs to stop!! 

Hehe I love that everyone's mind went to LJW and GAR's matching clothes the minute it happened! A lot of fans noticed actually, so I have to say everyone must be missing them both. Also fans have such hawk eyes, I swear :laugh: Haha, black jacket in the van?...well we all know LJW only wears black pretty much :lol:

Hope you enjoyed the edits...I made a few more for my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesedramaticdays/ :CharmanderYay:

S2LuR91.jpg

On 2/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, purplefin said:

Or better yet, winning the coveted couple award 😆😁

For that to happen they need another project together :heiboi: But I'm happy with either...or even if they just run into each other at an Award ceremony and take a selfie together...then I won't have to photoshop my dreams anymore :laugh:

She does look happier isn't she? I wonder if she does have a special someone 🤭

She does seem happy...but she seems to present that way...but she does wear a lot of rings... :thinking:

Youre right! That would be so unique,  the girl proposing on kdrama

Yeah I actually think it would have been the perfect move :wow: - it would have been comical and it's a good time for a more feminist kind of ending...I think people would have liked it as it would be different. Ahhh, these damn writers...:PikachuFacePalm:

I think there is still a huge gap between actors and actresses in korea. Male actors have more diverse roles compared to the females and they are more praised too. I guess in their society, image is very important, that's probably why only a few actresses are willing to "ruin their image" for the cameras.    For a female actress, breaking barriers for a role is already commendable. Her transformation and acting in that series really should have earned her an award. 

So true on this one. Not much actresses are willing to ruin their image... GAR should have gotten an award for Reply... 

This is so true! Image is very important and I do think males definitely get recognised for all their roles but it's a bit harder on females. I also do think if it's an image breaking role, it has to be popular. For example, True Beauty was a bit of an image ruining role, but because it was based on a webtoon that was already popular with strong romance love triangle, it still ended up being popular for Ma Ga Young

. But I like that GAR and LJW seems to choose challenging and varied roles rather than just stick to safe roles. I have to say I do like rom-com as a genre, but I also think actors should try out different roles (especially when I haven't gotten over their pairings :laugh:)

Nice article 😊. GAR probably did inspire LJW a lot.  Seeing their previous interactions, he is in awe regarding GAR not caring about her image. As his first lead role, he did a learn a lot from her. It led me to conclude that he is probably  the type of actor who will be better off showing his acting skills rather than choosing a project that will gain him more popularity. Just my opinion  

I feel like he wanted to work with her exactly for that reason :BulbaOWO: He would have learnt a lot about romance and comedy from her I feel. As he said, she guided him through a lot of the sweeter scenes and I think he found her a lot of fun and silliness in the comedic scenes for sure

In my delulu mind,  I love to think he gave the cap to her instead😂

Lol!!! Maybe it is his gift to her. 😍

Hahahaha a parting gift to sunbaenim for all her guidance and care? :smug:

A big virtual hug to the staff of swoon who always includes RaraJun!!! 🥰

Yes this person needs a promotion :pandachamp: They got included again in a meme type post about sprinkling salt! about cooking: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLV7nVjJUJ3/ :wow: I like that it's not forgotten or tossed aside now that the drama has ended!

LJW bathroom pic kinda looks like from a hotel. Hahaha ok ok, delulu mind OFF  

Hahaha I feel like he might actually live in hotels a lot...or like agency owned apartments :lol: 

I'm still working on my filming locations posts...it's taking me longer than I planned because I keep finding new things/ new photos to add. I found a new filming location for Mokpo today and plan to add it in. You can see on my blog if you're keen, but the posts are a bit messy as I continue working on them. Here's some teasers for the new locations/ new photos I'm adding in!

Jzenz3E.png

kEHgPg7.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

2 hours ago, JenL said:

got included again in a meme type post about sprinkling salt! about cooking: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLV7nVjJUJ3/ :wow: I like that it's not forgotten or tossed aside now that the drama has ended!

I will definitely choose RaRa’s musical seasoning 🧂 haha...I know most would choose the guys seasoning...but knowing RaRa’s character, her kind of seasoning is the best and works on almost any food prep. Good, good, good! 👍🏼

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Here's some teasers for the new locations/ new photos I'm adding in!

These are awesome @JenL!! It’s so nice to see all the film locations for DDSSLLS. The production crew really did a fantastic work! And thank you for compiling them, take your time! Cheering you on. :Party02:

• Like 6
On 2/13/2021 at 10:00 PM, eNDe said:

Here's some IG posts that I've compiled that have some telepathy vibe and I've kept them in original form, since these are posted by GAR and LJW on their own official account, so it's nice to find the similarity in what or how they choose to post.

They think they didn't do well in the Swoon Telepathy interview but I think their real selves say otherwise. 

I just have a keen eye to curate so when you guys brought up about their ig updates, I went to take a closer look. haha. 

It's like he's showing off his new hairstyle similar to RaRa / Ara eh... 

Their hairstyles here reminded me of that first meeting with the director for DDSSLLS. 

@eNDe I hope I thanked you before for these matching Instagram photos! I love that your curated matching pics from both their Instagrams! It's so lovely to see that they are similar in a lot of ways even though they're also quite different too. My favourites of the matchy matchy pics you curated include the one with both of them in brown jackets looking down, the one of them both in paisley print puffer jackets (even the colours are inverted with their black and white prints!) and the ones they took in their beds :BulbaOWO: Haha and I love your observations about their hairstyles. 

On 2/14/2021 at 12:46 AM, CINNABOM said:

@eNDe omg the recent balenciaga photos makes me think they’re a secret couple that’s giving subtle hints with the matching outfit. I’m probably reading too much into it though...😅

It just reminds me of when idols get caught dating and there’s dispatch photos of couple outfits (like similar scarves).

also on her birthday post, she’s wearing an oversized bomber jacket. It’s definitely something that LJW/Jun would wear.

Hahaha I feel like the fandom were happily daydreaming about that...

Well, GAR actually has worn an item of clothing that belongs to LJW (and not just Jun)...There's this jacket that Jun wears in DDSSLLS in some of my favourites scenes: where he explains to Lala 5 years is not a huge difference and he winks at her and where he tells Lala that he can't stop thinking about her...and he tries to kiss her but she tells him he'll need to grow...I always thought that jacket belonged to LJW since I saw a video of him wearing it once before he was shooting for DDSSLLS. Recently, one of the LJW insta accounts helped to link me to it...it's just a tiktok video it's from when LJW was shooting for Extraordinary You, but he's wearing the exact same jacket! I chucked it on Youtube:

You can see him wear it in DDSSLLS below...so I'm pretty sure it is his own jacket rather than just a costume pick for his character. It's kind of sweet that something of LJW is shared with Jun...

9MgGg2b.jpg

zgH2AC4.jpg

CQ790xm.jpg

MuEElcr.jpg

Anyway, the scene before they have that cute conversation, Jun takes Lala on a bike ride to the rock where they normally look at all of Eunpo and Lala is wearing that jacket as Jun rides her around and she blows her nose on SG's hoodie LOL. You can see it in this bottom picture here:

4sKYRkE.jpg

On 2/14/2021 at 1:42 AM, eNDe said:

Lol. Thank you for the Award Show @JenL and you did great for the edits!

Hahaha thank you! It's my dream to see them interact with each other again one day and hopefully take another selfie. Hopefully all dressed up at an Award show. 

Well as Lala once said "Dreams don't have to be grand..."

....They can just be photoshopped :laugh:

After doing some edits for RaRa and Jun, I can see that they have more similar choices than I initially thought. Haha. 

When I think about it, I can picture GAR wearing any other colour than black for the recent award show. She has worn other colours and often white during her early days. Maybe after knowing LJW more and through the KBS interview, where they needed to choose between Black & White; she now learns to lean on Black perhaps? 😛 

Hahaha, Maybe she was inspired by wearing Lee Jae Wook's clothes for a change :lenny:

He is always in Black...actually the clothes he wore at the end of DDSSLLS when he returns looks once again like his own clothes rather than Jun's clothes...I do sometimes joke that maybe if Jun didn't make it, he came back in the form of his twin, LJW, who I feel dresses and acts more like with his own brand of teasiing (minus the rubbish 5 year thing)

Oh ya, speaking of KBS, I remember watching the bts of the hospital scene in ep 2 which I think it’s released by kbs but blocked in Youtube maybe for some region so I viewed it via someone’s IG tv so now I’m not sure I can find it. Do you happen to come across it? And wondering if there’s sub for it.

I’ve been meaning to ask everyone here as well but addressed to you first since you’re the master in sourcing these contents. 😉 

Let me know if you’ve seen this bts too and know where to watch it again: 

@purplefin @twinkler0415 @Unnie0110 @CINNABOM 

I see that you managed to find the hospital post! :CharmanderYay: I think it's viewable for me (and I downloaded it from) the original DDSSLLS KBS page. I did have the video and wanted to put it up on Youtube, but the last time I tried to do it, it was blocked from the uploading stage (which is rare!) I haven't seen any subs for that video, but that was on my list of BTS to have translated. The problem I'm finding is that a lot of people say that it's hard to translate when they're speaking so quietly? I'm still asking around. I didn't get to deliver a 2 month anniversary translation...but it's rolling around to 3 months! Time flies, huh? Maybe what I'll do is combine the parts of untranslated BTS videos with clearly audible parts and see if anyone can translate what is left...I really want to do this 

:BulbaOWO::heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Well as Lala once said "Dreams don't have to be grand..."

....They can just be photoshopped

indeed.i'm agree with you....eventhough its just photoshopped, i still feel better.Hope they can work together again in future

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Recently, one of the LJW insta accounts helped to link me to it...it's just a tiktok video it's from when LJW was shooting for Extraordinary You, but he's wearing the exact same jacket! I chucked it on Youtube

its great to know that:Party01:

On 2/17/2021 at 8:04 PM, JenL said:

But I like that GAR and LJW seems to choose challenging and varied roles rather than just stick to safe roles. I have to say I do like rom-com as a genre, but I also think actors should try out different roles (especially when I haven't gotten over their pairings

its better to got different roles and i hope both of them did not take rom com for next drama. I'm still gotten over rarajun couple. 

KBS, why our couple did not got pictorial together to promote their drama? i'm notice new kbs drama pairing went to reality show and do some take pictorial together. 

• Like 6

It's like The swoon heard me talking about the Lee Jae Wook owning that KITH jacket and GAR wearing it in the drama this morning because they posted the video clip of Jun driving Lala around on his bike while she wears that jacket on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLd8YMNplLW/ :laugh:Thank you, swoon.

Also LJW wore that jacket in a few of the behind the scenes DDSSLLS videos, even though he was filming different scenes on the day...even mimi can confirm it's his jacket :heiboi:

gyI9klU.jpg

On 2/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I also want to watch the BTS that has been blocked in youtube :letalQQ: 

Hmmm I'm glad @eNDe found the hospital behind the scenes video...because I just had a look at KBS DDSSLLS website and it's not there. I swear I downloaded mine from there. But maybe not. Maybe I got it off Instagram as well? :thinking: I'll try and see if I can upload it again. But I think there'll still be a block on it. If I do get it subbed, I'll probably have to put it on Instagram then.

Speaking of behind the scenes, I always like the ones on the beach. Hehe, this practice run of GAR bumping into LJW's back is too cute...

BQwZPNW.gif

On 2/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, twinkler0415 said:

I love your edits @eNDe and @JenL:love:  

Oooohhh.... i forgot about that one! Lol!! Make it ep 14and 16 makes me sad just by thinking about it 😄

Haha episode 14 is like the one episode that I don't know I could watch again. Ugh, it was such a waste of a whole episode's time. :letalQQ: But some people have made pretty fan art even out of the sad scenes...This is melody's blog where I get those pretty gifs from...she even made nice gifs from that episode: https://melody-starb.tistory.com/502?category=934217

Speaking of which, I cant believe the girl who played his childhood friend/ fake girlfriend has already gotten a lead/second lead role in a drama....she's only been in two cameo roles for KBS including DDSSLLS and suddenly a lead role. Someone said KBS likes her, which kind of annoys me if they had anything to do with adding her character in DDSSLLS (though probably it was still the writers if anything). I'll probably never pick up her projects because it'll remind me of that episode! :psweatduck:

On 2/14/2021 at 2:48 AM, twinkler0415 said:

OMG! What if ... i do wonder what those flowers mean. She posted one before her bday, like 8 pictures of the same purple flowers, and now the yellow flowers.... 

Hahaha are you thinking of secret meanings hidden in the flowers? :laugh:

On 2/14/2021 at 2:48 AM, twinkler0415 said:

Definitely something LJW would wear. If you try to look closer to one of her picture, there is like a black jacket behind her. Who could it belong to, she's already wearing hers! (Probably reading too much into it as well)

but seriously,  the balenciaga post, its just too much coincidence 😆

Yeah she has picked up some of LJW's street fashion sense huh? :smug:

I wouldn't have picked her for a cap and bomber jacket type girl, but she can pull of that look too and still make it super cute. I hope they wear more matching things in future...still praying that they end up in some photoshoot together one day too :BulbaOWO:

Haha, the mystery of the black jacket...in our hearts, we all know who we'd like it to belong to :lenny:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 2/15/2021 at 11:43 PM, JenL said:

Song: All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLCU81mpeGj/

Wow! I love this edit. Its so lovely but kinda sad at the sametime. It made me miss the drama even more :letalQQ:

On 2/17/2021 at 8:04 PM, JenL said:

I found a new filming location for Mokpo today and plan to add it in. You can see on my blog if you're keen, but the posts are a bit messy as I continue working on them. Here's some

Thank you @JenL for compiling these. Aleast we'll have a reference when we're able to travel to S. Korea 😄 BTW , i just saw the IG story of onecloudyday, she went to mokpo then Lala Land 🥰 

12 hours ago, JenL said:

.There's this jacket that Jun wears in DDSSLLS in some of my favourites scenes: where he explains to Lala 5 years is not a huge difference and he winks at her and 

I love this scene!!! And OMG on your observation 🤩, its really his jacket :wow:

3 hours ago, multiloverss said:

notice new kbs drama pairing went to reality show and do some take pictorial together. 

Really???? Which show is this? Maybe because covid kinda lie low thats why they resumed guestings on reality shows... but its so sad that GAR and LJW never got to to guest on a variety show :nervous:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

The swoon heard me talking about the Lee Jae Wook owning that KITH jacket and GAR wearing it in the drama this morning because they posted the video clip of Jun driving Lala

Seriously, this staff of swoon who keeps on including DDSSLLS needs a big hug from us :laugh:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I just had a look at KBS DDSSLLS website and

I was also wondering if they released a BTS on the first shampoo scene. Bacause I kinda remember seing someone do a video with stills and I saw a scene from the salon where Jun shampoo Rara.... and LJW was kinda laughing near the door....

1 hour ago, JenL said:

If I do get it subbed, I'll probably have to put it on Instagram then.

Wow!! Thank you @JenL:wow:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I'll probably never pick up her projects because it'll remind me of that episode

Lol!! Thats so funny... but same here... hahaha 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

are you thinking of secret meanings hidden in the flowers

Yes!!!!😄 different flowers have different meanings right? Even the color has its own meaning.... :thinking:

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Haha, the mystery of the black jacket...in our hearts, we all know who we'd like it to belong to 

:lenny: indeed!!!

• Like 5